Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Sunni Hostin Losing Her Mind?

Ever since Meghan left the View Sunni seems to be keeping up weird opinions and picking strange fights. Did she need Meghan to keep her sane?

by Anonymousreply 423January 4, 2024 10:32 PM

If you criticize her, you're racist.

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2022 7:20 AM

Moogan and sane don’t belong in the same sentence.

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2022 3:43 PM

I find it interesting, OP, that you've chosen to criticize the only afro-latina woman on the panel. It's….interesting.

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2022 4:39 PM

Well as the only afro-latina is acting like a dumbass, then yeah I'm criticizing you Sunny!

by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2022 4:49 PM

Haha, R4!

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2022 5:03 PM

Believing that Donald Trump is peeking through your windows at night is a perfectly sane belief OP.

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2022 5:12 PM

Meghan kept Sunni as well as the View relevant. She knows that her time on the View is ticking, and after that, she will have no reason to be on any media platform. She is easily replaceable. Idk, she has always annoyed me.

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2022 5:19 PM

R3 that made me laugh so much, because... 100% accurate portrayal of Sunny!

Does anyone remember when she got all upset because two women kissed on television sometime, because she didn't want to have to explain it to her kids? She also proudly admitted she refused to let her kids get anatomy lessons at school. She goes postal if any other woman even stands near her husband. She's one of those people setting up for everything she fears to happen to her family to happen and then she'll wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2022 8:21 PM

Yeah I remember when there was a story about a middle school or high school that had condom dispensers in the bathrooms, and she argued with Whoopi about that. She's a Catholic, so makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2022 3:10 AM

I think she has gotten worse the past two weeks since the new season started. You can feel the tension between her and new host Alysa Farah Griffin. She's very passive / aggressive with her - trying to set her up each day to catch her in a lie.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2022 8:02 PM

The producers probably put her up to it. It’s all scripted.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2022 8:04 PM

She is so conceited. She has a way of talking down to people, especially the new host Alysa. I notice, when Sunny is speaking to her, her eyes are averted...or looking down, not making direct eye contact with her. Sunny takes on the tone in her voice as a know it all...and seems condescending, even with her facial expressions. I've been finding her annoying for some time. If I had to pick one on the panel I most dislike...it would be her. She's not as great as she thinks she is. I like Ana and Sarah. Joy has been looking really good. Whoopi seems more relaxed now. I don't mind Alysa, as the conservative. She speaks her points without the micro-aggression we've seen with Mooghan....and seems to be respectful.

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2022 8:45 PM

She's pissed because the new member of the panel isn't a "woman of color" ( black)

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2022 9:05 PM

She used to be an enjoyable pundit to watch. Did fame swell her head?

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2022 2:21 AM

I think so..^^

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2022 12:33 PM

Hostin went after Ana Navarro today with fire in her eyes - again, asking her how she can defend herself as being a Republican Latina these days ? The Latina responded that she is a Republican like her family always had been since fleeing Nicaragua because the GOP stood against communism back in the 70s when they fled. She's loyal to the old Republican party, not the MAGA party.

She then asked Hostin how she can remain a devout Catholic with all the scandals and pedophilia taking place for decades ? Hostin swallowed her chin and mumbled something about "I left the church for four years" and before she continued, Goldberg butted in to get the conversation back on track. Damn you Whoopi !

by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2022 3:01 AM

Sunni? Are we sure it’s not Shia?

by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2022 3:06 AM

Sunni has always been much more quietly conservative than she lets on.

by Anonymousreply 18September 27, 2022 3:07 AM

[quote] She then asked Hostin how she can remain a devout Catholic with all the scandals and pedophilia taking place for decades ?

Wow, go Ana.

by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2022 3:14 AM

Since last season, Ana has really stood up to Sunny. This is not the first time she asks Ana to defend her decision to be a republican Latina - and Ana gives her the same coherent answer. Ana then has her rebuttal when she asks Sunny how she can remain a loyal Catholic - and Sunny swallows her overbite.

by Anonymousreply 20September 27, 2022 3:26 AM

Sunny is irritating, IMO. She can't spit out what her point is.

She always whines about things being "traditional" when she's trying to defend her patriarchal / Catholic ideas.

Is Whoopi still mean to Sunny?

by Anonymousreply 21September 27, 2022 3:27 AM

cannot stand Sunni! know it all, self righteous and EVERYTHING I REPEAT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IS ABOUT RACE...

by Anonymousreply 22September 27, 2022 3:34 AM

As annoying as Sunny is, at least she’s not Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 23September 27, 2022 3:37 AM

Not a popular DL sentiment, but I do enjoy Sunni and her commentary for the most part. However, her recent comments about Nikki Haley being a white-passing sell out and Anna's republicanism did rub me the wrong way. Nikki Haley is problematic as hell but she's never denied or downplayed being an Indian woman. As for Anna, many Latin American immigrants tend to vote republican because they fled communist regimes and believe in small government. As an intelligent, well-educated Latina herself, Sunni should understand that even if she disagrees with it.

by Anonymousreply 24September 27, 2022 3:45 AM

Good for Anna for calling out Catholicism.

by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2022 3:46 AM

Sheesh give her a break, she's horney, have you seen and heard Manny? Me thinks he sniffs the cookies. I bet she knows where he is at all times, and has a tracker on his phone.

by Anonymousreply 26September 27, 2022 4:54 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Sunny is a liberal homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 27September 27, 2022 6:34 AM

Sunny Hostin celebrated her 54th Birthday on the show yesterday, and - as always - she was insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2022 9:31 PM

She has a gorgeous family.

Her husband is hot and her boys are growing into handsome young men.

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2022 9:50 PM

Oops!

Her son and daughter are growing up to be beautiful young adults.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2022 9:52 PM

She's definitely gone off the deep-end since Nutmeg left. She can't get out 4 words before playing the race card. I wonder if it's because her son goes to Harvard now and she's trying to impress him what a warrior she is.

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2022 10:15 PM

Today they were talking about the 30th Anniversary of Madonna's "SEX" book being released.

Sunny, who celebrated her 54th birthday on the show last Thursday, said she remembered when it first came out - she was in her teens and was shocked by the book.

IN her teens ?????? She was 24 years old, FFS. She's definitely lost her mind.

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2022 4:45 PM

I love how Asunción Cummings (aka Sunny, because she keeps it real) reminds the audience every 5 minutes that she was a Federal prosecutor, invariably followed by pseudo legal codswallop which has no veracity or is just plainly incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2022 4:58 PM

R24, Nimarata Haley? Adulteress Nimarata Haley?

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2022 5:08 PM

R33 I heard from a source I trust that both CNN legal and ABC legal have to review everything she intends to proffer on air re the law because of past issues and ‘inconsistencies’ That’s why in one of The View intro reels they flash to Sunny and she shouts to someone/somewhere “I need my legal notes” She has to write everything down in advance and get corrections or approval.

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2022 5:11 PM

[R35] I can't believe she hasn't called racism about this yet.

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2022 6:52 PM

R8 she's a Democrat who is Catholic and latina, who has grown more socially progressive over the years. Fact is she goes for the party that is giving you and other minorities rights that Megan and her MAGA husband vote against every time they support republican candidates. You need to shut the fuck up you MAGA gay bitch

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2022 6:59 PM

Today on the show, as the hosts were crediting young voters (18-29) for coming out in record numbers for saving the Senate from the republicans, Hostin also had to point out it was a "Lathina" from Nevada who saved us from Republican control. I mean, of course she had to say that.

What she didn't say was that Lathina from Nevada also almost cost us the election, as she eeked out a win with a razor thin margin. It's not like the Lathina had a run-away victory over the white man.

by Anonymousreply 38November 14, 2022 3:42 PM

Sunni is so eloquent when she speaks. I love her and her views. She always brings cogent examples to her arguments.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2022 3:48 PM

[quote] What she didn't say was that Lathina from Nevada also almost cost us the election, as she eeked out a win with a razor thin margin. It's not like the Lathina had a run-away victory over the white man.

Um, but she won when she wasn't particularly expected to

by Anonymousreply 40November 14, 2022 3:48 PM

[quote]Um, but she won when she wasn't particularly expected to

So she wasn't a strong Lathina candidate who pulled the Dems to victory. It was the young voters who voted for her, no matter how unpopular she was - they're the ones who saved the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2022 4:30 PM

She won. PERIOD

by Anonymousreply 42November 14, 2022 4:38 PM

Sunny Hostin claims she was passed over on the job of hosting 'Jeopardy' because producers found her 'too controversial'. This she claimed on a recent podcast interview. She threw her name in when Alex Trebek passed away, and didn't even get an audition. She said she got word from her agent that she was passed over since this is a family show, and she's too controversial in her opinions.

by Anonymousreply 43December 12, 2022 11:30 PM

Sunni mentions "Manny" more often than Meghan mentioned "my father, John McCain".

by Anonymousreply 44December 12, 2022 11:38 PM

Why does she continue interrupting her co-hosts?

by Anonymousreply 45December 13, 2022 1:55 AM

You said you loved me... or were you just being kind?

by Anonymousreply 46December 13, 2022 2:54 AM

Hostin interrupts everyone (except Whoopi) because she has low self-confidence. So she has to take every opportunity she has to prove she's Better, Smarter, Faster than everyone else at the table - and she continues to interrupt. One reason why she's so disliked.

by Anonymousreply 47December 13, 2022 12:56 PM

The other day on THE VIEW, without any shame at all, they were hawking floral boquets to send to friends and family for the holidays from FTD. Along with the floral boquets, they read their 'personal Christmas letters' to the gift recipents out loud (for some reason).

Sunny sent her 'beautiful Aunt in Florida' a bouquet, and her letter which she read out loud. In her letter to her aunt, she tells her how beautiful she is, they will miss her at the Christmas dinner this year, how much she loves her, and finishes with the fact that she (Sunny) still can't accept the fact that she's now suffering from severe Alzheimer's.

WTF Sunny ? You send Christmas greetings to you aunt to hopefully lift her spirits, and remind her she's battling severe Alzheimers ????? Is this woman insane ?

by Anonymousreply 48December 17, 2022 5:05 PM

Sunny is among the smartest, most articulate on that panel. She gives statistics and never states outlandish opinions.

by Anonymousreply 49December 17, 2022 5:16 PM

On yesterday's show, they discussed 'Hollywood's nepo babies' and how some get ahead because of who their parents are (though Whoopie was adamant about it not being true in the majority of cases). Sara (I believe) was the one who brought up how some undeserving students end up in top schools because their 'parents help them out'.

This triggered Sunny, and she felt she had to make it clear (once again) that her son Gabe got inot Harvard U on his own - no help from his family. She insisted that contrary to popular belief, she didn't buy a building on the Harvard campus to get her son in.

