Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marjorie Taylor Green SUSPENDED From Twitter

Again.

Also, what TF is wrong with her?

Serious question--what do you think animates this creature?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 8, 2022 3:42 AM

Got to silence the truth speakers.

by Anonymousreply 1January 2, 2022 1:32 PM

Ooops.

Sorry about the typo in the thread title. I shouldn't type before coffee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 2, 2022 1:33 PM

[quote]Got to silence the truth speakers.

Is that what she's trying to do?

by Anonymousreply 3January 2, 2022 1:34 PM

The question is what's wrong with Twitter? How many times does she need to show them what she's about?

by Anonymousreply 4January 2, 2022 1:35 PM

Over the last several months I've lost nearly 10 friends off Twitter who were permanently suspended for no reason whatsoever. It's absolute b.s. that Twitter has let Greene post her lies and misinformation for years and always lets her come back.

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2022 1:38 PM

Greene has been awfully grouchy recently. What's been iritating her sheis? Low T? Piles? Gaetz stopped putting it in her butt?

by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2022 1:41 PM

As a Christian, she could be making such a difference in this world. I wish she would resign from the worldly viper nest of politics and assume a missionary position for the rest of her days.

by Anonymousreply 7January 2, 2022 1:42 PM

I’m still shocked Trump got banned. That must kill him and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 8January 2, 2022 1:42 PM

OP, creature is right. She got the face she deserved. Hideous on the inside and outside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 2, 2022 1:43 PM

[quote] always lets her come back.

Well, not this time.

From the linked CNN article:

[quote] Below is a fact check of 11 false claims Greene has tweeted in the last month alone, including three related claims about the integrity of the election. After CNN emailed her congressional office to offer her the opportunity to comment on any of these findings, her communications director, Nick Dyer, had only a brief response, "Here's our comment: 'CNN is fake news.'"

The insurrection timeline

White supremacists and the insurrection

Voter fraud

The integrity of the election

The presidential election in Georgia

The Senate elections in Georgia

The presidential election in Pennsylvania

The First Amendment

Violence in 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 2, 2022 1:43 PM

Is that permanent ban official r10, or is he just speculating because it's her third strike?

by Anonymousreply 11January 2, 2022 1:45 PM

As a little girl, I wonder if she dreamed to grow up to be a demented troll who incites treason and division?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 2, 2022 1:46 PM

r8, I think the coup attempt scared the social media companies enough to finally do something about Trump and all that misinformation. They must have felt their profits were threatened by it.

by Anonymousreply 13January 2, 2022 1:46 PM

Permanently ban her.

by Anonymousreply 14January 2, 2022 1:50 PM

She's a white trash attention whore like Boebert.

by Anonymousreply 15January 2, 2022 1:52 PM

She’s what happens when zombies send one of their own to DC. Is it any surprise her Twitter is just “BRAINS. BRAINS. BRAINS.”

by Anonymousreply 16January 2, 2022 1:54 PM

Not to defend her but why does Twitter have a “COVID-19 disinformation” policy in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 17January 2, 2022 1:58 PM

I just saw that it's only her personal account, not the official one. Hopefully that follows.

by Anonymousreply 18January 2, 2022 2:00 PM

[quote]As a Christian, she could be making such a difference in this world.

There's NOTHING Christian about this pig.

by Anonymousreply 19January 2, 2022 2:04 PM

As others have said, what is terrifying is the way she justifies violence and attacking anyone who disagrees with her is her "enemy".

As cliche as it sounded at the time, President Biden was correct when he said that this is a battle for the soul of the nation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 2, 2022 2:05 PM

Who the fuck is she?

by Anonymousreply 21January 2, 2022 2:06 PM

I remember this time last year they were all saying they've moved to Parler.

by Anonymousreply 22January 2, 2022 2:07 PM

If Twitter is an enemy of America, why did she post there?

by Anonymousreply 23January 2, 2022 2:08 PM

Twitter should have banned her a long time ago. She's a troll that's useless without her megaphone. She doesn't have any power in Congress... Nancy banned her from any committees on Week One.

by Anonymousreply 24January 2, 2022 2:10 PM

Did Rubio get a warning for what he tweeted about people getting hysterical over a virus that gives you a sore throat?

by Anonymousreply 25January 2, 2022 2:11 PM

And I got banned for saying nice tits to the Royal family account!

by Anonymousreply 26January 2, 2022 2:15 PM

[quote] Did Rubio get a warning for what he tweeted about people getting hysterical over a virus that gives you a sore throat?

