Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can we take a moment to give thanks to MSNBC for the beautiful gift that is Ayman Mohyeldin?

He is on Politics Nation right now for the Revvies in a tux looking good enough to eat! This is an Ayman Mohyeldin Appreciation Thread! Post your favorite pics of the beautiful Egyptian-American journalist for all of DL to enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2022 8:08 PM

If you married Ayman, would you need to convert to Islam?

by Anonymousreply 1January 1, 2022 9:41 PM

R1 I would gladly convert to Islam for Ayman if that was required.

Besides Ayman already is married to a beautiful model, with whom he has 2 children. She is definitely Muslim.

I don't know why so many American women complain about having to convert to be Muslim or Jewish or Catholic etc. Hell you live in the US, you "practice" it as much as you want. Americans are not known for following all the rules. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 2, 2022 5:31 AM

Here is Ayman with is son! This is so precious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 2, 2022 5:33 AM

The fifth clip here [Ridicu-list] shows Ayman up close! He is looking really good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 2, 2022 10:36 AM

I've long thought he was a cute sexy man.

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2022 10:50 AM

he should have a daily MSNBC show - his report on Four Seasons Landscaping was A1

by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2022 11:42 AM

Nope. Not even top 5 @ MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 7January 2, 2022 11:50 AM

This guy is even sexier with his facial hair and his touch of gray. He just oozes sex from every pore of his body. I love watching his show on the weekends.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2022 2:34 AM

Why was he banished to weekends?

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2022 2:46 AM

The opportunity was there for him to host his own show on the primetime hour on weekends, and he took it. I don't think he was banished - I think he was promoted to his own evening show.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2022 3:07 AM

My enormous TV does his complexion no favors.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2022 3:18 AM

[quote]If you married Ayman

I'd certainly prefer marrying Ayman to marrying Aywoman.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2022 3:58 AM

He’s on his way out.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2022 4:47 AM

He had a M-F weekday show before he was banished to weekends.

I’m guessing he’s a little too opinionated on social media.

Sometimes you just have to play the game.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2022 5:09 AM

He subbed for Alix (or whatever her name is) on Friday and he was so much more appealing. I don't think she's going to last.

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2022 5:27 AM

He’s gorgeous, and thicc to boot.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2022 5:30 AM

I would just love to embrace him and kiss him for a half hour. Then get him naked.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2022 4:46 PM

Bump for Ayman hawtness !

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2022 11:41 AM

He looks a lot like Skylar Astin on the new CBS dramedy "So Help Me, Todd". I'd love to have both of them at once.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2022 4:11 PM

Damn this guy is hawt ! Wonder if he gets massaged by a gay masseur after every workout ? If not, I volunteer.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2022 9:02 PM

I love when the camera catches him from the side on his show and you can really see his thick legs.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2022 9:11 PM

He's replace Ari Melber as my favorite Semite on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2022 9:44 PM

Last night he covered for Alex Wagner (thank heavens) and said at the end of the show- "I'll be here tomorrow night as well, so see you then." I put on the show and instead it's Alicia Mendez, who - for some reason- MSNBC feels the need to shove down our throats every chance they get.

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2022 1:24 AM

R1 If you are a Christian or Jewish woman you can marry a Moselm and keep your religion.

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2022 1:27 AM

R22 Egyptians are not technically Arabs or Semites. Copts are the descendants of the Ancient Egyptians and don't consider themselves Arabs. Egyptian Muslims are genetically the same to Copts.

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2022 1:31 AM

Very unfortunate skin. Hugely.

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2022 1:45 AM

Can we give a look at Steve Patterson of MSNBC news - he's been covering the murders at Club Q. This guy is damn fine looking - and my gaydar definitely pings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2022 5:10 PM

Wow he looks terrible in that linked picture, r27

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2022 6:17 PM

[R28] He does, but look at the photos below that one and click on them - hot, hot, hot !

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2022 8:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!