Sure Sunny - no one doubts Gabe got in on his spectacular grades in school, and you had no play in getting him in (nor your husband). Maybe not naming a building after you two, but also : no phone calls to any associates who could help get him in, no money exchanged in the form of a 'donation' to one of the programs or clubs on campus, etc. Gabe got in on his merits and his ability to play soccer. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 50January 11, 2023 4:32 PM

Manny's definitely fucking some tight, young fit on the side and Sunny is denial about it, she also wants to fuck her son and her poor daughter will be ignored or treated as lesser due to her being the competition and a reminder of Sunny's age.

by Anonymousreply 51January 11, 2023 4:52 PM

She's the biggest supporter on the show of Prince Harry. She's been speaking constantly and loudly these last few days about how he needs to share "his truth."

by Anonymousreply 52January 11, 2023 5:07 PM

her wigs, the xtensions, the pompous way of talking, honey u aint a lawyer no mo....sit down and hush.

by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2023 5:10 PM

I am so done with this "truth" narrative, as if stating "your truth" allows you a freedom of consequence. Harry can talk "his truth" but he has to be prepared to deal with the consequences of that, even if Mzzz. Hostin thinks those consequences are are somehow racist (good thing Harry set everyone straight that there was no racism... almost 2 years after implying and allowing everyone to think there was racist behavior).

by Anonymousreply 54January 11, 2023 5:15 PM

'why was there no diversity in the foreign press'......wtf u talkin bout u freaky lady?

by Anonymousreply 55January 11, 2023 5:16 PM

Sunny's the type to see Black Panther, be pissed that there was 2 white cast members and complain about how it's still not diverse enough.

by Anonymousreply 56January 11, 2023 5:18 PM

Whats that torn green piece of material she wearin today. she has the taste of a bozella..

by Anonymousreply 57January 11, 2023 5:19 PM

I mute tv when her mouth opens wide....

by Anonymousreply 58January 11, 2023 5:21 PM

R58 Wish I had that option in real life...

by Anonymousreply 59January 11, 2023 5:25 PM

yea, her hair looks nasty as hell. she gots a mirror ?

by Anonymousreply 60January 11, 2023 5:26 PM

Joy looks damn good for 80...good surgery maybe huh. sunni looks bout the same age....

by Anonymousreply 61January 11, 2023 5:27 PM

R49, Sunny repeats whatever is told to her during the show through her earpiece.

by Anonymousreply 62January 11, 2023 5:27 PM

R61, Joy must arrive an hour before the others in order to have her face caked in layers of makeup.

by Anonymousreply 63January 11, 2023 5:29 PM

lawzy, the repulsive loud steve harvey on today. ugh...

yes ive heard the earpiece dictates what she can say now....sad

by Anonymousreply 64January 11, 2023 5:32 PM

Joy is the comedian of the group, my fave one I like. Sunny has been annoying to me sometimes but she’s alright, but she is annoying to non attorneys when she argues relentlessly for the cause du jour

by Anonymousreply 65January 11, 2023 5:34 PM

its obvious the ladys cant stand sunni....dont blame em......yes joy is a treasure and smart/witty

by Anonymousreply 66January 11, 2023 5:35 PM

Sunni is jealous of the lady on far right who has the nice long legs......sunni is about 4 ft 9....

by Anonymousreply 67January 11, 2023 5:52 PM

Never pick a fight with Ana Navarro. Even if Ana is wrong, you’ll won’t win.

by Anonymousreply 68January 11, 2023 5:57 PM

woopsi change her meds? seems to have more energy and less patience thankfully for sunni's bs.

by Anonymousreply 69January 11, 2023 5:59 PM

Yea, Sunni seems pissed whoopi has got her groove back, natch.

by Anonymousreply 70January 11, 2023 6:08 PM

Sunny thinks she's Janet but she's actually Latoya.

by Anonymousreply 71January 11, 2023 6:13 PM

yea, nosejobs for days..

by Anonymousreply 72January 11, 2023 6:19 PM

Cut Sunny some slack. She’s tender to the touch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 11, 2023 6:21 PM

oh brother, maybe now she can lure a hot young man over for uh....tea......what a ridic ole broad.

by Anonymousreply 74January 11, 2023 6:26 PM

Sunni is too old for that hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 75January 11, 2023 6:37 PM

R&3 - Thanks for posting this interview. However, I have issues now with Sunny...

1. By having the surgeries she is really telling 'women of color' to be ashamed of their 'curves' that their 'women of color' genes are blessed with. Ana is another woman of color on the panel, who often talks about her big boobs and her fat ass - and she has said she's proud of her 'Latina curves'. Too bad Sunny is not a proud Latina of her curves.

2. The practice she went to is made up of two doctors - a male doc (who's really cute) and a female doctor; she credits both for doing her surgery. Both are caucasian ! CAUCASIAN! She couldn't find a practice in NYC or NJ where the surgeons are Latino and/or African American ? Where is her support for the black and Latino communities in the medical field ?

I'm disappointed and disgusted with her choices.

by Anonymousreply 76January 11, 2023 6:40 PM

She takes on the Golden Globes. She's so tiresome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 11, 2023 7:46 PM

She is an embarassment to the show and to latinas everywhere. her days on the show are limited its rumored.

by Anonymousreply 78January 12, 2023 1:56 AM

She should adjust her wigs to cover her unfortunate face.

by Anonymousreply 79January 12, 2023 3:14 AM

She really doesn't do much to advocate for the Latin community, since everything is black, black, black. She should be the first one in line to harp on getting more Latin representation on tv and film. Blacks don't need her; they are over-represented on television as it is. The Latin community is the one which has the most need for representation, yet, all she talks about is black.

by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2023 3:25 AM

why is every commercial with blacks? are they the majority now?

by Anonymousreply 81January 12, 2023 3:38 AM

Sunny and the View women come after Katie Porter for daring to announce she's running against fossil Feinstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 12, 2023 3:42 AM

them bitches ! katie is for the people and not the elite !

by Anonymousreply 83January 12, 2023 3:55 AM

Do the Latin community really want Sunny on their side? She seems the type to use Latinx.

by Anonymousreply 84January 12, 2023 7:46 AM

nobody seems to like her, odd she still on the view.

by Anonymousreply 85January 12, 2023 8:02 AM

She's on because.......... you know why.

by Anonymousreply 86January 12, 2023 12:33 PM

Did Sunny join the show after Barbara left?

by Anonymousreply 87January 12, 2023 12:52 PM

Meghan is doing great these days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 12, 2023 12:55 PM

Sunny joined the panel full time in September, 2016, Walters left in May, 2014. Before 2016, Sunny was a legal correspondent who joined the show from time to time, even when Walters there.

by Anonymousreply 89January 12, 2023 12:59 PM

Sunny said she loved Billy Porter's attire at the GG - it was so fabulous ! Sure Sunny - buy the same outfit for your husband Manny, and have him wear it at the next 'social event' you two attend - see if his colleagues think it's as fabulous as you do .

by Anonymousreply 90January 12, 2023 1:06 PM

Maybe the boob reduction surgery affected her brain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 12, 2023 2:21 PM

good god, the multiple wigs she wears at one time.....does she have a stylist who approves this shit ??

by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2023 1:08 PM

I'm waiting for Whoopi to start Hot Topics by looking at Sunny and saying: 'Tell us about your tits. You had them deflated ? '

by Anonymousreply 93January 13, 2023 1:12 PM

whoopsi been good lately, on her meth or adderalls, she is sassy again....

by Anonymousreply 94January 13, 2023 1:28 PM

Should Whoopi ask her about her tits reduction, I'm sure Sunny will anser this way:

"My son Gabe was home for summer vacation" (cohosts interrupt and tell her how handsome Gabe is, as required in their contracts) "and he saw me in my bikini by the pool. He said, 'Mommy , what big bazookas you have for a 54 year old. You can breast feed my whole fraternity !' I asked him, 'Do you think I should have my tits deflated ? Are they too big ?'

So he came over to me and gave them a squeeze. He said 'I like big bazookas, but on 20 year old girls - not my 54 year old mother whom my Frat bros call a 'MILF'. ' I took what he said into consideration, and prayed and prayed - asking the Lord what to do, and then went to my Latino priest and asked him for guidance. Father Miguel gave them a squeeze and told me it wouldn't be a bad idea to have them deflated because as it was, I could breastfeed the whole congregation.

The next thing I did was research caucasian surgeons for this type of procedure, someone who graduated in the top of their class to touch my tits. I didn't want a Latinx or African American who went to school through Affirmative Action to touch my precious boobs. So I found the right doctor in New York, and had him deflate them for me, along with another caucasian doctor in his office. I also asked for liposuction on my chin to get rid of the turkey neck I was starting with.

So that's my story! And a shout out to my 20 year old handsome son Gabe, for letting me know I had gigantic Bazookas! "

by Anonymousreply 95January 13, 2023 3:31 PM

I went to Caucasian doctors because I didn't want no Affirmative Action doctors touching me!

by Anonymousreply 96January 13, 2023 6:22 PM

"I wasn't asking for permission" I can already hear the divorce proceedings starting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 13, 2023 6:56 PM

Sunny has become uppity and just a little bit snarky over the last year especially. She seems full of herself and disinterested in the other panel members. I sense hostile feelings for Alyssa especially. She leans away from her whenever she can, and does not often look her in the eyes when speaking to her. She looks off into space rather than directly addressing her. She often has a pained look on her face when she does speak to Alyssa. I think it is plain and simple professional jealousy. Alyssa came to The View with a politically relevant, noteworthy background. She speaks well, and easily on a variety of topics. As a Republican, she has met the impossible task of ingratiating herself with the audience. That's major in my book. I believe Alyssa has spectacularly fit into this group. I like her very much.

When a panel member becomes a PITA the way Sunny has, their time is up. It's time to leave, Sunny and if you are unhappy about this, there is no one to blame but yourself.

by Anonymousreply 98January 15, 2023 8:04 AM

word is she be gone soon.

by Anonymousreply 99January 15, 2023 8:32 AM

To be replaced by Eboni K. Williams

by Anonymousreply 100January 15, 2023 1:11 PM

Her stench as bad as serena's? maybe.......whoopsi wont sit near her. tho hers is jus as bad.

by Anonymousreply 101January 15, 2023 1:50 PM

Sunny is far too old to be wearing that hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 102January 15, 2023 2:22 PM

No shit, it makes her look like a times square female impersonater.

by Anonymousreply 103January 15, 2023 2:24 PM

A very close friend of mine lives on Martha's Vineyard, where Sunny owns property and spends most of her vacation time (especially the month of August). She and Sunny are 'acquaintances' as they have a few friends in common on the island. The two of them are in each other's company often, as they have attended luncheons and parties together organized by their friends in common. She has always liked Sunny over the years, and had said she was rather polite and friendly to everyone (though a bit 'impressed with herself').

Summer of 2021, Hostin released her novel "Summer on the Bluffs", and they had a charity luncheon for her. She autographed copies of her book if you bought the book at the local bookstore ("Bunch of Grapes") - can't recall what charity it was for. Everyone agreed to read the book that summer.

My friend said the book was awful (I haven't read it). Poorly written, poorly constructed, and not at all interesting. The other women in their circle of friends agreed - not one of the women liked the book, it was so horrible. What really upset most of the women was that Hostin used some of their personal stories which they confided to her, in a 'thinly veiled' way into her book - talked about their marriages and romances in a 'very pornographic way' which she never told her friends about.

Of course, at the end of the summer when they got together with Hostin, she asked everyone how they liked the book - 'and to be honest'. Of course, none of the women were stupid enough to 'be honest' with Hostin, so they all clenched their jaws and said how great it was. Sunny believed them, of course.

'Summer on the Bluffs' was supposed to be a trilogy from Hostin, an agreement she had with the publisher. Book 2 was due last summer, and Book 3 was due this summer. However, Book 2 has not been published and she hasn't worked on 3 yet, according to her friends. Supposedly, the publisher was not at all happy with sales of the first book.

by Anonymousreply 104January 15, 2023 4:24 PM

Book #2 Summer on Sag Harbor, is due out in early May.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 15, 2023 5:10 PM

She is a joke, no one bought the book.

by Anonymousreply 106January 15, 2023 5:26 PM

She's a year off with her follow-up book. It was due last year.

by Anonymousreply 107January 15, 2023 11:36 PM

Her books are said to be unreadable by some of her friends whose storys she put in this fiction work....

by Anonymousreply 108January 17, 2023 2:32 PM

^^^^^^ Yes, including her friends on Martha's Vineyard. Read my post above (#104)

by Anonymousreply 109January 17, 2023 2:42 PM

Sunny’s mother was in the audience today.

by Anonymousreply 110January 17, 2023 3:37 PM

Sunny's mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 17, 2023 6:43 PM

If I remember correctly, Sunny's mother is only 15 or 16 years older than she is. She had her as a teen.

by Anonymousreply 112January 17, 2023 7:16 PM

It must kill Sunny inside that her mother is white.

by Anonymousreply 113January 17, 2023 7:50 PM

She's Rican. Don't you dare call her white ! She's Lathina.

by Anonymousreply 114January 17, 2023 8:12 PM

I'm from Europe, anyone that isn't black is white. Only Americans get into this weird area of race and Sunny can suck my big fat, white one if she don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 115January 17, 2023 8:21 PM

Was Momma planted in the audience and made a fuss over to make Sunny appear warm and fuzzy?

by Anonymousreply 116January 17, 2023 8:40 PM

Would Sunny call her mother Latinx?

by Anonymousreply 117January 17, 2023 8:41 PM

R116 Well it didn't work, it came off as awkward and forced. The only highlight was when momma started going in on actors while Whoopi had to sit there biting her tongue, you know Sunny did some major grovelling backstage after that.

by Anonymousreply 118January 17, 2023 9:32 PM

That was such a waste of time today. What was the purpose of that ? Just to put Sunny in the spotlight ?

