Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Best Hookup App now?

Grindr is just preening Kweens, Ts, fat trolls and methheads now.

Is there a better option?

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2022 8:11 PM

Some guys use "Scruff", but it seems to be all about bears and otters and god knows what escaped from the zoo…

by Anonymousreply 1December 25, 2021 8:23 PM

Sniffies - lots of bis & DL if you're into that sort of thing

by Anonymousreply 2December 25, 2021 8:33 PM

"Grindr is just preening Kweens, Ts, fat trolls and methheads now."

Oh no, I'm 4 out of 4..

by Anonymousreply 3December 25, 2021 8:39 PM

Get off the apps you losers. There is a whole world out there.

by Anonymousreply 4December 25, 2021 8:59 PM

Sniffles....everyone is looking for sex...no pretense of the "I'm looking for friends or dates" gays

by Anonymousreply 5December 25, 2021 10:15 PM

Manhunt!

by Anonymousreply 6December 25, 2021 10:18 PM

LA WEEKLY classifieds.

by Anonymousreply 7December 25, 2021 10:35 PM

AOL M4M chat rooms

by Anonymousreply 8December 25, 2021 10:42 PM

I would suggest Craigslist Hookup ads but the GOP stole them from us. Notice Canada and UK did NOT ban the CL Hookup ads because it had no effect at all on stopping crime?

by Anonymousreply 9December 25, 2021 10:52 PM

Scruff is ridiculous, deleted my profile in less than a month.

They're much too restrictive on photos and nearly every message I received was from 500-1,000 miles away.

by Anonymousreply 10December 25, 2021 11:03 PM

Manbot 4 Manbot 4 Orgasmic Simulation

by Anonymousreply 11December 25, 2021 11:43 PM

No better option op. Better hunker down and get ready for your funeral.

by Anonymousreply 12December 25, 2021 11:52 PM

Tranvestites4Rent & FistingParapalegics are very good.

by Anonymousreply 13December 26, 2021 12:15 AM

[quote]Some guys use "Scruff", but it seems to be all about bears and otters and god knows what escaped from the zoo…

I'm not anything like that, and I've had a heap of luck on Scruff. It might be because I'm from a less populated part of the globe, so everyone goes on as many apps as they can and ignores the "who it's intended for" thing, if you get me.

But honestly, I think I may just not photograph well or something, because my best successes have always been just going to parties and out and stuff. The app thing seems to be more like a case of "some days you're what everyone seems to want, other days it's no one", so it's frustrating. Different strokes as well, but even a one night stand is nice to have a chat and a drink with and get to know a bit before you do anything, which will happen when you meet a guy or guys out on the town or through friends etc, whereas the apps can be much more of an impersonal, transactional thing. Not always a bad thing, like the time I hooked up with a rugby player in Sydney and we ate each other's asses for god knows how long, but I much prefer that kinda excitement you get when flirting, getting to know someone, picking up on cues at a certain point they're down to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 14December 26, 2021 1:59 AM

[quote]Sniffles....everyone is looking for sex...no pretense of the "I'm looking for friends or dates" gays

It's "Sniffies" but otherwise this is accurate. It's pretty hilarious to look at - a map with nothing but dick and ass pics on it.

by Anonymousreply 15December 26, 2021 2:15 AM

Sniffies also has the advantage of letting you stay anonymous so you can just look and see what's available without having to upload pics, fill out a profile, etc.

by Anonymousreply 16December 26, 2021 2:18 AM

Since Grindr now requires an actual phone number to be verified, not a virtual number like Google Voice, Sniffies is my go to site for trolling trannies and tranny chasers

by Anonymousreply 17December 26, 2021 3:24 AM

Yeah its hard to find quality guys on Grindr, and guys on Tinder don't even want to meet in person. So I guess use Insta to find someone hot and then slide into the dm's?

by Anonymousreply 18December 26, 2021 3:49 AM

Scruff had the most percentage of high quality guys r19

I’ve made several good friends that I met on Scruff, and I’ve been dating a guy for 6 months who I met on Scruff and had several dates before we got naked.

It helps immensely to have good pictures and to fill out your non sexual interests completely and specifically.

by Anonymousreply 19December 26, 2021 3:59 AM

For r18 ^

by Anonymousreply 20December 26, 2021 4:00 AM

Grindr reveals the countries with the most tops and bottoms:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 31, 2021 4:28 AM

There is a secret one for diplomés of OxBridge, the French Grandes Ecoles, and Ivy Leaguers. Like Bilderberg Group, the Illuminati, and WEF DAVOS, it's by invite only.

by Anonymousreply 22December 31, 2021 4:44 AM

"Grindr is just preening Kweens, Ts, fat trolls and methheads now.

