Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do you buy at Costco?

I just moved to a city with a Costco, and everyone raves about it. But I always thought it was useless to get a membership unless you have a big family. It seems a lot of people on this board frequent there, and I'm assuming you all are not shopping for 5+ people. So what are you guys buying at Costco?

by Anonymousreply 291March 4, 2024 6:52 PM

they have small appliances, jewelry, clothing, it isn't everything in bulk.

by Anonymousreply 1January 2, 2022 3:40 AM

Kirkland tuna

by Anonymousreply 2January 2, 2022 3:48 AM

Gasoline, rotisserie chicken, frozen chicken, jarred pesto, fresh ravioli, parmesan, pimiento cheese, feta cheese, Kalamata olives, canned tomatoes, coffee, cat litter, bottled water, seltzers, appliances, tires, vitamins and supplements...

by Anonymousreply 3January 2, 2022 3:51 AM

Food mostly. I buy one of those sides of Ribeye, looked up on Youtube how to cut it properly, than I have about 14 steaks that go into the freezer. With just the two of us, it lasts months. And if you know how to cook a steak the right way, better than any steak house. Save a lot that way, eat like a king.

by Anonymousreply 4January 2, 2022 3:51 AM

Lard, 5 gallon buckets

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2022 3:52 AM

Paper Towels, they never go bad and I go through them like TP cleaning everything so it's a deal.

by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2022 3:52 AM

Chicken Breasts, Pork Tenderloin, Tri-Tip all can be portioned out and frozen for later. The chicken doesn't even have to be cut up, comes two breasts to a sealed pouch.

by Anonymousreply 7January 2, 2022 3:54 AM

Lube in a five gallon bucket.

Rogaine by the case

by Anonymousreply 8January 2, 2022 3:54 AM

Olive Oil is a good deal, so is coffee. Pete's Italian Roast is the best.

by Anonymousreply 9January 2, 2022 3:55 AM

What method do you use for wrapping the steaks, R4? Please share the YouTube link if you can find it again.

by Anonymousreply 10January 2, 2022 3:55 AM

We buy cars through Costco and I have rented cars through them as well. We also buy paper products, clothes, toys, food, syran wrap, wine, beer. In California we buy hard liquor for great prices and bring it back to Oregon, it makes great gifts.

There are only two of us in the household, but we have a Costco area in the basement to store things.

by Anonymousreply 11January 2, 2022 3:56 AM

I don't drink a lot but liquor is a big bargain there. I read that if you really know your stuff, some times they will hide an Easter egg price on something very expensive just the get the hard core fans to go in. They wont advertise it, not on the internet, you just have to stumble upon it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 2, 2022 3:57 AM

I was a member for a while a few years back but I would waste money on large quantities I couldn't use fast enough and on impulse buys.

It is also not convenient to where I live so I stopped shopping there.

Since I do not live in a large household I actually spend less on food and necessities than I did when I was a member.

by Anonymousreply 13January 2, 2022 3:58 AM

I shop there once or twice a month, my partner and I hate food shopping, I love that most everything is supersized.

We shop, get home, put everything in the freezer and fridge and that's it until the next month. I cannot imagine shopping weekly or daily.

For those who whine that Costco sells too much junk food, they carry a wide selection foods. The complainers have likely never set foot in a Costco.

You can find tons of healthy foods at Costco. I stopped eating red meat many years ago, I still eat chicken. I buy plain frozen chicken breasts at Costco. The large bags of frozen fresh vegetables are great. For fish lovers, Costco carries both frozen and fresh fish. They also have a large selection of fresh fruits and vegetables.

by Anonymousreply 14January 2, 2022 3:58 AM

Michelin tires. My brother said that they (Costco) will rotate them for you as well, but I've never done that.

Avocado oil, olive oil, cheeses, raisins, etc.

When I'm in the mood, coffee, which I will grind there as well.

When I used to drink: Kirkland red wines.

by Anonymousreply 15January 2, 2022 3:58 AM

The Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc ($6.99/bottle) is rumored to be Kim Crawford, which is more like $15/bottle.

And the Kirkland liquid detergent in the orange jug clearly is Tide at about half the price.

by Anonymousreply 16January 2, 2022 4:00 AM

i am debating whether to cancel my store membership. I think it's good if you share between family or friends bc everything is in bulk. And also like what they sell. I don't really like it. I brought watermelon there this summer. I think we got three and two went bad fast.

Right now, I am buying my gas there. I don't think it is really a good deal anymore. Love to hear any good deals or reason to stay in.

by Anonymousreply 17January 2, 2022 4:03 AM

R10, I use a vacuum sealer for my steaks, but honesty, you don't need one. Before I had that just used freezer bags and a straw to suck out the air. If you like Filet mignon, here's a video on how to break it down, it's a little trickier than just straight cuts like rib-eye or NY steaks but really not hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 2, 2022 4:03 AM

Computers are a good deal at Costo, the big secret is they offer a 2 year warranty. Best Buy, Amazon, all the others are only 1 year.

by Anonymousreply 19January 2, 2022 4:06 AM

I was going to buy my last laptop at Costco. They did not have anything in stock and the people there were extremely rude to me. I also heard the warranty at Costco is a nightmare, and is phone tech support.

I ended up going to best buy. they were really helpful to me. I receommend Best Buy. I also got 150 dollars in a gift card to use.

by Anonymousreply 20January 2, 2022 4:10 AM

Our local Costco is located on a very busy boulevard of big box stores about 14 miles from where I live and getting there is a nightmare. I also don't like the big box style of shopping, preferring local markets that stock fresh food from local suppliers. I live in an agricultural region with lots of small farms and farmers markets, I am much happier with a quieter, down-sized life.

by Anonymousreply 21January 2, 2022 4:11 AM

Prices on detergents are amazingly low. The detergent prices at the local supermarkets, and drugstores, are getting ridiculous, not to mention the bottles are much smaller.

My Costco carries Arm & Hammer, Gain, Tide, ALL, their own Kirkland brand and also 'free' versions of some detergents, as well as various brands of fabric softener. The Costco three pack of Lysol spray are $13.99. These cans are large. During the height of the pandemic, local supermarkets were selling one can for $17.99. The Covid first hit, Costco did not raise their prices.

by Anonymousreply 22January 2, 2022 4:11 AM

Cocktail weenies.

by Anonymousreply 23January 2, 2022 4:12 AM

how much is the bulk paper towels and toilet paper there? I signed up for shipping but they cancelled me asap. Cost co stated it was because of the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 24January 2, 2022 4:14 AM

"So what are you guys buying at Costco?"

Things one may need for a tasteful orgy. Vegetable oil comes in very large sizes there.

by Anonymousreply 25January 2, 2022 4:18 AM

OP you are a bit late, the prices of their grocery especially meat products increased so much in the last 12 months, you can find better prices in Whole Foods now. A lot loyal Costco members shop there for years and they forget the basics - check the prices elsewhere first! I was one of those members, I never really paid attention on prices until last summer, someone posted the price comparison from Costco to other stores, now I also buy meats from Whole Foods regularly.

by Anonymousreply 26January 2, 2022 4:19 AM

Very handy for a greased pig scramble.

by Anonymousreply 27January 2, 2022 4:19 AM

Quinoa and lubes I mean lotions.

by Anonymousreply 28January 2, 2022 4:21 AM

Actually, I am still going through a box of 200 Kirkland trash bags I bought at Costco close to ten years ago...

by Anonymousreply 29January 2, 2022 4:24 AM

[quote] also buy meats from Whole Foods regularly

Yuk, their quality is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 30January 2, 2022 4:25 AM

r21, I'm the OP and that is exactly my situation. We've lived here over a year, and I try valiantly not to go to the area where our mall and Costco is (about 10 miles away and takes at least 30 minutes to get there.) If I'm really missing out, I'll make the trip I guess.

r26, that's good to know. I'll admit I will at least look at the circular at the grocery store. If it's not even going to be a good deal at Costco, there's no reason to schlep all the way across town and deal with another store.

by Anonymousreply 31January 2, 2022 4:26 AM

Oddly, contact lens solution.

