Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caroline Kennedy's Son Jack Schlossberg Graduates From Harvard Law AND Harvard Business School

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 10, 2022 3:00 AM

A smart Kennedy heading out into the world to make his mark? I’m adding him to my 2022 Celebrity Death Pool.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2022 8:43 PM

Nope, not even close

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2022 8:45 PM

First order of business, boy genius: take out crazy Uncle Bobby. America isn't picky- just get it done. The world will be a better place with one less crazy anti-vaxxer asshole

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2022 8:46 PM

No. Jack Schlossberg looks like his asshole dad. John Kennedy Jr. was much better looking.

His 2 sisters have zero energy and charisma in the video for JFK's 100th birthday. Caroline didn't say "um" once, yay!

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2022 8:49 PM

He's handsome. At least their a family who values education. You won't see them on reality TV.

Real Kennedys of the Hamptons. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2022 8:52 PM

^ Typo time. "At least they're a family . . ."

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2022 8:53 PM

So much hair. I'm envious.

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2022 8:55 PM

Not "Uncle Bobby".

RFK Jr is not his uncle. RFK Jr. is a First Cousin to Caroline. (Their fathers were brothers.)

That makes RFJ Jr a First Cousin, Once Removed to Jack Schlossberg.

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2022 8:58 PM

^ should be

"That makes RFK Jr ....".

by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2022 8:59 PM

He's smarter, but cousin Patrick is the cutest living Kennedy descendant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2022 9:00 PM

WTF is Caroline wearing to the Met Gala? Re-usable grocery bags?

by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2022 9:08 PM

He gay as fuck. We had a thread about it.

He’s a good catch for whoever can get him. I think Andrew Garfield should give it a go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2022 9:08 PM

I would rim him out and Patrick too. Throw in Joseph too!

by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2022 9:20 PM

Who really cares? The obsession with these people is so boring. Camelot was eons ago...

by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2022 9:31 PM

Tongue out in pic: so last century. Let him suck cock.

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2022 11:04 PM

With long hair, he looks like Adam Driver; handsome from certain angles, but not the adonis that Uncle John was

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2022 11:43 PM

Let's be honest: It's his father's side that probably made this possible

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2022 11:55 PM

Sick of the Ks. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2022 11:57 PM

Sick of the Ks. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2022 12:13 AM

Damn Patrick is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2022 12:16 AM

It's not at all unusual, let alone impressive, to do a dual-degree JD/MBA program, dear. And surely you don't think Harvard would reject a Kennedy descendent under any circumstances – or allow any of their professors to give one a grade lower than a B- at worst.

by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2022 12:19 AM

If you are called Kennedy, perhaps there is a story, perhaps. If you are called Schlossberg, there is no story at all. Bye, Felicia.

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2022 12:21 AM

He looks just like his father. He has the Kennedy thick hair but looks horrible with long hair. Doesn’t he look in the mirror?

by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2022 12:27 AM

[quote] Doesn’t he look in the mirror?

Too busy sucking his own cock.

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2022 12:32 AM

[quote]If you are called Kennedy, perhaps there is a story, perhaps. If you are called Schlossberg, there is no story at all. Bye, Felicia.

I can only assume you've never seen an application for business or law school, dear. There is invariably a section where you fill out both of your parents' names, as well as the degrees they hold – and, more importantly, where they obtained them, at least if you're not the child of a Kennedy. (Harvard et al have to keep track of legacy admissions *somehow*.) Further, might I remind you that Harvard is in Massachusetts? Everyone there knows the Schlossberg affiliations as much as DL queens know very well which princesses had the last names Spencer, Ferguson, and Markle.

As for this "Bye, Felicia" business: 2015 called and wants its pop-culture quips back.

by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2022 12:41 AM

R13- Please sit down. We need to talk.

You're a WHORE darlin.

by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2022 12:54 AM

To even attempt to insert any reference to his possibly being handsome, let alone approaching his uncle's handsomeness, into a same sentence referring to or including the name of JFK, Jr., is blasphemous, IMO. This guy is dork-looking who seems to have inherited a lot of his ugly dad's face.

