Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"A Nightmare on Elm Street 2" - Gayest Horror Movie EVER!

I know it's a DL fave, but let's ride this one again.

The boy is a screeching, sweating twink who definitely prefers the company of his male friend over his easy "girlfriend" who keeps trying, and failing, to go all the way. He keeps secrets from his parents, and is increasingly afraid of how he will change with a man inside him.

Some of the classic lines:

"He likes pretty boys like you!"

"He owns me!"

"He's inside me, and he wants to take me AGAIN!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2023 2:24 PM

[quote] "He's inside me, and he wants to take me AGAIN!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2022 6:17 PM

From when I was a little boy until now- Part 2 is my FAVORITE!!! (Same with Halloween 2)

This film is so lurid and scary- and very violent. I think it kicks the first one's ass.

The Pool Party Massacre is a blast.

The dark haired dude was so handsome. I was 7 or 8 when this came out on video and had a crush.

The gay undercurrent makes takes it right over the top!

by Anonymousreply 2February 4, 2022 6:27 PM

Scream 3 is up there too as a pretty gay horror movie, it’s poor camp and satire and it has Parker Posey stealing the show in a camp performance unlike any other and it was directed by NOES creator Wes Craven

by Anonymousreply 3February 4, 2022 6:29 PM

Jesse's screeches on Freddy's Revenge are fucking hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2022 6:43 PM

I thought it was one of the scarier Nightmare movies when I was a little kid. The way it's shot and the way they do Freddy's makeup is really scary. The script doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's an interesting concept.

The documentary about the movie is worth a watch, too.

by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2022 6:47 PM

R3 Scream 3 didn't have a towel whipping scene and some bdsm.

by Anonymousreply 6February 6, 2022 3:18 AM

Scarier than the original? Bringing Freddy into the real world made him less scary.

by Anonymousreply 7February 6, 2022 4:46 AM

R6 no but it had Courteney Cox’s hideous bangs!!!

Funny how big horror and slasher movies had become the late 90s, NOES 2 Cost a total of $3 million to make in 1985

Scream 3 cost $40 million to make in 1999/2000 with $7 million going to Courteney Cox and $5 million going to Neve Campbell and Jamie Lee Curtis got $5 million to return as Laurie Strode in Halloween H20 (whole movie cost $17 million to make)

Damn

You know all the 80s low budget slasher movie actors who got paid SAG scale were like “What the fuck?”

by Anonymousreply 8February 6, 2022 8:56 AM

R8 Courteney Cox didn't have enough millions from that stupid TV show? Jesus, what does she spend it on?

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2022 1:43 PM

That would be bad plastic surgery and cosmetic dermatology, R9

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2022 1:57 PM

[Quote] no but it had Courteney Cox’s hideous bangs!!!

Which have made a comeback thanks to JLaw in Don't Look Up 😱

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2022 7:18 AM

Fright Night was gayer!

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2022 7:30 AM

According to Mark Patton, the costume lady was really horrible and nasty.

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2023 6:22 PM

Segment on Part 2 from the Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy documentary:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2023 6:53 PM

Is it that time of the year when this film and topic are brought up again? Oh wait...someone bumped the old thread.

Nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2023 7:17 PM

This song slaps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2023 1:54 PM

I love Bobby O, he needs to be rediscovered.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2023 2:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!