I was hoping later on Dolly Parton would ask Sunny why she deflated her tits. Dolly has been carrying those watermelons around for 77 years - back aches be damned !

by Anonymousreply 119January 18, 2023 1:02 AM

I hate sonny and I also hate Anna. These rich cunts do nothing but complain and talk about all that they have. Especially Anna. Bitch you married a rich man. Personally I don't know what type of rich idiot would marry someone like her. She's always going on and on about gloria estafon and they're such great friends.

And that fucking sonny thinks she's so cute when she makes a pout. Bitch looks like an idiot and she constantly does it.

by Anonymousreply 120January 18, 2023 1:08 AM

Ana married a guy who's much older than she is. I think he's 15 years older.

by Anonymousreply 121January 18, 2023 1:10 AM

Thanks for that gossip R104

by Anonymousreply 122January 18, 2023 1:11 AM

Sunni's children have darker skin. Perhaps that why she is the way she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 18, 2023 2:08 AM

This is the picture Sunni posted of Barbara on the day she died.

She couldn't have found something better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124January 18, 2023 2:14 AM

She just had to mention she was in Ghana, as if African people don't have to deal with enough they now have Sunny and her ego clogging up the place.

by Anonymousreply 125January 18, 2023 2:41 AM

R120, And she calls herself a Republican, which she clearly is not.

by Anonymousreply 126January 18, 2023 3:40 AM

Sunny is half black (paternal) and half Puerto Rican (maternal) . Depending on the conversation, she calls herself a 'Black woman' or a 'Lathina'.

Her husband is 100% Latino, according to her in past discussions.

So that makes her kids - Gabe and Paloma - 3/4 Latino and 1/4 Black, but she refers to them as 'black children'.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 127January 18, 2023 3:31 PM

Black is more in vogue than Latino.

by Anonymousreply 128January 18, 2023 4:59 PM

I'm feeling a little sorry for Sunny's kids, especially Paloma. It must be awful having a mom that discusses your personal business on TV... Poor thing. Sunny comes off as an intense helicopter parent. At some point in time, I'd think Paloma will wake up and run like the wind to get away from the stranglehold her momma has on her.

by Anonymousreply 129January 18, 2023 8:49 PM

I feel bad for Paloma because it's obvious that Sunny favors her son Gabe more than her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 130January 18, 2023 9:19 PM

R130, Don’t most mothers favor their sons over their daughters?

by Anonymousreply 131January 18, 2023 10:39 PM

If the bad vibes toward her continue, we think she will be gone by easter.

by Anonymousreply 132January 19, 2023 3:22 AM

Her children look black

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 19, 2023 6:28 AM

Didn’t Sunny reveal on a recent show that she discovered Gabe was involved with an older woman and she was not happy about it?

by Anonymousreply 134January 19, 2023 6:35 AM

I call bullshit on that, some older woman probably offered him a compliment and Sunny, being the jealous type, went into meltdown because no woman is going to replace her. If that boy is smart he will get as far away from her as possible.

by Anonymousreply 135January 19, 2023 6:44 AM

the oedipus complex is alive and well in dat family.....

by Anonymousreply 136January 19, 2023 7:05 AM

SHE DATED GEORGE SANTOS ??

by Anonymousreply 137January 19, 2023 7:08 PM

Sunny Hostin shared with the world a secret that she found out when she went off to college:

Her mom and dad were married just 15 days before she was born. They wed on October 5, 1968 and she was born on the 20th. They had her believing they were married in 1967 all her life, until she went to college when she was 18 and found out the truth. She actually found out when she was 12, but her mother denied it. (She said once before her mother was 16 when she had her).

by Anonymousreply 138January 26, 2023 2:09 AM

She spreads a dark cloud wherever she walks.....a not fun lady.

by Anonymousreply 139January 29, 2023 8:40 AM

SHE DID IT ! Yesterday on 'The View' they brought up Tyre's death again, and the fact that two more people have been relieved of their duties - two paramedics who were called to the scene. One was Asian, one was white.

This opened the door for Sunny to pull out her 'Racism' deck of cards. Why were the five black officers charged with murder right away, but these two only relieved of their duties ? "Is it racial ?" she asked.

Gee, Sunny - maybe because the five 'brahs' beat the life out of the other 'brah' and the two paramedics weren't part of that physical beating ?

by Anonymousreply 140February 2, 2023 3:16 PM

Oh mary, she soils the whole show with her button nose job and cascades of fake hair. Truly Grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 141February 4, 2023 8:40 AM

Sunny is out today and it's Whoopi, Sara, Joy, Anna, and Alyssa. THIS is the panel they should have all the time. The panel discussed race and there wasn't anyone there to hijack the conversation, make faces, or make it all about them.

by Anonymousreply 142February 9, 2023 3:32 PM

I find your response R142, very interesting. Very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 143February 10, 2023 6:18 PM

Things go better when Joy is not present to interrupt with inane comments that she reads from notecards.

by Anonymousreply 144February 10, 2023 7:24 PM

I can not stand her pouting.

Silly cow

by Anonymousreply 145February 14, 2023 12:36 PM

Alyssa is always on CNN as a commentator which must drive Sunny absolutely nuts.

by Anonymousreply 146February 14, 2023 5:31 PM

Did Sunny get fired from CNN ?

by Anonymousreply 147February 14, 2023 7:57 PM

Only fraus watch this garbage.

by Anonymousreply 148February 14, 2023 8:00 PM

Yet here you are in this thread, r148.

by Anonymousreply 149February 14, 2023 8:03 PM

Fraus with appendages!

by Anonymousreply 150February 14, 2023 9:51 PM

joy is queen, we love her. sunny is a stinky old bore. grouch and stingy.

by Anonymousreply 151February 15, 2023 2:46 PM

Sunny Hostin was BOOOOED on the set of 'The View' today for likening Raquel Welch to Kim Kardashian. WTF is wrong with her ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 16, 2023 9:19 PM

Did Sunni say, Raquel walked so Kim could fly?

by Anonymousreply 153February 17, 2023 12:50 AM

r152 She's not black, so who gives a fuck?

by Anonymousreply 154February 18, 2023 11:02 PM

Sunni Sunny same thing

by Anonymousreply 155February 18, 2023 11:05 PM

Did the view even mention the Don Lemon incident?

by Anonymousreply 156February 18, 2023 11:08 PM

Her son is a cutie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 18, 2023 11:35 PM

GROSS OLD KUNT, HER HEAD IS BALD HENCE ALL THEM TRAN WIGLETS.

by Anonymousreply 158February 19, 2023 10:00 AM

The View hasn't mentioned the following: Don Lemon incident, the white ER doctor being run over and shot by the black driver, TJ Holmes and his affair with his cohost which led to their firing from GMA, the Oscar nominees, etc.

by Anonymousreply 159February 19, 2023 10:20 PM

She does it again. Black, black, black........... At 2:50 in discussion of changing words in novels to not offend modern audiences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 27, 2023 7:23 PM

Another " white power" moment for Sunny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161March 6, 2023 8:17 PM

Sunny Hostin is black, and according to Sunny, this country was built on the backs of blacks. Sunny wants reparations.

by Anonymousreply 162March 6, 2023 11:12 PM

I would be happy if Sunny just straightened her hair.

by Anonymousreply 163March 6, 2023 11:13 PM

[quote] Is Sunni Hostin Losing Her Mind?

Or were you just being kind?

by Anonymousreply 164March 6, 2023 11:16 PM

What a surprise - Sunny pulled out a fresh new deck of race cards today during Hot Topics, which also ignited Navarro.

by Anonymousreply 165March 7, 2023 1:17 AM

I feel like the audience would break out into a standing ovation if the others told her to STFU about race baiting in every damn story they do.

by Anonymousreply 166March 7, 2023 1:33 AM

Ana got huge applause for her observation and, of course, Sunny immediately jumped in with her race shit and got nothing from the audience.

by Anonymousreply 167March 7, 2023 1:36 AM

Only Whoopi could do it, R166. The other would lose their job immediately.

by Anonymousreply 168March 7, 2023 4:20 AM

she is repulsive as fuk with all her dumb fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 169March 8, 2023 4:47 AM

she be so nasty how can her family stand it.

by Anonymousreply 170March 8, 2023 5:13 AM

“I feel like the Biden West Wing isn’t necessarily setting her up for success by giving her things she can go out and champion,” Griffin said. “I think there’s some concern about just the lack of a policy accomplishment that she’s made as vice president.”

“I’m surprised that there’s concern,” Sunny Hostin interjected. “I think it has a lot to do with this: she’s a Black woman. Black women get everything done.”

“What specifically?” Farah Griffin asked.

Hostin answered by referring to Harris casting the tie-breaking vote for the Inflation Reduction Act. She deflected from the question shortly thereafter by asking “what did Mike Pence do except put his lips firmly on the butt of Donald Trump?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 13, 2023 6:08 PM

In other words, Alyssa put down her Joker Card, and Sunny put down her Ace of Spades. "I win", said Sunny. "I win all the time."

by Anonymousreply 172March 13, 2023 7:19 PM

Casting the ballot for the Inflation Reduction Act is hardly " getting it done." How about the border? She's doing a great job there, huh Sunny?

by Anonymousreply 173March 13, 2023 7:19 PM

AFG brought up the border, and Sunny deflected.

by Anonymousreply 174March 13, 2023 7:22 PM

Sunny Hostin, AKA "Shady Holstein."

by Anonymousreply 175March 13, 2023 7:23 PM

Yesterday on the show, they had yet another discussion about women going for Botox and fillers. One of them mentioned they couldn't understand the over-done lip fillers - giving women (and some men) the big fish lips and then they pout for the camera. They agree it's unattractive.

Sunny, however, said those who go for the pouty big lips are trying to copy the beauty of Black women. See, black women are known for their full lips and pouting. She didn't go as far as calling it 'cultural appropriation', though.

by Anonymousreply 176March 23, 2023 3:21 PM

I love Sunni just for the mere fact that she drives you bitches crazy. Proud Afro Latina. She looks dam good for 50 something.

by Anonymousreply 177March 23, 2023 4:08 PM

She will be fifty-five this year, and admitted to plenty of cosmetic 'enhancements' over the years to keep her younger looking, including 'breast reduction' last summer. So really, she better look even better than just 'dam good' as you say - she should look phenomenal. (But she doesn't, so we will settle for 'dam good').

Personally, I'd like to see what she looks like without all the make-up, false eyelashes, and 1980s Whitney Houston wigs. What does she look like with just her natural face and natural hair ? Probably rather frightening.

by Anonymousreply 178March 23, 2023 4:16 PM

Apparently DL spells her name with an “I”.

by Anonymousreply 179March 23, 2023 4:25 PM

Today on the show, the guest was Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy answering questions about where we are with COVID (3 years later) and the aftermath of what families and patients are still going through.

Sunny mentioned - once again - that she lost her mother-in-law and her father-in-law to COVID (within weeks of each other). She has said this on the show repeatedly for the past few years - you know it's taking a toll on her. Today she said she is not married to the same guy she was married to before the pandemic. Her husband has changed - so has his siblings - since the parents have passed. She tried to choose the right words, not wanting to much to be revealed, but she was saying her marriage isn't the same as it once was.

There was a real sadness in her eyes and her voice - you can tell her marriage is in rough shape. She said so much without saying everything - but you can tell they're on shaky ground (which Murthy assured her many couples were going through this long-time grief).