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2022 12:55 AM

R4- You're right. The sisters look like MIDDLE AGED librarians. They are quite plain looking too.

by Anonymousreply 28February 2, 2022 12:56 AM

Someone sign Jacob Elordi up for a JFK Jr. HBO miniseries.

by Anonymousreply 29February 2, 2022 12:56 AM

He's not even a kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 30February 2, 2022 12:57 AM

He's fug but with nice hair, full of himself and his precious legacy ---and probably envisioning himself as someday being President Schlossberg.

by Anonymousreply 31February 2, 2022 1:08 AM

What an unfortunate looking family!

by Anonymousreply 32February 2, 2022 1:25 AM

At some point, listening to the family drone on about their legacy went from being moving and impressive to mawkish and morbid. The 100th birthday of JFK? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 33February 2, 2022 1:31 AM

Holy shit the daughters have horrible legs. And Jack has a weird caved-in chest and a big schnozz. I feel sorry for Tatiana, whose stalker even admitted that she wasn’t much in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 34February 2, 2022 1:33 AM

What is a JD-MBA degree? Anybody have one? It sounds really difficult and impressive, to this art history major.

by Anonymousreply 35February 2, 2022 1:34 AM

That video was so weird but funny. Caroline’s daughters seem like they took tranquilizers. It weirds me out that the one daughter clearly styles herself in a Jackie O way. Jack is ugly, I am sorry.

by Anonymousreply 36February 2, 2022 2:02 AM

[quote] ---and probably envisioning himself as someday being President Schlossberg.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 37February 2, 2022 2:21 AM

He looks just like his uncle John John if John-John was an ugly Jew.

by Anonymousreply 38February 2, 2022 4:18 AM

Well he's no me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 2, 2022 4:21 AM

I think Rose Schlossberg is kind of pretty and definitely better look than the other daughter Tatiana. Rose seems to have inherited the Bouviver looks rather than Kennedy and Schlossberg looks. Jack is ugly and Caroline should have considered plastic surgery for Jack and Taitiana.

by Anonymousreply 40February 2, 2022 4:25 AM

Cut or uncut though?

Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 41February 2, 2022 4:26 AM

Tatiana even has a wonky eye. But she seems nice.

by Anonymousreply 42February 2, 2022 4:29 AM

^ Since dad is Jewish I'm going with cut

by Anonymousreply 43February 2, 2022 4:30 AM

He is dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 44February 2, 2022 5:46 AM

Seriously, is there a single bald Kennedy?

by Anonymousreply 45February 2, 2022 5:49 AM

R43, since he's AMERICAN, of course he's cut.

by Anonymousreply 46February 2, 2022 5:49 AM

R45. Actually the patriarch was completely bald.

by Anonymousreply 47February 2, 2022 6:34 AM

^ Yes, Joe was bald. The thick hair comes from Rose

by Anonymousreply 48February 2, 2022 7:44 AM

Interesting that the Kennedys actually have books on their book shelves. Whenever Trump spawn posts pictures on social media, there are never any books on those shelves - only guns, pictures and other crap. Also, Jack is a weird looking dude.

by Anonymousreply 49February 2, 2022 8:22 AM

"Also, Jack is a weird looking dude. "

He really is a strange mix of Irish/Jewish. Not bad looking, just kind of odd

by Anonymousreply 50February 2, 2022 8:27 AM

R10, Patrick hasn't looked that good in a very long time. His half brother Joseph is much cuter, smarter. Patrick is useless.

All of maria's kids are useless.

by Anonymousreply 51February 2, 2022 8:28 AM

^ Joseph is not a Kennedy, though

by Anonymousreply 52February 2, 2022 8:36 AM

I was wondering if his pubes would be as thick as his hair.

by Anonymousreply 53February 2, 2022 8:43 AM

He already worked for John Kerry after graduating from Yale and was a speaker at the 2020 Democratic national convention. He's also very proud of his family's history of public service. I think he will wait till his father has died, then get rid of the name Schlossberg and start a political career as a Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 54February 2, 2022 9:01 AM

ROFL r54= idiot

Also Jack is a narcissistic airhead whom I had to stop following on Instagram because of his incessant brain farts he deemed worthy of posting

by Anonymousreply 55February 2, 2022 9:14 AM

ROFL [R55]= dumbass

by Anonymousreply 56February 2, 2022 9:22 AM

[quote]I feel sorry for Tatiana, whose stalker even admitted that she wasn’t much in the looks department.