Three 16 oz. (not 12 oz.) bottles of solution go on sale for $6.99 regularly.

by Anonymousreply 32January 2, 2022 4:26 AM

You only take your trash out once every three weeks?

by Anonymousreply 33January 2, 2022 4:28 AM

Every time I go there, I never seem to spend less than $200 out of my plan of only spending $20.

by Anonymousreply 34January 2, 2022 4:29 AM

Vodka, coffee, seltzer water, paper towel, cat litter, chicken, bacon, eggs, cottage cheese, Columbus lunch meats, Tillamook cheese, diced Hatch green chiles, Dawn, cascade, windex, ibuprofen, allergy medicine, my last three TVs & two sound bars, cauliflower ‘bread’ thins, frozen shrimp, a Dyson, Metamucil, spinach, frozen cauliflower rice.

by Anonymousreply 35January 2, 2022 4:30 AM

You can buy cheap basic cloths there OP like socks, pants, shirts, jackets. Not very fashionable or well cut but if you are on a tight budget, it's worth a look. I buy kitchen towels and micro fiber things there in bulk for real cheap.

by Anonymousreply 36January 2, 2022 4:31 AM

To the people that buy cat litter there, what brand are you buying? We have 4 cats, and it's Fresh Step or nothing in our house.

by Anonymousreply 37January 2, 2022 4:33 AM

Dont forget the wieners outside. For like 1.50 you can get a big fat 12". They sell them below cost just to get people to come to the store. Oh and before Covid, lots of free food samples inside. I swear a lot of people just went for that. Now they just stand there like showing the product but cant give you a sample. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 38January 2, 2022 4:37 AM

Just to give you an example how much they raised the price for some items. One thing I buy regularly from Costco is compressed air duster, it was $16.99 a year ago for 6 cans (12-oz can), then they raised it to $18.99 in the summer, now it is $23.99, a 41% price increase in 12 months. Sam's Club sells their own air duster at 4 cans a pack (10-oz can) for $9.98 and the price stayed the same in last year.

by Anonymousreply 39January 2, 2022 4:38 AM

Well it's a retail store, just depends on what you are buying. Not everything is going to be cheaper there, always check before I go. Also depends on where you live. Costco can have different prices on things because some of it they source locally.

by Anonymousreply 40January 2, 2022 4:42 AM

Various frozen foods, organic coffee, organic peanut butter, organic Brazil nuts, organic pumpkin seeds, organic bananas, organic bread; pistachios, peanuts, soap, books, socks, gasoline and car washes. The price of gas is typically 40 cents less per gallon than stand alone gas stations in my area. The quality of the various nuts Costco sells easily surpasses the the same products at Kroger or Safeway and they cost less at Costco. I don't know anything about Costco's meat since I don't buy any other than the occasional rotisserie chicken.

I don't buy produce at Costco because most of the produce packing is commercial size, but I'm acquainted with a woman who works at a farm that is a Costco supplier. She told me once that Costco is their most demanding customer when it comes to the produce it'll accept.

by Anonymousreply 41January 2, 2022 4:45 AM

Toilet paper, Kirkland laundry soap (liquid) free and clear type, Dawn dish soap, cherries in season, paper (office supplies), vitamins.

by Anonymousreply 42January 2, 2022 4:50 AM

Don't buy their La Boulangère pastries imported from France, they were all shipped frozen like 9~12 months ago in advance, then defrosted in batches, each defrosted batch will have a new shelf life for 1~2 months, depends on it's Crêpe, brioche or pain au chocolat... On the bottom of the crate, there is a piece of paper instruction on manufacturing date and how to label the expiration/best use date after defrosting them, they are supposed to remove the instruction before ship to grocery stores or Costco etc but sometimes they forgot it, that's how you found out the brioche was baked 9 months ago in France, lol

by Anonymousreply 43January 2, 2022 5:06 AM

Thank you, R18. You’re a gem! What is a good price per pound on the tenderloin?

by Anonymousreply 44January 2, 2022 5:10 AM

I don't get why people line up at the gas lines at Costco. The 'member' price is no better than ARCO or other gas places - in fact, it is cheaper elsewhere.

We are a household of 2, so we only go there every once in a while. Some of the food items, are excellent and are packaged for either two or enough to make two meals from. The frozen fruit bags are great for making smoothies. They are large enough to last a while, but not like buying bulk and the price is good.

I don't fill up a cart with bulk items - just take my single, re-useable grocery bag and get a few items. It always confuses them at the check-out. They're so used to everybody pulling up with overflowing carts.

by Anonymousreply 45January 2, 2022 5:16 AM

R41 take their "organic" products with a grain of salt, if you want to convince me their suppliers in Philippine, Thailand and Vietnam... are nothing but honest about their organic farming.. I have a bridge to sell you

by Anonymousreply 46January 2, 2022 5:22 AM

R45 but usually Costco has the lowest or the second lowest gas price in 2 miles range, that's just my observation in two cities. Also, I have Costco credit card, it gives you another 4% cash back on gas, actually gas from any gas stations, not just from Costco.

by Anonymousreply 47January 2, 2022 5:28 AM

im single. things i buy at costco: oatmeal, coffee, olive oil for cooking, coconut oil for moisturizer/lube, vitamins (so much cheaper than a drug store, maybe 20% of the price), allergy medication ($13 for generic zyrtec for entire year).... Pound of organic salad mix is under $4. Fruit for smoothies--$10 for 3-4lbs of frozen organic berries. Starbucks k cups are 90 for $29.99 and 2.5 lbs starbucks whole bean coffee is $13 (both go up in price about 30% then drop back down, so i just buy when they're on "Sale".)

Also just picked up color changing smart lightbulbs for $5 each, new silverware, new athletic socks....

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2022 7:34 AM

[quote]To the people that buy cat litter there, what brand are you buying? We have 4 cats, and it's Fresh Step or nothing in our house.

Fresh Step is the brand Costco carries.

by Anonymousreply 49January 2, 2022 7:29 PM

[quote] Also just picked up color changing smart lightbulbs for $5 each

R48 Is it Feit, Costco's partner brand? $5 is not bad, but you can find better prices from better brands like Lenovo etc, also Feit only supports 2.4Ghz WiFi network.

by Anonymousreply 50January 2, 2022 10:44 PM

I got my new iMac over the summer when it was on sale for $300 off, I got a pair of Levis on sale and so much more stuff on sale. In DC you can even get liquor at Costco and apparently the Kirkland signature brand Vodka is made by the same manufacturer who produces the Greygoose brand.

Overall OP the hype is worth it and you dot need to have a big ass Catholic family to shop there, Also most Costcos have gas stations and usually the gas is the cheapest in the area. So that $50 membership is a steal.

R50 Lenovo is nothing but Chinese shit

by Anonymousreply 51January 2, 2022 11:13 PM

[quote] Lenovo is nothing but Chinese shit

Says the person who bought a Made in China iMac from Costco, how ironic! Also I bet R51's home is filled with Chinese shit from living room to bathroom, and R51 will fill his shopping cart with more Chinese shit next time when he shops at Costco.

by Anonymousreply 52January 2, 2022 11:24 PM

if you get a credit card, do you get a free membership?

by Anonymousreply 53January 3, 2022 1:29 AM

USDA Prime New York steaks, lobster bisque, black bean burgers

by Anonymousreply 54January 3, 2022 1:32 AM

R52 newsflash queen everything is made in China, the difference is that Lenovo is Chinese owned while Apple isn't.

by Anonymousreply 55January 3, 2022 1:34 AM

[quote] Oh and before Covid, lots of free food samples inside. I swear a lot of people just went for that.

You're correct.

by Anonymousreply 56January 3, 2022 1:37 AM

Don't buy prime beef at Costco. They mechanically tenderize it. Prime beef does not need tenderizing.

Also, whoever claimed Whole Foods meat is crap is not wrong. I don't know why, but meat at Whole Foods (especially prime beef) has declined in quality a lot in the last 2-3 years.

Costco lamb chops are excellent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 3, 2022 1:39 AM

I've never been in a Costco. There are 2 in my city, but I've always assumed it's mostly bulk stuff...and I don't have any need for that. But most people I know do rave about going to Costco like it's fucking Disney World or something.

by Anonymousreply 58January 3, 2022 1:52 AM

You can buy stuff on their website too. I got a laptop for someone on their at a great price.

A good friend buys EVERYTHING there, including vacations in luxury destinations.

I just joined cuz I got a free membership but haven't gone yet.

by Anonymousreply 59January 3, 2022 1:55 AM

R57 Thats when Amazon bought them out.

by Anonymousreply 60January 3, 2022 2:00 AM

[quote] newsflash queen everything is made in China, the difference is that Lenovo is Chinese owned while Apple isn't.

R55 lol, are you sure about that? Apple don't pay tax in America but they pay tax a lot tax to China, and they incorporated in Ireland. The vast trillion cash they have is not shared with American people, not a penny! It's exclusively for Apple themselves and their shareholders, that also explained why chose to incorporate in Ireland so they don't have pay tax to US treasury. Before you argue Apple has R&D centers in US and hire American, guess what? Apple has more R&D centers in China and hire more Chinese engineers there. Apple might not be owned by Chinese (not yet) or not directly owned by them, but they are not owned by American, not even remotely!

by Anonymousreply 61January 3, 2022 2:00 AM

In Southern California Costco gas is at least 40 cents a gallon cheaper and is Top Tier gas. We’re close to $5 a gallon here, so it hurts a little less.

by Anonymousreply 62January 3, 2022 2:03 AM

R53 No, Costco credit card (from CITI) has no annual fees, so it doesn't' come with a free membership, also you don't need a Costco membership if you want to apply for that credit card.

by Anonymousreply 63January 3, 2022 2:06 AM

SoCal here too, agree with r62.

by Anonymousreply 64January 3, 2022 2:06 AM

Their olive oil is excellent, and really imported from Italy, and the Parmigiano Reggiano beats anything I've tried. The maple syrup is real and really Canadian. Their meat department is among the best if you're feeding a crowd or, like others above have discussed, storing/freezing well. There are very specific items to buy at Costco (a roasted chicken is dinner tonight, leftovers or sandwhiches in a day or two, and the base for a pot of stock... for $5, which is sold at a loss for Costco), most of what they carry is comparatively priced, and some of it is overpriced.

by Anonymousreply 65January 3, 2022 2:07 AM

how do you make you stock?

