Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Mayer is 6'3" here he is next to 5'9" Andy Cohen

Looks more like a foot difference to me.

by Anonymousreply 94February 9, 2022 12:11 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2022 12:44 AM

I haven't heard anything about John Mayer in a LONG time.

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2022 1:02 AM

Are they dating? They look hideous together but I wish them the best, nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2022 1:05 AM

I thought he was supposed to be really short.

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2022 1:06 AM

When did Andy Cohen get Marie Dressler's poitrine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2022 1:06 AM

Whoever posed them in front of that sign deserves an award.

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2022 1:11 AM

[quote] I haven't heard anything about John Mayer in a LONG time.

He has been in the news quite a bit concerning the Bob Saget death, Mayer paid to have Saget's body flown from Florida back to LA and picked up Saget's car from the LA airport and drove it back to Saget's wife.

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2022 1:12 AM

Does John really think that Sabrina Duncan hairdo is working for him?

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2022 1:23 AM

They look like a latter day Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2022 1:27 AM

You’re blind, OP. That’s clearly less than a foot difference. Six inches seems possible, maybe eight.

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2022 1:28 AM

John Mayer is 5’6”.

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2022 1:43 AM

Probably endowed.

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2022 1:43 AM

5'9" is what 5'6" midgets claim to be.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2022 1:44 AM

I saw Mayer in the market in Atlanta many years back, before he moved out to LA. He is indeed a tall boy.

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2022 1:48 AM

They’re clearing fucking. And Andy is clearly the bottom, despite his repeated claims re: topping.

by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2022 2:08 AM

I love two cisgender males of disparate height standing next to one another.

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2022 2:10 AM

Is John gay or bi?

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2022 2:11 AM

John Mayer fucking Andy? Why?

by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2022 2:14 AM

Mayer is losing whatever looks he might have had. He looks like a vampire here.

by Anonymousreply 19February 5, 2022 2:15 AM

amazing how they let anyone buy a star

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2022 2:16 AM

This pose is ridiculous, but I'm sure that's what they intended so the, "Are they fucking?" rumours start up again. Rinna and Garcelle were there as well.

by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2022 2:34 AM

Yeah John needs a freshen up. Like a new haircut, diet, and dermatologist. He looks too rough for his age and net worth. Also very awkward with his body for a guy who performs on stage. Like that is a prom pose if I've ever seen one

by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2022 2:54 AM

They're both repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2022 3:12 AM

Those hideous boots , horribly bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2022 3:27 AM

John feet look disappointingly modest sized.

by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2022 3:29 AM

What did women see in John Mayer? He's really starting to look like an old queen.

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2022 4:15 AM

He was a classic dreamboat when he was young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2022 4:18 AM

The art boy or musician fuck toy from central casting. You don't see it? Millions did.

by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2022 4:20 AM

[quote]Is John gay or bi?

He’s officially straight, but has long been rumored to have a bi side.

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2022 4:20 AM

John Mayer is not 6'3"

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2022 4:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2022 4:22 AM

R11– I needed a laugh!

by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2022 4:23 AM

In HS is was not a babe. And then he transformed into that. And then he lost it. I'm sure some here can relate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2022 4:24 AM

R15 maybe but I've been with plenty of tall guys who one might suspect were the "top" but so many tall guys just want to bottom, bottom, bottom!

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2022 4:25 AM

Oompa loompa doompity doo

I have another puzzle for you!

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2022 4:27 AM

He’s about the same height as Shawn Mendes who is 6’2”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2022 4:28 AM

Mayer looks a little more than 6 inches taller than Andy. Mayer's shoes actually have more of a heel than Andy's. Andy is not standing up as straight as Mayer, either.

Mayer's attire is awful. Looks like he hasn't even cut open the vents in the back of his jacket.

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2022 4:30 AM

I'm 6'1" and John Mayer towered over me the couple of times I met him.

Sure he's not taller?

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2022 4:31 AM

R8, now wait a minute. This means that the killer forced John Mayer to get that haircut after he'd recorded the last song on his new CD and AFTER did the photo shoot for the cover. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Boz, has Jill checked in yet?

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2022 4:35 AM

What did you think of him, r38?

by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2022 9:18 AM

Mayer has always had a face that I suspected would not age well. He was once quite attractive, but never classically handsome. His mouth has a strange shape to it and his eyes have always been rather (as we called it in childhood) oogly googly. Now that he's clearly gotten thicker all over his punim just looks huge.

by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2022 9:52 AM

His days of looking like this are over. But I must say, his hair was on point in this photo. He's always looked best in a curly do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2022 9:54 AM

The rumor that Andy hooked up with Harry Styles is looking more real now.

by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2022 11:40 AM

He looked attractive during this era:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 5, 2022 11:54 AM

They've had sex.

by Anonymousreply 45February 5, 2022 12:49 PM

R45

Obviously, but the idiots/trolls will still tell you shit like “John Mayer is straight!” and “John would never fuck that thing!”

by Anonymousreply 46February 5, 2022 12:58 PM

They’ve fucked too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 5, 2022 1:20 PM

What was his connection to Bob Saget? It was generous of him to pay for transporting the body to LA and picking up his car, but I imagine Bob’s family had plenty of money to do so.

by Anonymousreply 48February 5, 2022 1:20 PM

Mayer looks rather gangly in the OP's photo. Very untight physically.

by Anonymousreply 49February 5, 2022 1:22 PM

R13 nails it.