I hope she's okay and things work out, but honestly - it wouldn't surprise me if she announces they are separating for a while. This is really stressing her out.

by Anonymousreply 180March 24, 2023 2:30 AM

The problem with Sunny's marriage is that her husband is married to an insufferable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 181March 24, 2023 2:45 AM

Sunny picked up her cell phone on today's show. There was a photo on the back of the case that looked a lot like a picture of herself.

by Anonymousreply 182March 24, 2023 3:05 PM

Sunny said she's not a vengeful person. The entire panel and audience applauded when they were asked if they thought Sunny was a vengeful person. Then Sunny admitted that her husband once hung up on her and she took all the phones in his house and threw them onto the highway so cars would drive over them. She really is such a complete asshole and the least self aware person ever.

by Anonymousreply 183March 24, 2023 3:46 PM

R183 That sounds like a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 184March 24, 2023 3:58 PM

[quote] Sunny said she's not a vengeful person.

I'm not either, I'm just looking for attention.

by Anonymousreply 185March 25, 2023 6:25 AM

Sunny outcunts herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186March 29, 2023 1:19 AM

I couldn't believe how she derailed the conversation when I watched today. Then again, it made sense for her to pull this shit.

by Anonymousreply 187March 29, 2023 1:25 AM

In a discussion about China putting Muslims in internment camps, Sunny made it about blacks ( as usual):

“When I listen to Christopher Wray, the head of the FBI, he said white supremacy is the biggest domestic threat to this country and so as a woman of color and with a 6’2″ black kid in college and a 5’7″, 5’8″ Black kid in high school, I don’t see that part of American exceptionalism. I’m sorry,” Hostin said. “I think this country has a lot of problems that could be solved. Yes, maybe they’re putting Muslims in jail in Afghanistan, I think you mentioned?”

“China,” Griffin replied.

“China? They’re putting a lot more Black people in jail here,” Hostin said.

by Anonymousreply 188March 29, 2023 1:34 AM

People would be more supportive of Black Lives Matter if people like Sunny would stop constantly pulling shit like this.

by Anonymousreply 189March 29, 2023 1:49 AM

She also made sure to work in a plug for reparations. Because of course she did.

by Anonymousreply 190March 29, 2023 3:02 AM

and plugs for her shitty books. that she dont write......

by Anonymousreply 191March 29, 2023 12:00 PM

Whoopi always shoots her down when she mentions 'reparations' (WG is against it), which makes Sunny pout for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 192March 29, 2023 3:44 PM

What's the deal with Sara's mugs? She recently started having two mugs on the table in front of her, and today it was three. Does she need that much hydration during the show?

by Anonymousreply 193March 29, 2023 7:11 PM

Is she selling her own line of mugs?

by Anonymousreply 194March 29, 2023 7:26 PM

Jennifer Hudson talks about mugs a lot.

by Anonymousreply 195March 30, 2023 8:13 PM

Is Sunny mentioning a Black candidate to be elected as the next Pope if Francis kicks the bucket ? Will she say the Catholic Church is racist if they pick someone white ?

by Anonymousreply 196March 30, 2023 8:15 PM

Theyr losing viewers cause of ole sunny.

by Anonymousreply 197April 2, 2023 11:02 AM

What did this bitch sunni say on the View today? Or was it pre-empted because of Trump?

by Anonymousreply 198April 5, 2023 1:25 AM

It wasn't pre-empted. She didn't say anything 'controversial' as far as I recall. They talked about the Trump saga. Although, most of the hosts kept ignoring what AFG had to say and it was kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 199April 5, 2023 1:29 AM

Hostin says that Jill BIden has racial " blindspots."

“I don’t know that she knew it or not, but it was clearly a blindspot. She’s got a Black Vice President to lean on, she spent eight years with the Obamas,” Hostin said. “I think at this point, there still could be some racial blindspots and some unconscious bias.”

She continued, “I think that this player is saying what a lot of people are thinking. Had it been the Black team that lost, perhaps the First Lady wouldn’t have said that,” to which Goldberg fired back, “But you don’t know that. You’re making the same assumption.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 7, 2023 12:09 PM

She always says “racial blind spots” when it comes to the Biden’s. It’s fence straddling rhetoric. Either you’re racist or you’re not.

She knew better than to fully go there because Whoopi and Joy would shut her down in a minute. They weren’t tolerating what she said yesterday as it was.

by Anonymousreply 201April 7, 2023 12:37 PM

Sunny has a racial blind spot, and it shows every day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 7, 2023 1:10 PM

Sunny 'shocked' fans today when she shared a photo of her new 'blond' look, looking more and more like a character from CATS. No word on what she did with her extensions she's been wearing all season and how long she will keep the blond extensions in her hair.

In a word, she looks AWFUL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 11, 2023 9:25 PM

Cultural appropriation.

by Anonymousreply 204April 11, 2023 9:46 PM

I remember Sunny talking about how proud she is to wear her hair natural after years of straightening. The super blonde curls also seem very natural.

by Anonymousreply 205April 11, 2023 9:55 PM

She drove me from the show, she is a fugly dumbo.

by Anonymousreply 206April 19, 2023 3:54 AM

r206 = fugly dumbo MEghan

by Anonymousreply 207April 19, 2023 8:24 AM

The View has been an echo chamber for a long time. They need a strong conservative who can push back and Alyssa ain't it even though she seems like a sweet person. I'm not saying bring back Megan McCain God forbid but get somebody who can go Toe to Toe with the rest of the ladies on the show.

by Anonymousreply 208April 20, 2023 1:22 AM

Does Sonny’s pussy stink? Well does it????

by Anonymousreply 209April 20, 2023 1:27 AM

I'm not familiar with Alyssa other than her tenure with the Trump Administration. Is she actually a hard-core conservative? I can never tell if she is a centrist or if she is just softening her views for the show. I do find her likeable.

by Anonymousreply 210April 20, 2023 1:50 AM

[quote] They need a strong conservative who can push back

That is absolutely the last thing they would permit. They got burned trying that 13 years ago. Never again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 20, 2023 1:58 AM

I would love for Ann Coulter to join the show. She made TV history when she shut down Raven with a two sentence answer. I thought Raven was going to cry on the set.

by Anonymousreply 212April 20, 2023 2:03 AM

Here's Ann C shutting down Raven !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 20, 2023 2:14 AM

[quote] I had this idea for a show. 𝐷𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛. 𝐷𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤, maybe a little too different. We call it The View.

Ironic

by Anonymousreply 214April 20, 2023 2:25 AM

Can’t keep their legs closed long enough to make a complete thought.

by Anonymousreply 215April 20, 2023 2:27 AM

I don't understand why the conservative host is also always the young one. Condoleeza Rice was great when she guested on the show last year. I'd love to see someone more like her. Or imagine how a seasoned professional like Megyn Kelly could destroy Sunny. Instead we get immature idiots who throw temper tantrums (Meghan McCain & Elisabeth Hasselback) or people like Alyssa who are too afraid to really get into it.

by Anonymousreply 216April 20, 2023 2:31 PM

On Monday, the hosts talked about the shootings that took place over the weekend: the four black kids who died at the sweet 16 birthday party in Alabama, the black 15 year old boy who got shot for ringing the wrong doorbell by the 85 year old white man, and the young lady who got shot because she was in the car which pulled up into the wrong driveway.

Sunny ignored the birthday party and the girl in the driveway and focuses on the 15 year old boy who got shot by the old white man. She made a comment that she knows she gets dragged for brining up race all the time (she must read DL) but this is the reality of the life her family lives - and she's scared that could happen to her son one day.

Fair enough.

But she's not scared that her son or 17 year old Latina-Black daughter may be going to a sweet 16 birthday party attended by all 'dark skinned' teens, and a trio of 'dark skinned teens' would show up at the party uninvited and start shooting at them ? THAT'S not part of her family's reality these days ?

Sunny really needs to look at the whole picture as a parent of 'dark skinned children' who seems to be constantly living in fear for them.

by Anonymousreply 217April 20, 2023 4:00 PM

R203, she looks nastier than ever

by Anonymousreply 218April 22, 2023 11:32 PM

she looked like shit at the washington correspondents dinner. and smelled musky.

by Anonymousreply 219May 3, 2023 10:35 AM

Does she really believe her Cousin It hairstyle is flattering?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220May 3, 2023 10:52 AM

R220 Yes, she does. She is going back to the Whitney Houston hairstyle from 36 years ago, and she thinks she looks like Whitney (when she was 24).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221May 3, 2023 4:09 PM

Sunny believes she's the Eboni K. Williams of daytime television.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 3, 2023 8:49 PM

Speak of the devil! What could be more delightful than a tag team of Eboni and Sunny?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 5, 2023 8:44 PM

I was surprised the ladies did not deal with the Marine choke holding to death the black guy on the subway on Friday’s show, which was “live”.

Instead, they dealt with the Clarence and Ginni Thomas issue.

by Anonymousreply 224May 5, 2023 9:15 PM

Sunny is still trying to process this and has yet to have a talk with Gabriel and Paloma about the dangers of sitting on the subway next to a cute, blond, sexy, Caucasian marine.

She'd rather have them sit near the black guy who is begging for food and drink, yelling 'Imma hurt somebody and I don't care if I go to jail '. She feels they're safer sitting next to him.

by Anonymousreply 225May 5, 2023 9:19 PM

As I read that R225. I could actually hear her saying that

I can hear her annoying accent annunciating each word, "I... Just... Feel... THEY'D BE SAFER..... SITTING NEXT TO HIM".

And then, I can see her making that stupid look with her face that she loves to make

by Anonymousreply 226May 6, 2023 1:23 AM

In the closing of the show yesterday, she had her 17 year old daughter Paloma standing next to her. Sorry - the girl is ugly. Her son Gabe is cute from the photos she has shared, but the daughter ? No way.

by Anonymousreply 227May 6, 2023 4:04 PM

Sunny was talking about the TX shooting and mentioned the shooter was Latino which shocked her with the 'white supremacist' moniker on him.

She then quoted Christopher Wray about race, stressed the quote was not her words, looked directly into the camera and warned her audience : "THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS, SO PEOPLE DON'T START WITH 'I'M A RACE BAITER' CRAP.

I guess she reads this forum ?

by Anonymousreply 228May 8, 2023 3:53 PM

Sunny on coronation: "diversity." It turned , with the help of Ana, into a discussion of black people at the coronation.

by Anonymousreply 229May 8, 2023 4:47 PM

[quote] DON'T START WITH 'I'M A RACE BAITER' CRAP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 8, 2023 8:13 PM

Ugh. Sunni just can't help it can she.

by Anonymousreply 231May 9, 2023 4:37 AM

Sunni, or however her name is spelled, always reduces situations to race. Why would she even worry about her two little darling children getting attacked, pretty sure Sunni and her family never take the subway and deal with 'real' people.

Sunni is one big phony. Has she mentioned her two nose jobs? The photos pre original nose job have been erased from the internet, her second nose job, which she claimed was her first, was supposedly due to a deviated septum. Sure, Jan!

Has she ever mentioned she's part Jewish? IIRC, this was once up at Wiki, then was taken down.

Sunni sure is full of shit and a mixed up poseur.

by Anonymousreply 232May 9, 2023 6:03 AM

Didn’t Sunny have a tit lift?

by Anonymousreply 233May 9, 2023 11:01 AM

Next up, Sunny should have a fucking lobotomy!

by Anonymousreply 234May 9, 2023 12:56 PM

R234, Wasn’t her Q rating in a downward spiral not that long ago?

That’s what led to Star’s contract not being renewed.

by Anonymousreply 235May 9, 2023 12:59 PM

Sunny had a breast reduction last August. She talks about it often.

by Anonymousreply 236May 9, 2023 1:00 PM

[quote]Didn’t Sunny have a tit lift?

She had reduction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 9, 2023 1:24 PM

I love how even being a gold digger can now become an issue of trying to build generational wealth. Give me a fucking break. If Eboni wants to marry a rich dude then she's perfectly free to do so. But to act like it's some form of social justice...give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 238May 9, 2023 2:03 PM

She worked for FOX News at one point.

