Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What happened to the last Bryan Singer thread that was deleted?

It was about the guy who procures underaged guys for him? Why do certain threads keep getting deleted?

by Anonymousreply 29February 14, 2022 4:04 AM

This one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2022 2:15 AM

If I were the owner of an obscure and relatively unknown media company whose only known property is a gay message board with a $1.99 membership that very few members pay I'd have an extreme adversion towards litigation too.

by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2022 2:30 AM

Because there are obviously some people who are able to lie and flout all sorts of rules and laws that other people aren't. You could also say that these people are above law.

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2022 2:32 AM

r2, then why are there so many Trump cunt threads?

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2022 3:25 AM

Boi yum.

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2022 5:23 AM

Another one bites the dust

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2022 6:08 PM

Interestingly, a lot of Helix Studios threads either got deleted or paywalled as well ...

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2022 6:09 PM

Does anyone happen to remember the last couple of replies in the D / n i e l P. D @ v i d s o n thread?

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2022 6:11 PM

Isn't Singer pretty much finished in Hollwood? Yet it seems he's still being protected.

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2022 6:13 PM

OP you're a moron

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2022 6:14 PM

Maybe DL needs to come up with a good pseudonym for BS for future threads

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2022 6:14 PM

What did the thread say?

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2022 6:16 PM

Which one, R12? The last one I'm aware of, which was deleted just a couple of hours or so ago, was about a guy who allegedly procured underage boys for Singer. Some unknown who seems to be some kind of researcher + social worker or former social worker. OP gave VERY few details though.

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2022 6:21 PM

R12 The idiot poster just blasted someone's personal information - a link to his bio at a university - and, with no information whatsoever, said "This person procured innocent boys for Bryan Singer."

Hopefully that OP will be sued for just doxxing this unknown person with absolutely no information to back up his claim.

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2022 6:23 PM

Call me naive, but I think it might have been true precisely because it seemed so random.

If you're a troll who wants to generate maximum attention on a message board, you make up a story about a celebrity procuring guys for Singer, not some unknown social worker turned researcher or whatever he was.

If you want to ruin this guy's reputation, on the other hand (for whatever reason), you accuse him of something that would sound more easily believable to people who know him in person. You don't make up an out-there story involving a big celebrity living in another city (IIRC, the guy doesn't currently reside in California). Well, at least this is what I would do...

by Anonymousreply 15February 11, 2022 6:52 PM

I'm so sick of all this BS stuff. Not just the articles and threads getting deleted. Notice how every couple of years some washed up twunk comes out of the woodwork with a sob story about how his wide-eyed 18-year-old self was 'manipulated' into a relationship with Singer and stayed with him for years out of fear leaving would've hurt his acting/singing/modeling 'career', with the 'innocence' laid on so thick it makes you go, 'Sure, Jan' ('I was only 18 and didn't know I could say no!', 'I'd NEVER had a drop of alcohol before and blacked out immediately!').

I'm starting to think these eyeroll-inducing stories are planted by Singer's team to discredit real victims.

by Anonymousreply 16February 11, 2022 7:30 PM

The obsession with pedos on this site is getting creepy. It's probably from the true crime fangirls who see YouTube videos and TikToks and want to start threads about how everyone and their mama has been groomed and molested. This sensationalism and false narratives does take away from real victims who are not rich, white, famous or pretty.

by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2022 7:34 PM

Everything is rumor and speculation and all the pearl clutching drama queens on this site are CONVINCED that the rumors and speculation are true. When there is no evidence. So, they lie and lie and lie, making shit up and putting it out there as if it's fact which makes it libelous.

Muriel knows to delete that shit.

by Anonymousreply 18February 11, 2022 7:34 PM

R16 is Bryan Singer

by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2022 7:34 PM

R18 = Singer's PR person

by Anonymousreply 20February 11, 2022 7:35 PM

r20 Naw. I'm the guy who gets paid to apply the sun block!

by Anonymousreply 21February 11, 2022 7:39 PM

R17, BS' alleged victims are not celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 22February 11, 2022 7:39 PM

Yuck, pervertits.

by Anonymousreply 23February 11, 2022 7:40 PM

R22 Makes sense. Brad Renfro denied seeing abuse on the set of Apt Pupil and none of the X-Men cast said anything. Some hysterical fraus keep saying Brandon Routh was a victim. Even though he was in his mid-20s and doesn't even look close to Singer's type. I think Singer is smart and knows to target nobodies, not actual stars who can easily turn against him. Singer is nowhere close to Weinstein or Geffen on the totem pole. He does not own a studio and have thousands of people at his mercy. He's just a director who got lucky and easily was thrown away after his drug addiction and unprofessionalism got the best of him. He also is smart enough to use IDs and confirm the twinks are over 18. Creepy but not illegal.

by Anonymousreply 24February 11, 2022 8:12 PM

We all know BS controls this board, he says what goes and what stays.

by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2022 12:03 AM

[Quote] Some hysterical fraus keep saying Brandon Routh was a victim. Even though he was in his mid-20s and doesn't even look close to Singer's type. I think Singer is smart and knows to target nobodies, not actual stars who can easily turn against him.

Brandon wasn't a star though. Still isn't.

by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2022 1:07 PM

[quote]If you're a troll who wants to generate maximum attention on a message board

Our trolls aren't trying to generate maximum attention anywhere except on DL, which is a small forum these days with almost no cultural cachet anymore.

People making up scandalous gossip figured out years ago that you make up a low-key story that sounds plausible, then you seed the discussion with "I dunno, it's so low-key and random, it just has to be true" replies.

by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2022 1:13 PM

So is Singer a bottom or top? If he's a bottom into twinks, he probably has fantasies that he's a teen girl cheerleader or something.

by Anonymousreply 28February 12, 2022 2:30 PM

R27 thinks she has it all figured out. Cute. Oh well, the thread in question is gone, so she can't be proven wrong.

by Anonymousreply 29February 14, 2022 4:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!