Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

UFOs / UAPs are real - but what are they?

The Navy admits they are real. The time of pretending they are swamp gas is over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468January 22, 2023 7:03 PM

China would be the only “rational” answer, but if they’ve had super-efficient, ultra-fast drones in their possession for more than 15 years, they would’ve bankrupted Amazon a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2022 7:31 AM

Sure, there're unidentified fo as they are stealth exercises for hi tech planes. That why they are seen in the Midwest and not flying over Darfur Orphan.

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2022 7:35 AM

I one day woke up To see them flying from my bed I softly said "Come take me"

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2022 8:42 AM

Funny how the intelligent space roaming beings stick with the 50's styled spacecraft.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2022 11:01 AM

[quote] Sure, there're unidentified fo as they are stealth exercises for hi tech planes. That why they are seen in the Midwest and not flying over Darfur Orphan.

Then why have they been engaging with Navy ships and aircraft?

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2022 11:16 AM

Well, of course!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2022 11:21 AM

Hopefully we’ll soon get to the bottom of this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2022 11:28 AM

I've seen them. Thought it was a shooting star or satellite, but it suddenly came to a stop and changed direction. It kept doing this in a figure 8 type pattern for several minutes then flew off. Others in my area have seen this too. We are in the far north of Wisconsin near Lake Superior. It was end of April 2019 about 1am.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2022 11:35 AM

Swamp gas? Why that's just the effects of my good, down-home cooking.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2022 11:49 AM

They are just a Metaverse inguinal hernia in our reality. Barf!

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2022 11:53 AM

They are bolides, meteorites and fireballs…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2022 6:20 PM

R8, it sounds like a quasi-zenith satellite orbit, which looks like a figure 8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2022 6:30 PM

R8, there’s a satellite program that has been used to monitor changes to the Great Lakes over the years…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2022 7:09 PM

“In 2022, aurorae in general should become more frequent, as Solar Cycle 25 intensifies. The equinoxes also mark the start of geostationary satellite flare and eclipse season, as the distant satellites rise briefly into naked eye visibility, only to be extinguished as they hit the Earth’s shadow.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2022 7:16 PM

[Quote] Then why have they been engaging with Navy ships and aircraft?

Joint maneuvers.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2022 7:19 PM

Uh huh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2022 7:24 PM

[quote]Then why have they been engaging with Navy ships and aircraft?

[quote]Joint maneuvers.

Yeah, except when conducting "joint" maneuvers usually both parties are aware of such maneuvers in advance.

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2022 9:43 PM

[quote]Swamp gas? Why that's just the effects of my good, down-home cooking.

Sometimes my pussy queefs so forcefully and foully that it produces ball lightning.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2022 9:44 PM

But would it move like that though r13? I looked up satellite movements and this didn't seem to fit any pattern.

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2022 10:01 PM

I find it interesting that so many people polled here think it can all be explained away by misidentifications of mundane things. The government has now admitted that is not the case. The Navy has admitted that is not the case and produced videos and expert witness testimonies to back that up. But still people refuse to accept that. Why?

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2022 10:04 PM

^Because people derive self-importance, "specialness", by affecting not to believe anything "the government" says. When the US denied the existence of UFO's, they believed in them; now that the govt. admits they apparently exist, these paranoid morons decide that that govt. MUST be lying to them. Simple. It's stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2022 10:15 PM

While there may be life elsewhere in the galaxy, there is no life that possesses the technology to travel from system to system.

by Anonymousreply 22January 12, 2022 10:20 PM

We would likely be visited by AI or robots created by extraterrestrial life, rather than oganic beings attempting to transport themselves across interstellar space.

by Anonymousreply 23January 12, 2022 10:23 PM

And we know this how? There are accounts from reliable people of these things travelling without any apparent disruption between mediums (commonly air and water, but sometimes supposedly through solid objects) and plenty of accounts of them apparently coming in or out of what are described as "holes in the sky". If these are technological objects, they are clearly advanced enough to travel in ways we don't understand. Perhaps "inter dimensionally".

by Anonymousreply 24January 12, 2022 10:25 PM

I think that they are secret Chinese military aircraft (including drones). A US spy photo taken over a Chinese airbase shows aircraft sitting on a runway that matches the shapes of UFOs that have been seen in the past few years (Tic Tac, triangle,etc).

by Anonymousreply 25January 12, 2022 10:31 PM

Thank you, Ms. Fleming...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 12, 2022 10:38 PM

R25, they are unidentified but we don’t really know what they are; they could be aurorae or drones or satellites. It’s just Occam’s razor that makes me think that’s more likely than aliens. It doesn’t mean I don’t believe the government that they are UFOs but UFO just means unidentified flying object. Even if some aren’t bolides or satellites, probably most are. A lot of people report UFO sightings when there are bolides.

by Anonymousreply 27January 12, 2022 10:41 PM

Meteors with fireballs are scary enough in their own right even if there’s nothing else involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 12, 2022 10:44 PM

About the 2013 superbolide, which was undetected beforehand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2022 10:50 PM

A huge meteor enters the atmosphere once every 3-4 days but since Earth is mostly water we don’t always feel the impact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2022 10:57 PM

R19, a figure 8 pattern on Lake Michigan does sound unusual. Not the right part of Earth to expect it. But people launch mini-satellites these days, even just as a hobby. And there are more GPS satellites than ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2022 11:15 PM

Also it looks like even geosynchronous orbit satellites sometimes produce patterns that look like figure 8s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 12, 2022 11:22 PM

R19 this was an hour south of Lake Superior. It wasn't quite a figure 8 pattern, just a lot of zig zag movements. It was high enough up to resemble a shooting star. Extremely fast and could stop quickly and change direction.

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2022 6:33 AM

I did check out the link r32 and it wasn't anything like that. Thank you for sharing it!

by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2022 6:35 AM

[Quote] both parties are aware of such maneuvers in advance.

Yeah right they'd tell us everything.

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2022 4:23 PM

R33, could it be related to an odd reflection of some kind? Doesn’t seem to fit but apparently there are a lot of strange phenomena on Lake Michigan in the winter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2022 4:42 PM

A famous and well-documented Fata Morgana from 1894…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2022 5:03 PM

There are 2 trillion galaxies in the universe, and counting. I think some credence can be given to some of these UFO mysteries.

by Anonymousreply 38January 13, 2022 5:09 PM

R38, of course that’s possible. We exist so it’s possible that something like us exists. But there are also about 8.7 million other living species on Earth besides humans. It’s incredible that so much life exists here relative to any other place we know of. Personally I think we’ll discover that crows, ravens and dolphins have a complex language before we get communication from alien intelligence. Less distance to cover, and more in common in terms of environment…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2022 5:24 PM

The problem with extraterrestrial visitation is the distances involved. There are no doubt countless advanced civilizations out there. We should be glad they are too distant for a visit. If they were advanced enough to get here, we would be seen as primitive. A visit from them would most likely not go well. How did we treat natives of conquered lands? Stepping on or disrupting a minor species is not even worth a second thought here on Earth. For example, an anthill. We are the ants and they are the foot. E.T., stay the fuck home.

by Anonymousreply 40January 13, 2022 5:33 PM

If there are 8 million species r39 on this litle speck in one of 2+ trillion galaxies r38 how many species could there be out there? And given the size even of the known universe, what are the chances that can any of those species will come all the way to find and inspect one of 8 million species? The mind boggles... at our ego.

by Anonymousreply 41January 13, 2022 5:45 PM

Someone once posited that there have been other civilizations that flourished in the universe but we will always miss each other for the same reason that one will be long gone by a millenia when the other starts up. The universe is so old and vast the we will be long dead and extinct by the time another advanced civilization rose.

Also, count me in as one who thinks alien visitations would not bode well for us.

by Anonymousreply 42January 13, 2022 5:53 PM

The under-identified flying objects are the birds - the only living direct descendants of the near extinction of life on Earth that happened when asteroids destroyed the rest of the dinosaurs and 99.9 percent of life on Earth. I have seen them land in Portland by the 10s of thousands beside the Spaghetti Factory- they covered every branch of every tree and all came in to land together, and they would do that every night in Portland, coming together at the end of every evening somewhere in the city. We know they can recognize human faces and use tools and that they mourn their dead. And they are being wiped out, huge population decline over the past 50 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 13, 2022 6:25 PM

Crows recognize different individual people- something people can’t necessarily say we do. We don’t recognize individual crows…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 13, 2022 6:36 PM

There too many deathbed confessions from

around the globe to dismiss all of the evidence =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 14, 2022 5:49 PM

Several have come out over the years

about the 1980 UK UFO encounter =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 14, 2022 5:52 PM

Here's another like R46 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 14, 2022 5:53 PM

The number in the US has to be in the hundreds (if not thousands) by now =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 14, 2022 5:54 PM

This is from a 2013 security cam (1 of 5 videos) =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 14, 2022 5:56 PM

I couldn't find video of the UFO that shut down

a Chinese airport years ago so I went with this one =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 14, 2022 5:58 PM

Davida, YT videos are not proof and are easily made up by fraudsters.

by Anonymousreply 51January 14, 2022 6:02 PM

Wow ignore on YT poster and voila! It's all one troll.

by Anonymousreply 52January 14, 2022 6:03 PM

Just because you don't know doesn't mean they are aliens.

Its like saying you don't know how the earth was created so it was by a bearded old fellow who did it in seven days.

Okaaaay.

by Anonymousreply 53January 14, 2022 6:13 PM

A friend of mine had this theory that UFOs are glimpses of a parallel universe or dimension where earth is inhabited by a different race or species which is more advanced than us. And another had this idea that we are sort of prisoners who don't know that we are prisoners by an alien race that feeds on our negative emotions like fear (sleep paralysis, for example).

I know, I have strange friends.

by Anonymousreply 54January 14, 2022 6:18 PM

R52 I've been prime timed for a couple of days so I'm playing catch up on posting here.

by Anonymousreply 55January 14, 2022 6:25 PM

Um, r43, birds aren’t real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 14, 2022 6:26 PM

R54 as long as were going fanciful, I like the idea proposed by Men in Black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 14, 2022 6:30 PM

A dying whistleblower's account begins at 1:20 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 14, 2022 7:48 PM

Linda & the Israeli guy who said Trump was made aware of aliens =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 14, 2022 7:57 PM

R1 I would think china would be smart enough to apply advanced tech towards providing energy to its population. Also I do wonder why an “adversary” would have this tech only to make mysterious, occasional appearances rather than use it to dominate.

by Anonymousreply 60January 14, 2022 8:54 PM

They're trans-dimensional drones. Maybe from the "future".

by Anonymousreply 61January 14, 2022 9:05 PM

They're real.

by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2022 9:17 PM

R59 she is a trump boot licker. I’ve backed away from Greer for the same reason. Both of them I think genuinely believe they are trying to approach the topic openly (and occasionally they do have something interesting to say), but their “findings”are highly influenced by their own belief systems, and especially in Greer’s case, egos.

by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2022 9:22 PM

R60, China isn’t an adversary and I think no one wants a war, but there’s no denying international relations are tense. I would guess COVID was a lab leak but that they feel resentful about taking responsibility for it because of international encouragement of this type of research. Plus them needing to take financial responsibility for their billions of people even as the factories turn to robotics and the birth rate is one of the lowest in the world. They have a history of losing people to famine by the millions when things went wrong. They aren’t being straightforward about COVID probably because they know how hurt their own people could be if they were. And of course there’s the usual human corruption element on top of that, typical to what you’d see in the USSR - some are more equal than others, et cetera.

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2022 9:23 PM

Ok, your theory about COVID originating in a Chinese lab has been proven to the same extent that UFOs are of alien origin. Can you concede that? And I’m sorry but I must point out that human corruption is a world-wide phenomenon, not just China or Russia. I’d say it’s one of the more base human traits. As for whether China is an adversary, do you suppose they have any nuclear weapons pointed towards the US?

by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2022 9:32 PM

Ignore davida folks. She's a right-wing Qtard who believes if it's on the internet it's true.

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2022 9:38 PM

This documentary series is rather dense but interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2022 9:43 PM

R65, no, they aren’t an adversary. Of course corruption exists around the world too, but Communist countries sometimes say it doesn’t exist there in particular. Here, you have people who don’t believe poor people should have access to diabetes medicine- they aren’t even making a motion towards believing in human rights. There, you have people who feel the need to say everything is about human rights, but human nature being what it is, that isn’t always true. Regarding the origin of COVID, no one including me knows the origin of COVID. But I don’t have a strong belief that the Chinese government is always saying something that I would endorse. I don’t endorse their ban of sissy men or their cover up of the tennis player who was assaulted by a high ranking official. It’s actually encouraging that the scientists there in China keep putting out origin theories that they must know sound absurd to the world - they can’t go against the party line, just like the tennis player had to retract her rape allegation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2022 9:55 PM

The idea that they're aliens is going out of favor. The time travel / interdimensional theory is gaining traction in top level circles. .

by Anonymousreply 69January 16, 2022 9:10 AM

I don’t believe they are time travellers since time travel to the past would seem to violate Relativity, but hey who know…

Dark matter and dark energy are believed to comprise something like 90% of the mass of the universe, which means there is a vast unseen universe around us but on that we cannot see nor experience. Perhaps these UAPs are probes sent from the dark matter universe? The problem with that hypothesis is that dark matter by definition does not interact with baryonic (“our”) matter, unless the dark matter beings have developed a way to manipulate baryonic matter and create these probes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 17, 2022 1:39 AM

R63 Where did Howe support Trump? Linda has always said in her videos how humanity must come together & support each other. She never did the Covid is a hoax thing he spouted off in his final year & has always told her viewers to take the virus seriously. I think she did believe that he would reveal some truths about UFOs after he took office but since soured on him as a potential whistleblower.

