Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Johnny Depp: I was an easy target for ‘calculating narcissist’ Amber Heard

Mr Depp said he first met Ms Heard when she auditioned for The Rum Diary, and later reconnected with her when they were promoting the film.

In one of his witness statements filed as part of his libel case against The Sun’s publisher, News Group Newspapers (NGN), Mr Depp said: “She was then extremely friendly to me and keen to tell me about the break-up with her former partner that she had recently gone through.

“If I had known then what I know now, I would have seen the red flag warning signs, but I did not. “She was beautiful, seemingly incredibly interested in me and my work, and I fell for it.

“She bombed me with what appeared to be love.

“It was not until much later that I understood that she had an agenda, namely to get married to me in order to progress her own career and/or to benefit financially, and she knew how to bring it about.

“For example, at the time, she repeatedly told me how much she admired my films; however, later in our relationship she admitted that she had never seen any of my films.

“She knew what she wanted and I was an easy target.”

Mr Depp said their time together was “incredibly unhappy”, adding: “She is a calculating, diagnosed borderline personality; she is sociopathic; she is a narcissist; and she is completely emotionally dishonest.

“I am now convinced that she came into my life to take from me anything worth taking, and then destroy what remained of it.”

Mr Depp said the pair sought the help of a marriage counsellor who he says confirmed to him that Ms Heard had a “borderline, toxic narcissistic personality disorder and is a sociopath”.

According to Mr Depp’s statement, Ms Heard “continuously belittled” him and called him a “fat old man”.

He said he found it “devastating and heartbreaking” to hear Ms Heard call him a “horrible father”.

Mr Depp said he resolved to divorce her after faeces were left in their bed.

He said he understands that Ms Heard “or possibly one of her friends” defecated in their bed, with Ms Heard allegedly describing it as “just a harmless prank”.

Mr Depp said he has never abused Ms Heard, or any other woman, in his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332November 18, 2023 12:37 PM

Sweet fucking Jesus! Let it go Johnny. Move on you dirty bohemian has-been.

by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2021 5:53 AM

Whinge, whinge, moan, moan.

Brush your teeth and shut your yap.

by Anonymousreply 2December 18, 2021 5:57 AM

Cry me a fucking river.

by Anonymousreply 3December 18, 2021 5:59 AM

A bisexual with a NPD?

by Anonymousreply 4December 18, 2021 5:59 AM

"Are you here for the truth? It is full of betrayal."

by Anonymousreply 5December 18, 2021 6:02 AM

I dunno, I’m still Team Amber in this one.

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2021 6:02 AM

[quote] Mr Depp said he resolved to divorce her after faeces were left in their bed.

The gays know “shit happens.”

by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2021 6:02 AM

He's embarrassingly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 8December 18, 2021 6:13 AM

[quote] “For example, at the time, she repeatedly told me how much she admired my films; however, later in our relationship she admitted that she had never seen any of my films.

Unless she never went to the cinema I find it hard to believe she’d never seen any Johnny depp films, they were quite hard to avoid growing up.

by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2021 6:13 AM

He let his underage daughter have unsupervised “play dates” with his friend and notable lover of underage girls Marilyn Manson. He is a horrible father.

by Anonymousreply 10December 18, 2021 6:17 AM

Amber Heard is Catherine Tramell w/o the charm. Depp is a slob.

by Anonymousreply 11December 18, 2021 6:23 AM

He is the epitome of white privilege!

Doing lots of cocaine,heroin and meth and has not spent a single day in jail, imagine that?

by Anonymousreply 12December 18, 2021 6:29 AM

When did he finally say all this about the rotten cunt? This is obvious from just looking at her. He’s a pig himself but yeah, I think maybe he’s killed any chance of a career for her. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2021 6:42 AM

r12 Only white people can have white privilege and Johnny is 3/2048 African.

by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2021 6:45 AM

No sympathy.

I don’t feel bad for people who don’t see red flags in people because they always do see red flags, they ignore them.

And they like the toxicity.