by Anonymousreply 66January 3, 2022 2:08 AM

Some things come and go---they used have great instant oatmeal, but now just Quaker. I get San Marzano tomatoes ($1/can less than elsewhere), canned beans, flats of V-8 juice, ziplocs, cleaning products, wine, gloves, my last Iphone, my Ipad, my airbuds. Prescriptions often are a good deal. the list goes on......

by Anonymousreply 67January 3, 2022 2:10 AM

[quote] Some things come and go---

That's the problem, esp. with regard to cheeses. I used buy a couple of their cheeses (non-Kirkland brand) on a regular basis. Feta (President brand) and gorgonzola (I forgot the brand). Gone, no suitable replacement. They sell Kirkland goat cheese, which I tried, and it tasted horrible. They also sell some type of blue cheese crumbles in a plastic container. Good, actually, but I'm trying to cut down on plastic-buying.

by Anonymousreply 68January 3, 2022 2:14 AM

[quote] Their olive oil is excellent, and really imported from Italy,

that doesn't mean anything, Olive oil adulteration is rampant in Italy and Spain these days, a stamp of "Product of Italy" or "Product of Spain" says nothing about the oil itself inside the bottle, shipping adulterated olive oil from other regions to Italy then mixing them with local production or in some case just rebottling them as Italy is nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 69January 3, 2022 2:19 AM

California olive oil often tops product testing.

by Anonymousreply 70January 3, 2022 2:22 AM

forgot to mention, EU regulation actually allows olive oil sold as Italian if it contains a portion of Italian olive oil, that's why they ship olive oils from other regions to Italy and mix them with local production, because it's legal.

by Anonymousreply 71January 3, 2022 2:32 AM

I don't know if Costco's olive oil is a blend or not, but it is excellent. I really like its spiciness and flavor.

by Anonymousreply 72January 3, 2022 2:47 AM

The pharmacy is much cheaper and used to have a discount for the uninsured. Don't know if they still do.

The real question is what would you not buy at Costco because the Kirkland brand is inferior, there are no real price savings or the quantity was too huge? I would be wary of foods that are refrigerated but not frozen. Could never use up the humus and burrata I bought there because the quantity was ridiculous. The quality was great. Love the frozen potstickers and chicken tomatillo organic burritos.

by Anonymousreply 73January 3, 2022 2:52 AM

In a way, it's so inexpensive, who cares if it's not "authentic" olive oil.

But if you're looking for actual olive oil, try this Cobram Estate OO (not from Costco).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 3, 2022 2:53 AM

R61 nice rant lets see how much more pressed you get about this, Im not American

by Anonymousreply 75January 3, 2022 2:55 AM

batteries!

by Anonymousreply 76January 3, 2022 2:58 AM

R72 Costco has two Kirkland Signature EVOO sold in 1-liter glass bottles, one of them is organic. These two should be pure and unblended, their labels have those region designations, which is an Italian label standard on the origin of oil, not EU labeling. Other Italian olive oils sold in bulk plastic jars probably a mixture of different grades. But we really don't' know, it's estimated 50% Italian EVOO sold in the market are not EV, not Italian and in some case not even olive oil.

by Anonymousreply 77January 3, 2022 3:10 AM

[quote]The pharmacy is much cheaper and used to have a discount for the uninsured. Don't know if they still do.

The pharmacy and optical department at my Costco are open to the public, though it might be a state-by-state thing.

I asked the Costco optician for extra samples of contact lenses and he loaded me down with dozens, all for free.

by Anonymousreply 78January 3, 2022 3:11 AM

The optometrist charges about $20 less for an exam and the glasses are a good price. Even compared with AAA and other discounts, the car rentals are usually the best price you'll find.

by Anonymousreply 79January 3, 2022 3:14 AM

R78 in Texas, Costco liquor store is open to general public, no membership required, they have a separate entrance for people to go in and out.

by Anonymousreply 80January 3, 2022 3:15 AM

The rotisserie chickens at Costco are injected with saltwater, and have 450 mg. of sodium per 3 oz. of meat. However, this is true to varying degrees for most roasted chickens sold hot. There has also been controversy over the methods and practices of how the suppliers of those chickens raised and treated thrm.

by Anonymousreply 81January 3, 2022 4:22 AM

Put what's left of the chicken carcass (bones and all) in a large pot with carrots, onion, and celery, salt and pepper, cover with water and simmer for at least four hours and until you think it tastes good, R66. Yes, Costco injects saline into the chicken to keep it moist, so you have to account for that (meaning don't dump salt on it), but it's one of those items that I can't figure out why everyone doesn't buy it every time they go to Costco.

Costco also raises their own chickens, but not nearly enough to supply themselves. And while I don't like that the conditions of these suppliers is poor, I don't think the conditions of most meat and poultry plants, farms and ranches are that great in our corporate food sourcing system.

by Anonymousreply 82January 3, 2022 4:45 AM

Their croissants are pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 83January 3, 2022 4:50 AM

Also Op ever hear of a freezer?

by Anonymousreply 84January 3, 2022 4:53 AM

Water heaters by the dozen. Cheaper that way and you'll never caught short.

by Anonymousreply 85January 3, 2022 4:57 AM

[quote] You only take your trash out once every three weeks?

Once a month or so.

by Anonymousreply 86January 3, 2022 5:43 AM

They changed their hot dog wrappers where it’s impossible to not handle the hot dog with your bare hands to put on the condoms. It used to be wrapped in foil so you just unwrap the foil and put on the onions, ketchup, mustard, and relish while holding the foil.

Now they changed it to a paper tube wrapper. So you need to reach in and dig the hot dog out and place it on top of the outside of the paper wrapper to put anything in it. Very unsanitary. I don’t want to touch my food with my bare hands after handling the carts and everything in the store. So I just squirt the mustard directly inside the tube. It makes a mess but better using your bare hands.

by Anonymousreply 87January 3, 2022 5:49 AM

Costco membership is international. We have several in Australia. Is it the best of prices down here? Not yet but it is getting better. When travelling we would stop in at Costco in Hawaii and pick up supplies as it was much cheaper than eating out every day. Fun fact, Costco's in Hawaii have the highest return rates of all the stores which isnt surprising. Seriously someone is not a local and suddenly buys a kayak or snorkel gear and then returns it a week later. But, overall it has saved us money and you can get two memberships really for the price of one for two people at the same address which means 4 people can go in at a time. I saw some videos on youtube regarding how they move items around so you have to search for them which means you are walking past more things and therefore more inclined to impulse buy. I do like the Hawaii stores as they seemed to have cheaper alcohol and also items the mainland USA didnt. It is $55 Australian for membership, so about $40 us dollars.

by Anonymousreply 88January 3, 2022 7:56 AM

My coworker ended up getting a membership because many of his friends were raving about Costco and his wife decided they needed to start going there too.

The problem was that the foolish couple forgot one little detail. Their friends all live in houses with a basement or an attic or a large garage with lots of storage space. My coworker and his wife live in a one bedroom apartment with barely enough storage for essentials. He was moaning about how they can't really buy too many things in bulk even if they want to because they have nowhere to store that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 89January 3, 2022 8:27 AM

OP, go in and walk around to see if the products do anything for you. You won't be able to buy anything but you'll be able to look around.

[bold]Here's the trick; Go in the entrance but tell the person checking membership cards that you're going to the pharmacy - anybody can use their pharmacy.[/bold]

Make like you're heading for the pharmacy but just walk into the regular shopping area and just stroll around to your hearts content. I walk around my local Costco, sans membership, when I drop off Rxs no problemo. They don't check for cards while out in the warehouse shopping, just at checkout. Then, when leaving, just walk emptyhanded past all the customers waiting for a receipt check and wave at the door worker as you exit.

You could even make a list of the any products of interest commenters here mentioned and take a gander in person yourself. Just a little recon to get your bearings. Heck, why not buy a jumbo hot dog and soda for $1.50 on your way out (the snackbar area doesn't check memberships for purchase)

Back in yesteryear they used to offer a Day Pass to allow people to try shopping+buying there before spending on a membership. Seems they don't have that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 90January 3, 2022 8:54 AM

R90 are you poor?

by Anonymousreply 91January 3, 2022 9:06 AM

Haha R91. Could be.

Could also be I don't want/need a Costco membership for just myself but they're the only local place that carries the Rx meds for my kittycat.

by Anonymousreply 92January 3, 2022 9:52 AM

Paper towel, TP, almonds, tall kitchen bags, olive oil, coffee, almond milk, dish washer detergent packs,

by Anonymousreply 93January 3, 2022 10:23 AM

Vitamin c, citrical,ubiqunol, glucosamine condroitin, vital proteins collagen powder.

by Anonymousreply 94January 3, 2022 10:27 AM

I prefer Sam's Club, mainly because it's a lot closer to my house.

For what I usually buy, I find the differences between the two stores negligible.

by Anonymousreply 95January 3, 2022 10:29 AM

The Costco birthday cakes are pretty good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 3, 2022 10:37 AM

Bulk Tampons

by Anonymousreply 97January 3, 2022 10:48 AM

Coffee and vitamin water.

omeprazole, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, vitamins

Paper products, laundry detergent. Olive oil, canned chicken. Bully sticks for my pup.