I wondered the same thing. I hope so.

Davey Alba

[quote] More: Twitter also confirms she still has access to her official account @RepMTG , as it's not currently in violation of the Twitter Rules.

[quote] But Twitter has banned accounts before (notably Trump) for ban evasion. So if violating tweets appear there, it'll likely be suspended too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 2, 2022 2:16 PM

I once got suspended for asking why Trump randomly capitalized words. No one reported me, the system caught my tweet and deleted it, then shut my account down for the better part of a day. A friend got permanently banned for quoting Trump, I think Michael Musto did as well, if I recall. And he only got two strikes, not three, before a permaban.

Twitter plays favorites and I hate it.

by Anonymousreply 28January 2, 2022 2:17 PM

[quote] And I got banned for saying nice tits to the Royal family account!

When in fact Andrew’s are quite nice. Twitter hates facts.

by Anonymousreply 29January 2, 2022 2:40 PM

The crazy bitch needs to be 5150ed STAT.

by Anonymousreply 30January 2, 2022 2:43 PM

No, she is not psychotic. She is a low IQ ignorant uneducated fool. She says what she says (or tweets) because it plays to her base and ensures a steady flow of cash into her coffers.

It seems likely that MGT's actions on 1/5 and 1/6 will be carefully scrutinized by the investigation. Wasn't she one of the maggats who was leading reconnaissance missions around the capitol on 1/5?

by Anonymousreply 31January 2, 2022 2:49 PM

I can't decide if I think she's a complete lunatic or is secretly some kind of granola earth mother lesbian who realized no one ever went broke riling up the right wing.

by Anonymousreply 32January 2, 2022 2:50 PM

Marco Rubio called it a sore throat yesterday. He should be banned too m

by Anonymousreply 33January 2, 2022 2:51 PM

Poor little Rubio, running scared trying to keep up with the Trumpster ideology. Comes across as so fake and performative.

BTW he is vaccinated, and supported vaccines - he knows that is a real negative on his record.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 2, 2022 2:54 PM

Im living in Flori-duh the last 20 yrs..I never voted for any of these shits..Rubio, DeSantis.

I will never understand how so many Floridiots are fooled by them

by Anonymousreply 35January 2, 2022 2:57 PM

They cheat in FL, R35 -- haven't you figured that out yet?

by Anonymousreply 36January 2, 2022 3:02 PM

I imagine the percentage of people in Florida (especially south Florida) who suffer from some level of dementia is higher than most states. I think that might be why so many in that state fall for these con artists. Plus so many people are old as Methuselah and most of them come from a time when most white people were very racist, so republican ideologies fit right in with them.

by Anonymousreply 37January 2, 2022 3:06 PM

R26, whose tits were you referring to?

by Anonymousreply 38January 2, 2022 3:12 PM

That little shit Marco Rubio was one of the first in line begging for the vaccine back in December 2020, cutting ahead of healthcare workers and the elderly to get it first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 2, 2022 3:14 PM

But how could the country manage without Marco Rubio?

by Anonymousreply 40January 2, 2022 3:15 PM

Floor-duh…. Uggh!

New Yorker here, living in Florida for the past 12 years. (Accepted a once in a lifetime job transfer offer. I took it, albeit reluctantly.)

In any event, say what you will about New York and New Yorkers, but Florida is a fucking twisted twilight zone of a shit hole. And, I’m in BLUE Fort Lauderdale, no less. There are way too many down here with some chromosomes missing, if you know what I mean. Fucking mind-boggling weird.

I’m not long for this place. I see myself going back home in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 41January 2, 2022 3:20 PM

Cheat R36?. Every politician I can remember has lied and cheated and I'm old. If we can figure it out, my rhetorical question is why can't the rest of them do the same......

by Anonymousreply 42January 2, 2022 3:22 PM

Both her and that other thing, Sidney Powell, are potato faced deporables. It looks like someone did a crude carving but forgot to finish. I don't know any other way to describe them except as "unfinished".

by Anonymousreply 43January 2, 2022 3:23 PM

[quote]secretly some kind of granola earth mother lesbian who realized no one ever went broke riling up the right wing

What? There's been nothing at all to indicate that's what's going on. I don't even understand why you think it's a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 44January 2, 2022 3:45 PM

Use "Unevolved" R43, that will really piss her off.

by Anonymousreply 45January 2, 2022 3:46 PM

[quote] but why does Twitter have a “COVID-19 disinformation” policy in the first place?