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2021 6:57 AM

I would have thought - “my last partner was a woman” would have been all the red flags depp needed to suspect heard of ulterior motives.

by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2021 6:58 AM

Hahaha don't use him R14 to make fun of us TRULY multiethnic people.

by Anonymousreply 17December 18, 2021 7:06 AM

I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 18December 18, 2021 7:10 AM

I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 19December 18, 2021 7:12 AM

I'm sure Amber is everything he said, and I still think he's a drunk, an addict, and incredibly self-destructive. And yeah, he probably got angry and threw a cell phone at her. Then she leaped on the opportunity.

Long story short, they're both vile.

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2021 7:50 AM

Exactly R20. Well said. I'm Team No One here.

by Anonymousreply 21December 18, 2021 7:57 AM

She is a psycho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2021 8:04 AM

Johnny Depp is always a victim. Always some hot bisexual, unscrupulous lawyer, lying business partner or asshole relative and never his own damn self.

by Anonymousreply 23December 18, 2021 8:09 AM

Amber Heard was exquisitely beautiful when she and Johnny first met and got together. He almost certainly knew exactly who she was and refused to forgo the pussy anyway. Men are so fucking stupid and led by their dicks. Also Team No One.

by Anonymousreply 24December 18, 2021 8:25 AM

Lol the Depp obsessive hater on the DL is SO obvious.... But facts ar facts. She is a LIAR. Always was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 18, 2021 9:08 AM

Amber Heard's former personal assistant claimed Wednesday that she told the model-actress about a violent sexual assault she had endured, only for Heard to “twist" the story for her own use.

Kate James gave dramatic testimony at Johnny Depp's libel trial against a British tabloid newspaper that accused the actor of abusing ex-wife Heard during their relationship.

Depp is suing News Group Newspapers, publisher of The Sun, and the paper’s executive editor, Dan Wootton, over an April 2018 article that called him a “wife-beater.” He strongly denies abusing Heard.

James, who worked for Heard between 2012 and 2015, gave evidence in support of Depp, and said she had told Heard that she was raped at machete-point in Brazil about 25 years ago.

She said she was shocked to learn that in a witness statement, Heard misrepresented and exploited the incident.

“She referred directly to a violent rape that occurred to me 26 years ago and she twisted it into her own story and she used it for her own use," James said by video link from Los Angeles.

“I am a sexual violence survivor and that’s very, very serious to take that stance if you are not one," she added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 18, 2021 9:14 AM

God, reading this pile of shit, I wonder if Johnny has gotten his wings yet? He’s such an innocent angel, isn’t he?

They both sound insufferable and they deserved each other. Plus, the anecdote about the marriage counselor is complete and utter bullshit. It’s not their job to diagnose one partner and discuss the diagnosis with the other partner to provide ammunition to use against them. This is stupid. He sounds like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 27December 18, 2021 9:16 AM

We’re told 87 surveillance videos were taken of Heard between May 21 – 26, and she interacted with multiple employees of the apartment building, who testified that they did not see any injuries on her face.

Waldman also points out that several building employees testified that they had interacted with Heard after the fight and didn’t see injuries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2021 9:20 AM

"Video Shows James Franco With Amber Heard 1 Day After Fight With Johnny Depp"

She was cheating on him with Franco

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 18, 2021 9:22 AM

"Amber Heard sued for perjury in Australia, she allegedly forced a relative of Johnny Depp to lie"

During her stay in Paris, Amber Heard was booed by Johnny Depp fans. Today, the actress finds herself at the heart of a new controversy. According to information reported by the Daily Mail, she is currently being sued for perjury in Australia. To understand the case, we have to go back to May 2015. At the time, the actress smuggled her dogs Pistol and Boo into the territory. She was therefore fined $ 1,000 for failing to declare their presence and forging documents while passing through customs. An error that comes back to haunt her!