Feta crumbles, cabot cheddar, aidells sausage, cage free eggs, heavy cream, pork chops, thick cut bacon

Brussels sprouts, baby spinach, salad kits, mixed nuts

We do keto, this is a typical visit list.

by Anonymousreply 98January 3, 2022 11:36 AM

Tylenol Arthritis

by Anonymousreply 99January 3, 2022 12:04 PM

Sam's Club is a subsidiary of Satan (Walmart). No one really has any reason to shop any of their stores. Go in with a friend and price shop.

I don't have a basement===I live in a condo. It helps me buy what I need which is the only way you truly save with Costco.

by Anonymousreply 100January 3, 2022 12:16 PM

[quote]California olive oil often tops product testing.

That + 1. I am Italian and I must say, after trying a lot of olive oils, California Extra Virgin is one of the best tasting I have ever had. It's all I buy now. It's not as bitter as other stuff Costco sells.

by Anonymousreply 101January 3, 2022 12:16 PM

I know they are not the best quality but Costco sell a whole box of Croissants for dirt cheap. I buy them and make a chocolate croissant bread pudding with them. It's fab.

by Anonymousreply 102January 3, 2022 12:20 PM

r100, I do have a basement, but still try to only buy what I need! I'm beginning to think I just don't have the right mind-set for Cosco. I hate shopping. My husband and I aren't "foodies" in the slightest. We still sort of eat like we did in college--a fair amount of chicken and ground turkey, rarely beef of any kind. We keep a bag of chips and cookies, maybe ice cream, in the house. We don't buy vitamins; my husband hates rotisserie chicken (he says it tastes gummy?) I would buy cat litter there, but is it worth the drive when Chewy delivers?

by Anonymousreply 103January 3, 2022 1:52 PM

I'm thinking about getting a membership. I have been to Costco, but with someone who had a membership. I haven't been in one in a while. As it's only me, I always hesitated, and I really don't have the room for bulk items. I'll see if I like it....$60.00 for a yearly membership, the cheapest option. Not too bad.

by Anonymousreply 104January 3, 2022 2:08 PM

R103...I love Chewy. It's so convenient and they usually deliver the next day. I buy my birdseed for the feeders from them. It's a pleasure not to go to Lowe's, which many times were out of seed. Now I order online. Perfect..

by Anonymousreply 105January 3, 2022 2:12 PM

I’m a Costco freak. Frequent shopper and I love Kirkland Signature products.

by Anonymousreply 106January 3, 2022 2:17 PM

Buying a new Ipad paid for the membership one year. I don't own a car, so a couple rentals usually pays for it. When I used to drink a lot of V-8, a few cases paid for it. An eye exam and glasses more than pays for the membership. If you can't easily cover the membership, it won't work for you, but you should take a look at your local store and look on line at prices for some of the bigger ticket items you might buy and see if it works for you.

by Anonymousreply 107January 3, 2022 2:27 PM

I get that people with limited space dont want ten pounds of oatmeal.

Food is literally only half the store. The other half is stuff for your life. TV's, printers, printer ink, lightbulbs, towels, washcloths, mattresses, sheets, silverware, plates/bowls, automotive stuff, clothes, shoes, desk chairs, cleaning supplies, dog beds/pet care stuff, and the over the counter medications and vitamins which are 20% of the cost of getting them at CVS.

by Anonymousreply 108January 3, 2022 5:21 PM

I have limited space, am single, and still find my Costco membership useful. For now, at least.

by Anonymousreply 109January 3, 2022 6:03 PM

Same here r109. Been a Costco member for 10 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 110January 3, 2022 6:10 PM

[quote]In Texas, Costco liquor store is open to general public, no membership required, they have a separate entrance for people to go in and out.

The one next to the Costco closest to me is no longer affiliated with Costco. I think you might find that's starting to happen in Texas.

[quote]Don't buy prime beef at Costco. They mechanically tenderize it.

Also be careful about sourcing. Much of their prime and choice beef comes from places like Poland and the Czech Republic.

by Anonymousreply 111January 3, 2022 6:36 PM

R81 Honey, that's called brining.

by Anonymousreply 112January 3, 2022 9:45 PM

Well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 3, 2022 9:48 PM

Sheet cakes and bigger pants.

by Anonymousreply 114January 3, 2022 9:53 PM

I’m dreaming of a white sheet cake

by Anonymousreply 115January 3, 2022 9:54 PM

Bounty Paper Towels, Kirkland Baby Wipes (for the English bulldog), Kirkland decaf coffee ..in 3 lb.tins, cereal, Deer Park water..(I always wait for a interesting guy to pass so I can ask him I need help loading the water, everyone I asked helped even their wife saying "help the man.")

by Anonymousreply 116January 3, 2022 10:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 4, 2022 1:29 AM

Lasagna

by Anonymousreply 118January 4, 2022 1:48 AM

Asiago cheese huge cheese vedge

Dishwasher pods

Sparkling water (case of 24 Bubly is less than $10)

AA batteries (Kirkland has amazing ones that last long)

TP

Paper Towels

TVs

Duvets

Bath mats

Ground meat (very fresh)

Frozen fish (breaded haddock, salmon filets)

Etc.

by Anonymousreply 119January 4, 2022 1:58 AM

R91 seriously, how rude! He was trying to give helpful hints. Lots of us with only two or one individuals at home maybe need to do a walk by to see if the membership is cost effective. R90 have great ways to actually access the store without immediately paying a membership.

Be a little more tactful.

by Anonymousreply 120January 4, 2022 2:11 AM

Jockstraps.

by Anonymousreply 121January 4, 2022 2:35 AM

sixpack of earrings

case of caftans

copious amounts of copious amounts of pot

by Anonymousreply 122January 4, 2022 2:57 AM

I buy my ed pills.

by Anonymousreply 123January 4, 2022 3:04 AM

So we are a family of four: two dads and two young kids (11 and 8). We buy wine (for the Dads), milk, eggs, muffins, croissants, garbage bags, bread, cooking oil, detergent, dog treats, butter, peppercorns, Rice Krispie treats, Ruffles potato chips, goat cheese...I'm sure there are more things and we don't buy them every week - but I do go usually once a week...

by Anonymousreply 124January 4, 2022 3:08 AM

Didn’t they stop making sheet cakes, R114? Haven’t seen them since the pandemic started. They used to occasionally sell cartons of 12 white cupcakes with the same buttercream frosting as the sheet cakes. Alas, I never see those anymore either. My partner and I justified buying them because they froze beautifully.

Now I’m sad because I want a cupcake. 🙁

by Anonymousreply 125January 4, 2022 3:26 AM

During the holidays, their Pumpkin Pies are FAMOUS! Seriously, there have been lots of articles written about them. My other half is obsessed with them. Secret recipe and they are of course oversized. People trying to hack the recipe etc. They blow any store bought pumpkin pie away by a mile.

by Anonymousreply 126January 4, 2022 4:20 AM

Feit lightbulbs are also made in China. I bought a few boxes of the LED Feit bulbs and they sure didn't last for "years" as they were supposed to. The coiled bulbs I purchased before the LED bulbs, started sizzling.

The Feit 3 set flashlights are excellent. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 127January 4, 2022 4:21 AM

The large Costco stores sell appliances, leather club chairs and lawn furniture.

by Anonymousreply 128January 4, 2022 4:22 AM

R80, the liquor department next to the store is NOT, I repeat, NOT affiliated with Costco, at all.

That’s why you don’t need your membership card.

In my city it’s a Western Beverage store, which is a local liquor store chain.

Texas sucks. We can’t have hard liquor sold in regular supermarkets. And all liquor stores are closed on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 129January 4, 2022 4:37 AM

The sheet cakes were discontinued maybe a year ago. I think they were popular for office parties. All the working from home put an end to the need for sheet cakes. That's my guess. I did like them, though.

by Anonymousreply 130January 4, 2022 5:29 AM

i have it. I don't like it bc you get so much, and usually it sucks. IF you like something, they no longer carry it. I use it for gas. I think I going to get paper products there this week to see if I am really saving or not.

by Anonymousreply 131January 4, 2022 5:48 AM

Hearing aids! The testing, fitting, adjusting are all included in the price. You can try them for 180 days and return them if you don't like them. If you lose one, they will replace it for free within the first two years. The audiologists are Costco employees, so they don't receive a commission which keeps the costs way lower than anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 132January 4, 2022 6:55 AM

[quote] Texas Alcoholic Beverage code allows only privately owned retailers to sell liquor in the state. Publicly traded retailers such as Walmart, Costco, Walgreens and Kroger are excluded from doing so in Texas.

A little research found out why, R129

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 4, 2022 7:04 AM

R120....If you're not worth at least a million dollars on here, you're scorned on here...with contempt. Everyone is a millionaire on here...haha.

by Anonymousreply 134January 4, 2022 12:35 PM

Oops...too much "here" on that comment...^^

by Anonymousreply 135January 4, 2022 12:38 PM

Earrings

by Anonymousreply 136January 4, 2022 12:51 PM

CAFTANS!

by Anonymousreply 137January 4, 2022 12:51 PM

The Kirkland brand of green tea in bags is high quality Japanese tea from Ito-En. A box of 100 teabags was about 15 bucks the last time I had someone get me some (not a member). That price is surprisingly cheap, considering the quality of the product. You can't get green tea that good in any of the major grocery stores where I live, and I expect the same quality stuff in Whole Foods or a comparable store would cost around $40.

by Anonymousreply 138January 4, 2022 1:15 PM

E138 I swear by the green tea too!!

by Anonymousreply 139January 4, 2022 3:33 PM

R57 Yes, the lamb chops are top notch, often very thick cuts which are perfect for grilling.