Because the chose to. It’s a privately owned company.

And why do you have a problem with that? After the past 25 years, you still think people should have the right to post socially damaging misinformation?

by Anonymousreply 46January 2, 2022 3:58 PM

^** choose

by Anonymousreply 47January 2, 2022 3:58 PM

I always chuckle when I read along in a thread and someone quotes a prior comment that I've not seen before. Bravo to he who was here to post the exact reaction I'd expect to one of his heroes getting busted for telling lies to the detriment of everyone. Maybe Muriel could design an automatic warning caption to his posts like she does with links to that trash-printing British tabloid. Those always make me smile. It reminds me of the first lesson I received in discerning the difference between reporting and conjecture,

[quote]why does Twitter have a “COVID-19 disinformation” policy in the first place?

As a public health crisis, it is imperative that true, valid and accurate information is out there, while the lies and self-serving conjecture posted by (mostly) those on the right is removed before it gains any false credence for obvious reasons: if we tell people the Omicron virus is just the sniffles, they're not going to take it seriously and try to avoid catching it. They're not going to try to prevent spreading it. They're not going to take the dangers of a virus spreading like wildfire through the population as the public health crisis it is because their goal is to kill as many people as they can, and yes, I'm going to beat the drum I've been thumping for four years: Steve Bannon didn't just openly admit but broadcast it from his bully pulpit in the White House that "we need to cull 20% of the population." And his followers, from the bottom-of-the-barrel folks like those who raided and defiled the Capitol on J6, to those at the highest levels of our government sitting in the Oval Office not only believed him but took his advice to heart when presented with the opportunity. Jared Kushner is on tape commenting that when Covid presented in early 2020, they purposefully did nothing to prevent its arrival in the US, and when it was here, did nothing to mitigate its spread because they thought it was going to devastate urban Democratic voting blocks and moreover that they'b be able to use it against Democratic governors. Funny how that worked out.

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2022 4:00 PM

All they had to do was to not allow her to post photos of her Mimic-creature like face and I would have been happy with that.

by Anonymousreply 49January 2, 2022 4:02 PM

NYTimes is saying this was her fifth strike and she's permanently banned.

Good!

All media should have these rules about LIARS. Now if only ABC, CBS, and newspapers wouldn't also be complicit in spreading their lies, we may actually get somewhere. Instead, all opinions and statements by Republicans are newsworthy. They're not.

by Anonymousreply 50January 2, 2022 4:02 PM

[quote]Not to defend her but why does Twitter have a “COVID-19 disinformation” policy in the first place?

In other words, you're totally defending her.

by Anonymousreply 51January 2, 2022 4:07 PM

She has rabies and crabs

by Anonymousreply 52January 2, 2022 4:27 PM

Marjorie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 2, 2022 4:32 PM

This will hit her hard. She can't fundraise as well when she doesn't have a platform to "own the libs".

by Anonymousreply 54January 2, 2022 4:33 PM

[Quote]Not to defend her but why does Twitter have a “COVID-19 disinformation” policy in the first place?

Seriously? Perhaps to keep lies and conspiracies from stupid people with no critical thinking skills. I only saw this quote because someone else quoted it. I've got this old troll blocked.

by Anonymousreply 55January 2, 2022 4:33 PM

Twitter says it's a "suspension" but it's "permanent" because it's her fifth.

by Anonymousreply 56January 2, 2022 4:36 PM

Such a shame that a person with her influence would be spreading lies about such an important matter as public health.

by Anonymousreply 57January 2, 2022 4:39 PM

She is still stuck in the penis envy stage of child development

by Anonymousreply 58January 2, 2022 4:44 PM

[quote] Twitter says it's a "suspension" but it's "permanent" because it's her fifth.

Do you really think that she will be permanently banned? Really?

by Anonymousreply 59January 2, 2022 4:49 PM

Let's hope the ban is as contagious as Omicron

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 2, 2022 5:02 PM

It's permanent, motherfuckers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 2, 2022 5:19 PM

She's terrible. That's clearly her planting the pipebomb. She's a dyed in the wool dominionist, forgetting that as an adulterous wife, she'd get stoned faster than a freshman theater kid smoking a bowl in front of the juniors.

by Anonymousreply 62January 2, 2022 5:20 PM

Now she will have more time to transition to a baboon.

by Anonymousreply 63January 2, 2022 5:32 PM

[quote]This will hit her hard. She can't fundraise as well when she doesn't have a platform to "own the libs".