The best was her clearly being fucking pissed over Don Lemon's termination two weeks ago. She couldn't even hide her disgust on the air over people comparing "her good friend" to Tucker Carlson.

by Anonymousreply 239May 9, 2023 9:43 PM

Every black person is her "good friend." I actually laughed when she said this morning that she was disgusted by the behavior of the people on the train with Jordan Neeley--that if she'd been there she'd have offered him something to eat and drink. Yeah, there's a crazy guy screaming on the subway about how he's ready to die and Sunny Hostin and her weave are gonna walk over singing cumbaya with a bottle of water and a burrito. Sure, Jan. And you know if Jordan had been white and the marine had been black she'd be calling the marine a hero and citing the laws about self defense and defense of another to justify his actions.

by Anonymousreply 240May 9, 2023 10:44 PM

R240, someone on the panel should have asked Sunny, "When was the last time YOU took the subway?"

Few on the panel ever call Sunny on her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 241May 10, 2023 12:51 AM

If I hear Sunny mention one more time that she "grew up in the projects" my head is going to explode.

As if she's the only person who made their way out of the NYCHA housing projects. I notice this behavior a lot with Hispanic people from humble beginnings who became successful, they are always talking and bragging about all they've achieved. How much they earn, how many things they have. They are extremely exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 242May 10, 2023 12:58 AM

R241, Alyssa is so timid. Whenever she attempts to express an alternate opinion, she looks like she’s about to shit her pants.

by Anonymousreply 243May 10, 2023 1:02 AM

R240, Sunny would have also gifted Jordan with a copy of her new book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 10, 2023 1:06 AM

R244 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 10, 2023 1:12 AM

Sunny cherry-picked the facts from the case to make him look like a hero. She didn't mention that he endangered the lives of many, she didn't mention that his stepfather killed his mother, she didn't mention that he was on the train saying he was 'going to hurt somebody and he didn't care if he was going to jail'.

Sure - I'm quite certain she wouldn't mind if her Paloma or Gabriel was sitting in that train car and beat them to a pulp because he could. And the marine would just stand there and watch - you think she wouldn't mind ?

by Anonymousreply 246May 10, 2023 3:22 AM

R246, Sunny was expecting audience applause after her diatribe, but there wasn’t even a single clap.

by Anonymousreply 247May 10, 2023 6:00 AM

Asuncion says fuck all of you cunts, she's rich famous and was a prosecutor too, she loves her gay husband Manny more than anything, and she has chickens, so fuck yourselves silly bitches!

by Anonymousreply 248May 10, 2023 6:29 AM

Asuncion says fuck all of you cunts, she's rich famous and was a prosecutor too, she loves her gay husband Manny more than anything, and she has chickens, so fuck yourselves silly bitches!

by Anonymousreply 249May 10, 2023 6:29 AM

by Anonymousreply 250May 10, 2023 10:39 AM

by Anonymousreply 251May 10, 2023 10:39 AM

Why does she want to look and act so odious ? she is reviled by the cast & crew.

by Anonymousreply 252May 10, 2023 11:14 AM

Its rumored her days are limited on the show due to her unpopularity.

by Anonymousreply 253May 10, 2023 11:14 AM

Cloudy is as grating as Me-Again.

by Anonymousreply 254May 10, 2023 12:53 PM

Her ridiculous hairdo should be on a stripper in some Brooklyn or Queens neighborhood strip joint.

Does this woman even have a stylist?

by Anonymousreply 255May 10, 2023 1:00 PM

More details on her being hated by cast and crew, please! Are we sure her days are actually numbered? She signed a new 3-year contract last summer, and it's not like she suddenly just became unlikely this season.

by Anonymousreply 256May 10, 2023 2:00 PM

Unfortunately, Sunny will be there awhile. Unless she wants to break her contract, you are stuck with her daily rants.

by Anonymousreply 257May 10, 2023 2:08 PM

Even Whoopi couldn't agree with her yesterday about Neely.

Joy, Sara and Alyssa were careful not to confront Sunny and gave their own view (mostly positive for what the marine did) and Whoopi closed it out by saying everyone was correct - many sides to the story. She didn't agree with Sunny.

Sunny never mentioned there was a black man with the marine who was restraining Neely. Perhaps she forgot ?

She best have a conversation with Paloma and Gabriel about sitting next to black men with severe mental problems (and 42 arrests for assault and battery under their belt) while riding on the subway.

by Anonymousreply 258May 10, 2023 3:30 PM

Interestingly, it's Whoopi who brings in the race stuff when discussing the verdict against Trump. At 8:26.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 10, 2023 5:09 PM

Sunny let us all know that at the age 54 1/2 she still gets her period and hasn't gone through menopause yet...

Whoopi and Joy mentioned at their advanced age, they can 'wear white pants' any day they want and not worry about anything. Sunny said she can't wait for those days, but she's not there yet.

by Anonymousreply 260May 11, 2023 2:40 PM

Damn Sunni went in today on the CNN Town Hall debacle. She said I WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED Y'ALL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261May 12, 2023 10:51 PM

Someone shat in her Whitney wig.

by Anonymousreply 262May 12, 2023 10:53 PM

I'd like to see her try snapping at Whoopi like that! She'd get her neck snapped.

Probably the rudest moment so far from the show in the post-"My Father" era.

by Anonymousreply 263May 12, 2023 10:58 PM

Apparently, Sunny ripped apart Katlyn Collins the moderator from CNN. If the moderator was black - say Joy Behar, Robin Roberts, or Deborah Roberts - no way would she have the same criticism of the host. No way in Hell.

by Anonymousreply 264May 12, 2023 11:02 PM

Sunny’s a cunt. Can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 265May 12, 2023 11:26 PM

Joy started laughing after Sunny said to not interrupt her. I can only imagine the irony of Sunny--who interrupts everyone--insisting she should not be interrupted was just too much for Joy to take.

by Anonymousreply 266May 13, 2023 12:10 AM

I'm so exhausted of Sunni-sunshine never looking the co-hosts in the eyes when she talks to them. It doesn't matter if she's interrupting, agreeing or disagreeing, she refuses to look any of them in the eyes, much less the general direction of their faces. That is how she gets away with doing it every time. If she doesn't look at them she doesn't SEE them unhappy about being talked over or interrupted. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 267May 13, 2023 1:32 AM

She really was upset today.

by Anonymousreply 268May 13, 2023 1:37 AM

Did you know that Donald Trump is a twice impeached, indicted, disgraced, former president? That Christopher Wray said the biggest threat to America is white supremacy? That colonialism was built on the backs of black and brown people? That the mentally ill are seven times more likely to be the victim of violence than the perpetrator? Sunny's spot on the panel could be replaced with a poster of these sayings and they could save a few million dollars a year on her salary.

by Anonymousreply 269May 13, 2023 1:55 AM

Haha R269. I love Sunni but I'll admit those are some of her greatest hits.

by Anonymousreply 270May 13, 2023 1:57 AM

I remember a few months ago Sunny was crucifying Nikki Haley for not going by Nimarata and then Sara had to point out that Sunny goes by a nickname too. Sunny then claimed it was because people can't pronounce Asuncsion due to "the lack of education in this country." Then last week when the cast of Queen Charlotte was on she introduced one of them by starting off with "and I know I'm gonna say this wrong..." There is really just zero self awareness on her part about anything.

by Anonymousreply 271May 13, 2023 2:02 AM

Sunny was on Rachael Ray’s show on Friday via Zoom to promote her new book.

When asked when, where and how she writes, Sunny offered that she waits until everyone is asleep and is sometimes up all night in her home office writing away in front of a roaring fire.

by Anonymousreply 272May 13, 2023 2:11 AM

[quote] writing away in front of a roaring fire.

So on top of everything else Sunny is causing global warming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 13, 2023 2:21 AM

Her hairstyle does her no favors. She looked so much better with straight dark hair.

by Anonymousreply 274May 13, 2023 2:57 AM

Sunny was in full bitch mode today. She reminds me of Trump when she acts like a belligerent, dismissive bully.

by Anonymousreply 275May 13, 2023 3:22 AM

All of the bitches interrupt; Joy is the worst offender.

by Anonymousreply 276May 13, 2023 4:00 AM

Sunny has resting Sunny face.

by Anonymousreply 277May 13, 2023 4:19 AM

[quote]If the moderator was black - say Joy Behar, Robin Roberts, or Deborah Roberts - no way would she have the same criticism of the host. No way in Hell.

Huh? Is this your attempt at humor? Joy Behar is Black? I know Joy is of Sicilian descent and Sicily is near North Africa, but c'mon! Joy isn't Black.

by Anonymousreply 278May 13, 2023 4:28 AM

Pretty sure they meant Joy Reid, R278.

by Anonymousreply 279May 13, 2023 4:31 AM

Sorry but Sunny is the best on the panel. I loved that she ripped into CNN. I was so done with that shit network after 2016 and all they showed was Trump rallies. They’re doing the same shit they did 6-7 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 280May 13, 2023 12:46 PM

R280, Sunny was instructed by the show’s producers to voice a differing opinion on the CNN Town Hall.

by Anonymousreply 281May 13, 2023 12:51 PM

I also was a bit excited by Sunny's rant and her plainspoken complaint. She said "Anderson Cooper has been my friend for years and I was VERY DISAPPOINTED that he tried to gaslight me."

She's right. That's what his statement was. Absolutely preposterous of him to say that criticisms of Trump amount to nothing but "differences of opinion shared by half the country." That statement is shameful and Sunny Hostin was right to describe it as she did. Gaslighting.

by Anonymousreply 282May 13, 2023 1:25 PM

Sorry - I did mean 'Joy Reid' in my post above at 264.

Too many Joys on TV and none too Joyful.

by Anonymousreply 283May 13, 2023 6:50 PM

R281 I doubt that. Sunny has a mind of her own. Brian Teta the producer is not going to tell her what to do or say - she tells him what she's going to do and say. Otherwise, she will be screaming 'racism' !

I wonder if Whoopi was moderating Friday's show if Sunny would have shut down her cohosts ?

by Anonymousreply 284May 13, 2023 6:53 PM

R284 The tell-all book 'Ladies Who Punch' about The View repeatedly discusses how producers assign the commentary to the hosts. Some resist more than others, but most ultimately say what they are told to say.

I find Sunny's evolution suspicious, I have to say, even though I have always found her mostly likable. I think I would like her as a person. But her opinions have changed pretty wildly according to the composition of the ensemble and according to social trends.

When she was new to the show, she played the role of a Latina conservative Catholic with a heart of gold who loves family and who doesn't hate people but follows all Catholic doctrine. She was even morally opposed to sex ed in classrooms and proudly said she yanked her kids out of class because only she can decide when and what her kids know! And of course she was radically anti-abortion.

She eventually softened on all the Catholic dogma stuff and revealed she has lots of gay friends (DON LEMON IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW! DON LEMON IN THE HAMPTONS!!) and she now questioned the church's anti-LGBT doctrines and prejudices. She didn't compromise about abortion, though. "I believe every life is sacred!"

During the Trump years, as Ana Navarro was on the show more often and as Black Lives Matter bubbled up, Sunny woke up Black one day, only occasionally representing her Latina identity at all. She became about as liberal as Joy as an unabashed Democrat, except that she speaks on behalf of women of color, which Joy cannot. She has softened on abortion now to the point that she is against it for herself but has no right to make that decision for others. (Which is the correct point of view, I'll dare say.)

But she was originally cast to be a conservative Catholic and that is the role she played. And she came to The View from Fox News, where she played a conservative Catholic Latina prosecutor.

I do believe she has gone through a moral evolution but I also do believe she is following the direction of her bosses because that is the job she is hired to do, and one thing Sunny has been 100% consistent about all these years is that MONEY IS IMPORTANT.

by Anonymousreply 285May 13, 2023 7:04 PM

R285 I have noticed a big change in Sunny this past season since Alyssa Farrah Griffin joined the panel. I thought AFG was going to be passive at the table, but she is not - and I can see where Sunny feels threatened.

Sunny has a list of credentials backing her up (especially Federal prosecutor and White House correspondent) but AFG worked directly under VP Pence, had access to Trump, and knows the inner-workings of the WH and the GOP. Sunny can't claim any of that. And AFG is of middle-Eastern descent, though hardly throws that card in there.