That made me spit out my coffee! She used to have really frizzy hair and she was kind of chubby, but she slimmed down and doesn't look too bad. Kind of handsome woman, you might say.

The JFK at 100 video was sooooo boring and I think it's because the kids speak like their mother, in this very even, monotone voice, lack any kind of animation, smile, or energy and are just reading off a teleprompter. Blah, blah, my grandfather, JFK. Jack is a better speaker than his mother or sisters, but that's not saying much. Meanwhile, RFK Jr. is shitting all over what's left of the Kennedy family credibility, so while Jack will do well in the NYC/Northeast circles, good luck with anything outside of that bubble.

by Anonymousreply 57February 2, 2022 9:41 AM

The Jewish DNA is strong there.

by Anonymousreply 58February 2, 2022 11:28 AM

^ That's not racist

by Anonymousreply 59February 2, 2022 11:30 AM

Funny how we were arguing over whether Jews were a different race and if you said they were you were deemed a racist. Now Whoopi says they aren't a different race and gets suspended because NOW they claim they are a different race! Why is EVERYONE so fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 60February 2, 2022 11:49 AM

I wonder if they end up resenting their parents for spending 90 years in school.

by Anonymousreply 61February 2, 2022 11:50 AM

@r60, I was thinking the same, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to write it

by Anonymousreply 62February 2, 2022 12:00 PM

R17, because only Jews can get into the Ivy League?

by Anonymousreply 63February 2, 2022 12:37 PM

[quote]I wonder if they end up resenting their parents for spending 90 years in school.

If you're in school, you're not expected to get a J-O-B or have a career. The oldest one, the Jackie look alike is an actress that supposedly hangs out with Lindsay Lohan. Make of that what you will.

Not to bash Chelsea Clinton, but she's got several degrees and what does she do - manages her father's "legacy" and her husband is a hedge fund manager (or some such thing). Collecting degrees appears to be a thing that kids of wealthy families do (assuming you don't have a drug habit to support)

by Anonymousreply 64February 2, 2022 12:43 PM

^ What a dumb take. Would it be better if they were the kids of Hollywood Royalty who are "influencers" and "models"? At least educated rich kids can carry on a conversation

by Anonymousreply 65February 2, 2022 12:48 PM

R60, that’s not what Whoopi said. She said the Holocaust wasn’t about race. The reason she’s getting push back (fair or not) is that the Nazis did claim they were the “master race,” thus their effort to exterminate people they didn’t like.

by Anonymousreply 66February 2, 2022 12:56 PM

@r66, You're right, but it's being twisted in the media to be exactly what r60 said. Funny, because The View is often guilty of doing that exact type of twisting

by Anonymousreply 67February 2, 2022 1:01 PM

If I was the heir to a fortune, I’d stay in school all my life and just keep getting PhDs. That sounds like heaven to me.

by Anonymousreply 68February 2, 2022 1:32 PM

I have JD MBA from Stanford. Law school was ten times harder than Buz school.

by Anonymousreply 69February 2, 2022 1:41 PM

If I was an heir to a fortune - and assuming I had the brains - I go to med school and go into research. No disrespect to you lawyers out there, but does the world really need another lawyer as opposed to finding cures to disease?

by Anonymousreply 70February 2, 2022 2:40 PM

I agree, R70. If money was no issue I would have gone to med school.

by Anonymousreply 71February 2, 2022 7:19 PM

[quote] Also Jack is a narcissistic airhead whom I had to stop following on Instagram because of his incessant brain farts he deemed worthy of posting.

You followed this kid on Instagram but called someone else an "idiot"?

People who live in glass houses...

by Anonymousreply 72February 2, 2022 7:19 PM

[quote][R45]. Actually the patriarch was completely bald.

It's so funny, I completely forgot about him. You're right.

by Anonymousreply 73February 2, 2022 7:39 PM

It makes sense her son would graduate from Harvard.

Caroline got all the brains and no looks

And John Jr got all the looks and no brains.

by Anonymousreply 74February 2, 2022 8:02 PM

[quote] He's smarter, but cousin Patrick is the cutest living Kennedy descendant

And how that happened is anyone's guess. He didn't get it from his parents.

by Anonymousreply 75October 10, 2022 3:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!