She appears to have already been hit hard.

by Anonymousreply 64January 2, 2022 5:37 PM

Greene’s office said in a statement through her office, per NBC News, “Twitter is an enemy to America and can’t handle the truth. That’s fine, I’ll show America we don’t need them and it’s time to defeat our enemies.”

Self-appointed general of the new civil war. I hope she is arrested soon.

by Anonymousreply 65January 2, 2022 5:40 PM

[quote] She can't fundraise as well when she doesn't have a platform to "own the libs".

But, but, she has Parler, that ever-popular rival to Twitter!

by Anonymousreply 66January 2, 2022 5:40 PM

So Twitter is an “enemy” but MAGA and QANON use it all the time? Who are these morons?

by Anonymousreply 67January 2, 2022 5:43 PM

I got banned for telling a Trumper to, "Blow it out your butt"

My finest moment :)

I hate Twitter

by Anonymousreply 68January 2, 2022 6:14 PM

There's always Gter and Parler. Not as fun since she can't "own" anyone over there, though. Not sure what she'll do since cocaine doesn't buy itself.

by Anonymousreply 69January 2, 2022 6:16 PM

Permanently ban this cunt from Congress, then we’ll talk…

by Anonymousreply 70January 2, 2022 6:16 PM

I don't know, R69; MTG seems more a meth than a coke girl.

by Anonymousreply 71January 2, 2022 6:27 PM

[quote]She is still stuck in the penis envy stage of child development.

I thought that only applied to a gal who didn't have a dick swinging between her legs?

by Anonymousreply 72January 2, 2022 6:31 PM

[quote] I don't know, [R69]; MTG seems more a meth than a coke girl.

Roid Rage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 2, 2022 6:34 PM

Weren't we just discussing the First Amendment?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 2, 2022 7:14 PM

Get that Boebert bitch out next.

by Anonymousreply 75January 2, 2022 7:16 PM

Large Marj seems like the type to have more than 3 sex tapes. And a clenis

by Anonymousreply 76January 2, 2022 7:19 PM

The bitch looks like she's got some great ape in her genetics.

by Anonymousreply 77January 2, 2022 7:28 PM

Boebert is going to hold Twitter accountable? Lol. I thought these crybabies went over to places like Telegram, anyway. Why are they so butthurt over getting banned for pushing lies on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 78January 2, 2022 7:32 PM

^ She's a Neanderthal, have you ever seen her Flintstone feet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 2, 2022 7:32 PM

The hideous bitch is freaking out because she knows what the Jan. 6 commission has on her.

by Anonymousreply 80January 2, 2022 7:36 PM

The first good news of the year 2022!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 2, 2022 7:43 PM

Good! She's always lying on there and can't say she wasn't warned repeatedly.

It's all part of the plan, though, because she'll now say she's being "silenced".

I maintain people like her only believe a fraction of what they post on Twitter. They just play to a crowd for attention. It's like Candace Owens saying she's anti the covid vaccine but was then photographed at an event that needed a covid vaccine passport to get into.

They're all liars laughing at those who eat up their crap.

by Anonymousreply 82January 2, 2022 7:47 PM

She did so many steroids she literally changed the bones in her skull. She definitely has a bigger dick than Russell Brand now too

by Anonymousreply 83January 2, 2022 8:01 PM

[quote]Boebert is going to hold Twitter accountable? Lol. I thought these crybabies went over to places like Telegram, anyway. Why are they so butthurt over getting banned for pushing lies on Twitter?

