Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Hello, My Name Is Doris” starring Sally Field

Anyone else like this movie? I loved it when I went to see it after it came out. Sally Field never disappoints me, she’s such a great actress!

I loved the story of an older woman who believes her young co-worker is sexually attracted to her and her fantasies etc. Max Greenfield, while I find him to only be able to play one character, was hot in this, and very charming. No wonder Doris wanted that cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2022 10:42 PM

I thought it was a really sweet, cute movie. The kind they rarely make anymore. The scene I remember the most was Sally's big freakout when a family member tries to throw away something that belonged to her. She was really heartbreaking in that scene.

by Anonymousreply 1December 29, 2021 8:57 PM

I like Sally Field, but this movie was cringey and the plot unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 2December 29, 2021 9:00 PM

I really enjoyed the movie. It’s lightand fun. And Max Greenberg should never be allowed to wear a shirt.

by Anonymousreply 3December 29, 2021 9:02 PM

Cute how the young hipsters dug her retro style.

by Anonymousreply 4December 29, 2021 9:10 PM

R4 it happens.

by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2021 1:57 AM

One of my favorite movies. I thought it was charming and just buoyant. And I love the ending.

by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2022 2:56 PM

[quote]Max Greenfield, while I find him to only be able to play one character, was hot in this, and very charming.

I totally disagree. He gave a wonderful performance as Cunanan's friend in "The Assassination of Gianni Versace" and proved he is a lot more than just his comic performances.

by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2022 3:00 PM

I wanted Max inside me quite deeply. Nerd cock rules!

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2022 3:03 PM

"this movie was cringey"

R2 Learn English

by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2022 3:07 PM

Love Sally. I need to watch this.

by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2022 3:09 PM

R9 Adding one letter to the word "cringy" is not a lack of knowledge of the English language.

Must you be an old, morbidly obese cunt about something so minor?

by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2022 3:13 PM

Aww.

This looks cute.

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2022 3:35 PM

I think it’s one of Sally’s best performances. Such a sweet movie and I loved Tyne Daly as her best friend. I need to watch it again.

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2022 3:42 PM

It’s been airing on Showtime this month. Sally is really wonderful and I love how everyone thinks Doris is cool and none of the kids she hangs out with are condescending or cruel. Even the villainous sister in law seems to want to like Doris. Great ending.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2022 8:37 PM

I loved it too. I recommend it to people a lot. Sally Field was perfect & I am fan of Max G. He was. very sweet in this.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2022 10:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!