To the poster above who mentioned clothes, I'd agree they're great deals, but do not agree about "cut" being off in any way. Like the other poster above, I've had a few pair of Levi's, and they were the same as those sold elsewhere. I've purchased a few cashmere sweaters over the years as well, all three made in Italy, and nicely fitted polo collar style. (nicer in fact than a similar style I've purchased from Hugo Boss.)

Sounds wrong to buy pre-made Guacamole, but they have a good one in vacuum sealed bags.

Beer battered frozen Cod loins

Nuts, trail mix, dried fruit

Interesting one-off odd pickled vegetables: I've found Asparagus, Beans, Onions, and cherry tomatoes.

Wine & Spirits

Pillows and linens

T-shirts were once really thick Hanes specially made for Kirkland, but haven't seen in years

socks

books

by Anonymousreply 140January 4, 2022 6:01 PM

Single eldergay with limited storage space here -- I buy razor blades, electric toothbrush heads, Brita water filters and multivitamins. I went to my local Costco last week to restock some of those and, shockingly, was in and out in about 15 minutes. Normally, I resign myself to getting stuck in a line that barely moves, try to enjoy the people watching and wonder why Costco doesn't have at least one express lane for members who don't have a family of seven or a food truck.

by Anonymousreply 141January 4, 2022 6:16 PM

I tried the green tea and thought it was bland. Obviously, though, some people like it.

R141, if possible, try going at night, about 1.5 hours before closing. That's my strategy for avoiding crowds.

by Anonymousreply 142January 4, 2022 6:21 PM

r141 they now have self checkout at Costco which really moves things along. They also have a cool system where an employee can scan your items in your cart so that when you make it to the cashier, you just pay. no loading/unloading of items, scanning at register. Saves several minutes per cart.

by Anonymousreply 143January 4, 2022 6:46 PM

R126 Agree on the pie! LOTS of spice is so nice a surprise. I'm generally not pleased with the amount used in other pies.

Something I used to find somewhat regularly which I forgot to mention: Borghese products. They had giant pots of the Fango Mud much cheaper than department stores. Not a frau, but happened to be shopping with one the day she turned me onto it. I like to use their thick crema sapponetta to shave. I sadly haven't seen any of the products for about three years now.

by Anonymousreply 144January 4, 2022 7:02 PM

[quote] Sounds wrong to buy pre-made Guacamole

Why? How else would you buy guacamole? Disassembled?

by Anonymousreply 145January 4, 2022 10:48 PM

I buy all kinds of shit there and on their website.

by Anonymousreply 146January 4, 2022 10:56 PM

IME, pre-made guacamole is never good. Not talking about "on principle." In practice, I've never had a good packaged guacamole. Avocados are actually really perishable and turn brown easily. I think there are too many chemical additives in the premade guacamole.

by Anonymousreply 147January 4, 2022 11:16 PM

So what brand guacamole do you recommend?

by Anonymousreply 148January 4, 2022 11:32 PM

Guacamole is so easy to make. I would rather make my own than buy pre-made. Just mash up an avocado...add salt/pepper...dried mustard, garlic powder and some horseradish...then a drop of olive oil. My version. I love it on good multi-grain bread, toasted, and top with cheese slices or tomatoes.

by Anonymousreply 149January 4, 2022 11:51 PM

So like the avocado toast you get at restaurants?

by Anonymousreply 150January 5, 2022 12:03 AM

Yep...but much cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 151January 5, 2022 12:06 AM

I buy all of the things on sale

by Anonymousreply 152January 5, 2022 12:13 AM

[quote]They now have self checkout at Costco which really moves things along.

Funny, they recently took them out of my Costco.

by Anonymousreply 153January 5, 2022 12:15 AM

R148 & R149 I get the heebie-jeebies you express. I couldn't find any ripe avocados the day I picked it up the first time, and my bf had requested It day before. He was having friends over at his place, and we needed more snacks. I was surprised how good it was, and have purchased it since. Surprisingly, not many preservatives considering it was cryovaced. Ascorbic Acid, lactic acid, both natural!

I agree the frozen stuff, and the squeeze bottle varieties are inedible. Lots of sulfites in them.

by Anonymousreply 154January 5, 2022 12:17 AM

^R147 as well...Anyhow, not selling the stuff to anyone, zero conflict of interest, yet I did not expect to like it either... but it's delicious.

by Anonymousreply 155January 5, 2022 12:19 AM

R153 Are you in SoCal? All three stores near me took them out also.

by Anonymousreply 156January 5, 2022 1:35 AM

[quote]How else would you buy guacamole?

I've just lost all hope in humanity.

Really?

by Anonymousreply 157January 6, 2022 12:43 AM

Love!

by Anonymousreply 158January 6, 2022 1:27 AM

Bump (I love this thread)

by Anonymousreply 159January 8, 2022 10:35 PM

Apparently the Costco Guac no longer is packaged in those cryo bags... It's been awhile since I've purchased it. That brand may have been different to what's now on offer. No preservatives though, and product of Mexico, so it must be authentic... Organic as well. Olé! DL system does not permit a Costco link. Brand is Wholly Guacamole. It's available elsewhere, (Walmart & Meijer) unlike their previous offering.

by Anonymousreply 160January 8, 2022 10:49 PM

What about the really cheap clothes/shoes (store brand?) Is the quality good enough?

by Anonymousreply 161January 8, 2022 11:02 PM

If you have a large storage space, if you have a huge freezer, if you buy booze by the truckload, if you need a box of 24 red yellow and green peppers, if you can consume enough croissants in a short time to justify buying a big box of them bigger than my kitchen table, if you are setting up a household and want to cut ish it with Costco appliances and electrics and housewares, if you spend a fortune on gasoline and tires, if you don't mind buying coffee in six pound bags, if you love the smell of hot dog water while downing 12" of boiled meat for 1.50, if you need a box of 12 cans of compressed air....

It works for some people and not for others. The couple times I bought a membership, the upfront cost outweighed the dubious benefit of my savings.

by Anonymousreply 162January 8, 2022 11:08 PM

Do not buy bread or bagels from Costco. Goes moldy after two days.

by Anonymousreply 163January 8, 2022 11:10 PM

R161 Costco don't really have "store brand" clothes and shoes except Kirkland undershirts etc, and they are not really cheap either, cheaper than non-sales prices from malls but not bargain prices, and the selection is "extremely" limited, their offer is to meet the basic clothing need for a household, nothing fancy.

by Anonymousreply 164January 9, 2022 12:04 AM

R164 Perhaps it may vary by location, but those Italian cashmere polo style sweaters I mentioned scoring all had Kirkland tags. I once received a merino wool pullover as a gift that had a Kirkland tag as well.

by Anonymousreply 165January 9, 2022 12:09 AM

R164 I'm in Chicago, BTW....my closest location is Clybourn Ave.

by Anonymousreply 166January 9, 2022 12:13 AM

R161 I find the quality to be excellent. No complaints.

by Anonymousreply 167January 9, 2022 12:18 AM

lol, this thread proved Costco does have a cult following, the loyalty and devotion from their members only Trade Joe can match!

by Anonymousreply 168January 9, 2022 3:37 AM

R168, why do you say "cult following"? You sound ridiculous.

When you can get get quality products at much lower prices than the local supermarkets, plus also get the cost of the membership back, and then some, due to their cash back rewards programs, WHY wouldn't people love this store?

A great example, during the Holidays, I bought a few Ocean Spray 100% cranberry juice two bottle packs to make mixed drinks. Two large Ocean Sprat bottles (96 oz per bottle) are only $6.49 at my local Costco, compared to ONE regular size bottle (64 oz), for $5.49 at my local supermarket.

With their great prices who wouldn't shop at Costco? This has zero to do with Costco being a cult, what an absurd statement.

by Anonymousreply 169January 9, 2022 4:05 AM

R169 see, you just proved my point! you are feverishly defending it, that's what the cult shoppers would do for their beloved stores.

by Anonymousreply 170January 9, 2022 4:17 AM

they also allow you to return most items for years if not forever. I bought a space heater in there that was overpriced because i went there to buy a space heater and that's all they had left. I'll return it for a full refund in April. Not the most ethical thing to do but they dont put items like that back on the floor (the packaging on this stuff gets damaged when opening). I would have returned it immediately after trying it out if it had been any other store. But now i have a nice heater for winter.

by Anonymousreply 171January 10, 2022 3:05 AM

Anyone used the car buying program?

by Anonymousreply 172January 9, 2024 2:25 AM

There isn't a Costco near me but there is a Sam's Club which I believe is essentially the same thing. I don't shop there, one person doesn't need bulk.

by Anonymousreply 173January 9, 2024 2:36 AM

R173: Costco has higher quality goods. What you "believe "is irrelevant--it can be a good deal for a single person if you know what they sell.

by Anonymousreply 174January 9, 2024 2:40 AM

It is useless OP. Unless married with kids you don’t save with a Costco membership. Or unless you are a merchant sailor who has to stock up for under-ways. Trust me. Single bachelor or just you and a hubby—you are better off just shopping for value like at Walmart or Smart and Final throughout the year.

by Anonymousreply 175January 9, 2024 3:56 AM

R174 Costco does provide a quality product, that I will co-sign. I’ve bought clothes from there lol. And their artichoke dip is to die for.

by Anonymousreply 176January 9, 2024 3:57 AM

What do I BUY at Costco?

by Anonymousreply 177January 9, 2024 4:00 AM

[quote] There isn't a Costco near me but there is a Sam's Club which I believe is essentially the same thing. I don't shop there, one person doesn't need bulk.

