Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The collapse of Bruce Willis is complete!

From A-list to direct to video list, he already has 22 straight to VOD/DVD movies in recent years and he keeps filming new ones, is he in some financial trouble?

by Anonymousreply 43March 12, 2022 10:52 AM

Isn't this the normal life cycle of an action movie star?

by Anonymousreply 1December 25, 2021 5:20 AM

It's the normal life cycle of an asshole who nobody wants to work with anymore.

It's a shame because Willis is talented. But he's such a prick.

by Anonymousreply 2December 25, 2021 5:21 AM

I’m rewatching Die Hard right now. He’s so damn good.

by Anonymousreply 3December 25, 2021 5:21 AM

I think the last recent movie I've watched him in was Looper. He is talented and cool but I think he's just too old and if he's an asshole that will do it.

by Anonymousreply 4December 25, 2021 5:23 AM

No one in Hollywood likes him except for M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

by Anonymousreply 5December 25, 2021 5:23 AM

On set photos from his upcoming movie/dvd - American Siege

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 25, 2021 5:28 AM

Aaron Carter appears to like him.

by Anonymousreply 7December 25, 2021 5:28 AM

it's weird. What does he do that makes him so awful? Not that long ago he was a big time Hollywood star. A decade ago he was still making big movies like the RED movies with other big name actors.

by Anonymousreply 8December 25, 2021 6:47 AM

He got a lot of bad press when he did the press junkets for one of the Red movies. He came across as an entitled, rich and cranky asshole.

Also, he was caught some months back in a store not wearing a mask (he did apologize from what I remember).

I don't think being a known Republican helps things.

by Anonymousreply 9December 25, 2021 6:50 AM

"A decade ago"

R8 he was already 56 at the time, how many years he had left for the leading man or co-leading? you do the math!

by Anonymousreply 10December 25, 2021 6:51 AM

you cant imagine how expensive his life is. He only does 2 or 3 days on these movies. Probably makes a million bucks, maybe two. He's the rare hollywood celebrity who continues to earn insane money into his 60s and as a result, he's never had to cut back.

Ive known celebrities like Willis. They oversleep for a private jet flight and that's 50k out the window. Unlike people who have that type of money from earning it in the field of money, many celebrities have no idea how to control spending. they just keep acquiring new things until they run out of money.

by Anonymousreply 11December 25, 2021 6:52 AM

Sylvester Stallone fired him from The Expendables because Willis was a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 12December 25, 2021 6:58 AM

Kevin Smith also hates him and Smith seems to like everybody.

by Anonymousreply 13December 25, 2021 7:07 AM

He doesn't have a chin to stand on these days!

by Anonymousreply 14December 25, 2021 7:22 AM

Not everybody, R13.

by Anonymousreply 15December 25, 2021 2:48 PM

He had such a hot working class guy swagger when he appeared on the scene. Yeah, I think he was born in NJ but it's the same thing. White thug.

by Anonymousreply 16December 25, 2021 2:51 PM

Willis made an ass out of himself at Cannes in ‘97 when he was promoting The Fifth Element and pronounced that the written word was dead. He’s been unbearable every since.

by Anonymousreply 17December 25, 2021 2:52 PM

Old rumors he has onset dementia from his rampant cocaine use in the 80's.

by Anonymousreply 18December 25, 2021 2:57 PM

He's a one dimensional actor who is an arrogant conservative prick.

by Anonymousreply 19December 25, 2021 3:19 PM

What can I say.....I still want that Willis prick.

by Anonymousreply 20December 25, 2021 3:56 PM

Is he still a chicken hawk going after young meat?

by Anonymousreply 21December 25, 2021 3:58 PM

Didn't Kevin Smith sarcastically dub that actor "Timothy Olyphantastic"?

by Anonymousreply 22December 25, 2021 4:56 PM

R20 at 60, his ass is fantASSitc!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 25, 2021 7:09 PM

Congratulations to him for having his own CATEGORY for a razzie award!!!! Eight nominations!!!

by Anonymousreply 24February 11, 2022 7:34 AM

Alimony and young wives aren’t cheap.

by Anonymousreply 25February 11, 2022 7:36 AM

[quote]No one in Hollywood likes him except for M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

R5 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 26February 11, 2022 7:41 AM

R24 He already won, the question is which one from those 8 direct to DVD/VODs?

by Anonymousreply 27February 11, 2022 7:43 AM

He could just be bored without the work.

by Anonymousreply 28February 11, 2022 7:52 AM

Allegedly, was sober many years and started drinking again. That could explain the assholeism.

by Anonymousreply 29February 11, 2022 8:07 AM

He may have early onset dementia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 11, 2022 4:44 AM

R20 = Aaron Carter

by Anonymousreply 31March 11, 2022 5:05 AM

Told you so.

by Anonymousreply 32March 11, 2022 5:06 AM

Who is funding them and why.

Money laundering?

by Anonymousreply 33March 11, 2022 5:18 AM

R33 They make money. Tens of thousands of older red state american men are sitting down tonight, probably drunk and not too discerning in taste, but watching one of these garbage Bruce Willis movies that was shot in 10 days (with Willis getting $1 mil for 2 days work)

by Anonymousreply 34March 11, 2022 5:28 AM

I heard one of those Hollywood madams on a radio talk show many years ago who said Bruce often "ordered" a few women at a time from her. I remember wondering if that was why Demi Moore got so much reconstructive plastic surgery and did that stupid stripper movie. Desperate move to keep her insatiable man?

by Anonymousreply 35March 11, 2022 5:38 AM

Meaning, she tried to look like a whore to keep him interested.

by Anonymousreply 36March 11, 2022 5:40 AM

I'll never forget reading a GQ article back when he and Demi Moore were de facto king and queen of Hollywood and seeing him be dismissive of the media essentially saying he was too big to care what they think,

by Anonymousreply 37March 11, 2022 5:45 AM

Good Riddance. I NEVER understood the appeal of this smug SOB. He ruined Moonlighting for me. I love Cybill Shepherd but after a couple episodes I stopped watching because I found him completely intolerable. As many times as Die Hard has been on at people's houses I couldn't tell you what it's about because i didn't watch it.

by Anonymousreply 38March 11, 2022 5:52 AM

R23 you know damn well that's not his old wrinkled ass! HA! It is either a body double or has about 10 filters. It's rare that anybody that old is showing their ass on film because literally, NOBODY wants to see that it.

by Anonymousreply 39March 11, 2022 5:57 AM

Bruce was at peak hotness in Armageddon.

by Anonymousreply 40March 11, 2022 5:59 AM

I've heard that Bruce spoke in a derogatory way toward labor unions on a late-night talk show years ago and that film crews didn't like him because of it. I didn't hear him say it, but it's easy to believe.

by Anonymousreply 41March 11, 2022 6:52 AM

I hadn't read the post at R30 before I wrote my replies, and now I feel bad having written them. (I wouldn't write negative opinions or speculate on hearsay or gossip about someone if I knew they were struggling with something serious.) I'd like to retract my comments.

by Anonymousreply 42March 11, 2022 6:59 AM

Why, r42? There's usually good preventative treatment for memory loss if he's smart enough to take it although that he was reported as having his lines fed to to him via earpiece doesn't bode well. He still was who he was. The Razzies thing is way more cruel than anything you've typed, but obviously that organization had no idea about his health

Maybe the hookers were for demi too?

by Anonymousreply 43March 12, 2022 10:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!