The Australian authorities have therefore decided to reopen an investigation into Amber Heard. If at the time of the facts, the actress’s lawyer clarified that she was unaware of the rules in force, a new testimony undermines this version. During Johnny Depp’s trial against The Sun last July, his former real estate agent Kevin Murphy, said the actress had forced him to lie under oath: “Just before his trip, I explained to him on several occasions that taking his dogs to Australia without going through the whole process was illegal and could result in serious penalties, including the euthanasia of the dogs.”

When the scandal first broke in the press, Amber Heard allegedly asked Kevin Murphy to provide her “a false statement” explaining that she did not know the measures imposed in the country. According to the revelations of the British daily, Australian justice has already called on the FBI to find witnesses in the United States. One of them would have already made a confession against the star of the film Aquaman, supporting emails. A source believes she could be charged. Case to follow! And while waiting for the verdict, know that Johnny Depp obtained another victory against Amber Heard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 18, 2021 9:28 AM

She is a lying whore with a huge gaping vagina. Team Johnny all the way.

by Anonymousreply 31December 18, 2021 9:35 AM

I'm not a fan of when people diagnose each other as narcissists. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Call her redneck Barbie gold digging whore, Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 32December 18, 2021 9:41 AM

You are ridiculous, there are enough files on this woman to see that she is a liar and a real goldigger R32

by Anonymousreply 33December 18, 2021 9:45 AM

Johnny Depp is an abusive asshole. He checks all the boxes, including claiming his ex is nuts.

Recycled from an old Amber Heard/Johnny Depp thread, but ever relevant:

Sick of the "she was the real abuser!!! She was crazy!!!" commenters.

Yes, both men and women can be violent, but most serious battering situations that lead to substantial injury, stalking, and murder involve male perpetrators and female victims. In situations where the violence is "bilateral" the woman is often classified as a "perpetrator" because she was defending herself. For context, OJ Simpson considered himself a "battered husband." EVERY SINGLE physically abusive man I've known in my life has accused his wife/girlfriend of being the aggressor, and it's bullshit. When the police show up at the door, he claims self-defense.

Also, every single abusive man I've known has described his wife/gf as "crazy."

Here's a newsflash too: many -- maybe even most -- women who end up in these situations have mental health and/or substance abuse issues. That doesn't excuse the abuse. To claim it does -- even in degrees, as some posters on this thread do -- means you've assumed the mentality of the abuser.

Congrats.

I had a good friend in a domestic violence situation. It's tragic. And I can't fucking stand MRA apologists who excuse abusive pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 34December 18, 2021 9:49 AM

My God, what a pathetic SJW.... The fact is she lied, hit Depp and used him to further her career. Rewriting history is too late. Heard is a sociopath, he's right. Your obsession with Depp is very visible on this site. Many times I've seen you make hateful threads, but this time I'm telling you, you have a problem, go get a treatment. SHE IS A PSYCHO!

by Anonymousreply 35December 18, 2021 9:54 AM

R34 Okay. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go lick peanut butter off of Dolly Parton's breasts.

by Anonymousreply 36December 18, 2021 9:56 AM

Team No One.

However, Heard has future fattie written all over her jowly face.

by Anonymousreply 37December 18, 2021 10:15 AM

This is an old statement from a deposition he gave ages ago.

Why is it coming back up now? Slow news day?

by Anonymousreply 38December 18, 2021 10:17 AM

R38

by Anonymousreply 39December 18, 2021 10:19 AM

The only reason I'm slightly Team Amber here is because when she realized this dingus was broke and that the PR wouldn't be in anyone's favor, she took a small settlement from him, wrote an op-ed and moved on. It was smart. Johnny is not smart, so he keeps bringing this up, thinking if he whines and sues enough people will realize he's a victim of everyone else's bad deeds.