She also supports climate change science (& reports on it routinely) which a majority of repubs don't. Based on her love of animals she is an animal rights advocate to some degree. Howe refers to God as "the divine field" numerous times which I doubt many in the religious right would condone.

The CIA is releasing more "paranormal" documents which include info about the universe =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 17, 2022 3:59 AM

The idea now is that meddling with the past creates alternative timelines, rather than eradicating the future where the meddling travellers come from. The whole multiverse thing. Then you have the intra-terrestrials theory; the notion that it's something presumably non human that's either from here or has been here for a very long time. It seems likely that there are bases of some sort deep under the sea. There has been a lot of activity detected.

by Anonymousreply 72January 17, 2022 7:14 AM

I'm a subscriber on DL and am only seeing this thread now. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 73January 17, 2022 7:55 AM

They live in the deepest part of the sea in the abyssal trenches. They have vast civilizations down there. So they’re not aliens from another planet — they’re from this one.

by Anonymousreply 74January 17, 2022 8:00 AM

When you consider how long life has been on Earth, it is possible another civilisation could have been spawned here. It could be under the sea. There are thousands of examples of UFOs being seen entering the ocean.

by Anonymousreply 75January 17, 2022 8:08 AM

[quote]Others in my area have seen this too. We are in the far north of Wisconsin near Lake Superior.

So even ET knows the midwest is flyover country.

by Anonymousreply 76January 17, 2022 8:08 AM

Laugh if you must but we see some interesting shit around here.

by Anonymousreply 77January 17, 2022 8:24 AM

I don't laugh. I know they're real. What exactly they are, I don't know. I do know they're intelligently directed technological objects not produced by any contemporary human power.

by Anonymousreply 78January 17, 2022 9:37 AM

And how do you know this R78?

by Anonymousreply 79January 17, 2022 9:57 AM

I'd very much like to know more about what is allegedly beneath Antarctica. I've listened to some intriguing strange accounts on Earthfiles. I want the aliens to be real so as to have something to take my mind off of humans for a spell. Disclosure could be good for world peace, and possibly bring different people together. It would most certainly sort out the religious zealots as well.

by Anonymousreply 80January 17, 2022 10:54 AM

I'm really interested too r80. I'm excited we're actually getting credibly for these sightings at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 81January 17, 2022 11:26 AM

R81 Have you listened to Linda Moulton-Howe interview "Spartan I and Spartan II"? It's a fascinating account, even if it's rubbish. I'm not sure which interview is at the link, as Linda had a few different ones staggered on her YT Channel. I want to be believe, and the backdrop of his story sounds plausible enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 17, 2022 12:00 PM

No, I am fairly new to this research. I will give her a listen, thank you! R82

by Anonymousreply 83January 17, 2022 12:08 PM

R83 You're welcome... The other two vids seem to no longer available on her channel now....You may want to check her website:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 17, 2022 12:21 PM

R79, I think R78 is making a reasonable assumption based on the physical and flight characteristics of these objects observed by eyewitnesses and also tracked on multiple sensors (e.g radar).

For example, UAP seen and tracked accelerating and turning at speeds and generating g-forces that would vaporize the pilot and structure of a normal aircraft.I n one such sighting by multiple Naval aviators and radar operators in 2004 near San Diego, several objects appeared at 80,000 feet, then dropped within seconds to 20,000 feet without producing sonic booms, exhaust trails, or any other “normal” signature of rapid movement. Given that some of the observed objects are as large as fighter jets weighing 20 tons or so, in order to accelerate that kind of mass to the speed needed to cover that distance in such a short time would require about 1,100 gigawatts of energy, which is more than 10 times the total output of ALL the nuclear power plants in the United States. To put that in perspective, the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station in Arizona, provides about 3.3GW of power for about four million people.

Also: no sonic boom produced. Thankfully. Because if there had been one it would have annihilated not only the US Navy aircraft and fleet below but probably a good percentage of San Diego too.

If either Russia or China had such technology - 17 years ago! - do you not think that we'd all be speaking Russian or Mandarin by now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 17, 2022 5:56 PM

Odd that Covid arises during this proliferation of sightings.

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2022 5:59 PM

You should have had a ‘don’t know’ choice OP. And perhaps a ‘don't care’ one. Though I’m in the first category.

by Anonymousreply 87January 17, 2022 7:38 PM

People should understand that credible sightings did not start with the recent navy videos. Many highly credible sightings began in World War 2 and accelerated massively with post-war nuclear testing. Many credible sightings are highly correlated with either nuclear testing sights or nuclear weapons facilities. What was New Mexico associated with around the time of the Roswell incident? It seems the advent of the bomb really got the UAPs' attention in a big way. Do some reading there is a lot of credible information out there. My assumption would be the recent naval exercises that were buzzed included ships with nukes.

by Anonymousreply 88January 17, 2022 7:46 PM

It wasn't "the Russians" or "the Chinese" doing these things in the 1950s. The idea that UAPs are contemporary human technology is absolutely ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 89January 17, 2022 8:03 PM

They’re experimental aircraft and weaponry. Duh.

“Say, is that a secret flying weapon the government might be developing?”

“No. It’s from another planet, Rose.”

by Anonymousreply 90January 17, 2022 9:09 PM

So you think the government has had secret tech with flying saucer characteristics (extreme speed, agility, no visible sign of propulsion), no wings, no exhaust) since the 1950s? That makes no sense whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 91January 17, 2022 9:12 PM

[quote] That makes no sense whatsoever.

Why because they didn't call & tell you about it?

Back when Nixon was president satellites were able to tell that crowds of people in Chinese towns along Nixon’s routes were the same people who bicycled from one town to the other. Back then, people thought only an alien intelligence could have floated an unmanned spaceship into the sky and followed people on the ground from town to town thousands of miles away and transit pictures of them through the air. .

Or that humans couldn’t possibly have constructed pyramids or ziggurats without alien help. Or that Osama Bin Laden, from one of the wealthiest families in the Middle East, only had access to 1950s style video cameras that were blurry and buzzed with static in the 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 92January 17, 2022 9:23 PM

UFO's / UAP's have been documented for decades. How can people say that it is the government trying secret "advanced technology" when this goes back to before the invention of jet propulsion?

by Anonymousreply 93January 17, 2022 9:34 PM

Well, if I'm ever abducted I will certainly not put up with all of that anal probing nonsense, as I am a top.

by Anonymousreply 94January 17, 2022 10:09 PM

What is this all about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 18, 2022 12:46 AM

Great post, R85.

by Anonymousreply 96January 18, 2022 2:18 AM

The government keeps it a secret because they know very little about these UAPs and what they do know makes then realise they're powerless against them if things get ugly. And that's an unacceptable position to take to the public.

by Anonymousreply 97January 18, 2022 10:08 AM

Agreed R93. Earthfiles YT channel did not disappoint tonight, as Linda informs us that Reagan was briefed on the different Alien visitors. Fascinating night! If anyone takes the time to watch the hour long programme, and finds it intriguing, please don't forget to "Like & Subscribe"! It just so happens to be Linda's Sweet 80th Birthday. She's really trying for 200K subscribers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 20, 2022 5:56 AM

It's my cat, Bob. I told him to knock it off and that it freaks people out, but he just won't listen. If he does land, don't be afraid, you can pet him, he's friendly.

by Anonymousreply 99January 20, 2022 6:24 AM

He actually saw one himself in 1974.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 20, 2022 7:57 AM

The aliens took Ronnie's brain and left him Nancy - who was an emaciated Grey in a bad wig and a red power suit.

by Anonymousreply 101January 24, 2022 5:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 25, 2022 1:41 AM

I hope no one on the DL hears about this case -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 25, 2022 1:44 AM

I haven't thoroughly read the whole thread but don't see Luis Elizondo being mentioned here. He's a former US Army counter-intelligence officer who ran the Pentagon's secretive UFO/UAP program for almost a decade. He resigned because he was frustrated by people within the department who were "going rogue", whatever that means (he didn't explain it) He did mention that there are aliens walking among us but we can't see them and brought up the multi-dimensional theory.

The government has been in possession of alien spacecraft and has used reverse technology to build these things. I dated a guy over 35 years ago (yes, I admit I'm old) who worked as an aerospace engineer at Northrop Aerospace and told me they were building a top secret aircraft that could hover like a UFO, although he didn't say if they were successful at the time. I am sure they have made advancements in the technology of that aircraft since then. I have heard though that the material of these UFOs are flexible, almost breathable like plasma.

But I do believe the UFO phenomena is comprised of secret government projects, alien technology and natural phenomena.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 25, 2022 3:11 AM

Neil deGrasse Tyson, said recently that they are computer glitches. He said people don't realize how glitchy these systems are and UFOs are not real. He doesn't believe it. The idea that an alien race could find a tiny little planet in this vast universe is absurd. Not to mention the vast spaces between planets. Most of them are thousands if not millions of light-years away. A light-year equals 50 thousand years.

by Anonymousreply 105January 25, 2022 3:27 AM

So visual identification of objects from multiple pilots, all of them on the record in the San Diego case, which match the "computer glitches" are explained how?

by Anonymousreply 106January 25, 2022 3:33 AM

[quote] Many highly credible sightings began in World War 2 and accelerated massively with post-war nuclear testing. Many credible sightings are highly correlated with either nuclear testing sights or nuclear weapons facilities. What was New Mexico associated with around the time of the Roswell incident?

Los Alamos, New Mexico, was the site of Project Y, or the top-secret atomic weapons laboratory directed by J. Robert Oppenheimer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 25, 2022 5:28 AM

Neil deGrasse Tyson is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 108January 25, 2022 5:33 AM

sorry, about that link.

didn't mean to destroy the thread.

by Anonymousreply 109January 25, 2022 5:36 AM

Time travelers.

by Anonymousreply 110January 25, 2022 5:39 AM

The UFO Casebook website has more photos/ info on this case & others from the 1940s.

by Anonymousreply 111January 25, 2022 5:42 AM

R4, if they are true alien tech, there’s likely a reason why the styles have stayed the same because it’s probably in its most idealized and effective state and has sustained that without curbing to Steve Jobs design aesthetics.

by Anonymousreply 112January 25, 2022 6:31 AM

R22, that is an incredibly presumptuous statement to make. Who is to say that the organisms that eventually lead to human life didn’t exist on other planets somewhere in the stratosphere and over time evolved into humanoid creatures? Who is to say that those planets didn’t have a century or more of a head start over the globe and achieved technological achievements that we did and also moved beyond them? Are we at the end of our capacity for achievement now? Can‘t we move forward even more? Most people will say we will.

We achieved flight AND getting aircrafts into space within fifty years. But we’re special and no other organically similar to humans could do the same and go even further than we could with it by benefit of a head start?

by Anonymousreply 113January 25, 2022 6:40 AM

They tested the bomb at White Sands. The aliens were scoping out the nuclear antics when they crashed.

by Anonymousreply 114January 25, 2022 7:05 AM

R40, that’s an interesting point but here’s my thought. Yes, we casually step on and destroy countless organisms and bugs as part of our daily lives and don’t think about it. But if we’re searchers with an empty log and we find a rainbow colored deer, we’re going to investigate it further. There’s a chance these are advanced creatures from another galaxy who have found evidence of life on another planet? Will their first choice be to destroy it after the journey or study it? It’s not dissimilar from human anthropologists.

Yes, they might dissect and study the carcasses to some degree, but I’m sure they are more interesting in studying our habits and communications.

There’s always the threat that we are actually quite common throughout the trillions of galaxies and they’re here to plunder our (dwindling) resources, but the fact that there’s consistent appearances of UFOs makes me think we’re being studied on a long term basis because they probably could’ve erased us already if they wanted us to.