Don't these Republican cunts believe in capitalism and the free market and all that? Twitter is a private company and can ban whoever it wants.

by Anonymousreply 84January 2, 2022 8:47 PM

Are there any pics of young MTG?

by Anonymousreply 85January 2, 2022 8:49 PM

Courtesy of Gwinnett Place Mall Glamour Shots. Scroll down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 2, 2022 8:55 PM

R85, I believe the Atlanta Zoo has old footage of MTG riding on her mother's back in the baboon exhibit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 2, 2022 8:56 PM

I can't believe this trash is only 47. She looks closer to 60.

by Anonymousreply 88January 2, 2022 9:01 PM

@r85, Here she is being rejected by her father for not being tender enough...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 2, 2022 9:02 PM

It's the bleached hair + the leathery tan, R88. That combo ages a person.

by Anonymousreply 90January 2, 2022 9:16 PM

R18, because it is in their user's best interest to be protected from malicious, false claims relating to public health. I suppose you're one of those assholes that cry about people's right to have access to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 91January 2, 2022 9:19 PM

R87 baboons are way cuter than MTG and WTF IS WRONG WITH HER FEET?

by Anonymousreply 92January 2, 2022 9:36 PM

R41, my husband, and I are new yorkers and lived in Fort Lauderdale for ten years....we left running and screaming after Dump was elected. It was rough before, but after the rednecks won that one, they stopped pretending to be human.

by Anonymousreply 93January 2, 2022 9:43 PM

Our Brian Tyler Cohen is getting into it with Bobo who doesn't seem to understand that private businesses are free to enforce their terms of service.

Boebert:

[quote] Twitter permanently suspended a sitting US President.

[quote] They’ve now permanently suspended a sitting member of US Congress.

[quote] Of course, both from the same party.

[quote] They forget that in 2022 we are taking back the House and we WILL be holding them accountable!

BTC:

[quote] Can someone tell me what it’s called when the government tries to punish a private company for enforcing its own terms of service? Because it doesn’t seem like capitalism. It’s on the tip of my tongue…

Boebert:

[quote] Let me help you… banning someone for providing fact based data is FASCISM.

BTC:

[quote] The tweet that got her banned was that there are "extremely high amounts of covid vaccine deaths." Is that the "fact based data" that you're referring to? Or do you just blindly yell fAsCiSm and cOmMuNiSm every chance you get because you only have one setting?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 2, 2022 10:59 PM

Boebert is so dumb she makes MTG seem like a MENSA member.

by Anonymousreply 95January 2, 2022 11:09 PM

I bet it steams Margie's stinky clam that Boebert is trying to ride her smelly flaps and steal her attention

by Anonymousreply 96January 2, 2022 11:12 PM

Margie looks more like Phillip McKeon's sister than Nancy. Actually she looks more like his brother

by Anonymousreply 97January 2, 2022 11:14 PM

R96, nah -- aren't they friends? I can see MTG and Boebert picking fleas off of each other, like grooming primates.

by Anonymousreply 98January 2, 2022 11:15 PM

Twitter and guns are rights they want to die for but healthcare and education should be subject to vagaries of capitalist free markets.

by Anonymousreply 99January 2, 2022 11:19 PM

Margie and Bobo aren't stupid, but they know their voters are.

by Anonymousreply 100January 2, 2022 11:21 PM

Remember when she laughed when asked about covid deaths. Ugly, sociopathic cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 2, 2022 11:47 PM

She and Boebert are frenemies at best. They know the dirtballs don't have a lot of money to be grifted and their rich benefactors don't want to splash out much either.

by Anonymousreply 102January 3, 2022 12:24 AM

[quote]Margie and Bobo aren't stupid, but they know their voters are.

Boebert is legit stupid. She dropped out of high school.

by Anonymousreply 103January 3, 2022 12:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 3, 2022 12:26 AM

The only smarts these Nazis have are the predatory kind. Like a crocodile. Only more useless

by Anonymousreply 105January 3, 2022 12:35 AM

[quote] Live look at Marjorie Taylor Green leaving Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 3, 2022 12:40 AM

I'd love to see her decapitated in a Final Destination-esque car accident.

by Anonymousreply 107January 3, 2022 1:28 AM

Did she really plant those pipe bombs? They need to lock this bitch up.

by Anonymousreply 108January 3, 2022 1:36 AM

Gawd, somebody please just wall up this homely refugee from a "Beauty & The Beast" off-Broadway lead actor tryout audition behind a brick wall somewhere under the Capitol Building!

by Anonymousreply 109January 3, 2022 2:05 AM

[quote] Are there any pics of young MTG?