Also, those texts of his about how he was a mean angry murderin' Injun who was going to kill her and rape her corpse, plus that hissy fit in the kitchen where he's breaking his own cabinets before pouring himself wine for breakfast in a Renaissance Festival mug, made him look absolutely pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 40December 18, 2021 10:21 AM

R33 I get to find it off putting anyway, imagine that!

by Anonymousreply 41December 18, 2021 10:30 AM

Yes Johnny, blame the woman. You sound like an absolute doll.

by Anonymousreply 42December 18, 2021 11:08 AM

Amber TURD!

by Anonymousreply 43December 18, 2021 11:10 AM

Johnny is so much older than Amber that he looks like a fool for playing the victim. He's basically saying that she's way smarter than him. He had all the power, money, fame, and way more life experience, but she had all the smarts, if one believes his innocence.

by Anonymousreply 44December 18, 2021 11:12 AM

I believe johnny is an idiot

by Anonymousreply 45December 18, 2021 11:14 AM

R44 Amber, try harder, people don't believe your craps, you talentless plain blond GOLD DIGGER!

by Anonymousreply 46December 18, 2021 11:28 AM

“I obviously was not there during his marriage to Amber, but, from my experience, which was so wildly different, I was absolutely shocked, confused and upset when I heard the accusations against him. The idea that he is an incredibly violent person is the farthest thing from the Johnny I knew and loved. I cannot wrap my head around these accusations,” the “Stranger Things” star wrote in her filing."

Penelope Cruz

by Anonymousreply 47December 18, 2021 11:32 AM

I am aware of the violence allegations that have been made publicly for the last few years by Johnny Depp’s ex-wife Amber Heard. ”I knew Johnny very well years ago. We were together as a couple for four years, and I counted him as my best friend, and as close to me as family. I count our relationship as one of the more significant relationships of my life. I understand that it is very important that I speak from my own experience, He was never, never violent towards me. He was never, never abusive at all towards me. He has never been violent or abusive towards anybody I have seen. I truly and honestly only know him as a really good man- an incredibly loving, extremely caring guy who was so very protective of me and the people that he loves, and I felt so very, very safe with him. I do not want to call anyone a liar but from my experience of Johnny, it is impossible to believe that such horrific allegations are true. I find it extremely upsetting knowing him as I do. I can only speak from my own experience, which was wildly different than what is being said. Imagine if someone you dated when you were—I was 17 when I met him—was accused of that. It’s just shocking. I have never seen him be violent toward a person before.”

Winona Rider

by Anonymousreply 48December 18, 2021 11:35 AM

Johnny Depp claims he has proof that Amber Heard was spending some questionable time with Telsa founder Elon Musk during their short marriage.

The lawsuit claims that shortly after their marriage, Heard began a relationship with Musk. “Unbeknownst to Mr. Depp, no later than one month after his marriage to Ms. Heard, she was spending time in a new relationship with Tesla and Space-X founder, Elon Musk,” the documents state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 18, 2021 11:38 AM

“I work as a musician, singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion model. I have known Johnny Depp for more than 25 years. We’ve been partners for 14 years and we raised our two children together. Through all these years I’ve known Johnny to be a kind, attentive, generous, and non-violent person and father.

On movie sets the actors, directors and entire crews adore him because he is humble and respectful to everyone, as well as being one of the best actors we’ve seen, I am aware of the allegations which Amber Heard has publicly accused Johnny of for more than 4 years now,” Paradis wrote. This is nothing like the true Johnny I have known, and from my personal experience of many years, I can say he was never violent or abusive to me".

“I have seen that these outrageous statements have been really distressing, and also caused damage to his career because unfortunately, people have gone on believing these false facts. This is so upsetting as he has helped so many persons in his personal and professional life, with kindness and generosity,”

Vanessa Paradis

by Anonymousreply 50December 18, 2021 11:46 AM

R49 Believable as fuck. Heard and Musk are made for each other. He did just move to Austin...

by Anonymousreply 51December 18, 2021 12:08 PM

She is a narc grifter whore.

He's an idiot.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 52December 18, 2021 12:10 PM

Johnny Depp looked great for a long time and then boom... he turned into the portrait of Dorian Gray! I think Johnny and Nic Cage should do a reality show together!

by Anonymousreply 53December 18, 2021 12:19 PM

Dear Mr. Depp: please take a long hot bath to get the stank of the last decade off you, de-grease and wash your hair, brush your fucking teeth, and lay off the drugs and alcohol for about 48 contiguous hours. You'll gain a whole new perspective on the world.

by Anonymousreply 54December 18, 2021 12:32 PM

I also suggest buying some sneakers with three inch soles, a pair of bunny ears and an afternoon of bouncing around the back yard giggling like a in-patient.