This doesn’t dispute the notion that we may be one of several functioning planets of intelligent life they’re studying. But it could be a thing where it’s like scientists on our planet studying thousands and thousands of different species but, in our case, maybe spread our over several million galaxies and their arrival in each has been perfected in a time space continuum that we can’t even comprehend.

by Anonymousreply 115January 25, 2022 7:23 AM

Cattle mutilation tells us what we need to know.

by Anonymousreply 116January 25, 2022 7:27 AM

Ask the phucking nutbag Whitley Strieber. His books are beyond bizarre. I diagnose severe trauma or an ex-wife who took him to the cleaners.

by Anonymousreply 117January 25, 2022 7:29 AM

R41, only one species out of 8 million perfected transglobal communication between each other, so yeah, I’d say alien life would have a particular interest in ours over others.

by Anonymousreply 118January 25, 2022 7:31 AM

R72, can you provide documentation on that? Weirdly nothing comes up on Google.

by Anonymousreply 119January 25, 2022 7:59 AM

[quote] Many credible sightings are highly correlated with either nuclear testing sights or nuclear weapons facilities

I wonder if they've made several trips to NK and disabled their nuclear weapons and scared the shit out of Kim Jong-un.

The ongoing theory among psychics and UFO believers is that they don't want us to blow up this beautiful planet which would have a chain reaction and affecting everything in the solar system, galaxy, universe, etc. They and the world leaders don't feel we're ready to meet them but it's only a matter of time, maybe in 10 years or so.

by Anonymousreply 120January 25, 2022 8:14 AM

Their interest in us not blowing ourselves up has fuelled the time travel theory. They might also not want us going out into the universe soon as a warring and bomb-crazed people.

by Anonymousreply 121January 25, 2022 8:18 AM

R105, Neil deGrasse Tyson is an arrogant prick who has been given far too much authority based on the novelty of his brand. His word is by no means the gospel truth and shouldn’t be seen as such just because he’s been given a heavy Hollywood push that has diminished in recent years due to his Chester status.

by Anonymousreply 122January 25, 2022 8:36 AM

If you ever talk to people about this it's surprising how many have had an experience. Also how many "put it out of their minds"

My uncle is a retired air traffic controller, he says people in his profession have been aware of UFOs for years - and their actions - he's sure from their behavior they aren't government aircraft. He and his colleagues have been seeing stuff like this since the 60's (him, anyway - some, probably earlier) - there's no way the government (or other governments) had technology that could do the kinds of things UFOS do, way back then.

I was talking to an acquaintance a while ago and this guy is not a bull-shitter or a prankster and is always sincere. He told me about being on a lake in NH as a teenager at night - he and some other guys had swum out to a raft, and were lying there looking at the stars, when slowly the stars were blacked out, like a huge object was blacking them out. Then it lit up with thousands of lights as it went over and hovered, then moved on. Again, from his description, this thing was like, football fields wide and long, so where would any government be storing anything like this - and this was back in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 123January 25, 2022 8:43 AM

I honestly think the secrecy is down to this * The government knows they're real, but knows virtually nothing about them, they know about as much as we do * They're so far ahead of us that we have no defence. Thus the government possibly wisely keeps it quiet. Admitting either of these things will devastate public confidence in the government, while staying quiet has no downside.

by Anonymousreply 124January 25, 2022 8:51 AM

[quote] Neil deGrasse Tyson, said recently that they are computer glitches. He said people don't realize how glitchy these systems are and UFOs are not real. He doesn't believe it.

He’s never been trained on nor flown an F18, and knows nothing about its radar and infra-red camera and tracking systems. He has no qualifications whatsoever that entitle him to dismiss these encounters as “computer glitches”. Which by the way would necessitate computer glitches occurring simultaneously about the the F18 and a fleet of Navy ships below on the sea.

by Anonymousreply 125January 25, 2022 12:24 PM

here is a good article debunking it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 25, 2022 7:56 PM

You can't debunk something while knowing so little about it.

by Anonymousreply 127January 25, 2022 9:01 PM

No is such a safe position, but it doesn't cut it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 128January 25, 2022 9:04 PM

Military bases have been swarmed by UFOs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 26, 2022 1:05 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 26, 2022 1:06 AM

This black woman was married to a top US military guy & he took her to see a capture reptilian back in the 1970s at a US base.

It starts at 14:40 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 26, 2022 1:12 AM

Navy officer shares his life experiences with documents with aliens starting at 1:50 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 26, 2022 1:16 AM

Israel scientists sure do know plenty about the subject. Interview starts at 4:30 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 26, 2022 1:31 AM

^^^ Not believable when you get your science off youtube.

by Anonymousreply 134January 26, 2022 1:43 AM

R134 YouTube has more science on it than existed in the 1800s & all the centuries that came before.

by Anonymousreply 135January 26, 2022 1:50 AM

I actually was born on another planet and came here as a child. These UFOs are FAKE. No one has that technology except the Jews.

by Anonymousreply 136January 26, 2022 1:54 AM

R134 Perhaps you're completely unfamiliar with YT. There are many channels hosted by Astrophysicists, Physicists, Biologists, Geneticists, etc. If you'd like any recommendations for some highbrow channels, I'd be happy to oblige. It isn't fair to be so deprecating of all YT content.

There are also top quality medical lectures used by med students, as well as practising physicians. Many of them are triple board certified.

by Anonymousreply 137January 26, 2022 2:00 AM

UFOs make much more sense if you believe we are actually living in a computer simulation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 26, 2022 2:20 AM

here is an astrophysicist who says it isn't aliens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 26, 2022 2:45 AM

Woman who worked at Montauk Air Base reveals what she knows about US shootdowns of alien crafts.

Subject starts at 6:40. Her story starts at 10:05 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 26, 2022 3:06 AM

A famous Russian encounter in January 1985 -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141January 26, 2022 4:11 AM

Judging by gaps in the comments and some of the comments I must conclude DR is running amok and posting crackpot videos from YouTube "experts".

by Anonymousreply 142January 26, 2022 4:18 AM

R142 You're making conclusions but they're not EXPERT conclusions...

by Anonymousreply 143January 26, 2022 4:25 AM

Humans think that aliens will all be like us with opposable thumbs to build rocket ships. I believe there is a lot of life out there. But a lot of alien life could be intelligent life but have no ability to move around the universe. Dolphins and whales are intelligent sentient beings but cannot build a rocket. also maybe other lifeforms in the universe Don't even want to travel. I promise you an alien will never land here.

by Anonymousreply 144January 26, 2022 4:29 AM

In an infinite universe there are going to be aliens who are roughly humanoid in shape and form, and who produce technology. We see convergent evolution of unrelated species on earth. Compare the morphology of sharks and dolphins.

by Anonymousreply 145January 26, 2022 5:05 AM

Species like ours burn themselves out. They hit a wall. To travel you have to have some form of external energy. The odds of even an alien species coming here or even leaving their own planet is ridiculously small. We can't leave this planet for more than a few days without damage to our bones and eye problems just from being in space for a little while.

by Anonymousreply 146January 26, 2022 7:27 AM

The universe is VAST and even if most technological species burn out, some civilisations would survive and produce god-like technology. In 30 years we went from jets to the moon landing. Imagine a species that survived and thrived a further million years. They'd be punching holes in the fabric of space and time.

by Anonymousreply 147January 26, 2022 7:47 AM

R147 Interesting turn of a phrase there, your last sentence. Funnily enough, some abductees have said aliens have explained them when we detonate nuclear bombs for testing, or the old Hydrogen bombs dropped on Japan, we tear the very fabric of space and time, and do harm to other locations, and possibly dimensions. Quite a chilling thing to ponder.

Some in US government, and retired military say that's why the craft have disabled and tinkered with the weapons' systems. They would appear to be having a supervisory position over many of these silos and bunkers.

by Anonymousreply 148January 26, 2022 8:00 AM

People who think they have been abducted by aliens are schizophrenic. Sounds like something out of that publication you see in supermarkets called the globe. R148 They always look like humans. because people who believe this stuff can't imagine what another species might look like or act like. Or what kind of atmosphere they live in.

by Anonymousreply 149January 26, 2022 8:28 AM

R149 That's what Dr. Mack once believed, until he studies them at Harvard and made them his life's work. (interesting fellow)

Well the retired government whistleblowers still say as much about humans damaging or tearing the fabric of spacetime, so one could suppose we could leave abductees out of it.

by Anonymousreply 150January 26, 2022 8:44 AM

^ studied them.

by Anonymousreply 151January 26, 2022 8:45 AM

I find it hard to believe nuclear bombs echo throughout other realms. Surely the sun would be far more impactful if that were the case.

by Anonymousreply 152January 26, 2022 9:06 AM

[quote] Species like ours burn themselves out. They hit a wall.

You’re basing that statement on a sample size of one.

by Anonymousreply 153January 26, 2022 11:50 AM

And the radio silence in this neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 154January 26, 2022 10:36 PM

Radio signals haven't turned up anything. We have been looking for signs of life for decades and nothing. radio silence.

by Anonymousreply 155January 26, 2022 10:40 PM

Radio would likely only be used for a very narrow period of time in a civilisation's history. We are almost done with radio ourselves. It'll probably only be used for a few centuries at most.

by Anonymousreply 156January 26, 2022 10:44 PM

All the astrophysics are saying it is bullshit. Here is another And I trust them over people who don't study the universe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 26, 2022 10:47 PM

He doesn't offer any reasonable alternative explanation at all, but instead vaguely implies an earthly power may be responsible for tech that is so far above what anyone has now, it beggars belief.

by Anonymousreply 158January 26, 2022 10:52 PM

this is even too stupid to argue. it is like arguing with people who believe in angels. People don't seem to understand the vast distances and time. Humans are really gullible

by Anonymousreply 159January 26, 2022 10:57 PM

We should be investigating it as a probable foreign nation with new tech. And we better be on top of it.

by Anonymousreply 160January 26, 2022 10:59 PM

What's your explanation then? What are trained navy pilots seeing, and multiple detection systems recording at the same time, and confirming to be there? What are these solid, technological objects that are doing things no present technology can even approach?

by Anonymousreply 161January 26, 2022 11:00 PM

How do you know that R161? Because you say so?

by Anonymousreply 162January 26, 2022 11:50 PM

Many years ago objects were spotted and thought to be UFOS. They were until the military unveiled their new technology in radar evading aircraft. All those mysterious objects had been test flights and not alien aircraft.

by Anonymousreply 163January 26, 2022 11:54 PM

jI can't wait until June when the report comes out so I can say I told you so.

by Anonymousreply 164January 27, 2022 12:01 AM

More than likely it will say that, yes, ufos exist but that still doesn't mean extraterrestrial. Same old, same old.

by Anonymousreply 165January 27, 2022 12:13 AM

This was an entertaining documentary (on Amazon Prime last time I checked). Takes all kinds to make a world, and I love it that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 27, 2022 12:21 AM

I hate all the misinformation and disinformation around anything paranormal. Too many people motivated by various agendas muddy the water. I honestly have no more interest in these subjects because so much of it is just garbage.

by Anonymousreply 167January 27, 2022 3:51 AM

Some park ranger accounts from the late 80s/early 90s dealt with UFOs in Yellowstone =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 27, 2022 4:24 AM

You can overcome the bullshit factor by reading the NY Times coverage of the recent UAP developments. It really is excellent and avoids the speculation that plagues this subject.

by Anonymousreply 169January 27, 2022 4:34 AM

Thanks for the heads up. So much is sensationalist crap by someone trying to hawk a book, series or doc. Even the Art Bell programs back in the 00s you took with a grain of salt. Too many people are willing to do or say whatever for attention or money.

by Anonymousreply 170January 27, 2022 4:38 AM

This documentary isn't too bad at all, although it is made for network TV in Australia so strays into over-cooked at some points. Ross Coulthart is a serious and award winning journalist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 27, 2022 4:43 AM

R169 NY Times? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 172January 27, 2022 4:45 AM

Will you LOL 60 Minutes too, R172?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 27, 2022 2:31 PM

And the Pentagon makes it very clear that these objects physically exist, ruling out atmospheric phenomena and sensor malfunctions, and in nearly every case remain unidentified and unexplained.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174January 27, 2022 2:34 PM

R174, you are missing what most of us are saying. Yes, there are ufos but that doesn't make them extraterrestrial.

by Anonymousreply 175January 27, 2022 3:29 PM

Then what are they? It's so easy to be dismissive without offering a serious alternative.

by Anonymousreply 176January 27, 2022 7:37 PM

You are a child R176 (davida?) More than likely it's experimental aircraft. That is a serious alternative yet you want an absolute answer. It's a UFO aka unidentified flying object which does not mean men from Mars merely unidentified.

by Anonymousreply 177January 27, 2022 7:51 PM

[quote]It's a UFO aka unidentified flying object which does not mean men from Mars merely unidentified.