Guys who are between 5'7 and 5'9 often claim to be 5'10

So you've got to be 5'6 or less to settle for 5'9

by Anonymousreply 50February 5, 2022 1:27 PM

R47

Yep. There was some idiot in a thread a couple months ago that insisted John was straight and we were just making stuff up because “DL thinks everyone’s gay”.

by Anonymousreply 51February 5, 2022 1:27 PM

John has beautiful coloring I'll give him that.

by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2022 3:10 PM

John is the Vince Vaughn of pop music. Aging isn't for pussies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 5, 2022 3:17 PM

Oh for fuck's sake R41, that's absurd. Even if he's not someone you think is super hot or your type, he is, by all normal standards, a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 54February 5, 2022 4:17 PM

R40, he was very nice and unassuming. I'm not a fan of his music, so meeting him meant nothing to me. I just clearly remember that he was TALL. And I normally don't pay attention to that.

by Anonymousreply 55February 5, 2022 4:21 PM

Ever since John Mayer went “sober”, he stopped dating women. His social life consists entirely of hanging out with Andy Cohen, and “mentoring” Shawn Mendes, Alec Benjamin, and assorted other musical twinks.

by Anonymousreply 56February 5, 2022 4:36 PM

Maybe John pimps show biz twinks to the NY Velvet Media Mafia?

by Anonymousreply 57February 5, 2022 4:39 PM

Douche bags, small and economy size. Hate them both.

by Anonymousreply 58February 5, 2022 4:45 PM

John Mayer has a successful career, lots of money, and he’s reasonably good looking. Yet he’s in his mid-40s, never married, and no kids. His past relationships have included notorious beards like Taylor Swift and Jennifer Aniston. Some questions need to be asked…

by Anonymousreply 59February 5, 2022 4:45 PM

I can't believe that Cohen is rewarded with a star in Hollywood for almost single handedly destroying what remained of respectability on American television and lowering the IQ of Americans by at least 10 points.

by Anonymousreply 60February 5, 2022 4:50 PM

Aw, he's cute in R33's photo. More clean cut, but still cute.

by Anonymousreply 61February 5, 2022 4:57 PM

Isn't he the one who said publicly that his dick was racist? So I guess he doesn't find the sistas sexy.

by Anonymousreply 62February 5, 2022 5:37 PM

R62, the sisters have collectively dodged a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 63February 5, 2022 5:56 PM

With this photo, one can only conclude that John Mayer must be as vacuous as the other one.

by Anonymousreply 64February 5, 2022 5:59 PM

[quote] John has beautiful coloring I'll give him that.

He looks washed-out, at R1. Reminds me of a woman that you're used to seeing with a full face of makeup, now not wearing makeup.

by Anonymousreply 65February 5, 2022 6:04 PM

[quote] What was his connection to Bob Saget? It was generous of him to pay for transporting the body to LA and picking up his car, but I imagine Bob’s family had plenty of money to do so.

That was the most human thing JM has done in a while. It was enormously helpful to the family to have a trusted friend retrieve his car from airport parking. They could discreetly get right of the drug paraphernalia and sex worker contact info that a paid third party would sell to TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 66February 5, 2022 6:23 PM

I know Cohen. He is 5'3" maybe 5'4". He wears lifts in his shoes most of the time in public appearances . When he did NYE with 5;9" Cooper he was standing on an apple box because he forgot his lifts.

by Anonymousreply 67February 5, 2022 11:23 PM

John Mayer's best song was his first hit. Can never remember the title. The second hit had a terrible lyric.

by Anonymousreply 68February 5, 2022 11:43 PM

His touring supergroup Dead & Company with Grateful Dead alumni improved John's music. It's very polished California light rock with guitar doodling. I never thought I would get into him but in recent years I find it perfectly pitched.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 5, 2022 11:53 PM

[quote]John Mayer's best song was his first hit. Can never remember the title. The second hit had a terrible lyric.

He has many good songs.

by Anonymousreply 70February 6, 2022 12:06 AM

I’m about the same age as John Mayer, and he really gets the X-ennial generation. I love him personally.

by Anonymousreply 71February 6, 2022 12:38 AM

[quote]Ever since John Mayer went “sober”, he stopped dating women.

Mayer is "Hollywood sober." Which means when Andy decides to share his top-quality coke, Mayer indulges and lets Andy blow him.

by Anonymousreply 72February 6, 2022 1:15 AM

Recently, John has said something along the lines of "when I get married and have kids."