One-person household here. I do make good use of my Costco membership.

by Anonymousreply 178January 9, 2024 4:12 AM

Crates of Gas-X and Lysol Air Freshener.

by Anonymousreply 179January 9, 2024 12:59 PM

Brandon Perea.

by Anonymousreply 180January 9, 2024 1:01 PM

We rarely go inside (post COVID) but I have ordered stuff from the website and mostly, we use it because even at $60 a year we realize savings on the gas price(s).

One of these days I'll sign up for Sam's Club instead, as it seems there's always offers for free or discounted memberships, and their gas price is usually within a penny of Costco's.

by Anonymousreply 181January 9, 2024 1:04 PM

I'm wondering if it's worth re-upping when it's renewal time. Razor blades are cheaper but otherwise I don't see much savings. I like the Kirkland cling wrap (it's Stretch-Tite, which is the best) for the size of the roll, but the cost per foot (or however it's measured) is the same as the local supermarket, albeit one which has great prices. Maybe it's what we eat and not the prices, but I don't see much in savings on food we like and even with a stand-alone freezer in the pantry, given the quantities we end up throwing stuff away that's been in there too long. I do use the pharmacy for one med that's cheaper there, but the staff appears to be pharmacy school dropouts, not graduates, and half the time the price is wrong.

I wanted to get tires there but they don't sell the size my car came with and they don't have gas at the store near me. It's only 60 bucks a year, but if I'm not saving that much, it's not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 182January 9, 2024 2:15 PM

The lack of imagination here is pretty stunning: paper goods, cleaning products, wine, cheese, frozen foods, canned goods, glasses, ey exams, electronics. Their travel collaborations usually have the cheapest car rentals. Not difficult to make the membership more than pay.

by Anonymousreply 183January 9, 2024 3:59 PM

I didn't realize Costco would ever consider having a store with no gas station.....seems odd.

R183 their extra lines of business are sometimes helpful but sometimes not.

by Anonymousreply 184January 9, 2024 4:17 PM

Those peanut butter-filled pretzel bites!!!

by Anonymousreply 185January 9, 2024 4:21 PM

I'll update / add on to my list, upthread:

1. Vitamins & supplements

2. Hass avocados, Bing cherries (fruits)

3. Dried cherries & raisins

4. Olive / avocado oil, Tabasco sauce, black pepper, Kalamata olives

5. Peanut butter

6. CHEESES: Kerrygold Dubliner, cheddar (Kingdom & Kirkland Coastal).

by Anonymousreply 186January 9, 2024 4:23 PM

If you aren’t drive-through coffee whore, stock up on the big boxes of pods.

by Anonymousreply 187January 9, 2024 4:31 PM

I buy large containers of laundry and dish soap. Saves me from having to buy this too often.

by Anonymousreply 188January 9, 2024 5:18 PM

R184: "For example, not every Costco location has a gas station. I assumed, wrongly, that they all did."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 9, 2024 5:31 PM

I buy large quantities.

by Anonymousreply 190January 9, 2024 5:34 PM

I’m poor and it’s worth it for me alone - the rotisserie chicken can be made into 6-8 meals, household goods, cheapest gas, lunch to go under 2 dollars, soup and ramen, lunch meat (Kirkland turkey), I buy the huge bag of carrots and cook them with all kinds of meals and cut the rest into snack size, tortilla chips and salsa, muffins are cheaper than Aldi (don’t have an oven)

by Anonymousreply 191January 9, 2024 5:53 PM

There is just 2 of us, but these are things that we regularly purchase at Costco:

Dark Roast Coffee Beans, Hummus, Tzaziki, frozen scallops, shredded chicken, toilet paper and paper towels, spices and bouillon, M&Ms and chocolate chips, dog food (Costco signature dog food is really made by Diamond), bottles of water/Perrier, batteries. On occasion, we've also bought cut flowers, poinsettias, flower bulbs, and clothing. The ready-made meals of Chicken Alfredo and enchiladas (and the tiramisu/Tres Leches cakes) are a godsend when you need to make a meal quickly.

In the pharmacy section, we buy shaving cream and razor blades, vitamins, fish oil, anti-perspirant, aspirin, etc.

I also buy things for work there (cleaning supplies, water, chips, office supplies/pens, etc).

I'm at Costco nearly once a week.

by Anonymousreply 192January 9, 2024 5:57 PM

Rack of lamb

by Anonymousreply 193January 9, 2024 6:07 PM

I buy lots at Costco and Costco.com

by Anonymousreply 194January 9, 2024 6:57 PM

Beware. Costco.com has a shitty internal search engine. Like Data Lounge. If you want to buy something, Google it "____X____ Costco."

I bought some software (Microsoft) elsewhere because I searched on Costco.com and supposedly they didn't have it. I ended up paying more (Office Depot).

by Anonymousreply 195January 9, 2024 7:01 PM

If you are willing to pay their annual membership fee, and like buying bulk at sale prices, then Costco is for you. There is one about 30 minute walk from me. I've only been twice, once with my sister's family, and once on my own ( I snuck in behind a large family). The few products that may have interested me came in big supply packs. If you're single like me there is not much to offer.

by Anonymousreply 196January 9, 2024 7:38 PM

Liverwurst and diamonds, darling!

by Anonymousreply 197January 9, 2024 7:41 PM

Everything

by Anonymousreply 198January 9, 2024 7:49 PM

I read this as what do you buy at Crisco.

by Anonymousreply 199January 9, 2024 8:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200January 9, 2024 8:42 PM

Bagels. I think they make their own.

by Anonymousreply 201January 9, 2024 8:44 PM

Razor blades, Listerine, multivitamins, Brita water filters and Sonicare electric toothbrush heads are all I buy there now. I did go in once years ago for razor blades and came out with a DVD player (and the blades). And I have scrupulously trained myself to not even LOOK down the aisle with the big plastic tubs of Kirkland roasted salted whole cashews. I ate so many once in one sitting that I was nearly sick. They are *delicious*. You have been warned.

by Anonymousreply 202January 9, 2024 10:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203January 9, 2024 10:40 PM

R202 is right -- even if you don't have a lot of room, toiletries are the way to go -- they are generally expensive and don't need a lot of storage space. Sonicare heads alone are worth the price of membership, you can get them for considerable less than anywhere else, esp. factoring in that buying on line, even from Amazon, is fraught -- there are just too many fakes on line.

by Anonymousreply 204January 9, 2024 10:46 PM

I had a membership a couple of times (when I was single and then partnered) and never got much value out of it.

I don't like the experience, it seems tawdry, especially the zombies circling around the food section sampling fucking anything and everything - multiple times. The checkout lines, the psedo-cheery receipt checker, the massive parking lots. I bought little gas so it wasn't worth the bother. I had no large freezer and and not inclined to put up food like a frontier woman. The few food items I liked came in strange flavors or ridiculously giant sizes. I bought a washer and dryer there and had a months' long ordeal of getting them delivered. The clothes are for people who shop at Wal-Mart. The $1 pizza slices looked nasty.

I bought some vitamins and ibuprofen. They never had the kind of cat food and litter I wanted. Plastic trash bags? Yes, but the wrong sizes for.me. They had adequate everyday olive oil, the coffee was an okay selection --and quite a good price as I recall. Produce and baked goods were sold in minimum quantity beyond my need and ability to store. The beat deal was the large and respectable liquor store with good prices and easy, but that I used only once or twice a year for parties. Paper towels - giant packages of cheap select-a-size paper towels were another good buy.

Shopping at Costco was never remotely a substitute for.shopping at a grocery store. But.mostly the.selection didn't fit my habits of shopping or.consumptiom.

by Anonymousreply 205January 9, 2024 11:15 PM

Family of four (2 dads, 2 kids): on a regular basis we buy the following at Costco milk, eggs, muffins, detergent, bread, juice boxes, butter, paper towels and toilet paper. We also buy gas.

by Anonymousreply 206January 9, 2024 11:25 PM

I go for the cheap food at the food counter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207January 9, 2024 11:36 PM

I don't understand the long lines at the gas pumps. It is never the cheapest gas - there are always cheaper alternatives nearby.