Agreed R177, however that's quite an "experimental aircraft" that can fly and maneuver without any visible means of propulsion, all while pulling G-forces that would liquidate any pilot inside of it. The country or organization flying it would clearly have the ability to conquer the planet with such technology.

by Anonymousreply 178January 27, 2022 8:09 PM

R178, if its experimental and top secret you won't know how it's propelled, now would you? You are wanting black and white, cut and dry explanations because you believe in aliens. Now, bye, Davida. This is as much attention I will give to a troll like you.

by Anonymousreply 179January 27, 2022 8:13 PM

If I can't explain something it's "an experimental aircraft".

by Anonymousreply 180January 27, 2022 8:15 PM

When I lived in las vegas they were testing the stealth bomber. people were freaked out thinking it was aliens until the gov admitted it was testing this new high-tech plane.

by Anonymousreply 181January 27, 2022 8:15 PM

The stealth bomber was a plane that aroused suspicion because of its unusual shape and color. Shape and color are not the strange issues we are seeing in the navy videos. To say the least.

by Anonymousreply 182January 27, 2022 8:18 PM

Occam's Razor R180 plus most people with critical thinking and logic skills don't immediately think " ooh, it's aliens".

by Anonymousreply 183January 27, 2022 8:19 PM

Well. Guess we know for sure 💩 👞 is still haunting us and still pushing her crazy ass shit.

by Anonymousreply 184January 27, 2022 8:21 PM

Chasten Buttigieg is an experimental aircraft.

by Anonymousreply 185January 27, 2022 8:25 PM

Who the fuck is "Davida", R179? Obsessive much?

Do you actually think Kristen Gillibrand, Marco Rubio and others - who are privy to the classified information - would have written legislation mandating that the Pentagon invest time and resources into determining what these things are if they were experimental aircraft? Oh and if they're trying to keep such experimental aircraft secret don't you think it's a pretty fucking stupid idea to be flying them around unannounced to other military aircraft and in daylight? It's not like that happened when the B2 stealth bomber, the F117 stealth fighter or the SR-71 Blackbird were in development, right?

by Anonymousreply 186January 27, 2022 8:28 PM

Nice try but no R186.

by Anonymousreply 187January 27, 2022 8:31 PM

How else are they going to test them if they don't fly them around? If this is foreign aircraft they need to investigate. But I very much doubt anyone in the gov is thinking aliens.

by Anonymousreply 188January 27, 2022 8:32 PM

The only trolls in this thread are the ones chanting "it's Davida!" and "It's an experimental aircraft". The rest are adults having an adult conversation. Get lost ands leave us to it.

by Anonymousreply 189January 27, 2022 8:33 PM

experimental aircraft is the only logical answer. You most likely believe in ghosts, angels, and god.

by Anonymousreply 190January 27, 2022 8:44 PM

You are an experimental aircraft.

by Anonymousreply 191January 27, 2022 8:48 PM

She does R190 along with psychics, witches, voodoo, Hilary Clinton and Hollywood pedo sex rings.

by Anonymousreply 192January 27, 2022 8:51 PM

Ignore the "experimental" trolls. They know better than seasoned pilots.

by Anonymousreply 193January 27, 2022 8:52 PM

Seasoned pilots and the government itself which has denied it is their own technology.

Secret technology that for some reason was sent to engage the US Navy without warning or explanation, and the navy filmed and logged it on their sensors and released to the media.

by Anonymousreply 194January 27, 2022 8:55 PM

"The only trolls are the ones saying DR" is its typical M.O. when revealed.

Better off blocked.

by Anonymousreply 195January 27, 2022 8:57 PM

Children want black and white answers to questions. Adults know the reality is that shades of gray exist and adults will likely pick the most logical answer and not jump to Santa Claus or ghosts.

by Anonymousreply 196January 27, 2022 9:13 PM

"Experimental aircraft" isn't a grey answer. It's an explain-all answer, requiring no proof or justification, an answer that's black and white, and an andswer allows any further discussion to be dismissed. The government itself has denied the possibility this is US tech. There is no compelling evidence at all that it's any other nation's tech.

by Anonymousreply 197January 27, 2022 9:23 PM

Yeah like the gov is going to give away all their secrets. I don't know if it is ours or not but I certainly don't believe the gov would give away any secret info until they are ready.

by Anonymousreply 198January 27, 2022 9:40 PM

Objects with the same characteristics seen in the navy videos were observed and recorded by highly credible people including high status military personnel, dating back to the 1940s. Were those objects also "experimental aircraft"?

by Anonymousreply 199January 27, 2022 9:48 PM

The planet has been around for 4 billion years and has had 5 mass extensions. we are now in the sixth We only recently have had intelligent life sophisticated to change the face of the planet. So even if intelligent life exists it may not exist at the same time as other species on other planets. in other words they may be already extinct. All species come and go quickly. 97% of all species that have lived on this planet were already extinct before we got here. Humans always seem to think the aliens are going to be exactly like humans with the same motivations.

by Anonymousreply 200January 27, 2022 9:48 PM

Right, time is a factor, and evolution is a factor. On the side of UFO aliens existing is the fact that the universe is VAST, so even if most civilisations are now extinct, there should still be some active. On the side of the aliens being vaguely humanoid and being technological, is the fact we've seen convergent evolution of unrelated species many times on Earth. The same forms get produced time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 201January 27, 2022 9:53 PM

Yeah E201 I have often wondered if when the big bang happened all of the building blocks for life went all over the universe and created the same forms of life. Like fish types and bird types and primate types but still the vastness of space and as you mentioned evolution make it extremely unlikely that we would ever encounter alien life. I truly wish we could because I find the universe so completely fascinating and the whole idea of encountering an alien beyond thrilling

by Anonymousreply 202January 27, 2022 10:03 PM

R202 I don't think running into an alien would be a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 203January 27, 2022 10:29 PM

Any alien that is advanced to go traveling is not going to be hostile. Violent hostile species would probably go extinct fast. Aliens would be traveling out of curiosity. They would have to be far more advanced than us. biological life probably cannot travel long outside of their atmosphere any more than we can. And probably do not live for 1000s of years.

by Anonymousreply 204January 27, 2022 10:42 PM

I wouldn't make any assumptions about either hostility or peacefulness. There are plenty of reasons to assume they could be either. Including the fact that humans tend to treat other groups of humans pretty badly especially in resource grab situations.

by Anonymousreply 205January 27, 2022 10:47 PM

But they would be more advanced than us with much more sophisticated tech. We wouldn't really have much they need. we are on the brink of extinction ourselves with a severely degraded planet.

by Anonymousreply 206January 27, 2022 10:51 PM

The odds are way too high anyway for there to be alien encounters.

by Anonymousreply 207January 27, 2022 10:53 PM

Wrong R204. Intelligent beings are often the cruelest to those they consider inferior. You've seen too many movies of sweet cuddly aliens. I'm going with Stephen Hawking.

by Anonymousreply 208January 27, 2022 10:53 PM

I think they might be cruelly indifferent, the way we are to "lesser" animals.

If they really are visiting Earth, they have a long history of cattle mutilations, so they don't care much about other living things they view as lesser.

by Anonymousreply 209January 27, 2022 10:56 PM

Yikes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 27, 2022 10:57 PM

cattle mutilations so of course the idiots go straight to aliens. It was aliens doing all that writing on ranches in England or wherever that was and turned out to be a big hoax.

by Anonymousreply 211January 27, 2022 11:45 PM

There are plenty of explanations for it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212January 27, 2022 11:53 PM

There are explanation for many cases. Not so many explanations for some.

by Anonymousreply 213January 28, 2022 12:28 AM

R213 Like this one in 1974 (the video mixed the numbers below as '47 instead of '74) =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214January 28, 2022 10:40 PM

Second hand stories are rarely credible.

by Anonymousreply 215January 29, 2022 3:28 AM

R215 People in positions of power who had to undergo mental health checks/clearances for years to keep their jobs are 100% credible.

by Anonymousreply 216January 29, 2022 4:35 PM

I've always known they are real.

My mom saw one up relatively close in the 60s, and she was not a liar or a fantasist.

by Anonymousreply 217January 30, 2022 5:31 AM

R217 Same here. My Gran, Aunt, and her hest friend saw one in 1958 over the Cotswolds. I have no good reason to deny them their experience. Granny was cooking at the time, and thought they were putting her on. I'm glad she went out and looked up.

by Anonymousreply 218January 30, 2022 5:53 AM

Because of viruses and diseases they would never send actual LIVING beings to earth. if they have the technology to get here, they have the tech to prevent viruses from passing to earthlings. They;re not dumb.

Any "manned" aircraft would be manned by artificial intelligence because their diseases would mix with our immune system, and wipe us out !

by Anonymousreply 219January 30, 2022 6:43 AM

R219 Many believers, Ufologists, as well as the abductees say the Greys are biological only in part, but more akin to an AI hybrid.

by Anonymousreply 220January 30, 2022 7:00 AM

R58 What‘s the difference between this and the the stuff anti vaxxers put out?

by Anonymousreply 221January 30, 2022 9:24 AM

R221 What's the similarity?

by Anonymousreply 222January 31, 2022 12:19 AM

R222 Conspiracy theories, duh….

by Anonymousreply 223January 31, 2022 12:56 AM

I hate Joe Rogan but I ended up listening to an interview he did with Bob Lazar, a guy who actually worked at Area 51 and worked on reverse engineering a reactor from an alien aircraft. His description inside an alien aircraft is fascinating (if it's true).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224January 31, 2022 6:44 AM

Lazar is a fascinating figure. There's more than enough reason to question his credibility though.

by Anonymousreply 225January 31, 2022 6:58 AM

R225 The only UFO stories I really find credible are those from the Navy pilots and seamen. Experienced, highly trained personnel. Multiple eyewitnesses, from different vantage points. And objects tracked on multiple sensors (radar, infrared) from multiple platforms (aircraft and surface vessels).

Bob Lazar would have more credibility if he’d had 1 or more whistleblowers come forward to corroborate what he’s been saying. And even then I’d want to see some physical/photographic evidence.

by Anonymousreply 226January 31, 2022 12:03 PM

There's a good book partially about Bob Lazar, Area 51, and UFO culture - Area 51: The Dreamland Chronicles. It's probably 10 or more years old but he's a really good writer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227January 31, 2022 6:32 PM

Let's not forget Betty and Barney Hill

by Anonymousreply 228February 1, 2022 5:45 AM

I read that damn book, The Interrupted Journey. And I am at a loss as to what to make of it. Was the psychiatrist crazy? Were they crazy? Did they have some kind of trauma? Did they make it all up for money?

by Anonymousreply 229February 1, 2022 10:53 PM

Money R229.

by Anonymousreply 230February 1, 2022 10:55 PM

This is definitely worth a read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231February 1, 2022 10:58 PM

I don't believe they were motivated by money. At least not initially.

They really believed what they were saying.

Of course, once fame/huge attention and money start rolling in, that pressure is going to affect any person's relationship with their story.

by Anonymousreply 232February 1, 2022 11:29 PM

I don't recall the Hills having huge fame or money. These people had very little to gain by coming forward with a story like this, especially in 1964, before there were any movies about close encounters and none of this was even a little bit mainstream. She was a supervisor in the New Hampshire Welfare Department, with a Masters Degree in social work, and he was a postal worker who was on the governor of New Hampshire's Civil Rights Commission. Bythe way, the article above was classic debunking, and left out quite a lot.

by Anonymousreply 233February 3, 2022 2:19 AM

What did it leave out? I thought her weird comments about UFO's being streetlights kind of solved the mystery. She sounds like a nutbag.

by Anonymousreply 234February 4, 2022 11:58 PM

R234 Well then you've made up your mind. I'm not going to write a thesis here on what it left out. There were many things. There were marks on their car hood, roof, and trunk, iirc. circular. There was the fact that they recalled a lot of the same things under hypnosis. One funny thing I remember was that they were examined in separate rooms and the visitors came in and tried to take Betty's teeth out. This was because they had removed Barney's false teeth and assumed everyone's teeth came out. Another thing was that Betty said the visitors showed her a three-dimentional star map and told her they came from a particular solar system that Betty drew a picture of for investigators - that hadn't been discovered yet but was eventually discovered and matched her drawing.

The author, John C. Fuller, also wrote a very credible account of a UFO sighting (which included a policeman) called Incident At Exeter, that also took place in New Hampshire.

by Anonymousreply 235February 5, 2022 1:47 AM

Lots of UFO lore attached to Zeta Reticuli. Maybe because of the publicity around this incident, maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 236February 5, 2022 2:28 AM

Someone is extremely vested in this subject. She cannot let it or child sex rings go. I'm surprised she hasn't accused these pedo rings of supplying victims for alien pervs.

by Anonymousreply 237February 5, 2022 3:28 PM

They’re just the super-powerful dildos of insatiable bottoms, which have gained sentience and the power of flight.

There, sorted. Next question?

by Anonymousreply 238February 5, 2022 3:37 PM

I’d still like to see clear video/photos of the UAP in action before concluding this myself:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239February 7, 2022 12:07 AM

I once watched a documentary on this topic and this guy said he could communicate with them via mediation. He would be with lots of people mediating and the crafts would show up. I forget the name of it

by Anonymousreply 240February 7, 2022 7:37 AM

Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind.