Just a high school yearbook photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 3, 2022 2:11 AM

Was her name Eric in junior high?

by Anonymousreply 111January 3, 2022 2:13 AM

The link at R86 has a high school glamour shot. It would be perfect on a pro-abortion poster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 3, 2022 2:17 AM

I feel conflicted about this. Of course I hate everything about Marjorie and I would slap her if I had the chance. But I do have concerns about big tech effectively censoring an elected leader in a (while privately owned) mainstream virtual town square. I wouldn't care if Tumblr banned her, but it does irk me a bit when it's Twitter. We're effectively empowering a corporation, and that power will be turned against others in the future. Like groups that are pro taxing corporations.

by Anonymousreply 113January 3, 2022 2:37 AM

[quote]But I do have concerns about big tech effectively censoring an elected leader in a (while privately owned) mainstream virtual town square.

Yeah, or the bitch could have decided to follow the rules after any of the 5 warnings she got, and now she wouldn't be banned. But like most Republicans, she decided the rules don't apply to her.

by Anonymousreply 114January 3, 2022 2:43 AM

That's funny, R113. I don't feel conflicted in a least about this. An elected leaders was knowingly spreading harmful lies, for which the private company that was providing her with the platform for doing so decided to take away that platform, after numerous warnings. Did you feel conflicted when Twitter banned Trump? He was the president, not a representative with zero clout.

by Anonymousreply 115January 3, 2022 2:44 AM

[quote] Are there any pics of young MTG?

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116January 3, 2022 2:49 AM

Greene reminds me of those girls I went to high school with who had overinflated self-image issues. You know, the ones who were in choir but couldn't sing, in drama but couldn't act, They thought they were popular because the smelly dude from the golf team used them as cum socks. They ran for student govt not realizing that no one cared and only about 10 people actually vote for that shit. And the reason why they believe it is because no one gives a fuck enough about them to tell them otherwise.

She latched on to the Q nonsense and has been riding a wave of populist conservative garbage since. No one actually likes her, she's just a useful troll. And when she gets arrested for planting those bombs per Jan 6 no one will come to her rescue. She'll be left alone and ugly, just like she always has been and too dumb to recognize it.

by Anonymousreply 117January 3, 2022 2:57 AM

She's not a looker.

by Anonymousreply 118January 3, 2022 3:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 3, 2022 4:15 AM

^ Her husband is a classic case of a cuck. I don't get how he and her teenage kids function day to day dealing with the fallout of Marjorie's public antics. It has to be hell, especially for her kids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 3, 2022 6:05 AM

I'm mad at myself for scrolling all through that link at r86, expecting a photo of Greene when she was younger, and getting nothing but a bunch of photos of her baboon face.

by Anonymousreply 121January 3, 2022 6:25 AM

R17 We are in a Pandemic Rose.

by Anonymousreply 122January 3, 2022 6:51 AM

[quote]Right-wing pundit and Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton has been banned from TikTok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 3, 2022 8:31 AM

R41. I discovered Brevard County when I moved to Melbourne Fl from Long Island 20 yrs ago...it is NOTHING like south or hillbilly Fl... We are "The Space coast with Kennedy Space center and every defense plant you can imagine.

That brought a higher than average IQ to our area .Even our area code is cute..321, the launch countdown. Check out this area before you go back to NY..even our average Temp is about 10* cooler than Lauderdale and half the traffic.

by Anonymousreply 124January 3, 2022 1:41 PM

Should this be in the Predictions thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 3, 2022 1:55 PM

The staff at the mental hospital she resides at need to re-strap Miss Marge back into her straight jacket and not allow her any more time to bang on a computer keyboard

by Anonymousreply 126January 3, 2022 2:00 PM

We're currently at 5.3 million dead of Covid worldwide, over three quarters of a million of those just in the U.S. Yet people are still defending their right to spread verifiable lies about the epidemic that are leading directly to people dying or suffering permanent disability because they believe these lies and refuse to get vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 127January 3, 2022 2:06 PM

[quote]As a Christian, she could be making such a difference in this world.

R7, Christians have already made too much of a difference. The world has had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 128January 3, 2022 2:26 PM

And now, Facebook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 3, 2022 3:36 PM

She's really pretty when she farts, r118...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 3, 2022 3:47 PM

Hey, Marge, doubling down on the stupid won't help, if Twitter survived without Trump they certainly will survive without you... and I hate Twitter. Twitter gave you and Trump a voice you didn't deserve and now they're going to take it away

by Anonymousreply 131January 3, 2022 4:14 PM

R124, Thank you. Yes, I’ve been up to Brevard County. Way nicer than it is here, and as mentioned,, I am in progressive, very-gay, Fort Lauderdale. And yes, the weather is 8 to 10° cooler up in Brevard.

