Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Most annoying TV commercial

This is my nomination for the most annoying tv commercial ever produced. It is aired during every commercial break on COZI and I see it a lot on CNN. Stupid bastards who produced it do not realize people like me will go out of their way to avoid their product and/or service.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2022 6:07 PM

He is so damn ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2022 8:28 PM

He could make a mint selling ugly sticks on QVC.

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2022 8:34 PM

The Gainiac who wants you to smell his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2022 8:54 PM

I can't believe I played second banana to this clown.

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2022 8:59 PM

The way he says "MONEY" is startling but that's far from the most annoying commercial ever.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2022 8:59 PM

I hate the restaurant and I hate the commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2022 9:01 PM

I want to rip out my pubes.

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2022 8:02 PM

I don’t see commercials. I watch ABC and NBC shows on Hulu and CBS shows on Paramount Plus. I don’t have cable and I watch HBO Max, Netflix, and Amazon Prime.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2022 8:27 PM

R8 is a poor

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2022 8:28 PM

It’s called live tv asshole R8. You don’t need cable for live tv when you can stream live tv

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2022 8:29 PM

HEAD ON apply directly to the forehead HEAD ON apply directly to the forehead HEAD ON apply directly to the forehead HEAD ON apply directly to the forehead HEAD ON apply directly to the forehead HEAD ON apply directly to the forehead HEAD ON apply directly to the forehead HEAD ON apply directly…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2022 8:34 PM

This one runs neck-and-neck with that uber-ugly MARTHA skank in the oversize glasses mugging and gurning for the camera. That sure made ME wanna make a call right away. This garbage should be banned. Did wizened ol' Broadway Joe finally hang up his pilly, cheap-looking pullover and retire from the Medicare Take-Advantage Plans shilling game!? I almost miss him, after seeing the latest crew of morons.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2022 8:49 PM

So who has the most annoying medicare commercial: Jimmie "JJ" Walker, Joe Namath or William Shatner? Or do they all play second fiddle to those idiotic Liberty Mutual commercials? And let's not forget the on-every-second Balance Of Nature vitamins.

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2022 8:57 PM

The abomination known as Kars4Kids gets my nomination

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2022 8:57 PM

Does Tom Selleck still do the commercial where quotes Faye Dunanway as Joan Crawford in the Pepsi boardroom. That one always bugged.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2022 9:59 PM

For me, it’s the one where the lady is on the phone talking about getting her kid vaccinated.

Kars 4 Kids is pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2022 10:39 PM

deeply irritating. Ugly!

by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2022 11:12 PM

Kars for Kids does SO MUCH advertising, I cannot imagine the "kids" getting very much in return. I would love to know what their admin ratio is. I immediately turn off the commercial whenever it comes on.

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2022 11:16 PM

The Philadelphia Creamcheese commercial where they are floating on clouds. What is that annoying song that plays? It’s creepy and I can’t understand one word they are singing.

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2022 9:28 PM

R14 wins the intertubes for today

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2022 9:32 PM

r8 is smart. kudos

by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2022 9:37 PM

Fuck Off spray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2022 9:44 PM

The Downey Unstoppables ad with the gross pelvic thrusting old lady.

by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2022 9:47 PM

Matrix...Serena...Matrix...Serena!

by Anonymousreply 24March 2, 2022 9:51 PM

Jimmie Walker's book - you can see it on the shelf behind him - is called Dyn-O-Mite.

It is actually a very good book about what happens to a young comic when he suddenly gets cast in a HIT tv show and becomes to break out star.

His descriptions of the reactions of rest of the cast of Good Times to his success and their own roles in the show are interesting and unvarnished. He tells how suddenly if a show becomes successful, some cast members decide it's a cash cow - relatives & lovers are put on the payroll as "assistants" and "coaches" and they never stop asking for stuff. Each becomes convinced the show is successful only because of their own efforts......

It's one of the best TV bios I have ever read. And of course - then come the drugs and the inevitable cancellation and slow drop to the bottom.....

by Anonymousreply 25March 2, 2022 9:59 PM

Seat Geek

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2022 10:01 PM

Fuck that shit r25. He lost any ounce of cred by starring in a scripted commercial made Uber annoying by his own doing. I was a Good Times fan but I will purposely bypass repeats from here on out due to his obnoxious commercials.

by Anonymousreply 27March 2, 2022 10:15 PM

r27 the brother's gotta pay his bills

by Anonymousreply 28March 2, 2022 10:17 PM

Truth R28

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 2, 2022 10:37 PM

OMG, that fucking Zocdoc or whatever it is.

‘it hurts when you pee”

That very ugly girl in those biker shorts and Fanny pac? Kill it with fire!!

by Anonymousreply 30March 3, 2022 12:59 AM

The "Zocdoc" commercial irritates me to no end. "Get your docs in a row"

by Anonymousreply 31August 6, 2022 5:34 AM

Two words: Limu Emu.

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2022 5:48 AM

I hate the Skyrizi commercials because the damn song, in all of its multiple incarnations (salsa, country, urban, pop) will stay in my head all fucking day.

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2022 6:56 AM

Liberty Mutual was in a category of its own until recently, but I think I'd rather see a whole block of "Liberty Liberty Liberty" ads than a single airing of one of the animated Gillette Venus ads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2022 7:27 AM

The St Jude’s commercials with the Alec kid that says “adowable blanket” - they show other kids in the commercials that are much cuter and have more charisma without being cloying. Yet Alec has been in every commercial for years and is definitely not getting cuter as he ages. I think he has some blackmail material on Marlo Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2022 11:55 AM

I'm pretty sure that in OP's commercial, that woman at 0:37 is Lana Houston (f/k/a Rudy Houston, the male dancer in Janet Jackson's video What Have You Done For Me Lately).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2022 3:25 PM

I hate these cunts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2022 4:45 PM

Mara is even more annoying than Flo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2022 4:48 PM

Jimmy Walker looks like he bobbed for apples in boiling grease. Ghoulish.

by Anonymousreply 39August 10, 2022 5:35 PM

And yet here you are, OP, not only remembering the commercial, but now disseminating it to an even wider audience!

Success!

by Anonymousreply 40August 10, 2022 6:09 PM

Uggh. That hot sauce commercial, "You've got to FRANK IT UPP!" Then, they go on to proclaim their product "Shit", as in " I put that S*** on everything!"

Please, Black Jesus, make it stop!

by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2022 2:13 AM

Anything with the illiterate SHAQ.

by Anonymousreply 42November 5, 2022 2:29 AM

That stupid "I saw it in a commercial that you're watching right now" T-shirt commercial. Annoys me in the same way that people who think they're funnier than they are annoy me.

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2022 6:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!