Works wonders, evidently.

Also marry someone who hides the bottle of booze rather than throws it at you.

by Anonymousreply 55December 18, 2021 1:58 PM

Spinning yarns through his rotted teeth.

by Anonymousreply 56December 18, 2021 3:44 PM

[quote] This is an old statement from a deposition he gave ages ago. Why is it coming back up now? Slow news day?

One of his middle aged female fans found this site.

by Anonymousreply 57December 18, 2021 4:32 PM

R25's snatch blasts tuna water for Depp. Which, well, whatever floats your fleet. But do so on a frau board.

Posting Amber Herd is a CUNT! over and over again is meaningless here. You could see she's a cunt from Saturn. Depp's also a washed-up joke, precisely because he was too addle-pated to figure this out when it was obvious.

by Anonymousreply 58December 18, 2021 4:36 PM

“According to Mr Depp’s statement, Ms Heard “continuously belittled” him and called him a “fat old man”.

But you are, Johnny, but you are!

by Anonymousreply 59December 18, 2021 4:39 PM

Small dick energy.

by Anonymousreply 60December 18, 2021 5:03 PM

R16 Are you saying men shouldn't date bi women? That leaves out a lot of women.

by Anonymousreply 61December 18, 2021 5:18 PM

R61 No amber was pretty open about her sexuality and seemed to have a preference for women. I would have always been wondering. Knowing how lesbians are…

by Anonymousreply 62December 18, 2021 5:23 PM

She is totally cray cray and fame hungry

by Anonymousreply 63December 18, 2021 5:26 PM

So Johnny was a victim of a woman who wanted to "use" him to make herself better off financially and to further her own acting career? Well, that's what happens when you date a woman young enough to be your daughter. He could date a woman his own age who's a successful doctor or attorney, who doesn't need his money to maintain a "Hollywood lifestyle" if/when the relationship ends, and who actually saw his movies (and his TV show that he likes to forget about). But no. He wants a trophy girl who's 20 years younger. Fine, but don't cry about it like a little bitch when she leaves with your money. If you buy it, you have to pay for it.

Look at Keanu. He's dating a woman his age. He's not crying in his many, many bottles of alcohol. He actually seems happy.

by Anonymousreply 64December 18, 2021 5:36 PM

He’s a pig! And Amber was his karma .

by Anonymousreply 65December 18, 2021 5:42 PM

"It's not my fault! It's your fault! There's nothing wrong with me! There's something wrong with you! I don't need to think about my actions! It's YOUR actions that are wrong! You always blame ME! I never did anything wrong!" - Narc's #1 hit. With a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 66December 18, 2021 5:50 PM

R62 Yes, she was open about her bisexuality. So again, I'm asking you, shouldn't men date openly bi women? And no, she never said she prefers women. After all, she cheated on him with men, James Franco and Musk.

by Anonymousreply 67December 18, 2021 5:59 PM

Did she actually cheat with Franco? That’s never been confirmed aside from some cctv footage. Who knows what goes in the mind. But yeah, if I knew a straight friend was dating a lesbian I’d advise against it. I don’t believe she was really bi I think she was bi for whatever gains she could get.

by Anonymousreply 68December 18, 2021 6:01 PM

While I don't doubt that what he's saying about her is true, I think he is even more fucked up than her. God knows what he is like in his private life, but the fact that she divorced him before having a baby with him speaks volumes. A baby would have guaranteed her a cushy financial future and she didn't do it. She is a shallow, manipulative gold digger, but he is too fucked up, even for her.

by Anonymousreply 69December 18, 2021 6:04 PM

R68 She dated men when she was unknown in Austin. She dated men before Depp and after him.

by Anonymousreply 70December 18, 2021 6:13 PM

If either of the two are borderline its Depp.

