Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Channing Tatum: “I hate that word, comeback! It’s a return!”

“We didn’t need words, we had six packs!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2022 11:27 AM

I was always on the fence about his attractiveness until after watching a few of his interviews. He comes across as very personable and quite funny. I would definitely hit that.

by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2022 5:30 PM

Strange name, Channing.

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2022 5:31 PM

I couldn't agree more.

by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2022 5:32 PM

Hardly, r2.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2022 5:35 PM

R4 They're just pissed they had such unimaginative parents

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2022 5:39 PM

Did he retire? I guess I missed that. He's fit again. I'm sure he needs massive cash infusions. I have always liked him, even if he's a lightweight.

by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2022 5:51 PM

Always liked him. he seems like a sorta dumb guy,but aware enough to realize how lucky he got and really appreciates it. I also think hes hot,but in an attainable way.Not so hot you wouldnt dare try to speak.

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2022 5:53 PM

Always like him too. A straight white man who can dance is a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2022 6:02 PM

Is he going bald?

Something about him makes me think he's as dumb as rocks. So I'm prepared to treat him as a mere sex-object.

by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2022 6:24 PM

Thanks for the brief gaybaiting scene in "Free Guy"!

by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2022 6:27 PM

[quote] Something about him makes me think he's as dumb as rocks.

Because his ears stick out like a chimpanzee.

by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2022 8:44 PM

White trash boy, with dyslexia, from the bayou. Talented jock. Hard to know the natural IQ but often such boys are very clever in important ways, and he certainly made a success of his life.

by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2022 8:58 PM

handsome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2022 8:59 PM

cutie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2022 9:01 PM

R9 I’m also wondering if he’s going bald because he hasn’t had hair in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2022 9:06 PM

Does he present hole?

by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2022 9:16 PM

I've always liked him. He's naturally funny and not as dumb as people suggest. He is indeed charming in interviews. No hate here at all.

by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2022 9:20 PM

Of course he’s going bald. Check out the fotos in Variety. He only has hair at the back of his head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2022 9:43 PM

[Quote] A bisexual white man who can dance is a thing of beauty.

FIFY

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2022 11:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!