It’s really getting way to crowded down here. And these fucking tourists, pardon me; suck ass.

Those fucking cruise ships are 2 miles south from me… I live two blocks from the beach. Gorgeous 15th floor view. In any event, they are like locusts. CROCS wearing, locusts!

r41 here

by Anonymousreply 132January 3, 2022 4:25 PM

The ONLY reason this hideous bitch is upset about losing her personal Twitter account is that it is a free platform for her to raise money.

by Anonymousreply 133January 3, 2022 4:51 PM

Interesting theory that this will help Trump get his media group off the ground.

by Anonymousreply 134January 3, 2022 4:56 PM

I love how Fox "News" put "misinformation" in quotes in their headline:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 3, 2022 5:58 PM

Fox, you sly puss.

by Anonymousreply 136January 3, 2022 6:03 PM

And today Facebook has suspended her, only 24 hours. And she is pissed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 3, 2022 7:08 PM

She's the reason the word cunt was invented. Well...one of the reasons.

by Anonymousreply 138January 3, 2022 7:13 PM

[quote] Crenshaw, having no patience for Greene’s vow to “defeat our enemies,” called her out for her lack of actual action on the issue. Crenshaw, a former Navy SEAL, has publicly criticized far-right members of his party before. In early December, he called Freedom Caucus members “grifters” and “performance artists” who use their position in Congress not to legislate, but to gain notoriety and stir up the base.

[bold] Crenshaw wrote on Instagram: [/bold]

“@realmarjoriegreene, instead of playing the victim about censorship maybe use your position as a LEGISLATOR to help pass LEGISLATION against censorship.

“Luckily I’ve already done all the hard work for you and drafted a bill that would change Section 230 to prohibit political censorship.

“Want to co-sponsor before I introduce it? Or prefer to keep up with petty and childish attacks? Your call.

“That Marjorie scoffed at the notion of supporting anti-censorship legislation is indicative of her true intent: to remain a victim.

“She doesn’t want solutions and she doesn’t care if you get censored. She just wants to be a victim so she can keep asking you for campaign donations. It’s a scam.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 3, 2022 8:15 PM

^ One Eyed Jack is just as bad as they are, he's now just trying to distance himself from their sinking ship. Don't trust this sleazeball as far as I can spit

by Anonymousreply 140January 3, 2022 8:26 PM

Part II of "Infighting Is Funny!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141January 3, 2022 9:51 PM

It's so lovely when Repubs implode in on themselves. I love sitting back and watching the show.

by Anonymousreply 142January 3, 2022 11:59 PM

Worth repeating:

EVERY REPUBLICAN MUST DIE

by Anonymousreply 143January 4, 2022 12:08 AM

[quote] It's so lovely when Repubs implode in on themselves. I love sitting back and watching the show.

Like this, R142?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 4, 2022 12:53 AM

I hope Trump picks her to be his VP candidate.

by Anonymousreply 145January 4, 2022 1:00 AM

She'd be more than eager, r145.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 4, 2022 1:03 AM

Can you imagine a Democrat doing that to a Biden poster? Hillary? Kamala?

by Anonymousreply 147January 4, 2022 1:12 AM

That's how gutter level they are, r147.

by Anonymousreply 148January 4, 2022 1:36 AM

^ And the MAGAts eat it up. Anything that appears to "stick it to the libs" is ok with them. Even if it's against their own interests

One more time, never EVER trust any Republican

by Anonymousreply 149January 4, 2022 7:23 AM

They will eat her alive at Parler, because they can only eat their own there (no Libs to own or eat).

by Anonymousreply 150January 4, 2022 8:13 AM

[quote] They will eat her alive at Parler, because they can only eat their own there (no Libs to own or eat).

Already happening.

After DEMANDING that Twitter give her account back, the rubes are furious at her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 4, 2022 8:56 AM

How is this cunt even still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 152January 4, 2022 9:31 AM

Indeed, r152, why would anyone vote for this treasonous, pie-faced cunt (PFC)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 4, 2022 9:46 AM

I love how this deluded whackjob says Twitter and Facebook--two platforms she enthusiastically used for years--are "are working against our government and against the interest of our people" all the while not realizing that is in fact she who is "working against our government and against the interest of our people."