I never got why the UFOs would travel across the universe to visit a meditation circle and then dance ambiguously as a light on the horizon.

by Anonymousreply 241February 7, 2022 7:40 AM

[quote] he could communicate with them via mediation

In the videos that the Air Force released, the UFO showed up in the pilot's destination in less than 60 seconds, as if the UFO knew the pilot was heading in that direction. Some people are saying that pure thought has energy. Remember when we thought gravity was only influenced by mass? Now they've discovered gravity waves. Our thoughts are energy and they may possibly have a type of waveform that can communicate and control matter but that is too incomprehensible to us right now.

by Anonymousreply 242February 7, 2022 7:50 AM

R241, yes, that was it! I was fascinated. They also had other instruments there.

by Anonymousreply 243February 7, 2022 9:41 AM

I don't believe it's China, they fucking steal every tech they possibly can and their covid vaccine was rated the worst. They ain't capable of producing such crafts.

by Anonymousreply 244February 7, 2022 9:44 AM

What about crop circles? The aliens did that too?

by Anonymousreply 245February 7, 2022 1:20 PM

Crop circles were a 90s thing with many prominent examples debunked as hoaxers.

by Anonymousreply 246February 8, 2022 6:39 AM

I like the French term for them: OVNI

by Anonymousreply 247February 8, 2022 7:16 AM

[quote]The number of UFO sightings that involve actual alien beings, with the tentacles and the antennae, is zero.

R126's article author for the WaPo lost me at the tentacles and antennae. His credibility doesn't extend beyond Kang and Kodos from the Simpsons.

by Anonymousreply 248February 8, 2022 8:51 AM

Roger Ailes is a reptilian shapeshifter.

by Anonymousreply 249February 8, 2022 1:51 PM

E.T. Go Home.

by Anonymousreply 250February 8, 2022 2:25 PM

R246 There are "crop circles" on thin ice that no human could do because it couldn't support their weight.

They remain a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 251February 8, 2022 2:52 PM

This video here has a ton of info =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252February 9, 2022 1:52 PM

The Zimbabwe schoolyard landing is one of the most compelling stories. I know mass hysteria is a thing, but those kids were very specific about what they say they all saw, and as far as I know none of them have ever recanted.

by Anonymousreply 253February 11, 2022 8:18 AM

Are there any reasonable explanations for cattle mutilation except aliens?

by Anonymousreply 254February 11, 2022 12:57 PM

Linda M. Howe has some coroners speaking off the record (as the US government uses the IRS & everything else to keep potential whistleblowers quiet) & some who have done the animal mutilations autopsies have reported that in some of the cases the organs were extracted from the animal/s without ANY surgical cuts at all.

The science suggests that the organs (in some cases the animal's heart, lungs, blood & even brain) were extracted without ANY exit holes on the body. So these cases were not done by predator animals like wolves or vultures, Satanic cults or college stunts. They were done by some intelligence that can pick out the desired body parts, phase them out thru the animal's body & end up somewhere with no blood trail whatsoever.

In those cases R254 aliens or us as future time travelers can only be the "reasonable explanations".

by Anonymousreply 255February 11, 2022 4:16 PM

Yes R254.

by Anonymousreply 256February 11, 2022 4:25 PM

R255 I agree. Until someone comes up with a better explanation, I believe alien/time traveler’s dna probing is the best explanation for cattle mutilation.

by Anonymousreply 257February 11, 2022 4:26 PM

What are yours R256?

by Anonymousreply 258February 11, 2022 4:26 PM

How many of you were abducted since this thread began?

by Anonymousreply 259February 11, 2022 4:28 PM

R257 From her documentary series, the Sheriffs and others in Law Enforcement seem to agree as well, despite many not willing to go on camera. Some even have admitted going along with the narrative of Satanic Sacrifice Stories because that was easier, and the majority of the public had already reached those conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 260February 11, 2022 4:30 PM

Along with D-R there are a few real whackadoodles who post here. Can't tell if they are regulars or just attracted by googling their obsession and/or conspiracies.

by Anonymousreply 261February 11, 2022 6:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262February 11, 2022 7:07 PM

The navy may not want to ID as it might be secret tech they are testing.

by Anonymousreply 263February 11, 2022 7:35 PM

[quote]Along with D-R there are a few real whackadoodles who post here. Can't tell if they are regulars or just attracted by googling their obsession and/or conspiracies.

Agreed, which is why I tend to focus on the reports of pilots, military and civilian, and the FOIA released documents such as those referenced in R262.

That being said....

There's a population of about 2 billion on this planet who believe that,

- 2,000 years ago a man was conceived asexually and born to a "virgin" woman - said man claimed to be the son of a deity, and could perform feats of magic like walking on water, turning water into wine, and reviving (allegedly) dead people back to life - following an agonizing execution, this man rose zombie-like from the dead and flew up into space/heaven - and to this day every Sunday attend ceremonies where they perform a symbolic rite of cannibalism by eating this man's flesh (bread) and drinking his blood (wine) so as to gain his power of immortality

Yet,

Alien abduction, R231 ???!! Cattle mutilation, R255??!!

GET THE STRAITJACKETS!!!

by Anonymousreply 264February 11, 2022 8:32 PM

Dammit... i thought I got the line spacing correct in my post.

by Anonymousreply 265February 11, 2022 8:37 PM

It's long been speculated there is a base of some sort under those waters. Also near PR.

by Anonymousreply 266February 11, 2022 10:53 PM

I'm not religious either R264.

by Anonymousreply 267February 11, 2022 10:56 PM

Optical and graphical image processing is notorious for producing artifacts that can appear in otherwise legitimate rendering. I would be especially skeptical of blips that apparently move "against all laws of physics that we know of" being anything real.

by Anonymousreply 268February 12, 2022 1:19 AM

[quote] Optical and graphical image processing is notorious for producing artifacts that can appear in otherwise legitimate rendering

Ooooh R268, you could be right! Call the Pentagon right away and tell them, I’m sure they never thought of that!

by Anonymousreply 269February 12, 2022 2:50 AM

The problem with the software glitch hypothesis are the multiple trained eyewitnesses.

by Anonymousreply 270February 12, 2022 4:51 AM

Someone mentioned Stealth bombers in the early 1990's. I was riding my bike alone on a road near Kirtland Air Force Base and I heard a strange sound, look up and there is a huge black triangle, and it's LOW, like really low about me almost hovering going really slow. Not noisy at all. It was a little while after the public knew about the Stealth program, so I had already seen a picture, but it was the craziest thing I had ever seen in my life. Without already knowing what it was, I would have thought it was little grey men.

by Anonymousreply 271February 12, 2022 5:28 AM

I think that is what is going on R271. It may be something that the military is building and not talking about yet. They didn't mention the stealth at first. I lived in Las Vegas when they were building the stealth and people saw it flying around and a lot of people swore it was aliens.

by Anonymousreply 272February 12, 2022 7:38 AM

Advanced US tech has already been ruled out by the official reports.

Yes governments lie but would they really send their top secret tech against the Navy without warning them first and then allow it to be exposed to the world?

Then there's the little problem of this going on since the 1940s at least.

by Anonymousreply 273February 12, 2022 10:09 AM

R273, why wouldn't they do that? It would be good testing for both the secret tech and the Navy, AF, etc.

by Anonymousreply 274February 12, 2022 3:23 PM

If the US military has had this technology since at least the early 2000s (some of the first Navy sightings recorded) then why is it still a secret after nearly 20 years? If you had this capability wouldn’t you want your adversaries to know it? Do you think Putin would be the aggressive asshole he’s been if hew knew how fucked he was militarily vs. This technology?

by Anonymousreply 275February 12, 2022 3:34 PM

Keep your secrets close R275. It's not like we've had a real world war in ages when something like secret weapons or aircraft could be a useful surprise.

by Anonymousreply 276February 12, 2022 5:08 PM

honey, the navy pilots have trouble landing their jets without crashing, I doubt they are flying these high tech objects

by Anonymousreply 277February 12, 2022 5:11 PM

Honey, the Navy does fine. Crashes will occur sometimes. They, along with other branches, would have test pilots for these experimental aircraft. If you think the Navy is crashing jets every day you are a moron.

by Anonymousreply 278February 12, 2022 5:23 PM

[quote] Then there's the little problem of this going on since the 1940s at least.

The 1940s? people have been seeing strange things in the sky for thousands of years. Weird images in cave art and ancient Egypt. Ezekiel saw a wheel in the sky. The aerial battle seen by the entire town of Nuremberg in the 1500s. The UFO iconography in much Renaissance art. Etc., etc., etc. And that's just in Western art.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279February 12, 2022 10:44 PM

The modern UFO era began in the 40s, that's when trained and reliable witnesses using modern reference points began describing the same thing.

Much earlier apparent sightings are very interesting to consider but are much less reliable.

by Anonymousreply 280February 12, 2022 11:15 PM

[quote] people have been seeing strange things in the sky for thousands of years. Weird images in cave art and ancient Egypt. Ezekiel saw a wheel in the sky.

The Sumerians—-the first civilization of man—-wrote of the Annunaki, people from the stars. Art from back then shows the solar system with the planets rotating the sun. From the writings, the Annunaki helped mankind and they were our ancestors.

by Anonymousreply 281February 13, 2022 12:36 AM

Compelling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282February 14, 2022 1:09 AM

Here’s a good segment on it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 14, 2022 1:46 AM

Trump will collapse after Garland announces indictments.

by Anonymousreply 284February 14, 2022 1:56 AM

oops, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 285February 14, 2022 2:41 AM

How mind blowing would it be to meet an alien? Those kids are very compelling.

by Anonymousreply 286February 14, 2022 4:35 AM

[quote] Trump will collapse after Garland announces indictments.

The Annunaki will return before Garland announces anything.

by Anonymousreply 287February 14, 2022 5:27 AM

^LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 288February 14, 2022 6:53 AM

I'll admit I'm excited by all of this because it offers an escape from the mundane reality of middle age, monotonous consumerism and death.

by Anonymousreply 289February 14, 2022 7:06 AM

Is anyone trusting Russia at this point?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 14, 2022 7:19 AM

Russia seems to be a UFO hotspot now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291February 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Putin is an Alien - Simian hybrid. Just a touch of actual Human DNA.

by Anonymousreply 292February 14, 2022 7:12 PM

Putin is a Reptilian. He has put all his country's resources into toppling other governments while letting his people starve and enriching himself and his cronies. A very bad man who has the Republicans hypnotized. He will meet his downfall soon.

by Anonymousreply 293February 15, 2022 7:04 AM

I find this subject endlessly fascinating, even though I always one back to thinking it is some government shit. I do wonder though.

by Anonymousreply 294February 15, 2022 9:34 AM

No, they are real. We aren't meant to know what they are though, so it's highly unlikely we'll ever find out. It's weirder than aliens I think. Some higher intelligence that oversees and manipulates us. Our reality is not what we think it is.

by Anonymousreply 295February 15, 2022 9:36 AM

"We completed the translation. It’s a [italic] cookbook!" [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 296February 16, 2022 1:15 AM

I agree with your take on this R295. I feel like we might be a science project for some snot-nosed alien but maybe that's just the Gahan Wilson side of my mind.

by Anonymousreply 297February 16, 2022 8:02 AM

About the Sumerians, the first civilization who lived from 4500 to 1750 BC. They invented the wheel and the plow which benefitted civilizations.

[quote] They also developed cuneiform, one of the earliest known systems of writing in human history. In addition, they came up with a method of keeping time — which modern people still use to this day. But according to the Sumerians, they didn’t do it alone; they owed their historic breakthroughs to a group of gods called the Anunnaki. In their telling, the Anunnaki mostly descended from An, a supreme deity who could control both the fate of human kings and his fellow gods.

They have various art with a map of the solar system and pictures of aircrafts with people in it, supposedly the Annunaki. As weird as it seems, fact may be stranger than fiction. According to Darwin, we evolved from the apes but where is the missing link? It's like gold. Where did the most valuable metal come from? It came from outer space. Humankind is more valuable and unique than gold.

This is probably why the government has kept UFOs and aliens secret. It would destroy people's religions and their belief system. There would be anger and mass suicides.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298February 17, 2022 2:16 AM

I no longer buy the claim that society might buckle if alien visitors are confirmed. That *might* have happened in the 40s, but not now. Anyone under 50 grew up accepting that we were likely not alone in the universe. No one is going to suicide or burn down all the churches if a UFO lands.