Can't handle being dumped? Depp.

Stalking, threats, harassment, and trying to "keep" her and get her attention via litigation? Depp.

Unable to get over her? Depp.

Obsessed with his (perceived) victimhood? Depp.

by Anonymousreply 71December 18, 2021 6:17 PM

If he had just taken the L and moved on he’d still be employable. But he had to try to destroy her. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 72December 18, 2021 6:29 PM

Thank god they didn't have a baby. Team They Both Suck.

by Anonymousreply 73December 18, 2021 6:36 PM

I think Depp is 1 pint away from wet brain syndrome and thus it's perfectly possible he has become a different person than he was with his former partners who all vouch for his pacifism.

On the other hand, throwing a cell phone and saying sick things to a friend about your hated ex don't strike me as horribly violent or homocidal.

by Anonymousreply 74December 18, 2021 6:40 PM

He was a mega star and is a straight man in Hollywood. Had he just continued on pretending he was a "good guy" and insinuated she was a griiftng psycho who was smearing him out of spite/$$$$$/whatever instead of...doing absolutely every last thing he did and continues to do, he'd still be bankable, insurable, and employable.

He's a fucking mentally ill moron.

by Anonymousreply 75December 18, 2021 6:40 PM

Women like Heard usually go out of their mind once their looks start to dwindle. She’ll be a complete wreck and on heavy meds around the time she hits 60.

by Anonymousreply 76December 18, 2021 6:43 PM

[quote]Mr Depp said he resolved to divorce her after faeces were left in their bed.

And yet we know from his worst-idea-ever trial that he texted friends that it was hilarious.

He's just so fucking pathetic now.

by Anonymousreply 77December 18, 2021 6:47 PM

Depp Is a malicious liar and gaslighter . Short and puny in size

by Anonymousreply 78December 18, 2021 11:51 PM

Depp in his younger days used to trash hotel rooms. He isn't a saint.

by Anonymousreply 79December 19, 2021 12:03 AM

R76, Amber will be rich and living happily ensconced in lap of luxury. It’s your pathetic Johnny that is already a WRECK way before 60.

by Anonymousreply 80December 19, 2021 12:04 AM

I'm just glad these losers never procreated.

by Anonymousreply 81December 19, 2021 12:14 AM

R73 What now? You are taken your fantasies for reality. Your hatred for Depp makes you completely delusional. You don't even know the nth of this case. This woman has never left Depp alone. After exposing him in all the medias with her FALSE accusations after ruining his career she harassed him to see him again and confessed everything. She is so crazy that she records everything. This thread is from yesterday and I guess the revelations in it are the reason for your hundredth hateful thread about him. You can't handle the facts. I'm starting to think you're Amber, cause you're as obsessive, manipulave and you're as much as a liar as she is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 19, 2021 3:57 AM

Lol The hatred of this anti Depp is so obvious. I think it's Amber who posts all the lying thhread towards him. You are as obsessive, manipulative and lying as she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 19, 2021 4:00 AM

R77 You're a fucking liar. There is no mention of him laughing about it in the trial. Jeez Amber go take a treatment, you are totally crazy.

by Anonymousreply 84December 19, 2021 4:03 AM

R81 that's one thing they did right. So many sick and dysfunctional straight couples feel that they MUST involve children. Usually when one child doesn't improve their marriage they respond by having more.

by Anonymousreply 85December 19, 2021 4:09 AM

Hum...

by Anonymousreply 86December 19, 2021 4:42 AM

Poor bloke. Picker must be broken.

by Anonymousreply 87December 19, 2021 4:59 AM

How big is Johnny's dick and can he still manage to get it up after all that wine?

by Anonymousreply 88December 19, 2021 5:44 AM

Johnny in his youth was no different than Amber except he had talent. Johnny was a very good-looking white boy who partied like crazy, abused drugs like crazy and could be a diva on set. He even trashed hotel rooms with his gfs. He got away with this because he was a good-looking white boy and Hollywood execs loved him. He may not be aware of this but he has that entitlement complex that some attractive people have. Good-looking people will go psycho when being told "no" and that's why they can't handle aging well because they lose all the privileges they had when young. Intelligent and educated good-looking people are more humble and learn some type of skill or trade to stay well-adjusted as they age. Johnny is uneducated and come from a redneck background, his beauty was his only way out.

by Anonymousreply 89December 19, 2021 5:51 AM

The only issue I have is Amber has been exposed on tape as abusive and a liar. She shit on his bed to get back at him like a dog.