Hypocrisy: The greatest sin of the republican party.

by Anonymousreply 154January 4, 2022 10:11 AM

^ If it wasn't for hypocrisy Rebublicans would have no platform

by Anonymousreply 155January 4, 2022 12:44 PM

Poor GTTR folks! Marge isn't interested in anything other than your money and winding you up so you storm some castles for her. She doesn't actually like you or want to hang out with y'all. Goodness, lol. Rubes.

by Anonymousreply 156January 4, 2022 12:58 PM

Well, now that "independent thinker", Joe Rogan, is joining her in escaping to GETTR. But who are we supposed to get cutting edge scientific information from, if that happens??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 4, 2022 1:23 PM

Ugh, Rogan is so ugly. Not even sexy-ugly. Just squat/gross ugly.

by Anonymousreply 158January 4, 2022 1:46 PM

Marj's primer...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 4, 2022 4:38 PM

^If only it WEREN'T so simple...

by Anonymousreply 160January 4, 2022 5:47 PM

Sounds like instead of actually defending MTG they are going to attempt to make this about censorship and "cancel culture"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161January 4, 2022 7:38 PM

^ Kevin McCarthy is even dumber dick then MTG. I know, it doesn't seem possible, but here we are ^

by Anonymousreply 162January 4, 2022 8:03 PM

^ You just know if Kevin McCarthy wasn't "GOP Leader" he'd be selling used cars to no-credit slobs in Bakersfield

by Anonymousreply 163January 4, 2022 8:06 PM

Wow, now the gloves are REALLY off.

Yesterday, Dan Crenshaw said Marjorie Taylor Greene is either 'a Democrat - or just an idiot' amid COVID-19 testing spat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 4, 2022 8:14 PM

^ Multiple choice question....

X: Idiot

by Anonymousreply 165January 4, 2022 8:20 PM

Oh no, no, no Pirate Shortpants! Cro-Marg is not one of ours! That thing is all yours. Grab a straightjacket and truss it up before it smears anymore shit on the Capitol walls, please.

by Anonymousreply 166January 4, 2022 8:24 PM

It's like someone threw a bucket of water on her after they landed a. house on her sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 4, 2022 8:29 PM

It is reprehensible that an elected official is muddying discourse by misusing "censorship." As seen in the graphic in the tweet at R167, ONLY the government can censor.

MTG should force legislation allowing the government to take over or control social media in this country. Then this true patriot will have achieved true censorship!

by Anonymousreply 168January 4, 2022 8:39 PM

CIVIL WAR: Dan Crenshaw Turns on MTG, MTG Loses It

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 5, 2022 12:01 AM

I think Marjorie Taylor Greene is very attractive for a male weight lifter.

by Anonymousreply 170January 5, 2022 12:05 AM

She's a primitive, ape-looking beast.

by Anonymousreply 171January 5, 2022 12:07 AM

[quote] ONLY the government can censor.

But all GOP can leave a bad YELP review!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 5, 2022 1:05 AM

[quote] Looks like an exorcism gone wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 5, 2022 11:28 PM

MTG looks like an abortion gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 174January 6, 2022 3:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175January 6, 2022 1:15 PM

Of all the things to shame Ted Cruz for...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176January 6, 2022 4:17 PM

All I can say is I hope what we saw at r176 is the beginning of a deep rift in the Republican Party. They have held together through the worst of Dump but it has to be difficult.

by Anonymousreply 177January 6, 2022 4:24 PM

She is fetus red. Is Marjie a drinker or just her mom while she was baking her?

by Anonymousreply 178January 6, 2022 4:55 PM

The Dems couldn't have picked a better two to respond.

by Anonymousreply 179January 6, 2022 5:40 PM

I had the same thought, R179. Republicans don't seem terribly bright sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 180January 6, 2022 5:45 PM

[quote] The Dems couldn't have picked a better two to respond

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 6, 2022 5:55 PM

By far not the same, but then there is also this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 6, 2022 5:58 PM

[quote] Is this her resignation speech?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 6, 2022 7:26 PM

He all but uses the word "uppity"

Same implication.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 8, 2022 1:23 AM

If there were any justice in this world, that ugly cunt wart would be hanged for treason.

by Anonymousreply 185January 8, 2022 1:33 AM

R184 So is Rand Paul......obnoxious

by Anonymousreply 186January 8, 2022 3:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!