However, if it's ever proven we are living in a simulation, all bets are off. Large numbers of suicides, mass rioting, murder, everything and more. All bets are off.

by Anonymousreply 299February 17, 2022 2:48 AM

R299 who has never spoken to a religious person in their life or set foot in a church which is unbelievable. They are not the majority but the most vocal minority.

by Anonymousreply 300February 17, 2022 3:45 AM

R298 This is also my take on why nothing has been divulged about any history regarding the presence of aliens. For all of known human history, man has placed such importance on the idea there are deities that created, and since that time, have overseen everything. These deities are to be worshipped, feared, and obeyed. Religion has had such a grip on humankind that this would rip apart the basic fabric of societies. World religions have been used as the controller and manipulators of people for centuries. Blowing this theory apart would bring on chaos. The religious fanatics I've witnessed over my lifetime cinch this idea for my 10 cents. I have always felt that religion is the basis and driving agent of everything that is .. well.. evil.

by Anonymousreply 301February 17, 2022 5:52 AM

I don't think religion as a whole is evil but the people who use it to take advantage to control others. The country we live in now is deeply divided between those who follow the science and gets vaccinated and those who refuse and they used religion as an excuse. Some of those people who stormed the Capitol were religious nuts and those are the ones who will be very upset if their belief systems are shaken.

by Anonymousreply 302February 17, 2022 7:31 AM

I’m always amazed that there are so many who don’t have a firm grasp of reality.

by Anonymousreply 303February 17, 2022 8:34 AM

Here’s a new documentary from Australia’s Channel 9. Not new information per se, but the account described by Navy Lt. Ryan Graves starting at 00:21 will make your hair stand on end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 18, 2022 11:38 PM

You’d be surprised how many people are religious only out of fear of punishment/damnation. If you are only motivated to do good for that reason, you have to question the true depth of your inherent goodness or faith.

by Anonymousreply 305February 19, 2022 1:35 AM

Religion is unnecessary. Living by simple rules like love your neighbor and don't fuck up the planet would suffice.

by Anonymousreply 306February 19, 2022 2:30 AM

Religion is a social technology that maintains control and cohesion in society. It has its uses. But you don't have to believe it. Private polling has shown that many members of the clergy don't believe.

My own view - religion is always suspect, but personal spirituality is a great thing and very beneficial. I know there's more to us than meat.

by Anonymousreply 307February 19, 2022 7:58 AM

R306 No, rituals and religious community cannot be replaced by individualistic convictions. The low IQ people need easy-to-follow routines and communal sanctions to be kept in line. Not everyone has the capacity to come up with moral realization on their own.

by Anonymousreply 308February 20, 2022 2:21 PM

Or R305 they were raised by fanatics who instilled fear of hell in them at a young age when their brains were still forming. Hard to shake for some.

by Anonymousreply 309February 20, 2022 2:54 PM

Anyone heard of the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah and seen the realty series on tv? That area is a hotspot for UFOs and paranormal activity. I watched the entire second season in one weekend (I already watched the first season). Scientists have been studying the place for years. It wasn't until recently that they've acknowledged that it could be a portal or a wormhole for UFOs but that's hard to prove. However, the soil is rich in minerals that are conductive, the ground contains water underneath that adds to the conductivity as well as the rich atmosphere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 21, 2022 11:13 AM

Wired has an article on Jacques Vallee for those who may be interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311February 21, 2022 8:39 PM

That Wired article is behind a paywall.

by Anonymousreply 312February 21, 2022 9:42 PM

Try using incognito window.

by Anonymousreply 313February 22, 2022 3:45 AM

Maybe this is why we can't figure out what UAP are yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314February 22, 2022 3:48 AM

just saw the documentary on Bob Lazar...very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 315March 6, 2022 8:06 PM

I think he's likely a liar.

by Anonymousreply 316March 6, 2022 11:31 PM

I’ve been waiting for these fuckers to show up and saucer my ass outta here since I was a kid.

Perhaps it’s time to realize that these things aren’t what we’re lead to believe they are, because we’re either NOT supposed to actually know what they really are and which government is making them, and/or they’re also unexplained, natural phenomena.

by Anonymousreply 317March 6, 2022 11:37 PM

So I think we can safely put to bed the idea that these things are secret Russian technology, right?

by Anonymousreply 318March 7, 2022 12:04 AM

They're definitely not Chinese either. They steal advanced technology they don't invent it.

by Anonymousreply 319March 7, 2022 12:11 AM

We aren't supposed to know what they are. But they aren't a contemporary human technology. We can only guess at their nature but I think if we knew, we'd also then know a lot about the nature of our reality, and that's something that would upend society. I think it's something far more shocking than aliens.

by Anonymousreply 320March 7, 2022 1:00 AM

There are stories of UFOs knocking out our ICBMs and hovering near our nuclear facilities. Where are they? We need them in Ukraine and Russia.

by Anonymousreply 321March 7, 2022 1:55 AM

They other theory is they are here because they know we nuke ourselves in our future.

by Anonymousreply 322March 7, 2022 8:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 5, 2022 8:30 PM

r320 Don't keep me hanging on. What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 324April 5, 2022 8:36 PM

This is video from last month SpaceX rocket launch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 5, 2022 8:36 PM

I didn't know Jacques Valle was still alive. UFO investigators don't seem to have long lives.

One of the more famous cases, the Betty Andreasson encounter/abduction, happened in New England (as many of the early cases seemed to). Ray Fowler was the investigator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326April 6, 2022 1:13 AM

(Cont.) Some of her hypnotherapy sessions happened in an office building where my mom went for another purpose (seeing a doctor), so I became interested.

"Andreasson's story began on the evening of January 25, 1967, in South Ashburnham, Massachusetts. The lights went out in her home, and her seven children and her parents, who were visiting, gathered in the kitchen. Her father looked out the back window, attracted by a pink light that was shining, and he saw several little creatures which he thought of as Halloween-like entities. He made a passing note of them, but did not do anything. The next morning, all appeared to be back to normal, except Andreasson had a strange feeling that something out of the ordinary had happened. Over the next few weeks she had flashbacks of humanoid creatures and an otherworldly environment, but it was not until 1977 when she underwent some hypnosis sessions that the entire story surfaced. It appears that soon after her father saw the creatures, all of the family was placed in a state of paralysis and several small gray beings entered the house and addressed her telepathically. They took her aboard their spaceship, an action requiring Andreasson to pass through the closed door of her house and to float toward the disc-shaped craft..."

by Anonymousreply 327April 6, 2022 1:16 AM

"On board the ship she was run through a series of tests that included probes of her body with a needle and the removal of a small object from her head by a needle inserted into her nostril. She next had a visionary experience of traveling into another world where she met a being whom she, a Christian, saw as God. The voice told her that she was a chosen one. The events aboard the ship closed with a final lecture by an entity earlier identified as Quazgaa, who told her that she would forget what had occurred for a while, but that he and his companions loved humanity and had come to help. Humans needed to study nature to rid themselves of their self-destructive tendencies. They left her with a book, which she examined several days later, but again only remembered in 1977."

by Anonymousreply 328April 6, 2022 1:17 AM

NASA chief Bill Nelson latest official to suggest UFOs have otherworldly origins

The Hill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 6, 2022 1:28 AM

2022 could be a turning point in the study of UFOs

Space Magazine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330April 6, 2022 1:32 AM

US Government think that some UFOs, particularly those encountered by senior military pilots and their equipment, may be of alien origin, intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 331April 6, 2022 1:35 AM

It is a mind-blowing change from the us government. If we were not having a war in Europe, a fascist insurrection and a pandemic, we would all be focused on this.

by Anonymousreply 332April 6, 2022 1:52 AM

People who are well informed now accept these things are real, and they are not contemporary human technology from another country.

People who don't accept this have simply chosen to not be informed.

by Anonymousreply 333April 6, 2022 2:02 AM

In French bolide means racecar. Who doesn't like a little foreign TONGUE now and then?

by Anonymousreply 334April 6, 2022 5:32 AM

All of the credible UAP photos or videos I have seen are nothing more than blobs of light or blips on a radar screen. That leads me to believe they are no more substantial than the Aurora Borealis and are some kind of unidentified plasma effects.

by Anonymousreply 335April 6, 2022 7:29 AM

Or God is playing with his laser pointer, and we are the cats.

by Anonymousreply 336April 6, 2022 7:49 AM

This is all a program and oh won't we laugh after we die and find out life was all for some nerd's entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 337April 6, 2022 10:08 AM

This was filmed with IR camera and the object is clearly under it's own power and able to travel above and below water.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 6, 2022 11:00 AM

I think the same applies to Elon Musk R292.

by Anonymousreply 339April 6, 2022 11:04 AM

Musk isn't a mammal.

by Anonymousreply 340April 6, 2022 11:05 AM

[quote] All of the credible UAP photos or videos I have seen are nothing more than blobs of light or blips on a radar screen. That leads me to believe they are no more substantial than the Aurora Borealis and are some kind of unidentified plasma effects.

Ooooh, better call the U.S. Navy R335, and let them know you’ve got it all figured out! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 341April 7, 2022 1:40 AM

I am really quite surprise that intelligent aliens are coming to visit us. Maybe they are here for the other animals.

by Anonymousreply 342April 7, 2022 2:20 AM

Apparently we are quite loud, universally speaking. They may be coming to check out all the commotion.

by Anonymousreply 343April 7, 2022 5:24 PM

The produce alone is worth the trip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 7, 2022 5:37 PM

The closest galaxy is 10,000 light-years away. 10,000 light-years equal 500 million years. If I were you I would not expect them to find us or have the time. Even if they sent robots, by the time the robots got here the species that sent them would be long extinct.

by Anonymousreply 345April 7, 2022 5:38 PM

Military Pilots, who have seen/studied these, have said the aerospace technology is highly advance. We do not know how to make spaceships do what they are doing.

I do not want to say that aliens exist and they are visiting Earth. Though if they are and these are the aerospace technology they are using, they are extremely more advance then us.

by Anonymousreply 346April 7, 2022 5:51 PM

NASA wants to study the UFO Military footage and tech markers to explain what technology could be doing this, and what are the laws of physics that allow this "advance" aerospace technology to behave like this. It is a scientific exercise, physics.

by Anonymousreply 347April 7, 2022 5:56 PM

Multiple sighting over at least 7 decades (from at least the beginning of the Nuclear Age) of outside entities. There would be redundancies in the information gathered by a single alien race, so I'll assume there are multiple species visiting Earth and gathering information. Not likely in my opinion to be our future selves visiting -- there's nothing to learn about 1945-2022 that isn't already known to them/us. A future-us is more likely to visit - if at all - to make a warning or block some development that will lead to a catastrophe for mankind. Perhaps such an event is indeed in our future, but no red-flag warnings have been issued yet. We can set that idea aside for the moment. So what is the common denominator among these visitors? All we can assume for now is that there is a technology for time-space travel that is generally understood and that we may perhaps be close to developing it for ourselves -- a major breakthrough -- and this event will be particularly fraught. There must be a federation of aliens, then, different species known to each other but not yet to us.

by Anonymousreply 348April 7, 2022 11:34 PM

If the world is smashed by a catastrophe such as a nuclear holocaust, a lot of information and history will be lost. You shouldn't assume anyone in the far future would have access to all the records we do today.

Look at Classical history. Vast amounts of literature and history from that time has been lost.

I could believe they'd come back to the past to observe what happened.

Also in favor of the time travel theory, I never believed all those stories about aliens wanting to breed with us or create hybrids. That makes no sense at all. However I could believe post-humans from the very far future might want our genetics. They've likely gone through major population bottlenecks over the millennia and want to recover their genetic diversity by farming us for sperm and eggs.

by Anonymousreply 349April 8, 2022 7:09 AM

My bet is a majority of UAP are us from the future and we are creating that reality. The rest are something else. I know people that really want to see UAP or other proof who over many years, despite being open to it, never have. It seems a shame intelligent beings wouldn't show themselves to a friendly audience. Who knows what the fuck they are but something is definitely going on.

by Anonymousreply 350April 8, 2022 10:35 AM

For your consideration...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351April 8, 2022 7:51 PM

"Unaccounted for pregnancies". God is an alien.

by Anonymousreply 352April 8, 2022 7:54 PM

UAPs make ppl horny!!

by Anonymousreply 353April 8, 2022 7:56 PM

It wouldn't be possible for an alien from another planet to produce a viable offspring with a human.

UNLESS...

They have genetically modified us and we are in fact a biological offshoot of their species.

OR....

They are actually humans / post-humans from the future.

by Anonymousreply 354April 9, 2022 1:21 AM

It has actually been claimed in the past that Jesus was the product of some kind of alien biological intervention.

by Anonymousreply 355April 9, 2022 1:24 AM

And in fiction that was alluded to in the film Prometheus. In the original script it was far more directly stated.

by Anonymousreply 356April 9, 2022 1:25 AM

There are bases underwater. No one knows how long they've been here. No one knows if these things are even alien. What if it's something non-human that is from here?

by Anonymousreply 357April 10, 2022 1:37 AM

R357 were you diagnosed with schizophrenia?

by Anonymousreply 358April 10, 2022 1:41 AM

Eat shit!

by Anonymousreply 359April 10, 2022 1:42 AM

They are probably from multi-verses. They travel through wormholes and the nuclear holocaust or activities can deplete or destroy these wormholes and this is why they appear near nuclear facilities.

by Anonymousreply 360April 10, 2022 2:37 AM

There was a movie called the abyss that had aliens living on the seafloor. Pure fiction.

by Anonymousreply 361April 10, 2022 2:50 AM

R361, sounds like it was based on this story:

Did The Soviet Union Discover Aliens In The Deepest Lake In The World?