I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 208January 10, 2024 3:09 AM

I'm not the road-rage-type, but those assholes at COSTCO with the fucking oversized shopping carts. Thank God I don't live in an open-carry state.

by Anonymousreply 209January 10, 2024 3:11 AM

I don't think the gas price is worth going out of your way for.

by Anonymousreply 210January 10, 2024 3:45 AM

I would not pay money for the opportunity to spend money.

by Anonymousreply 211January 10, 2024 4:08 AM

Non perishable pantry goods are what I buy. The huge box of Quakers Oats, Olive oil, Almonds and pecans. Canned tuna and salmon. I've found decent gym shoes there and even underwear at times. Decent winter jacket too.

by Anonymousreply 212January 10, 2024 4:24 AM

Oh, I like getting gas at Costco. I know it's good quality and a good price and I feel safe there not worrying about getting carjacked or robbed.

by Anonymousreply 213January 10, 2024 4:29 AM

I was the one who started this thread 2 years ago. I did wind up getting a membership, but I only use it for my contacts and my husband's eyeglasses. The store is always crowded and it's nerve wracking to shop for *anything* there. I'd rather spend more and not have to deal with the crowds.

by Anonymousreply 214January 10, 2024 4:34 AM

Costcos are messy. Instacart has me going there at least once a day. Sam's Club are more orderly.

by Anonymousreply 215January 10, 2024 4:38 AM

Costco is stressful, esp. considering it’s a membership store. I do try to shop on weeknights, early in the week.

by Anonymousreply 216January 10, 2024 5:47 AM

$10 fresh, hot, large pizza.

by Anonymousreply 217January 10, 2024 7:56 AM

For a state that doesn't have a single decent pizza joint (California), the COSTCO pizza is about as good as you can find.

It'll do, but it ain't 231st Street.

by Anonymousreply 218January 10, 2024 8:06 AM

Aside from the basics, i like to see what's new in Costco; I read that companies are now dumping short term overstock in Costco to unload the stuff, but without having to diminish their "brand" by selling items at Costco. Every so often, clothes, cookbooks or homewares (for awhile, they had a lot of Pendleton stuff) will show up & be gone. I don't have the storage for buying a lot of surplus, but if you have the time & patience, Costco can be a bit of an adventure too.

by Anonymousreply 219January 10, 2024 8:50 AM

I was thinking of buying a new fridge at Costco. When does one have to replace an old fridge?

by Anonymousreply 220January 10, 2024 10:09 AM

R220 one replaces an old fridge when it no longer suffices.

by Anonymousreply 221January 10, 2024 1:30 PM

R14- If you don’t shop even weekly then you probably have a shitty diet mean that you don’t eat any fresh fruits or vegetables because if you do eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables you must go shopping frequently at least once a week.

by Anonymousreply 222January 10, 2024 2:07 PM

I'd replace an old fridge when it breaks.

by Anonymousreply 223January 10, 2024 2:26 PM

R208 is making up stuff. It's almost always cheaper than anything closeby. Have used them on a number of long roadtrips.

by Anonymousreply 224January 10, 2024 3:47 PM

You know why I go to Costco for my gas and for other items as well? Because I trust Costco. They have a great return policy, and they have good quality stuff, including gasoline. You can get your tires there too . R222, I go to costco about twice a month. I eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day. I don't buy them at Costco most of the time. I will get fresh Campari tomatoes there because they're much less expensive than my supermarket. I will also buy a whole pork loin and cut it into about 6-8 pieces to roast now and then. A jug of pure maple syrup is a good buy too. And Costco bakery has the best bread and muffins.

by Anonymousreply 225January 10, 2024 3:55 PM

Just got Kirkland toilet paper, Kirkland paper towel, Kirkland almonds

by Anonymousreply 226January 10, 2024 4:21 PM

No way I can handle going to Costco once or even twice per week. Once every month or two is plenty -- more than enough. I supplement my food needs at my local supermarket.

by Anonymousreply 227January 11, 2024 2:52 AM

5 year old cheddar.

by Anonymousreply 228January 11, 2024 4:41 AM

They have an excellent selection of wines at great prices. And I bought a couple of wheels of brie for a great price. I can't imagine going there once a week, though. Unless you operate a store or restaurant. I go once a month, and if I can I skip a month.

by Anonymousreply 229January 11, 2024 3:23 PM

Are there glory holes in the men’s rooms?

by Anonymousreply 230January 11, 2024 3:28 PM

The cost of an annual membership is going up...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231January 11, 2024 4:04 PM

The membership fee went up last year.

by Anonymousreply 232January 11, 2024 4:12 PM

R185 The Kirkland Signature PB Pretzels are no longer sold, at least on the Costco.com site. There was a quality issue (non-health-related, more like appearance, I think) that made 'em pull them last month, but they are supposedly returning to the stores.

But again (and while they're great, they're hardly a necessity of life) they cost less at Wegman's.

by Anonymousreply 233January 11, 2024 4:19 PM

Kirkland almonds are the best

by Anonymousreply 234January 11, 2024 7:28 PM

R208 But why waste gas to drive there. Plus the lines move fast.

by Anonymousreply 235January 11, 2024 7:30 PM

I love the Kirkland Cauliflower Pizza Supremes. Two large with italian sausage meat, pepperoni and some vegetables, on a cauliflower crust for $12.99 I will sometimes add mushrooms and bell pepper, some garlic powder and drizzle of olive oil with a sprinkle of grated romano for a kick. But eating them as is is fine. They're delicious. I'll also buy a bag of frozen salmon fillets. very handy for a quick healthy meal. Same with the shrimp. Don't overlook their freezer offerings. Marie Callendar chicken pot pies, I think 8 to a box.

by Anonymousreply 236January 11, 2024 8:41 PM

Kirkland T-shirts and apple-cinnamon muffins.

by Anonymousreply 237January 11, 2024 8:49 PM

Those 10-12 inch round all purpose cakes in chocolate or vanilla for $15.99 are wonderful for a last minute celebration. In fact IMO Costco's bakery can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 238January 11, 2024 8:56 PM

Newman's Own K-cups

chicken jerkey for the dogs

dog toys

rotisserie chicken, or other prepared foods

paper goods, plastic and aluminum wrap, paper plates

toiletries

snacks (you can tell 'cause I type fat)

sometimes home goods

by Anonymousreply 239January 11, 2024 9:07 PM

Gasoline, rotisserie chicken, parmesan, pimiento cheese,Kalamata olives, canned tomatoes, coffee, cat litter, bottled water, tires, vitamins and supplements, paper towels, wine, Kirland pizza made fresh and hotdog on a bun fresh, bread, sometimes their pies, the cheesecake is really good but so is their pecan, pumpkin and apple pie, Jarlsberg cheese has the best price their, good size slice from a wheel for around twelve dollars, eggs, detergent, their tuna is the best around, seriously, so Kirkland tuna, and I buy my coffee there as well, they have some nice frozen pizzas and the frozen meals have some nice ones, eg the Highliner frozen Tilapia one is unbelievably tasty, kitchen garbage bags paper plates, the little ones, I think they are six inch, I use them as 'cat plates'. If you go on Saturday morning there are people sampling all sorts of things and its really fun to browse and taste. Christmastime and before they come out with wonderful cookies and chocolates. Chocolates of the world are fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 240January 11, 2024 9:16 PM

R240: Costco must LOVE you!

by Anonymousreply 241January 12, 2024 2:26 AM

They sell a carton of 2 dozen large brown organic eggs for about $7. 50. Sometimes the price goes down to $6.99.

by Anonymousreply 242January 12, 2024 2:38 AM

This time of year they have bags of Cara Cara oranges which are delicious

by Anonymousreply 243January 12, 2024 2:52 AM

I've never tried Jarlsberg cheese. I don't know if my local Costco carries it.

What's so good about Cara Cara oranges? How is it better than a regular orange.

by Anonymousreply 244January 12, 2024 3:26 AM

[quote]R208 is making up stuff.

Just because something doesn't align with your personal experience, R224, it must be made up.

How Datalounge of you!

by Anonymousreply 245January 12, 2024 7:52 AM

The PB filled pretzels are back, R233!

Believe me, I've tried every other store's version of the snack, and the Kirkland ones are the best. The others seem 'stale' in comparison.

And given the size of the container, the $9.99 is a much better deal than the other brands.

Now if only they'd make a chocolate-covered version ... I could type even fatter!

by Anonymousreply 246January 12, 2024 8:00 AM

R241 Lol! That could be true but when I go it's usually pretty busy, at anytime of the day.

Remember in When Harry met Sally, when he said he says, ""Restaurants are to people in the '80s what theater was to people in the '60s." Well, I guess Costco is to people in the new millenia what restaurants were to people in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 247January 13, 2024 1:08 AM

R247 A corny cunt.

by Anonymousreply 248January 13, 2024 2:29 AM

They’re 18 to a package, not 2 dozen.

The only thing I dislike from those eggs is that the sizes are so very inconsistent, even though the package indicates large.

Mom had a sample of the Cara Cara oranges and said they were sort of sour. We got the regular bag of navel oranges. They’re delicious! Sweet and thin-skinned.

So to answer OP’s question: Everything!!

by Anonymousreply 249January 13, 2024 4:26 AM

Shrimp cocktail with the ketchup dipping sauce, frozen macarons, Kerrygold butter. My local Costco stopped making / selling the quinoa salad.

by Anonymousreply 250January 14, 2024 5:44 PM

My Costco had poké for a while there. Loved it, it was delicious.

Alas, not enough people bought it or even knew what it was.

La raza can be so low-class and uneducated sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 251January 14, 2024 6:25 PM

I bought the Banana Bread and the Zebra popcorn yesterday.

I also bought rasberries, bananas, apples, blackberries and blueberries for smoothies.

by Anonymousreply 252January 14, 2024 6:28 PM

I love their blackberries! So sweet and delicious. Cheap, too.

