Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Abreva commercial leaves me cold

This guy strikes me as smug thinks he’s passing. as a girl. Androgynous yeah but girl no. I did do a double take the first time I saw it., I just don’t like this commercial. You? Am I the villain? I don’t think I’m the villain.

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2022 9:32 PM

I heard he was sucking off straight guys through a gloryhole in his home, and got busted for recording them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2022 6:28 PM

Boy, it makes me sore!

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2022 6:28 PM

Jesus at the errors in my post. That’s what I get for typing on my phone without my glasses.

by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2022 6:31 PM

Fuck you bot stan op. No link, just more spam. Fuck off back to your spam life and your spam orders from your spam commander. In spam language.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2022 7:17 PM

His tits are distracting.

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2022 7:20 PM

R4 There is no link because it’s a commercial. You’re such a dolt. Do you work for Spam....a Spam bot perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2022 7:39 PM

I know the commercial we are discussing here. The actor is so distracting that it's hard to even think about the product. I guess they're saying that people who look like that engage in a lot of promiscuous sex acts.

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2022 7:44 PM

[quote]OP: Am I the villain?

Yes. And the English language is your victim.

by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2022 7:48 PM

Dirty, diseased whores.

by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2022 7:56 PM

Looks like they are saying lesbians have coldsores. Stupid ad.

by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2022 8:14 PM

Is this the Offending Ad in question?

If so, R4 is correct and R6 is the Dolt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2022 8:18 PM

Fuck you and your gross cold sores. How do your nasty cold sores make others feel? Upset, anxious and unsafe.

by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2022 8:37 PM

Do you really think that is a lesbian? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2022 9:04 PM

Can't tell.

by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2022 9:12 PM

That’s a man baby.

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2022 9:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!