Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ken Wahl Hates Me!

Ken Wahl has an active Twitter account for himself and the Barbi Twins. They routinely post pictures of themselves from about 25 years ago, but none more recent. I simply noted that they probably all weighed 300 lbs. now and Ken reported me for abuse! I'm locked out of Twitter. My God, I'm Bette Midler 2.0 now! And our lives are forever intertwined.

by Anonymousreply 7December 30, 2021 8:07 PM

I believe that thin-skinned fool is a Trump supporter, so you know what snowflakes they are.

by Anonymousreply 1December 30, 2021 6:59 PM

Are they in a polyamorous relationship?

by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2021 7:03 PM

Do you mean they all weigh 300 pounds collectively?

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2021 7:07 PM

Is he a Trumper? He seems to do good stuff for animals and vets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 30, 2021 7:07 PM

R4 - that's not Ken Wahl, that's Steven Bauer. But yes, Ken and the Barbi Twins are very concerned with animal rescue and veterans causes.

by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2021 7:23 PM

[quote]I'm Bette Midler 2.0 now! And our lives are forever intertwined.

Are your lives forever intertwined because you were locked out of Twitter or because she doesn't think highly of Ken Wahl?

[quote]The first time I met him the first thing he said was, “I want you to know, I hate n***ers and fa***ts.” That was the first thing out of his mouth after hello. I had no idea why he said that, because we had neither of those in our picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 30, 2021 7:54 PM

Karma is a bitch OP, but normally that just.

by Anonymousreply 7December 30, 2021 8:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!