The raspberries are a good price as well.

by Anonymousreply 253January 14, 2024 6:45 PM

Bing cherries, during the summer.

by Anonymousreply 254January 14, 2024 6:49 PM

R249, I buy the organic brown eggs in the refrigerated room for dairy. I have the clear plastic container in my refrigerator right now. There are 24 eggs...two dozen.

by Anonymousreply 255January 15, 2024 1:27 AM

I want to be the guy who only goes in and buys a huge box of condoms. I’m sure it’s probably a variety pack. Ribbed for the lady’s pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 256January 15, 2024 1:32 AM

I ran into someone I knew at Costco. His shopping cart was full of alcohol. I didn't stare at it. I kept it in my peripheral vision. But I noticed it.

by Anonymousreply 257January 15, 2024 3:46 AM

It's a good place to buy electric toothbrushes. They usually give you two, instead of just one.

by Anonymousreply 258January 16, 2024 1:17 AM

I buy Salty and Sweet protein bars, Protein Plus shakes, AREDS pills, Pepto Bismol, vitamins, cases of black beans, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, coffee (Peet’s has been cheaper than Kirkland, Bulleit bourbon, Kirkland vodka, gruyere, jarlsberg ( i buy these for fondue), Scot toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, English Laundry pants. I think the tee shirts are too heavy and long.

by Anonymousreply 259January 21, 2024 3:23 AM

The peanut butter is pretty good. Before I opened it, I stored it upside down. Then I stirred it and put it in the fridge.

by Anonymousreply 260January 25, 2024 6:01 PM

I have learned over time what works for me and what doesn't. I used to buy vitamins, those huge jars of protein powder, and all kinds of over the counter meds from Costco. I don't any more. I live alone. I was the only one using them and I just didn't use them often enough to make it worthwhile. The stuff would expire. But pantry goods, Olive oil, oatmeal, etc. That stuff is great. Maple syrup, etc.

by Anonymousreply 261January 25, 2024 6:14 PM

When I buy meat I take it home and break it down into useable amounts and freeze it. That's very economical.

by Anonymousreply 262January 25, 2024 6:15 PM

What don’t I buy at Costco?

by Anonymousreply 263January 25, 2024 6:21 PM

I've tried so hard to get used to their toilet paper. It's not terrible. But it is only a step or two removed from commercial grade. I used to used Northern Ultra plush, but during the pandemic I switched.

And sometimes Home Depot has better prices and lots more variety when it comes to cleaning products and paper towels, trash bags too.

by Anonymousreply 264January 26, 2024 3:30 AM

ALDI has better prices for the massive packs of toilet paper and paper towels.

ALDI has better prices on a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 265January 31, 2024 5:04 AM

Will be retiring soon and will be leaving a small house on a steep hill with no storage space in a big city for a larger house with a garage and no stairs in suburban paradise. One of the simple pleasures we're looking forward to is having the ability to hoard toilet paper, cleaning products, booze, vitamins, and pantry items from big box stores like Costco.

We bought a mammoth Subaru (named Peg or Deb - we're undecided) SUV last year. It's impossible to maneuver and park this thing in SF. Soon we'll be hauling garden soil, firewood, and maybe even cat litter if we decide to get cats. Looking forward to wide boulevards and big parking spaces! Goodbye to daily shopping at corner stores via public tranny. Hello to middle-American consumerism. My partner loves finding sales and clipping coupons. I despise shopping, but love to get stoned and go along for the ride

by Anonymousreply 266January 31, 2024 9:35 AM

I just bought my second laptop there. The first one died after about 18 months and without the free Costco extended warranty, I'd have been SOL (manufacturer's warranty was only for one year). But they refunded my money in full. You're not going to get that with any other store.

by Anonymousreply 267January 31, 2024 3:28 PM

Costco's return policy is unlike anything I have ever experienced. It's really wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 268January 31, 2024 3:53 PM

Ever have Costco's big ol' chocolate cake?

D E L I C I O U S

by Anonymousreply 269February 9, 2024 3:01 PM

R269 I have never had it. I used to look at it longingly and say, "One day I'm gonna try it." But alas. They stopped making it. It is not available and hasn't been for years. But I have tried their chocolate birthday cake. I'm talking about the 10 " round and it is delicious.

by Anonymousreply 270February 9, 2024 7:07 PM

R270 I just had one the other day? They did not stop making it here.

by Anonymousreply 271February 9, 2024 8:15 PM

R270 are you talking about that seven layer really high huge chocolate cake? Because in Michigan and in Georgia I haven't been able to find it. The chocolate cake I have seen and I have bought is the $15.99 ten inch round birthday/all purpose celebration cake. It also comes in vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 272February 9, 2024 8:27 PM

No no no. Just a high, sing layer with chocolate icing. That one you bought for a birthday cake is not advertised as such but the price is about right for the one I'm talking of.

That 7 layer one sounds great, though.

by Anonymousreply 273February 9, 2024 8:31 PM

OK. I think we're enjoying the same chocolate cake. And maybe it's not 10" but more like 12-14. But delicious. My friends and I now use it regularly for special occasions.

by Anonymousreply 274February 9, 2024 8:34 PM

I wish my SoCal Costco carried flan like the ones in Hawaii. It's not expensive and really delicious.

by Anonymousreply 275February 9, 2024 8:48 PM

I There are a lot of things I haven'ttried and I'm curious about.Has anyone ever had the ravioli lasagna bolognese casserole? Or the huge family sized Chicken pot pie? How about their chili?

by Anonymousreply 276February 9, 2024 10:06 PM

I get the canned chili,Cattle Drive Gold. I just really like it. Haven't tried the lasagna blognese casserole but I do get the Kirkland Signature Italian Sausage and Beef Lasagna which is surprisingly good. If the pot pie is Marie Calendars we just get the regular ones but I don't remember seeing a real big one?

by Anonymousreply 277February 9, 2024 10:52 PM

I am single. The 12 pack of Trader Joe's toilet paper isn't half used after several months. Yet I should join Costco?

by Anonymousreply 278February 9, 2024 10:58 PM

R277 Costco makes a large chicken pot pie. Not Marie Callender.

by Anonymousreply 279February 9, 2024 11:46 PM

The ravioli lasagna is absolutely delicious.

The chicken pot pie is huge and tasty as well.

by Anonymousreply 280February 10, 2024 6:26 AM

I thought about buying one of the giant chicken pot pies and cutting it in portions to freeze, but it's too big even for that. there are just two of us, and it looks like it would last forever in the freezer and the quality would degrade.

by Anonymousreply 281February 10, 2024 12:47 PM

Rotisserie chicken

Coffee

Protein drinks

Protein bars

Egg whites

Uncured Canadian bacon

Canned tuna

Canned chicken breast

Boneless skinless chicken thighs and chicken breasts

Dave's Killer Bread

Powdered Tide detergent

Vitamins and supplements

Spring mix salad greens

Amlactin Body Lotion (winter months)

Underwear and socks

Workout Clothes

by Anonymousreply 282February 10, 2024 2:23 PM

You know there are things you should not buy at Costco too. I've noticed some of the so called snack foods are pretty gross..

by Anonymousreply 283February 10, 2024 4:21 PM

I LOVE it that there are 283 responses on a posy about "What do you buyt at Costco?" I LOVE my fellow Dlers!

by Anonymousreply 284February 12, 2024 2:51 AM

r284, are you Australian, or do you speak the language?

by Anonymousreply 285March 2, 2024 5:04 AM

Whoa! Just read an article that hinted that Kirkland Signature Irish Cream is made by Bailey's with just a slightly altered flavor (more vanilla or something like that) and that a 1.75 liter bottle is just $17.99! Might need to renew my membership and drive down to suburbia tomorrow. Haven't been there in years. Maybe I'll go to the fancier one that's a mile or two out of the way rather than the skeezy one near the airport and not far from where I used to work.

I can almost taste the hotdog with extra sauerkraut, onions, relish, and mustard now.

How much is an annual membership these days?

by Anonymousreply 286March 2, 2024 5:25 AM

Underwear at Costco? Oh honey I hope you've reached the age of unfuckable.

by Anonymousreply 287March 2, 2024 5:28 AM

The Dave's Killer 21 grains bread is a good deal -- if you eat a lot of bread. You've got to buy two loaves. You could freeze one or both.

I remember a tall, round, multi-layer chocolate cake w/chocolate frosting that was really good. I no longer cruise around the baked goods section of Costco, esp. since they stopped selling La Brea bread.

by Anonymousreply 288March 2, 2024 5:39 AM

It’s $120.00 for the executive and $60.00 for the Gold Star membership, I think.

They no longer have sauerkraut or onions at the deli. Just relish, mustard and ketchup.

They offer boxer briefs for men, name brands too. The ladies can choose from briefs, hi-cut or bikini bottoms. 100% cotton.

by Anonymousreply 289March 3, 2024 6:33 PM

r289, thanks. For $60, I could easily (and embarrassingly) earn that in just one booze run in savings.

You used to have to ask at the counter for the little cups of sauerkraut. I remember thinking that the trays of diced onions they put out for self served looked unsanitary after so many people had pawed through them, but that never stopped me.

by Anonymousreply 290March 3, 2024 11:42 PM

I think there are offers around for $40 off, so first year should be (net) $20?

by Anonymousreply 291March 4, 2024 6:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!