Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET circular group urinals?

When is the last time you saw one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 26, 2021 10:49 PM

I was in the athletic department of the U of Arizona in the stadium and they had one of those.

by Anonymousreply 1December 26, 2021 6:59 PM

This is what they use in Europe, right?

They don’t have these in the US.

by Anonymousreply 2December 26, 2021 6:59 PM

We had one of those in kindergarten to wash our hands. I guess it would have been the right height. I have not seen one since.

I'm in the US.

by Anonymousreply 3December 26, 2021 7:07 PM

This is not a urinal. It is for washing your hands. When you step on the bar by the floor, water squirts out and you wash your hands. When I was in junior high in Michigan in the1960s, there was one in the GIRL'S bathroom, instead of sinks. Our school was old and even in the 60s, the communal hand-washing thingy was a relic but it worked well and multiple girls could wash their hands at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 4December 26, 2021 7:08 PM

We had those at my elementary school in Minnesota, as well. They were for washing hands, not pissing.

by Anonymousreply 5December 26, 2021 7:10 PM

Notice there are hand soap dispensers on the pole in OP's picture.

by Anonymousreply 6December 26, 2021 7:10 PM

Like posters above said that’s not a urinal. But this, my friends, is a shower.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 26, 2021 7:12 PM

r4, I was in Michigan in the 60s in grade school as well. Midland, MI.

by Anonymousreply 8December 26, 2021 7:12 PM

Here a urinal to delight the pecker checkers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 26, 2021 7:16 PM

Some of you have been pissing in the sink, maybe you just didn't know it, how embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 10December 26, 2021 7:33 PM

Nothing was as good for a gayling in the 1960s and '70s as the open urinals at Fenway Park something like shown in the link below. There was nothing like a steady stream (excuse the pun) of an unobstructed view of cocks, cocks and more cocks.

What game? There's a baseball game going on? Who cares?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 26, 2021 9:14 PM

Another pecker-peeking paradise...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 26, 2021 9:18 PM

Ballpark magic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 26, 2021 9:20 PM

The Yale Bowl used to have trough urinals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 26, 2021 9:24 PM

These hip to floor urinals are actually the best because it's a bit awkward to hover over the urinal so you have to just stand back, stand tall and let it flow for all to see. Excellent penis-viewing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 26, 2021 9:24 PM

As times changed, these were good too often previously found in airports. Whip it out, stand back, a row of cocks, no urinal dividers...and great penis lighting!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 26, 2021 9:27 PM

Male bonding is gone...urinal dividers suck. They are the decline and fall of Western Civilization.

by Anonymousreply 17December 26, 2021 9:29 PM

But a godsend for the pee-shy.

by Anonymousreply 18December 26, 2021 9:30 PM

^^Dick-viewing is all that matters. Peeing isn't always the point.

by Anonymousreply 19December 26, 2021 9:32 PM

Step right up, boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 26, 2021 9:33 PM

Me visiting the USMC base at 29 Palms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 26, 2021 9:33 PM

No cock-hiding here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 26, 2021 9:36 PM

They have or had one of these at Rupert Street bar in London. At least when I lived there 20 years ago. And yes there'd always be at last one tourist a night who would be pissing in it.

by Anonymousreply 23December 26, 2021 9:38 PM

Saw lots of daddy dick at the these floor-to-waist urinals at the local drive-in when I was a kid. Couldn't get too close so daddy's penis was out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 26, 2021 9:39 PM

Iowa State's football stadium had a few just like in OP's pic. Not sure if they still do. Lots of farm dick.

by Anonymousreply 25December 26, 2021 9:40 PM

I love those pissing walls. I remember they are all over the UK, but not so much in the US. Pissing walls are such a liberation. I have seen all sorts happen there.

by Anonymousreply 26December 26, 2021 9:42 PM

Oooh

That’s why this old guy got confused when he was in Europe. He probably thought it was an old school American hand washing thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 26, 2021 9:43 PM

Group showers and trough urinals are common in Germany. At Octoberfest there are troughs in the ground. There is no reason to be shy, just a penis, all men have one.

by Anonymousreply 28December 26, 2021 9:50 PM

That has to have been designed by men who want to get a good look at other guy's dicks, maybe to assure themselves that they have the biggest one in the room.

by Anonymousreply 29December 26, 2021 9:59 PM

[quote] Notice there are hand soap dispensers on the pole in OP's picture.

In spite of it being a thread about urinals, I didn’t see a pole in OP’s picture.

by Anonymousreply 30December 26, 2021 9:59 PM

[quote] There is no reason to be shy, just a penis, all men have one.

LITERAL VIOLENCE!!!

by Anonymousreply 31December 26, 2021 10:00 PM

I remember that type of sink from Harriet the Spy. Harriet had it in her school and washed her stinky feet in it after being bullied by the bitchy girl who played the Turkey in the pageant. I always thought that sink was so dramatic and cool

by Anonymousreply 32December 26, 2021 10:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!