Then there's Anna sitting on the other side of her, who offers a better perspective of being a Latina in America, and not afraid to question Sunny or disagree with her. Sunny hates that, too.

For the past four seasons, when McCain was on, the two of them would go head-to-head (Meghan was not afraid to tackle Sunny). The problem was McCain had a major personality flaw - she would work herself up into a tantrum (rather than keep her cool) and that is exactly what Sunny wanted. So Sunny would sit back, sip her cup of coffee, and let McCain melt down in front of America. Sunny was very talented in orchestrating that on every show.

So this season Sunny is working harder than ever to show she's the smartest student in the classroom. She has major competition from Alyssa and Anna. Yet it's backfiring on her.

by Anonymousreply 286May 13, 2023 7:18 PM

R284, You are either very naive or very stupid not to know that all of those women are instructed as to what viewpoints they are to express on the air.

Not to mention that they all wear earpieces and are given instructions throughout the “live” broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 287May 13, 2023 7:36 PM

R286 Long before I knew Ana's name, I recognized her as that fiery Latina pundit who called herself a Republican but fired off witty, off-the-cuff rat-a-tat-rhythmic alliteratice assaults on whomever she was criticizing.

She has a talent for generating these descriptive lists to criticize people on the fly and it's her trademark as a TV personality as far as I am concerned.

As soon as Sunny started her "disgraced, disgraceful, twice-impeached, bankrupt, etc., etc." Trump honorific list, I felt like she was imitating Ana Navarro's style, but not as well.

It comes naturally to Ana and it's always entertaining, and with Sunny, it feels tedious even when I appreciate that she is reminding everyone what a loser Trump is.

by Anonymousreply 288May 13, 2023 7:40 PM

R287 They used to be told what viewpoints to express on the air when Bill Geddie and Walters were producing. Those days are long gone - since 2013, when Geddie was fired and Walters retired. That's the reason Rosie came back in 2014 - she was no longer told 'what to say' in her earpiece.

Yes, they still have earpieces (just like newscaster do) but that is for when the producer (Teta) is correcting them on facts (they've been doing this to Joy a lot lately as she spurts out the wrong thing) or telling them which camera to look into, when to break for commercial, etc.

Whoopi has said more than once to the guest at the table 'they're telling me in my ear we have to go to commercial' when a segment goes over the time allowed and the music is ignored by the panel. Joy has said more than once "I need to make a correction - they're telling me in my earpiece that Trump did not..." and she makes her correction.

The days of being told what to say are long over.

by Anonymousreply 289May 13, 2023 8:31 PM

“The days of being told what to say are long over.”

No, they are not. You are truly an idiot for believing that.

by Anonymousreply 290May 13, 2023 10:29 PM

So, Sunny is Puerto Rican, Black, Catholic and Jewish. That's quite a mix.

"Hostin was born on October 20, 1968 in New York City to a Puerto Rican mother, Rosa Beza, and an African American father, William Cummings. Her maternal grandfather is Jewish.

Hostin was raised in The Bronx, New York City, attended the all-girls Dominican Academy, and is bilingual in English and Spanish. She received her Bachelor of Arts in English and Rhetoric from Binghamton University and her Juris Doctor from Notre Dame Law School."

by Anonymousreply 291May 13, 2023 11:58 PM

R289 You couldn’t be more wrong! Whoopi refuses to wear an earpiece. She does not have one.

by Anonymousreply 292May 14, 2023 12:47 AM

Sunny's outlook is dark with a high chance of storms these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293May 14, 2023 1:00 AM

R292, That’s bullshit. Just last week, she mentioned that she was being told something in her ear.

by Anonymousreply 294May 14, 2023 1:15 AM

The whole show is pretty scripted. That's why they have daily meetings to debate news stories to discuss and to parcel out assignments about who will say what. All of that is determined before the show, and they do have to have different opinions because the show is designed so that women who watch will be able to identify with at least one of them. Sunny is never going to be told to go out there and say she took her daughter to get an abortion, but she will be told to soften her stance on X so that Whoopi can hit that topic harder and to let Joy say this and that opinion, and she can address it from the Black Latina Catholic-light angle.

by Anonymousreply 295May 14, 2023 1:21 AM

R295 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 296May 14, 2023 1:34 AM

It's never 'sunny' in that damn studio.

by Anonymousreply 297May 14, 2023 3:00 AM

I first saw Sunny years before she went on The View on the local news covering gay marriage in California. It was quite clear she was for it. And that’s why I’ve always liked her.

by Anonymousreply 298May 14, 2023 3:08 AM

Today, Sunny tried to bring up the Neely / Penny incident into conversation, but it didn't take off. She was talking about Penny's legal fundraising and quoted a current value at $6M. Alyssa shut her down quickly, letting her know that's not a big deal - everyone charged with a crime deserves the best legal defense.

A few minutes later, Sunny was pressing her earpiece into her right ear, and then mouthed something to Whoopi. She then said, "I have a correction to make..." and said she was told she wasn't too clear identifying who was who when mentioning the case.

by Anonymousreply 299May 15, 2023 4:26 PM

Sunny suggests the legal fund is a 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 for killing an innocent black guy.

Sunny Hostin attacked Governor Ron DeSantis on Monday over his vocal support for Marine veteran Daniel Penny — who is facing manslaughter charges in New York after placing a deranged man in a chokehold on the subway.

DeSantis shared a link to a GiveSendGo fundraiser in Penny’s name on Friday, saying, “We must defeat the Soros-Funded DAs, stop the Left’s pro-criminal agenda, and take back the streets for law-abiding citizens. We stand with Good Samaritans like Daniel Penny. Let’s show this Marine… America’s got his back.”

“I mean, he actually tweeted out about the — you know, the young man that was killed on a subway with a chokehold by a former Marine – Jordan Neely. He is actually fundraising for his defense, and he’s made $2 million already for killing a young black man,” Hostin claimed.

“And you have Ron DeSantis, who’s a lawyer, who says he is actually not a — he’s not a vigilante, that he’s this great guy. When in New York, it’s just a reckless killing, and he was reckless in doing that. So, for a lawyer to say what we’re hearing Ron DeSantis – just tells me how dangerous he is,” she concluded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300May 15, 2023 11:47 PM

I'm a pretty staunch liberal but I find myself really liking Alyssa more than I thought I would. She comes across very smart and fact-based. I agree with her take on the Neely/Penny sitiuation: Perhaps, it was necessary to intervene but Penny's intervention turned negligent which is why he is charged with manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 301May 16, 2023 12:14 AM

Again, where was Neely's family while he was out on the streets? Now they will all sue to make money off his death.

As per the usual scenario with neglected mentally ill people who live on the streets, it appears none of his family really cared about him. I know his mom was murdered, but where was his father? Did Neely have any siblings?

by Anonymousreply 302May 16, 2023 6:57 AM

THE CREW HATES HER BOSSY BULLY ATTITUDE.

by Anonymousreply 303May 16, 2023 12:24 PM

Not a peep about the Durham report on today’s show, but they did have fun with the allegations against Rudy.

by Anonymousreply 304May 16, 2023 4:41 PM

I can take or leave Sunni, but she did a good job summing up CNN's "Town Hall" for Trump. When the other co-hosts tried to cut Kaitlin Collins some slack, Sunni was having none of it.

by Anonymousreply 305May 16, 2023 8:37 PM

[quote]I first saw Sunny years before she went on The View on the local news covering gay marriage in California. It was quite clear she was for it. And that’s why I’ve always liked her.

And yet when Disney was busted for giving money to anti-gay politicians last year, guess which show chose to completely ignore the story?

They couldn't even publicly support the LGBTQ Disney employee led boycott the day it happened, even though Kelly and Ryan and other ABC shows did.

by Anonymousreply 306May 19, 2023 11:28 PM

New Yorkers: is this a big deal? Will this honor change her in any way? Is there a DL poster who has been afforded the same step to greatness?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 23, 2023 2:18 AM

She's annoying.

Alyssa has her number this season. And Sunny hates it!

by Anonymousreply 308May 23, 2023 2:36 AM

How can anyone watch The View?

by Anonymousreply 309May 23, 2023 2:55 AM

I love the view. I am the OP of most of The View threads.

Now that Mrs Domenech has gone far away, It has improved.

by Anonymousreply 310May 23, 2023 2:59 AM

I love the View too!

by Anonymousreply 311May 23, 2023 3:16 AM

I think they all have Sunny’s number. But I don’t think Alyssa usually pushes it with her. I’ve seen Sara gently do it and Ana do it less gently—which I tend to love.

by Anonymousreply 312May 23, 2023 3:38 AM

Alyssa knows just how far to push with her without getting into a 'fight'. She pushes her right to the edge.

She has a lot of experience doing this working in politics and in the WH for so many years.

by Anonymousreply 313May 23, 2023 12:48 PM

I think Sunny is sincere but I also think Sunny is an ambitious lawyer/TV personality whose MO is take, take, take all you can get, and I think she knows this is an era when she can make endless demands and criticisms and get away with all of it.

I do think the country will rebalance within a decade (if we survive the fascists, the AI, other threats) and she will blow with the winds and become less hostile and probably settle into a different identity.

She has been the conservative Catholic Latina overprotective momma, currently is the liberal black (Latina when convenient) civil rights activist, and if I had to make a prediction, I'd guess in 10 years she will be the family-focused rich Latina grandma who tells stories of her fabled activist past and identifies primarily as an author of horny beach reads about rich people in the Hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 314May 23, 2023 1:18 PM

Right, so Sunny is a giant phony then.

by Anonymousreply 315May 23, 2023 2:23 PM

R314 Yes, she is 'take, take, take all you can get' which means she's an opportunist. She carries the boulder of victimhood on her shoulder, and believes the world 'owes her'. We don't owe her. And like I said, AFG sees right through her. So did McCain.

by Anonymousreply 316May 23, 2023 2:48 PM

The problem with Sunny's opinions is that there is zero nuance to anything. Tim Scott announced his candidacy and rather than acknowledge it was nice to see some diversity in the Republican party or that he could be a chance for the GOP to turn the page on Trumpism, she immediately (and predictably) just went in on his relative privilege and how he hasn't done enough for black people. Today they discussed John Fetterman wearing shorts and hoodies to the Senate and because he's a Democrat she said it was wonderful because that's just who he is. Yet you know with 100% certainty that if it was say, Josh Hawley, who was showing up dressed that way that she'd have attacked him for not respecting the seriousness of his office by wearing a suit.

by Anonymousreply 317May 23, 2023 7:57 PM

R317, They dug up a photo of Ted Cruz being called back to the Senate for a vote while playing a basketball game in a t-shirt and shorts.

They compared that with Fetterman wearing a hoodie and shorts while conducting Senate business.

The difference is that Fetterman planned to dress that way for the Senate, Cruz did not.

by Anonymousreply 318May 23, 2023 10:50 PM

I love to drink the tears if a Ted Cruz apologist.

Sweet.

by Anonymousreply 319May 23, 2023 11:15 PM

I can’t believe any male watches that ridiculous show.

by Anonymousreply 320May 23, 2023 11:15 PM

Believe it.

by Anonymousreply 321May 23, 2023 11:28 PM

Sunny - go the fuck away, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 322May 24, 2023 6:31 AM

Every Catholic I know thinks of themselves as deeply moral and ethical people, and they are all chillingly sheep, moving in whatever direction their flock moves. They're entirely malleable with their morality and able to make excuses for atrocities while believing themselves to be morally surperior. Sunny demonstrates these qualities. She remained a Catholic church adherent and got her law degree through a Catholic university while going on to become *a prosecutor of people who sexually abused children* without needing to reconcile the reality that the Catholic church is a global child sex abuse factory. She didn't want to hear it or to think about it. The church is sacred and holy, period. A few bad eggs doesn't taint the church period. The fact that the church supports and protects and hides chils rapists routinely and that the money she gives to the church is used to do that has zero relationship with her legal crusade to put secular child rapists in prison.