Under the waters of Lake Baikal in 1982, 7 Russian divers are exploring the world deepest freshwater lake on a research mission, but 50 metres underwater, strange humanoid creatures appear and in an attempt to capture one of them, all the divers are pushed up to the top by an unknown force. Who were these creatures and what can we learn from this encounter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362April 10, 2022 2:55 AM

Yes, you can always trust random videos on youtube.

by Anonymousreply 363April 10, 2022 3:05 AM

There was a TV show years ago that featured an interview with a man, an attorney, living in Rancho Palos Verdes who said he saw an object dart out of the Pacific and quickly accelerate into space. His interview struck me as legit because this man had everything to lose by going public.

by Anonymousreply 364April 10, 2022 3:19 AM

R363, you're right.

I know this is off-topic but I found this video more interesting and it is definitely real:

The ancient 'computer' that simply shouldn't exist

A hundred and twenty years ago, divers discovered a shipwreck off the island of Antikythera in Greece. What they found changed our understanding of human history.

If Ancient Greek culture had continued interrupted, humans would have reached space hundreds of years earlier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365April 10, 2022 3:21 AM

It's silly to say that machine "shouldn't exist".

History has never been a linear progression of development. It's always been about rises and falls, advances and then collapses, with much lost knowledge.

Advanced societies periodically fall and are washed away by barbarians. It could so easily happen again.

by Anonymousreply 366April 10, 2022 5:43 AM

If some of them are real and actually probes or vehicles, I'd say they're probably extra-dimensional rather than extra-terrestrial.

by Anonymousreply 367April 10, 2022 5:51 AM

Could easily be the case. It would explain some of the weirder goings on, like aliens allegedly walking through walls to abduct people from their beds at night.

by Anonymousreply 368April 10, 2022 7:38 AM

There are so many witness accounts of these objects entering or exiting the ocean. Hundreds of accounts, many from highly credible people. There's obviously something going on down there. The fact most UAPs are small implies they are probes not interstellar craft and that there is either a large ship somewhere that they go to, or a hidden base.

by Anonymousreply 369April 10, 2022 8:29 AM

I have never heard of them going in and out of the sea until recently...

by Anonymousreply 370April 10, 2022 9:46 AM

It's always been a part of UFO lore dating back to the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 371April 10, 2022 11:44 AM

R371, I never took too much notice until the official reports of the sightings where they said they disappeared into the sea.

I think it's definitely some kind of time travel...

by Anonymousreply 372April 10, 2022 3:34 PM

I know someone who works on a cargo ship and he says they see them coming in and out of the water somewhat regularly but it’s a forbidden topic on the ship. He only told me because I asked him and is a quiet, low key senior adult who seems unlikely to make things up. I never doubted it but after hearing it from him I’m sure it’s true.

by Anonymousreply 373April 10, 2022 4:42 PM

In some case I read about (possibly the Andreasson case, above) the subject of an abduction claimed, or said under hypnosis, there were containers with fetuses and that the aliens were trying to create an alien-human hybrid. Something to do with saving the species but I don't remember much more, it was probably 10 years ago I read this, when I was more into this subject.

The subject burns you out, if you try to study it. There are no answers, and a lot of false flags, so it's frustrating if you're trying to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 374April 10, 2022 8:13 PM

There are a lot of UFO reports from the Southern Hemisphere, as well - including a lot of water/ocean related ones. But in general we hear less news of any kind (not just UFO-related) from the south, in the Northern Hemisphere. Unless it's in English-speaking countries like Aus. and NZ.

by Anonymousreply 375April 10, 2022 8:18 PM

The subject does burn you out. Until we get tangible info like the recent navy videos, it becomes a sea of fantasy, specvulation and guess work. We are really tied to legitimate info releases,

by Anonymousreply 376April 10, 2022 9:22 PM

Aliens are post identity politics nuclear holocaust future humans: sexless, raceless, no identity or individuality.

by Anonymousreply 377April 12, 2022 7:57 AM

And no humor whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 378April 12, 2022 11:41 AM

If they don't exist, what about the people who've been fucked by them? That's what I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 379April 12, 2022 1:44 PM

r374, r376. Yes, I've looked at thousands of videos and reports and it's frustrating. As soon as you step off the island of science you're in a swamp of speculation. We go from UFO's are alien technology to there are different species of aliens with r377's checklist to aliens fucking us and harvesting our dna to make hybrids with little proof to go on.

BTW- I had my own experience 20 years ago, so I know "they're here, they're queer in the unusual sense, get used to it" and 30 years ago I worked with 2 women (who didn't know each other) who were having their eggs harvested on a regular basis. Both were sane, educated professionals who were traumatized. One had a hysterectomy and it stopped, she also went to therapy and had hypnosis to deal with it, the other moved 3 thousand miles away and stopped talking to me ( I was the only person she had confided in).

Popocatepetl, the 16k foot erupting volcano has live cameras on 3 different sides, there is UFO activity almost daily. I've seen craft fly directly into the crater in real time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380April 12, 2022 2:29 PM

I consider Men In Black and People of Earth to be mockumentaries like Best in Show.

Really, you have no idea how much anti-reptilian propaganda is out there, they get blamed for everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381April 12, 2022 2:42 PM

I'm open minded, but it's worth noting that the peak of the "I've been kidnapped and my eggs and sperm were stolen, and then years later I met my hybrid baby on a UFO" trend was in the 90s. Now, maybe it's still happening and people just aren't talking about it. But the 90s was also the height of the false "repressed memories" flap, when quack therapists were encouraging people to believe they were molested as children, or that they were raised in Satanic cults, when these thing objectively did not happen.

by Anonymousreply 382April 13, 2022 1:07 AM

Sometimes people have repressed memories until they are mentally ready to deal with it. I knew for decades my father mentally and sexually abused me, but I wasn't strong enough to face the facts.

by Anonymousreply 383April 13, 2022 1:25 AM

I think UFOs are experimental aircraft. Aliens who are capable of interstellar travel should be able to surveil Earth without getting constantly caught on camera. Unless our planet is a major alien tourist attraction and we're being visited by hundreds of different types of aliens, some of whom don't bother to hide.

by Anonymousreply 384April 13, 2022 1:38 AM

Experimental aircraft is the lazy explanation, when these things are so insanely advanced they couldn't possibly be something that's come from the US, Russia or China. Anyway, the US has already excluded the possibility it is domestic technology. The war has shown Russia is far from being able to produce this kind of technology. China steals all its tech from the west, so it's not them.

by Anonymousreply 385April 13, 2022 2:45 AM

Why is insanely advanced alien technology routinely spotted by pilots and people on the ground r385? Aliens would have the ability to hide their ships from the naked eye. If they didn't care about being spotted then they would have made official contact already. The alien explanation is fanciful garbage and I say that as someone who believes in aliens. The US Government has excluded the possibility it is domestic technology? Well that settles the matter, the government has NEVER built advanced aircraft in total secrecy except for the SR-71, F-117, B-2 and many others that we don't know about.

by Anonymousreply 386April 13, 2022 3:01 AM

Speculating about what tech aliens might have, and if they'd use it to hide themselves, is pretty pointless. We are seeing these things. And they aren't from here.

by Anonymousreply 387April 13, 2022 3:07 AM

Maybe we are the animals in the zoo. Aliens spend their time off observing us. "Hey honey, let's take the mini- greys to Earth this weekend. You know how they love to see humans in their natural habitat."

by Anonymousreply 388April 13, 2022 4:56 AM

They don't see us as equals or they'd formally introduce themselves.

by Anonymousreply 389April 13, 2022 8:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390April 13, 2022 9:06 AM

Is he an alien?

by Anonymousreply 391April 13, 2022 9:42 AM

Creatures with no genetic connection to us are highly unlikely to want to breed with us. That never made any sense at all. If they want to change their genome they can engineer the changes without us.

by Anonymousreply 392April 14, 2022 11:24 AM

Look at this video from 4/9/22 Medellin and then compare it to previous sightings by pilots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393April 15, 2022 2:55 PM

From 3/7/22

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394April 15, 2022 2:57 PM

4-6-22 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395April 15, 2022 3:20 PM

Part 2 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396April 15, 2022 3:21 PM

UFO spotted above Ukraine. This was around the time there was gunfire over Chernobyl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397April 16, 2022 12:42 AM

I don't know how true this story is but Ukrainian soldiers said they were saved by a ball of light in the sky which destroyed a frontline of Russian troops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398April 16, 2022 12:48 AM

Time travellers / time tourists

by Anonymousreply 399April 16, 2022 6:55 AM

Ukraine has a 30+ year history of strange creatures running (& floating) around it =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 16, 2022 8:48 AM

NASA used the term Bogey for UFOs for years =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401April 16, 2022 8:53 AM

Who could forget this story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402April 16, 2022 8:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403April 16, 2022 8:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404April 16, 2022 9:00 AM

I wonder what the next 15 terrifying planets will look like...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405April 16, 2022 9:02 AM

Daily UFO reports from all over the world have convinced me that they want to be seen NOW. They've always been interested in nuclear activity and they probably know that we are on the brink of WW3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406April 16, 2022 11:48 AM

I can believe that the spacecrafts come in fast and stop instantly. Spacecraft stops. One ET says to another, "I don't see any fucking place to park this thing! Why does the boss always send us somewhere that we can't park? Shit! You got a menu or something? Shit! Look at that crap food! Nothing vegan! Fuck this shit, bruh, let's get out of here!" And then it flies off really fast. I mean, would YOU want to land your craft on this fucking shithole?

We're prolly the Black Hole of Calcutta in some alien Supervisor's office training manual.

by Anonymousreply 407April 16, 2022 12:12 PM

This is really a fun read. It’s from a 1966 special edition of the British “Flying Saucer Review.” It contains 200 accounts of everyday people’s encounters with UFOs and their occupants, during the 1950s and 60s various UFO-flaps, as documented by Jacques Vallée. Starts on page 30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408April 16, 2022 2:33 PM

The grey aliens only became omnipresent in the 90s. Before that there were a wild variety of descriptions. A lot of them allegedly looked human. You never hear the latter now. Probably down to media images at the time.

by Anonymousreply 409April 18, 2022 9:44 AM

We are a petri dish that aliens spit their DNA in and come back to look at now and again.

by Anonymousreply 410April 19, 2022 7:40 AM

Visitors from the multiverse. Possibly our parallel counterparts or potential future humans.

by Anonymousreply 411April 20, 2022 8:29 AM

Hopefully some answers coming next week:

'One of the greatest mysteries of our time': Congress to hold UFO hearing next week

Oversight committees are finally getting serious about unidentified aerial phenomena. The question is whether national security agencies will follow their lead.

[quote] Rep. Adam Schiff, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday he has high hopes for the next phase of congressional oversight.

[quote]“There’s still much to learn about unidentified aerial phenomena and the potential risks they may pose to our national security,” he said in a statement announcing the public hearing. “But one thing is sure — the American people deserve full transparency, and the federal government and Intelligence Community have a critical role to play in contextualizing and analyzing reports of UAPs.”

[quote]“The purpose of this hearing,” Schiff added, “is to give the public an opportunity to hear directly from subject matter experts and leaders in the intelligence community on one of the greatest mysteries of our time, and to break the cycle of excessive secrecy and speculation with truth and transparency.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412May 12, 2022 11:55 AM

I'm not cynical, just realistic: We aren't going to get any mind blowing info. Two reasons: 1: Any really big information about recovered materials or bodies or direct contact is heavily compartmentalised, buried and protected. 2: Most of the bureaucracy don't know anything.

by Anonymousreply 413May 12, 2022 12:06 PM

[quote] The grey aliens only became omnipresent in the 90s. Before that there were a wild variety of descriptions. A lot of them allegedly looked human. You never hear the latter now. Probably down to media images at the time.

Most of the sightings of humanoid aliens (in the 50s, 60s and 70s) were of regular people with zero knowledge or interest in UFOs. Jacques Vallée believes we’re not just dealing with a standard alien phenomenon, but with a higher intelligence that is toying around with us for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 414May 12, 2022 12:22 PM

The weird stuff and the woo-woo is extremely annoying but also hard to ignore.

by Anonymousreply 415May 13, 2022 12:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416June 15, 2022 4:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417June 15, 2022 4:01 PM

My dad, an old Air Force guy from the beginning only believed in science and math, not make believe as he called it. He saw in black and white without grey areas, too As a flight engineer, he and the crew saw a UFO w the late 1950 off of Montauk Point.

