Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Young Michael Biehn and Nicholas Clay in The Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian

Why has this not been brought to my attention before I stumbled upon it today?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2022 6:17 PM

Found the entire film in French with Czech subtitles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 6, 2022 9:49 AM

It's probably been referenced on the Nicholas Clay threads, but it's not well-known because it does not appear to have ever been released on DVD.

They should do so.

by Anonymousreply 2January 6, 2022 9:53 AM

I was looking at this thinking I don’t remember there being a pretty blonde playing Sebastian and then realised I was conflating this with Derek Jarman’s Sebastiane.

by Anonymousreply 3January 6, 2022 10:20 AM

R3, Derek Jarman’s Sebastiane is very homoerotic and has beautiful cinematography -- that one has been released on DVD.

by Anonymousreply 4January 6, 2022 11:38 AM

It's not in anyone's IMDB and there's no Wikipedia page...

by Anonymousreply 5January 6, 2022 11:42 AM

R4, I watched Sebastiane late one night in the earlier days of Channel 4 in the UK. I remember it being beautiful and there being lots of nudity and the general gist of the story but not much else as it must have been early to mid 80s when I saw it in my early teens. I must rewatch as I am sure I would appreciate it for more than the naked men.

by Anonymousreply 6January 6, 2022 11:47 AM

It is in IMDb. That’s how I found it.

by Anonymousreply 7January 6, 2022 4:44 PM

Biehn's beauty is really underappreciated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2022 5:11 PM

It looks ridiculous.

Terrible over acting, even without any words.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2022 5:17 PM

Biehn is hot but he’s not beautiful. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2022 5:31 PM

It’s okay, R8. I have a type and am over-appreciating him as hard as I can.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2022 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!