Every Catholic I know has this quality of passionately crusading against immoral acts while simultaneously having a higher tolerance, even denial, of the exact same acts when perpetrated by people they know personally.

I find it incredibly disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 323May 24, 2023 9:43 AM

Did Sunny attend Jordan Neely’s funeral?

by Anonymousreply 324May 24, 2023 9:48 AM

R323 You should find it 'incredibly disturbing' since you have it all wrong.

I've been a lifelong Catholic, and I don't know one Catholic person who thinks of their self "as deeply moral and ethical people". We accept ourselves as humans and none of us are without sin.

"They're entirely malleable with their morality and able to make excuses for atrocities while believing themselves to be morally surperior." is a complete lie.

We accept ourselves as flawed human beings, not without sin, and we go through the sacraments to ask for forgiveness. Our faith in Jesus is that he died on the Cross for us, to absolve us from sin if we believe and have faith. We don't make 'excuses for atrocities while believing to be morally superior' - that can't be further from the truth.

"Every Catholic I know has this quality of passionately crusading against immoral acts while simultaneously having a higher tolerance, even denial, of the exact same acts when perpetrated by people they know personally."

Then you should hang around with better Catholics. The people you describe can't be further from the Catholic religion if they tried.

"Sunny demonstrates these qualities. She remained a Catholic church adherent and got her law degree through a Catholic university while going on to become *a prosecutor of people who sexually abused children* without needing to reconcile the reality that the Catholic church is a global child sex abuse factory. She didn't want to hear it or to think about it. The church is sacred and holy, period. A few bad eggs doesn't taint the church period. The fact that the church supports and protects and hides chils rapists routinely and that the money she gives to the church is used to do that has zero relationship with her legal crusade to put secular child rapists in prison."

I don't even know where to begin with this word salad.

by Anonymousreply 325May 24, 2023 2:40 PM

And you have a very small circle of friends, R323. How about this:

Every gay man I know lusts after young boys and disguises themselves in women's clothes because they all want to be women. Every gay man lisps, walks like women, and demands that they use women's facilities when they are dressed like girls, and wants to have special rights to compete against women in athletics.

Just as " accurate' as your posts.

by Anonymousreply 326May 24, 2023 8:31 PM

r326, Oh the sarcasm, the sarcasm...

by Anonymousreply 327May 24, 2023 9:34 PM

Sunny strikes again :

Decider Decider Sunny Hostin Snaps at Alyssa Farah Griffin During Debate About Kamala Harris on ‘The View’: “She’s a Black Woman” Story by Samantha Nungesser • 9h ago

The vibes got a little tense during the opening Hot Topics segment on this morning’s episode of The View as Sunny Hostin clashed with Alyssa Farah Griffin over the root cause of criticisms surrounding Vice President Kamala Harris — and whether race plays a part.

Whoopi Goldberg introduced the topic, pointing to a Washington Post report stating that the Biden administration is trying to boost Harris’ image ahead of the 2024 election. When she asked her fellow panelists why the administration believes Harris needs boosting, Griffin — who previously worked for former Vice President Mike Pence — was the first to jump in.

While the Republican co-host recalled thinking Harris was a “rockstar” when she came on the 2020 ticket and noted that she helped deliver “female voters” and “Black voters” to Biden’s campaign, she hasn’t necessarily been impressed with the politician since she’s taken office.

“It’s her time in office that I take a bit of issue with and having worked for a Vice President you kind of have two jobs: do no harm and try to keep a higher approval rating than your principal,” Griffin said. “She has not really been able to do either. And I feel like she hasn’t broken through on major policy accomplishments.”

Sunny Hostin Snaps at Alyssa Farah Griffin During Debate About Kamala Harris on ‘The View’: “She’s a Black Woman” Sunny Hostin Snaps at Alyssa Farah Griffin During Debate About Kamala Harris on ‘The View’: “She’s a Black Woman” © Provided by Decider Photo: ABC Related video: The View Discusses Kamala Harris Image Issues (TheWrap) Well, I'll get right in there. Current Time 0:15 / Duration 8:29 TheWrap The View Discusses Kamala Harris Image Issues 0 View on Watch

The former White House staffer continued, “She will, fairly or unfairly, be the most scrutinized Vice President in history because she’s running with the oldest president running for president in history.”

When Hostin chimed in, “And she’s also a Black woman,” Griffin fired back, “But I think you have to fairly critique the Vice President of the United States without just saying it’s the color of their skin or the fact that she’s a woman,” before asking her co-host why she believes race is a “part of it.”

“Well, we’re in the United States of America,” Hostin shot back. “Black women — and this is not just me saying it. I mean, there have been studies. Black women are considered less articulate, they are considered uglier. They are considered all of these things by this country. It’s because of the history of misogyny and sexism.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 31, 2023 3:11 AM

I saw this yesterday as it played out. AFG quietly pointed out that Sunny was playing her 'race card' - without saying it point blank. I'm really impressed with AFG - she knows how to handle Sunny without coming across too harshly.

by Anonymousreply 329May 31, 2023 3:20 PM

FOX host 'Kennedy' has slammed Hostin for comments she made about white female Trump voters on Tuesday's show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330May 31, 2023 4:23 PM

A FOX criticism, uh, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 331May 31, 2023 9:48 PM

FOX News hiring a former MTV VJ to join their braintrust makes perfect sense.

Posting commentary from an idiot former MTV VJ here makes no sense.

Shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 332May 31, 2023 11:32 PM

So we can't post what a person has said on television because it's not being reported on an "acceptable" site?

by Anonymousreply 333June 1, 2023 12:34 AM

[quote] So we can't post what a person has said on television because it's not being reported on an "acceptable" site?

Well said citizen

by Anonymousreply 334June 1, 2023 12:38 AM

Reporting on a site that has a financial relationship with the truth is unadvisable.

by Anonymousreply 335June 1, 2023 4:44 AM

R335 Kennedy was stating her "view" on a show similar to the one which Sunny sits on each day and spouts her 'view'. No reason not to report it here - Kennedy wasn't reporting it as 'news' or 'fact' , but her opinion.

by Anonymousreply 336June 1, 2023 3:03 PM

She brings nasty tackyness and low class to the view.....

by Anonymousreply 337June 10, 2023 10:04 AM

“The View” really blew it yesterday, not having a “live” show the morning after Trump was indicted.

by Anonymousreply 338June 10, 2023 11:09 AM

R338 I agree. As soon as I saw the 'Previously recorded' stamp in the left corner when they sat down, I deleted it from my DVR.

by Anonymousreply 339June 10, 2023 2:35 PM

The View is just a bunch of ladies paid to jabber on about topics given to them by producers and to sell stuff. I don't see any reason the show should be live because of a news event. Sara is a journlist who covered fluff on the Today show. Sunny says she's a journalist. Whoopi, Joy and the Republican are not. ABC should be more forthright in making that known. It's not a journalism show.

by Anonymousreply 340June 10, 2023 2:47 PM

R340 It has never pretended to be a 'journalism show'. I'm not certain where you are getting that from.

Also, AFG is also a 'political correspondent' for CNN, so she has plenty of credentials (especially working in federal government for four years) which makes her an interesting voice whether on CNN or ABC.

by Anonymousreply 341June 10, 2023 2:50 PM

R341 I'm just saying that news should be live to report live developments. I don't see any reason why The View needs to be live, though. There's really no point.

Live or days later, Whoopi will say that He Who Shall Not Be Named did a bad thing and got indicted.

Joy will cheer and have a big smile on her face.

Sunny will say the no-good, twice-impeached, now-twice-indicted disgraced cotton-candy-headed former president is reaping what he sowed, and then she'll mention the attempt to hang Mike Pence and then she will talk about lynching and racism.

Alyssa will say critical things to distract from the reality that she chose to work for him and be party to the undoingof the country and she will sound reasonable.

Sara will say a both-sidesy thing and not mention that her Trumpy lawyer husband is irate, and she'll say she doesn't think Trump will be convicted and worries what a distraction this will be during the upcoming election.

Sunny will call him racist.

Whoopi will cut her off and say that's the good word, the hibble-gibble, schmickety-schmoodle and the kitten caboodle or some nonsense and throw to commercial. And then they will come back and talk about The Bachelorette and American Idol and sell Disney crap. Why does that need to be live?

by Anonymousreply 342June 10, 2023 2:59 PM

Glad the bigoted creep Brit who started this thread and many others got red tagged

by Anonymousreply 343June 10, 2023 2:59 PM

R342, It was Barbara Walters’ wish for “The View” to be “live” twenty-six years ago and that has endured.

I believe it makes for a more spontaneous show. If it were not “live”, viewers never would have witnessed Star’s abrupt departure or the Rosie/Elisabeth argument, both would have been edited or never aired.

Though the current panel contains no journalists, the show has definitely taken a political slant in recent years, which makes Friday’s pre-recorded show futile, the morning after a major political event.

by Anonymousreply 344June 10, 2023 3:17 PM

The View is a "daytime talk show" under the umbrella of ABC News that heavily advertises for parent company Disney. Whoopi is an entertainment juggernaut. Sara has ABC journo cred and was released an brought back to The View. Joy is a Boomer Democrat who connects with her generation. Ambassador Ana Violeta Navarro is a JD, a CNN consultant and politically connected back to last century. Sunny is a former Federal prosecutor and a mom who does it all. The other chick worked for Trump. And if you are going to bitch about The View, go to the 27th The View thread. There is a reason we are up to part 27.

by Anonymousreply 345June 10, 2023 9:21 PM

Sunny has seen the light.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346June 11, 2023 10:51 AM

Welll one thing she has lost is her ..............................looks.

by Anonymousreply 347June 11, 2023 12:17 PM

Sunny was pushing to become excommunicated in that video.

The Bishop Tobin she speaks of was the Bishop of my Diocese (Providence, RI) and retired a few months ago. He caught a lot of flack when he said this around three years ago (this is an old clip), and Pride events hit an all-time high in attendance that year.

by Anonymousreply 348June 11, 2023 2:24 PM

Sunny the cunt never ever looks at Alyssa. What a nasty old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 349June 15, 2023 5:30 PM

R349 I was just going to say that.

Since last week, when they had their on-air 'tiff', Sunny has been ice cold to Alyssa - worse than ever. It is obvious. She doesn't engage with her in conversation, she doesn't look at her. If Alyssa says something humorous and they all laugh, Sunny won't- she sits their stone-faced.

Today was Alyssa's 34th birthday. They were all wishing her a happy birthday in the beginning and at the end, and Sunny couldn't even crack a smile. I think she said a quick 'Happy Birthday' before the show ended.

by Anonymousreply 350June 15, 2023 7:20 PM

I think I would like Sunny a lot if I knew her personally but she is a mess of contradictions and personal demons.

She used to he a hardcore Catholic and now she is Catholic light.

But she was a federal prosecutor of child sex abusers while she was a devout Bible-thumping, finger-wagging Catholic, and I cannot for the life of me make sense of that. She was on a crusade against pedophiles while underwriting the world's largest pedophile factory with her paycheck.

She is doggedly proud of her heritage but she has had cosmetic surgery to whitewash her features, and she whitewashed her name to be on TV.

A radical Jackson family-esque nosejob doesn't make her less Black, but having chosen to minimize her nose kind of suggests she associates shame with her racial heritage. This is an earlier version of her nose.

She proudly stands up for people of color and immigrants but she's also such a snobby elitist who drops names of the celebrity friends she goes boating with in the Hamptons, she brags about her kids going to Ivy-League universities, she talks about how important money is to her. Joy Behar talks about having gone to the City University of New York for something like $60 per semester, and I've never heard Sunny talk about the importance and value of public educational institutions, which really is a racial equity and equality consideration. Elitists like her who covet elite credentials and asset hoarding harm minority populations by doing that because those institutions are inherently discriminatory—hence the selectivity.

She just seems pretty hypocritical and pretty superficial when it comes down to it.

She also seems like a sensitive and mostly nice person who stands her ground and I appreciate all those qualities. I just think she's got a lot of messy baggage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351June 15, 2023 7:57 PM

In all fairness, she has always been a devout Catholic, and still is to this day (as she says). Her faith comes first before anything else - but as an American, she can understand and support other people's viewpoints (gay marriage, abortion, extramarital affairs, etc.) even though she doesn't agree with them or share them.