And she’ll be in Aquaman 2 this year.

Women can be abusive and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 90December 19, 2021 5:52 AM

Yes. Double standard. Wasn't Emma Roberts physically abusive to Evan Peters? Emma is a nepotism product, so I'm sure that got her more leeway to be a crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 91December 19, 2021 6:00 AM

I forgive Amber because she's hot. Without her to fuck me every day, she could beat me and humiliate.

by Anonymousreply 92December 19, 2021 6:10 AM

Will anybody still hire Amber Heard after all this?

by Anonymousreply 93December 19, 2021 6:53 AM

R52 yeah sure, she's so hot here lol. What an idiot. So she can ruin someone career, being a abusive pos liar but if brainless like you think she is hot, that's ok?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 19, 2021 6:56 AM

R92 "amber is hot"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 19, 2021 7:00 AM

Another self-deluded bitch who thinks she has a million dollar pussy.

by Anonymousreply 96December 19, 2021 8:07 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 19, 2021 8:13 AM

Depp got exactly what he deserved from this cunt. He never was too bright.

by Anonymousreply 98December 19, 2021 8:36 AM

R98 STFU Amber

by Anonymousreply 99December 19, 2021 8:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 19, 2021 8:44 AM

R100 She's very hot, yes.

by Anonymousreply 101December 19, 2021 9:09 AM

easy target = a boomer who marries a millennial

by Anonymousreply 102December 19, 2021 9:12 AM

Why do people pontificate about Depp when it is abundantly obvious they haven't reviewed the wealth of evidence against Amber? And if you respond with because you're not interested, then why respond to these threads in the first place?

There is absolutely no evidence that Depp was ever abusive to Heard. Even her parents sent him texts apologising for her behaviour. Even AMBER sent him a text, apologising for lying about him hitting her and stating that it was her lawyer's idea to accuse him of DV so she could stay at the penthouse.

The video of him kicking a cupboard, which isn't DV by the way, was edited either by Heard or TMZ. The unedited version has since been released. It wasn't filmed in the morning. It was the afternoon. The clock was blurred in the TMZ version. The reason he was angry was because he'd had millions embezzled from him (he won that case, btw). All he does in the video is throw her phone in the bin and she retrieves her phone then walks off laughing

The judge admitted that her photos were clearly staged and that she had lied multiple times. His son works with Dan Wotton and the trial was actually Depp Vs Wotton (The Sun) and not against Amber. THAT trial starts next year. In April, iirc.

As for the text messages. So what? They were no worse than the text messages Amber sent her friend in which they discussed stabbing him to death. They even exchanged photos of knives.

Angry words exchanged in private is not domestic violence.

Amber stubbed a cigarette out on his face. Threw a bottle at him which severed his finger. (she is on audio crying and apologising for it) Defecated in his bed because he was late, due to a business meeting, to her birthday party. She screwed Elon Musk in their marital bed within weeks of marrying Depp. She also screwed James Franco and Cara Delevingne. She threw a jar of paint thinner in his face. She spat at him. She poured red nail polish onto a tissue and then tried to make out he had hit her in the nose. Her make-up artist has stated that Amber did not have a broken nose or black eyes, as she had falsely claimed, when she appeared on James Corden's show. She is on audio admitting to instigating the violence and mocking him for not fighting her back.

There's more I could say, but that's enough.