He is 44. That train has left, don't follow Andy's footsteps and become a dad at 50.

by Anonymousreply 73February 6, 2022 1:22 AM

He is actually a great guitar player.

by Anonymousreply 74February 6, 2022 1:24 AM

R74 that's what my dad said when we watched him perform at Michael Jackson's memorial. The song I mentioned above as his first hit is called No Such Thing. I really like the melody and chord progression.

by Anonymousreply 75February 6, 2022 3:57 AM

I'm beginning to think they are not having sex. They are sisters. John can pull much younger and hawter guys than that wonky eyed troll.

by Anonymousreply 76February 6, 2022 7:44 AM

The good thing about Cohen is that when he's on his back getting pounded by one of his pickups he can keep one eye on the guy fucking him, and one eye on his valuables around the room.

He's a most talented little homunculus.

by Anonymousreply 77February 6, 2022 8:14 AM

John Mayer is narcissistic, annoying and attention seeking. Always kissing up to celebs and doing tacky things for attention. He's undeniably talented but most of his music is mediocre and forgettable. He has good concepts but poor execution. Proof that raw talent doesn't equal good sense. He's always been openly bisexual and made plenty of references in the 2000s. He's more famous for saying stupid shit than his actual music. So kudos to him.

by Anonymousreply 78February 6, 2022 5:54 PM

R22 Thats what touring with the Grateful Dead will do to you

by Anonymousreply 79February 6, 2022 9:57 PM

Are any of Cohen's friends NOT Narcissists? Ripa, Cooper, SJP, Myaer...Cohen himself. You know Cohen paid for that star himself right?

by Anonymousreply 80February 7, 2022 1:35 AM

I just finished jerking off to the thought of them fucking.

by Anonymousreply 81February 7, 2022 1:52 AM

John's dick is virulently racist because it spread herpes all over Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 82February 7, 2022 2:05 AM

Mayer and James Franco…in my youth I housed to confuse them.

Considering both are vain as fuck, I’m sure they’ve screwed, or at the very least, had mutual jo sessions in well-mirrored hotels.

by Anonymousreply 83February 8, 2022 1:06 AM

^^^used to confuse them…

by Anonymousreply 84February 8, 2022 1:09 AM

John Mayer and James Franco both publicly get involved with the same kind of opportunistic bimbos who #MeToo them but enjoy getting BJs from thirsty gays who worship str8s.

John afaik doesn't have a cute twinky bootylicious little brother like James does.

by Anonymousreply 85February 8, 2022 1:24 AM

Le sigh, R85. Time marches on. Dave Franco is 36 years old now, honey.

by Anonymousreply 86February 8, 2022 1:38 AM

If Andy Cohen is 5'9" it's because he's standing on his ego.

by Anonymousreply 87February 8, 2022 1:54 AM

Cohen is not that ugly (he was kinda cute) but his personality is ugly and repellent. You have to be a cutthroat narcissistic queen to get that successful in Hollywood. He knows his audience of vapid middle-aged women and emotionally immature gays.

I think John Mayer is just using him (obviously) for his own talk show aspirations. Cohen loves the attention of having a hot straight-presenting guy all close to him in public.

by Anonymousreply 88February 8, 2022 2:00 AM

[quote] John Mayer is 6'3" here he is next to 5'9" Andy Cohen. Looks more like a foot difference to me.

R1 is AC his pocket gay?

by Anonymousreply 89February 8, 2022 2:04 AM

[quote] Whoever posed them in front of that sign deserves an award.

R6 yes, jizz everywhere

by Anonymousreply 90February 8, 2022 2:05 AM

[quote] What did women see in John Mayer? He's really starting to look like an old queen.

A big knob, big enough to fill a loose cooch and make a girl squeal and squirt.

by Anonymousreply 91February 8, 2022 2:09 AM

Straight women love men like John Mayer. They value men on the full package like confidence, intelligence, humor, work ethic, status and talent. He's also tall and likely packing down there. Being an obnoxious douchebag does not take away from appeal. He's masculine, has money and consistently proves his talent and hard work. He makes music also that appealed to girls early on. Even though he changed his sound to be more alternative, indie, blues and now yacht rock. His image is still tied to his early singles. He took advantage of this instead of complaining to nail as many chicks as possible. Even when he fucks up, he always apologizes and makes a comeback. He's like a cockroach.

Now as a gay man, I find his music mostly boring. His personality is obnoxious and narcissistic at times but he's also charismatic, funny and watchable. While his music is mediocre, I admire that he did work very hard at what he does to get to his level of skill. He's tall, likely hung and has a cute face. I would probably fuck him. But I would never date him or want to be around him for too long.

by Anonymousreply 92February 8, 2022 2:17 AM

I used to kinda like JM before his racist statements about Black women. His friendship with La Cohene? One more reason to not like him. AC is a talentless sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 93February 8, 2022 2:55 AM

I just want to see his hard cock.

by Anonymousreply 94February 9, 2022 12:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!