Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Corey Stoll

Why do I want this man so badly? He’s tall, nice build, relatively handsome, but there’s something else to him. There’s this simmering intensity to him that turns me on.

He has this middling affect where he seems like he can play serious and comedic without really changing his affect or demeanor.

I don’t know what it is. It’s hard to place. But I can’t help wanting to fuck his brains out every time I see him.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2022 4:44 AM

Me too!!

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2022 2:38 PM

I've wanted him in me quite deeply ever since seeing him in House of Cards. He was so sexy even while playing a complete moron.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2022 2:44 PM

Just finished binge-watching Billions. Still want to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2022 3:30 PM

Yowza!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2022 3:39 AM

He is so fucking hot.

He has played gay quite a few times too. He had that sex scene with Andrew Rannells on Girls and in the movie C.O.G. he plays a gay who attempts to test out his dildo collection on Jonathan Groff.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2022 3:51 AM

One of the most intriguing things about him is that he used to be fat, and he weighed over 310 lbs at his peak in college (he is 6'2"), He lost the weight as a young adult.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2022 3:53 AM

For comparison's sake: Bill Clinton is the same height, and at his fattest as president he was only at 225 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2022 3:55 AM

Stoll has that sexy smirkiness that just makes me melt. He gives off sort of a perverted vibe, like Kevin Spacey did, except Stoll's is attractive where Spacey's was repulsive (except to straight women, who found him attractive).

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2022 3:57 AM

Since L&O-LA.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2022 4:12 AM

Remember when they made him wear that shitty on on season one of The Strain? So unnecessary. I was glad when he ditched it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2022 4:41 AM

*wig

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2022 4:41 AM

Classic BDF

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2022 4:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!