He said it followed the off the right wing of their cargo plane and after a few minute he said it took off straight up at what they estimate at about 100MPH.. If he saw it, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 418June 15, 2022 4:06 PM

[quote] he said it took off straight up at what they estimate at about 100MPH

100MPH? That’s not particularly impressive.

by Anonymousreply 419June 15, 2022 4:35 PM

Sorry R419 I meant 1000MPH.... They never mentioned it as all too them would have been fired back then...it just wasnt talked about in the 50s.

by Anonymousreply 420June 18, 2022 11:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421June 27, 2022 7:59 PM

[quote] According to the Daily Mail’s ODNI source, the report (as drafted in October 2022) glossed over the many intriguing and worrying unexplained cases:

[quote]There are s***loads of classified videos that are pretty profound and pretty clear.

[quote]'They don't want to talk about this stuff, because they really, really don't know what the hell they are. That's the truth.'

[quote] In his latest interview with Fox News, John Ratcliffe also explored the use of the term ‘foreign adversaries’, commenting:

[quote]“My concern as the director of national intelligence was, if anyone, foreign adversary, regardless of how you define foreign adversary, have technologies that the United States don’t have, then we need to find out more about that…”

[quote]Although the report does use the term ‘foreign’, this is only in reference to foreign governments, although nonstate actors are also referenced as possible operators of UAP. However, Liberation Times understands that Ratcliffe is aware that some UAP are attributable to a non-human intelligence.

😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422January 16, 2023 12:51 AM

You know what it is, it's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423January 16, 2023 1:09 AM

I heard a guy call up a radio show years ago, was the late 90s or early 2000s. Said he was on some naval vessel out in the middle of the ocean, and it was night. He was up on deck. I think it was the kind of craft that planes can land on but not sure. Anyway, he said there were men up there and they all saw a light in the ocean out a ways from them but not real far. He said it got brighter and brighter as it neared the surface then burst out of the water and went straight up into the night sky and took off very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 424January 16, 2023 1:24 AM

It's a fascinating subject, IMO. Always an interesting read. I find it also interesting that the news around this having to do with our military's perspective, seems sterilely limited to radar-lock images, etc., without referring to or investigating the more multidimensional encounters -- with both alleged sighted otherworldly vehicle phenomena, occupants, or abductees and related communications -- that are a whole other, deeper level of this phenomenon that so many out there claim to have experienced, usually against their will or desired publicity, often not just once but repeatedly. What our government is referring to, and that the press (as usual) is focusing on solely, continues to be just the outer layer of this subject, it seems to me. I think there are so many things this could be: interdimensional, intraterrestrial, something as yet undiscovered or not fully understood inside our own psyches or biology (and not mental illness-related), interstellar -- who knows, really. It reminds me about the debates regarding Covid studies...we often hear, "The science is always changing..." I'm sorry, but I don't think science "changes"...what I think changes, is what we discover in the realms of the sciences. What we know, understand and study now, includes many things that previous generations, centuries, ages or millennia didn't know (yet). Just think of what future ones might discover and comprehend that we just don't yet, currently. It takes just reflecting on history (on, right, we're not supposed to or don't do that anymore...). Just think it through: If Trump could've become President, there could definitely be other intelligent life forms out here and visiting us!

by Anonymousreply 425January 16, 2023 2:15 AM

UFO's Are Real (1979) on Amazon Prime is one of the best docs I've ever seen, with great interviews of the now-long-gone key witnesses and scholars of modern ufology. Everything they discuss in it plugs straight into what we're experiencing in 2023. Forty-some years old and so on point.

by Anonymousreply 426January 16, 2023 2:38 AM

R424, it’s funny you say that, my neighbor used to work as a civilian employee on some kind of munitions ship and said things coming out of the ocean and flying away into space was somewhat common. He says the water where they emerged was lit from below and looked like it was boiling. Never bothered writing it here because I was sure no one would believe me. This guy is a low-key older man who is not the kind to make things up or seek attention. He says it was terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 427January 16, 2023 2:38 AM

I'd like to see an HD video of one but that hasn't happened.

by Anonymousreply 428January 16, 2023 2:50 AM

R427 “He said it was terrifying”. That personal point drives home that reality of being out in the middle of the ocean at night and seeing something like that. Omg.

by Anonymousreply 429January 16, 2023 3:53 AM

[quote] I'd like to see an HD video of one but that hasn't happened.

Supposedly these exist, taken by Navy pilots’ Go-Pros and cell phones, and have been shared with members of the Senate and House Intelligence committees. Which is why they’re showing intense interest in this subject.

Let’s face it, if there was some prosaic explanation for these objects would Congress have wasted time and energy writing 30 pages of legislation into the Defense Authorization Act mandating disclosure of crash retrieval programs and whistleblower protection?

Perhaps what’s more remarkable is the bipartisan alignment on this topic. Fierce opponents on practically every other issue, Democrats and Republicans are working in lockstep here. Why?

by Anonymousreply 430January 16, 2023 11:47 AM

Last night I found myself thinking of these ships that come up from the ocean. Of course it is something one wonders, is that real, but if it is then I started thinking of the pressure way down there, the necessity to have to be somewhere to board the thing, or does it head down and sit down there with the beings in it? Or are there beings in it at all and from where?

Mind boggling.

by Anonymousreply 431January 16, 2023 11:53 AM

The government has told a half truth. The part they lied about was that they didn't know what they are or where they come from. There may be a large part of the government that doesn't know, but there is a certain faction in the US government that knows full well what they are, where they come from, and who is piloting many of the craft. That same faction has been working with the beings who are flying many of the UFOs for decades. Some of the visitors are have been here for centuries, and have a vested interest in keeping our planet safe. Others are here for nefarious reasons.

But, suffice it to say, if aliens from another planet had the power to take over the planet they would have done so eons ago.

by Anonymousreply 432January 16, 2023 12:12 PM

Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN) shared his unfiltered thoughts about UFOs on NewsNation Saturday, including accusing the federal government of a “huge cover up” and telling viewers that there is proof of UFOs in the Bible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433January 16, 2023 12:13 PM

If aliens had the technology to travel here, they would have the technology NOT to be detected if they didn't want to be.

If they were visiting Earth and didn't want to engage in contact, why would they allow themselves to be seen. You think that they wouldn't have something better than radar to detect incoming planes from miles away in order to avoid detection?

Among the many potential solutions to the Fermi Paradox, there are solutions that aliens exist, but purposely will not make contact. If that were the case, they wouldn't allow themselves to be caught.

by Anonymousreply 434January 16, 2023 1:05 PM

R432 Lue Elizondo mentioned the internal conflict in the Department of Defense between factions that want disclosure and those that want to keep a lid on it. The leadership of the USAF is full of Xtian fundies who, according to Elizondo, told him he should stop investigating UAPs because they are “demonic”.

If/when the truth about all this comes out it will be a tremendous ontological shock for a good % of the population.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435January 16, 2023 5:08 PM

I think it's absurd that humans believe we are the only existence in the universe.

Spacecraft were mentioned in the Bible.

Aliens are from other planets and some are from another dimension.

I can't wait until people find out they have been living among us for eons.

by Anonymousreply 436January 16, 2023 5:26 PM

R436, just because you think something or say something doesn't make it true. Links, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 437January 16, 2023 7:53 PM

[quote]I think it's absurd that humans believe we are the only existence in the universe.

No one is claiming that life doesn't exist elsewhere. The claim is that the UFOs are NOT intelligent life visiting Earth.

[quote]Spacecraft were mentioned in the Bible.

Well, if you're going to accept that, then you need to accept the magic, divine creation, no evolution, world ending floods, and countless other superstitions invented by people who lacked basic science to explain the world around them.

by Anonymousreply 438January 16, 2023 8:56 PM

Surprised no one has mentioned family member Gary Nolan.

by Anonymousreply 439January 17, 2023 10:30 PM

They only saw the planet Venus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440January 18, 2023 1:03 AM

[quote] Surprised no one has mentioned family member Gary Nolan.

He’s the first guest on a new podcast hosted by former Navy F18 pilot Ryan Graves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441January 18, 2023 1:06 AM

Why is it that black people NEVER report seeing UFOs?

by Anonymousreply 442January 18, 2023 1:25 AM

Vehicles from another civilization that we are kept ignorant of. We are kept in this state by our own masters or by the civilizations themselves or both. Actually they show themselves quite often. I believe there may be a number of different species visiting us. Disclosure is there’s to perform. Our own governments will not do it. If they wanted to land at the white house they could. Personally I think our governments want the technology they possess so they can sell it to us or use it to control us with. You can see why any species with massive advancement over ourselves might judge us as too dangerous and stupid to disclose themselves to. We are primitive violent and dangerous beings.

by Anonymousreply 443January 18, 2023 1:41 AM

[quote]Why is it that black people NEVER report seeing UFOs?

Barney Hill would like a word with you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444January 18, 2023 11:19 AM

What's really interesting R444 is that the Obamas' production company is making a film about the Hills for Netflix.

Interesting because Barack Obama is in a position to know things...🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445January 18, 2023 1:52 PM

Ufos are just that. Unidentified flying objects. Not aliens.

Hilarious nextdoor post here. A few people excitedly posted about a string of lights seen hovering in the sky. Everything from Starlink to other satellites then some nut posted they were all evil demons from other planets and we needed to get right with the lord and repent.

by Anonymousreply 446January 18, 2023 2:21 PM

OK. Here's my theory. I believe we on planet earth ARE "Noah's Ark." I think we were left here millions of years ago in some other form, and have been evolving ever since.

by Anonymousreply 447January 18, 2023 9:10 PM

R447, I've always found it fascinating that Earth cannot seem to not create life and allow it to flourish, over millions of years and despite several mass extinctions. It is quite phenomenal especially when one considers that the universe as we currently know it seems so cold, empty and averse to life.

Thank you, Carl Sagan for opening my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 448January 18, 2023 10:08 PM

It's not letting me post...but basically the prophet Eliha Muhammed believes he was abducted and that's a cornerstone of the Nation of Islam. Can't seem to post the link...but hopefully you'll google if curious R178.

by Anonymousreply 449January 19, 2023 10:43 AM

Well, R449, the prophet mohammed claimed he was transported to Jerusalem on a winged horse, so what elijha mohammed said makes total sense.

by Anonymousreply 450January 19, 2023 12:40 PM

through out time, different civilizations or cultures or tribes have come up with their own religious doctrine and their own stories. If you think about the Old and NEw testament and Christianity, look at the prophet Elijah who went to heaven on a fiery chariot, or Jesus who ascended into heaven on a cloud...

by Anonymousreply 451January 19, 2023 2:05 PM

[quote] Why is it that black people NEVER report seeing UFOs?

There was also this case featured on original Unsolved Mysteries show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452January 19, 2023 2:54 PM

Old man sees a UFO land in the yard. A small man pops out and asks for water. He fills up a jug for them. They grill up some hotcakes and share some with him. This channel is great check out the other stuff on it. It will mess with your reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453January 21, 2023 3:59 AM

We are not alone. ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454January 21, 2023 4:46 PM

If thinking about aliens and their technology makes us smarter and more creative just think how much more we will gain when we actually meet them. All of humanity will get an IQ bump through observation alone.

by Anonymousreply 455January 21, 2023 5:07 PM

Hunny if them aliens do come here consider yourself food because they aren't coming for a polite visit

by Anonymousreply 456January 22, 2023 3:44 AM

R80 How would it “sort out” religious zealots? Are you referring to the ones who believe that we are it in the universe?

by Anonymousreply 457January 22, 2023 5:20 AM

R456 is correct. Bad news for us.

by Anonymousreply 458January 22, 2023 4:01 PM

I think if aliens made themselves known, if they are here at all, it would fuck up a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 459January 22, 2023 4:27 PM

Cruelty does not make for an advanced civilization, as evidenced here on earth. We'll be lucky to make 100 more years the way things are going. I do not think aliens are going to be pirates or slave traders or meat eaters.

by Anonymousreply 460January 22, 2023 6:03 PM

You're naive R460. Advanced intelligence does not make one compassionate or sympathetic. Aliens are quite likely to see us as insects and wipe us out. Hawking thought the same.

by Anonymousreply 461January 22, 2023 6:18 PM

Because if they could've they would've by now. They're either around or they're not. I think they are.

by Anonymousreply 462January 22, 2023 6:32 PM

And I think you're an idiot R462 but that's neither here nor there.

I think ufos are experimental military aircraft. There are no "visitors". You've been on here for years obsessing over this, big foot and the occult for years. Your shtick is getting old.

by Anonymousreply 463January 22, 2023 6:41 PM

Well if Hawking said that, R461, it's thread closed. Don't know why we idiots would bother to discuss the matter. Thanks for bringing that to our attention!

by Anonymousreply 464January 22, 2023 6:47 PM

I certainly trust Hawking's opinion over some conspiracy nut.

by Anonymousreply 465January 22, 2023 6:50 PM

Whatever helps you face your day, hunny!

by Anonymousreply 466January 22, 2023 6:52 PM

Best option for everyone is to block the conspiracy/ufo/bigfoot/pizza parlor pedo ring troll.

by Anonymousreply 467January 22, 2023 7:00 PM

It's Sunday, R467. Have you got all your pills ready for the week?

by Anonymousreply 468January 22, 2023 7:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!