Is there a better option?"

You're trolling for sex.

Get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 23December 31, 2021 6:58 AM

BarebackRt.com

by Anonymousreply 24December 31, 2021 10:43 AM

R15 Grindr is letting the trannies/bottom whores show their nasty asses now too.

by Anonymousreply 25December 31, 2021 10:50 AM

Sniffles isn’t an app, right? More of a website?

by Anonymousreply 26December 31, 2021 12:29 PM

There is a Sniffies app but the app stores don't or won't carry it. But you can basically use it as an app on an iPhone by going to the login page using Safari and then adding it to your home screen. I think you can do something similar on Android phones but you'd have to google it.

by Anonymousreply 27December 31, 2021 4:00 PM

I second Sniffies and also Adam4adam.

I like masculine type guys (and bi/married guys too). I've had the best luck with these two since CraigsList folded.

by Anonymousreply 28December 31, 2021 4:48 PM

The My Ass App

by Anonymousreply 29December 31, 2021 5:07 PM

I fucked this 25 year old blonde white dancer bareback that hit me up on Sniffies yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 30December 31, 2021 5:40 PM

R22 - Who the fuck would be interested in a group of pallid thin nerds with crooked teeth? I'm the target audience and would have no interest in that at all. Hang out with people like me? Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 31December 31, 2021 5:54 PM

The only thing I learned on Sniffies is that I'm surrounded by a bunch of very unattractive cocks.

by Anonymousreply 32December 31, 2021 5:58 PM

R13 That already is grindr.

by Anonymousreply 33December 31, 2021 6:08 PM

Sniffles is exclusively for the “on my knees blind folded in an abandoned factory” set.

Does anyone here use the Raya app?

by Anonymousreply 34December 31, 2021 6:11 PM

Do you have to give your location if you're just looking around? Or can I go to a neighborhood in Ankara and see what Turkish Delights are there?

by Anonymousreply 35January 1, 2022 12:57 PM

Been a while since I was on the apps, but I suspect it still holds true that quality varies widely depending on where you are.

So Sniffies may get all the quality guys in one city and Scruff in another

by Anonymousreply 36January 1, 2022 1:02 PM

What is Sniffies? A drug reference?

by Anonymousreply 37January 1, 2022 2:35 PM

“Sniffing around” r37

Like a dog in heat

by Anonymousreply 38January 1, 2022 4:04 PM

Has anyone here ever gotten satisfactorily lucky on Sniffies?

by Anonymousreply 39January 1, 2022 4:16 PM

R39, I had a hookup with my gym crush via Sniffies. He had ignored me on Grindr and Scruff previously, so without the pretext of “I’m looking for something besides a quick hookup” I managed to get him. So, yeah, that was pretty awesome.

by Anonymousreply 40January 1, 2022 4:22 PM

Slut.

by Anonymousreply 41January 1, 2022 4:26 PM

R39 I’ve just started using Sniffies in the past month. It’s much like Grindr combined with Craigslist Personals…the users are usually fugs, trannies and morons, but occasionally you will get a hottie messaging you. The group scroll chat is this mindless display of social maladjustment. There’s an open display of seeking drugs. It’s gaining in popularity and I could seeing replacing the down low straight guys site that Craigslist used to have to lock on.

by Anonymousreply 42January 1, 2022 4:32 PM

Sounds like a good option. I was still pining for the return of Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 43January 1, 2022 4:40 PM

Just checked out Sniffies.

Can definitely see it catching on with DL types as there is no barrier to entry, just go to the site, allow it to use your location and you can see who is on.

I only saw two guys with face pics versus probably 50 or more that were either just anonymous (no photos at all) or had dick pics only.

There is a "pump and dump" (their terminology, not mine) going on in midtown Manhattan now that has 27 guys saying they are attending. The "host" says he will be blindfolded and on his hands and knees, ass in the air. He does however, require his guests to be fully vaxxed.

Not nearly the number of guys you'd have seen on Grindr about five years ago, but it is NYD so that may explain why it's not as busy.

by Anonymousreply 44January 1, 2022 4:44 PM

I’m not sure the older married guys would discover or know about sniffles. They used CL for so long that when it folded they probably just went back to their wives for sex.

by Anonymousreply 45January 1, 2022 4:44 PM

R45 LOL you think women over 30 put out?!?

by Anonymousreply 46January 1, 2022 4:45 PM

[quote] I’m not sure the older married guys would discover or know about sniffles.

Well spread it around. Like The Sunshine Cadets.

by Anonymousreply 47January 1, 2022 5:18 PM

A few may have discovered it but it might take some sorting through to find them on it.

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2022 8:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!