She was never a 'Catholic light' - far from it.

As you mentioned, she was a prosecutor who put away a lot of criminals - especially those charged with assault and battery, spousal assault, rape, etc. Yet they have had a number of guests - male athletes as well as celebrities - who have been accused or charged with such crimes, and she kisses their asses on stage (starting with Anthony Anderson).

by Anonymousreply 352June 16, 2023 12:47 AM

[quote] She just seems pretty hypocritical and pretty superficial when it comes down to it.

Perfect transformation into a Manhattan elite

by Anonymousreply 353June 16, 2023 3:02 AM

omg that pic of her so fug.

by Anonymousreply 354June 16, 2023 4:57 AM

R351, She looks like Melissa Rivers’ cousin.

by Anonymousreply 355June 16, 2023 7:00 AM

She was really getting her 'Rican Latina on in that photo. Still wearing a janky wig from Dollar Tree - even back then. If you look at photos of her daughter Paloma, you will see she looks very much like Sunny in this photo.

by Anonymousreply 356June 16, 2023 1:14 PM

Sunny is judgy but also vain. I wonder whether she would encourage her daughter to 'fix' her ethnically Black nose or chastise her for rejecting her blackness.

by Anonymousreply 357June 16, 2023 2:18 PM

Sonny is such a CUNT! She will not ever look at Alyssa while Alyssa will look at Sonny and get nothing back. The true cancer of the show is Sonny. Look your enemy on the eye sonny instead of looking away and sipping from your cup.

by Anonymousreply 358June 16, 2023 3:49 PM

It's more than obvious what Sunny has been doing the past week. She's definitely trying to freeze out Alyssa. In a professional setting such as this, when you are talking to a group - no matter how the seating is arranged - you make sure to make constant eye contact with each individual in the discussion. That means, from time to time , she should be making eye contact with AFG and the rest of them. (Sara and Joy know how to do this effectively).

Instead, Sunny focuses all her attention on Whoopi - the one participant who is completely tuned out of what she says. When AFG talks, Sunny will move her head into her direction - but her eye focus is below on her cup of coffee.

by Anonymousreply 359June 16, 2023 4:19 PM

I was at the taping last week when Sunny and Alyssa got into it. I was seated on the side behind Alyssa, so I couldn't really see their faces, but I did have a straight on view of Whoopi the whole time. Whoopi almost never looked at the other women as they spoke and just stared off into space when she wasn't on camera. She also looked super over it as soon as Sunny began her rant.

by Anonymousreply 360June 16, 2023 4:36 PM

Like the rest of us, I think Whoopi is done with Sunny. So is Joy. They are both done competing with her on being "faster, better, smarter" - and that is a competition Sunny is in with everyone at the table.

I think if Sunny was white, Joy would rip her apart - the same way she did to Elisabeth H and Meghan McCain in the past. But Joy won't - because Sunny is Blatina.

Joy really seems to like Sara and Whoopi. I think she's less fond of AFG; she tolerates her like she did with Elisabeth H. (Joy outright hated McCain).

Whoopi, on the other hand, seems to really like AFG. It seems to have taken a while, but I think she now realizes she has a lot to contribute to each conversation, AND she is not afraid of Sunny.

by Anonymousreply 361June 16, 2023 4:55 PM

Whoopi seems to like Sara too. At one point during a break the two of them were whispering to each other and laughing. Most of the hosts were friendly and jokey with the crowd. Sunny was by far the quietest and most reserved. Tbh, she seemed the happiest during the View Your Deal segment when she had the opportunity to shop.

by Anonymousreply 362June 16, 2023 4:58 PM

[quote]Sunny was by far the quietest and most reserved.

Probably because she just got embarrassed in front of the whole audience by AFG. I'd be quiet and reserved the rest of the morning, too.

by Anonymousreply 363June 16, 2023 5:04 PM

Sunny is happiest when she launches into her Eboni K. Williams Lecture Series.

by Anonymousreply 364June 16, 2023 6:54 PM

No comments on Alyssa’s husband after his appearance on Thursday’s show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365June 16, 2023 7:35 PM

Sunny is the cuntiest cunt whoever cunted!

by Anonymousreply 366June 16, 2023 8:20 PM

R366, and THAT is why Sunny is a DL Fave.

by Anonymousreply 367June 16, 2023 8:56 PM

The husband is hot.

by Anonymousreply 368June 17, 2023 1:08 AM

Sara's husband doesn't seem like he is a closet Trumper anymore, but he tweeted this about the Republican candidate who poedgex to pardon Trump and challenged all others to do the same.

[quote] Substance aside, Vivek Ramaswamy is the most lucid presidential candidate I can remember.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369June 17, 2023 1:38 AM

And

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370June 17, 2023 1:49 AM

sunny is a joke. the crew makes cruel jokes bout her behind her fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 371June 17, 2023 3:11 AM

r371 = Joy

by Anonymousreply 372June 17, 2023 3:33 AM

r372, Joy would never say that.

by Anonymousreply 373June 17, 2023 3:45 AM

R372, What other 80 year old is currently on television each day?

by Anonymousreply 374June 17, 2023 4:09 AM

Love joy, she the funnest bitch on dat show.

by Anonymousreply 375June 17, 2023 4:22 AM

How much longer must we endure the bad vibes on this show of her ?????

by Anonymousreply 376June 19, 2023 1:59 PM

This show thrives in internal friction. You will have to endure it FOREVAH!

by Anonymousreply 377June 19, 2023 10:55 PM

WHY DOES SHE CONTINUE TO LOOK LIKE A DRAG QUEEN WITH THE WIGS AND TACKY DRESSES???? the other hosts cannot stand her its said.

by Anonymousreply 378June 27, 2023 7:29 PM

On the 6/26 show she was dressed in a black lace dress down to the ankles. Then she had a heavy gold crucifix around her neck. She looked like she just got back from a funeral.

by Anonymousreply 379June 27, 2023 9:18 PM

Ahhh, personal style.

by Anonymousreply 380June 27, 2023 9:23 PM

Whoopi looks so much better without the glasses.

by Anonymousreply 381June 27, 2023 10:27 PM

Why does the cast and crew despise her so? poor lil helicopter mommy...

by Anonymousreply 382June 28, 2023 1:52 AM

I can't blame the cast and crew. It's tiresome working with someone who is always out to prove she's "faster, better, smarter" than anyone else in the studio.

by Anonymousreply 383June 28, 2023 2:19 AM

Many working on the show dont know how she keeps from being let go.

by Anonymousreply 384June 29, 2023 2:31 AM

R384 Because if she is let go, she will scream 'racism' and 'ageism' (she's nearly 55) and she will sue them - and they don't need that. So they are probably hoping that she leaves on her own.

by Anonymousreply 385June 29, 2023 3:02 AM

[quote] Is Sunni Hostin Losing Her Mind?

The short answer - yes

by Anonymousreply 386June 29, 2023 3:06 AM

Sunny is fine. It's sad to see the Klan Grannies infest this thread.

by Anonymousreply 387June 29, 2023 6:49 AM

Oh, look, it's the lone person here who likes Sunny showing up right on cue to claim anyone who doesn't like her is a racist. Give it a rest, hun. You're as tedious as Sunny herself.

by Anonymousreply 388June 29, 2023 1:57 PM

R387 = Sunny's husband Manny.

by Anonymousreply 389June 29, 2023 2:12 PM

Wonder if she will respond to Mayor Adams' racist rant against a white woman.

by Anonymousreply 390June 29, 2023 5:29 PM

R390 Of course she won't.

In relation to her response to the AA ruling, I researched her son's admission to Harvard, and a few months ago she wanted to set the record straight on those 'disgusting rumors' that she and her husband "bought a building" to send her son to Harvard. "NOT TRUE" she says.

Sure, they didn't buy a building. But she didn't address the persistent rumors that they made a huge donation to the school (different from buying a building) to get her son into Harvard. And once he graduates, they will name an 'amphitheater', a 'study room', a 'park bench' or even a simple foyer in the name of the Hostins. That's when the naming rights come into play after big donations - once the kid has graduated. And Harvard has plenty of 'objects' to be named for the next century. You don't have to build a building, Sunny, and you know this.

by Anonymousreply 391June 29, 2023 6:25 PM

R388, oh, look, it's a Klan Granny showing up and getting pussy for being a Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 392June 30, 2023 5:53 AM

Sunny is a bully and so are you. No wonder you love her.

by Anonymousreply 393June 30, 2023 5:34 PM

I actually avoid the show as she is so creepy.

by Anonymousreply 394July 3, 2023 7:37 AM

Good, r394 so you won't be posting.

by Anonymousreply 395July 3, 2023 8:34 AM

But then how will you be able to declare your undying love for Sunny and accuse her critics of being racist, R395?

by Anonymousreply 396July 3, 2023 3:35 PM

So you lied, r396?

by Anonymousreply 397July 3, 2023 10:10 PM

It appears that someone deleted ALL The View threads.

I believe that the last thread was Part 26?

by Anonymousreply 398July 5, 2023 12:28 PM

found it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399July 5, 2023 12:32 PM

well she aint losin her wigs, she wears 3 or 4 at a time....TACKY BITCH

by Anonymousreply 400July 9, 2023 4:37 AM

OMG she is nasty, why she not fired ????

by Anonymousreply 401July 18, 2023 3:23 AM

Sunny does what Sunny does at 9:50.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402July 20, 2023 3:40 AM

word is her contract wont be renewed. rest of cast/crew hates her fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 403July 22, 2023 6:13 AM

You couldn't have told by last Friday's show.

It was a great show.

by Anonymousreply 404July 22, 2023 8:37 AM

Well they liked her enough to extend her contact for three years last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405July 22, 2023 8:52 AM

R405 No wonder she acts extra snarky this season. I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 406July 23, 2023 8:42 AM

Anyone that names their child after a cocktail—Paloma—is questionable.

by Anonymousreply 407July 23, 2023 8:55 AM

Paloma means DOVE in Spanish, you racist CHOCHA.

Go chocha some place else, because your choch'ing is not appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 408July 23, 2023 10:33 AM

she looks better with straight hair.

by Anonymousreply 409July 23, 2023 3:50 PM

Did she get a tummy tuck?

by Anonymousreply 410July 24, 2023 4:19 PM

Don Lemon made a Sag Harbour party for her this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 411July 26, 2023 11:41 PM

Take a drink every time she reminds us that she went to Law School or that she's a lawyer. You'll be in AA tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 412July 27, 2023 12:26 PM

Who is a better lawyer - Sunny or Star?

by Anonymousreply 413July 27, 2023 12:27 PM

Sunny.

by Anonymousreply 414July 27, 2023 3:59 PM

Where was Sunny today? On a book tour?

by Anonymousreply 415July 27, 2023 6:51 PM

Show her da Money, $unny

by Anonymousreply 416July 28, 2023 4:15 PM

I’m surprised by how iron clad the ladies’ contracts seem to be about which days they work. For example, Sunny was out on Thursday and Friday but Ana only appeared on the Friday episode, which was also taped on Thursday. Why not just pay her some overtime to tape the Thursday show as well?

by Anonymousreply 417July 29, 2023 9:21 AM

Please take posts to the new Series thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418September 6, 2023 9:48 PM

Yes, please complain about what an obnoxious buffoon Sunny is at the thread linked by 418.

by Anonymousreply 419September 6, 2023 11:06 PM

Thank you, r419.

by Anonymousreply 420September 7, 2023 12:19 AM

Has Sunny mentioned the Black female president from Harvard being fired yet ?

by Anonymousreply 421January 4, 2024 5:20 PM

Bring back Raven. Raven was such a fun basket case. I don’t watch this shit but I used to TiVo when Raven was on there. I just love her personality.

by Anonymousreply 422January 4, 2024 5:23 PM

DAY 3 and they still haven't mentioned President Gay resigning from Harvard. How is she going to explain this to Gabriel ?

by Anonymousreply 423January 4, 2024 10:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!