Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rupert Graves Midline Discrepancy

Rupert Graves suffers from the Tom Cruise 2 front teeth slightly off center malady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2022 10:24 AM

He aged into a hot daddy, embracing his age, unlike Tammy who runs to his plastic surgeon for fillers every time he looks in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2022 6:16 AM

Does he really suffer? Has he? With that very good look and that massive, intact dong?

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2022 6:43 AM

Why has his career never been big?

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2022 7:53 AM

He had been busy reproducing 5 beautiful children.

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2022 8:06 AM

Center tooth!

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2022 8:11 AM

Up to this day, I never minded, and I doubt many people have. He's a hugely popular actor in Europe especially since he's in his hot daddy phase and he was wonderful in Maurice.

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2022 8:31 AM

[Quote] He's a hugely popular actor in Europe

No, he's not. He works. But he's never been a name. Never.

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2022 8:33 AM

He plays Inspector Deranged in Sheerluck Homes with Benedick Cumonsnatch. He's a hot daddy there.

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2022 9:17 AM

Who the hell notices these tiny details of actor's faces? I have not once looked at a man and thought "the middle gap of his front teeth is off-center." I'm not a police sketch artist.

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2022 9:37 AM

A poster on another thread mentioned that Cary Grant only had one front tooth. I had never noticed it and now I'll always see it when I watch his films.

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2022 9:40 AM

He was sexually harassed by Kevin Spacey in the West End. It was a big story.

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2022 9:58 AM

Grant's teeth are really not that noticeable except in a few studio portraits where he's smiling. I don't know how you can always stare at it when watching his movies, because you rarely see his teeth in any meaningful way.

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2022 10:05 AM

I saw him recently in some 1990s film on Pluto called Different for Girls and he was quite sexy in his leather jacket.

Plus he was super cute in those adaptations of E.M. Forster novels (Room with a View, Where Angels Fear to Tread and the much loved Maurice).

And of course there's Sherlock.

Yeah, he didn't have a bigger career than some, but it was bigger than others.

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2022 10:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!