It just makes people look stupid when they hurl the same accusations which have long since been disproven since the evidence (and there's more to come folks) was made public LAST YEAR.

by Anonymousreply 103December 19, 2021 9:18 AM

I think it’s safe to say they are one of those toxic couples you never want to invite to ANY party. It’s pretty sad.

by Anonymousreply 104December 19, 2021 9:33 AM

R103 Who gives a fuck if he was "abusive" to that cunt. He squandered hundreds of millions of dollars and now he is rightfully over. The cunt got exactly what he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 105December 19, 2021 11:02 AM

A plague on both your houses.

by Anonymousreply 106December 19, 2021 11:30 AM

He has a beautiful face with cheekbones and pouty lips. Overall good genes. He needs to cut his hair, shave, fix his teeth, bathe and dress more neat. Maybe exfoliate and lotion. Go to the gym and work out. He's just like Leo and James Franco who also have beautiful genes but chooses to look disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 107December 19, 2021 11:34 AM

R107 Why would he need to shave? You think that men with facial hair are disgusting?

by Anonymousreply 108December 19, 2021 1:02 PM

Simple payback for River.

by Anonymousreply 109December 19, 2021 1:10 PM

Why do POS like Depp and OJ Simpson attract such fervent supporters around here?

by Anonymousreply 110December 19, 2021 1:11 PM

R84 watch who you call a liar, you lying psycho.

[quote]Depp previously testified that he laughed when he learned of the poop in the bed — and The Sun’s lawyer said he then called his wife “Amber Turd” and “Amber in the Dumps.” When someone sent him photos of the bed poop, he texted, “Not sure I’ve laughed that hard for years. At least the photos are hilarious.” But he also said that the incident is when he knew their marriage was over.

Now begone back to the land of fraus who hang on every word of Depp’s PR troll bots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 19, 2021 5:00 PM

He's like Alec Baldwin, determined to get himself canceled.

by Anonymousreply 112December 19, 2021 5:10 PM

[quote]He is the epitome of white privilege!

I'm Cherokee, asshole!

by Anonymousreply 113December 19, 2021 5:13 PM

[quote]“She bombed me with what appeared to be love."

The monster! She'll pay for this!

by Anonymousreply 114December 19, 2021 5:13 PM

[quote] He needs to cut his hair, shave, fix his teeth, bathe and dress more neat. Maybe exfoliate and lotion. Go to the gym and work out.

So, what you're saying is that he needs to make himself over into a WeHo gay man.

by Anonymousreply 115December 19, 2021 5:15 PM

I couldn’t care less about Johnny Depp, but Amber Heard is clearly a straight-for-pay, psychotic bulldyke-in-disguise hustler whose main [italic]raison d’être[/italic] is to fuck rich guys out of their money.

by Anonymousreply 116December 19, 2021 5:16 PM

R110, this derange-o is one person, obviously a straight women and most likely unfucked for many a moon.

Nine gets you ten she's got a Twitter account with a handle like DeppLove409713 where she posts picture of Jack Sparrow looking prancey 24/7. With maybe a sideline of cute drawings of Robert Downey Jr. with cat ears and a tail.

The world of the heterosexual is a sick and perverted one.

by Anonymousreply 117December 19, 2021 5:17 PM

[quote] Women like Heard usually go out of their mind once their looks start to dwindle. She’ll be a complete wreck and on heavy meds around the time she hits 60.

As opposed to men whose looks start to dwindle? You just described Depp.

by Anonymousreply 118December 19, 2021 5:18 PM

I couldn't care less about Amber Heard, who is well on the way to irrelevancy and a dead-end career. But Johnny Depp has all by his lonesome revealed himself to be an entitled asshole lying prick whose overrated acting is not worth all the drunken mess baggage it comes along with.

by Anonymousreply 119December 19, 2021 5:20 PM

R118 I’m describing the unfortunate fate of dangerous and mentally unhinged young women, who only have their looks going for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 120December 19, 2021 5:29 PM

That Rolling Stone article was a damning indictment of Johnny as a self-destructive asshole.

by Anonymousreply 121December 19, 2021 5:30 PM

[quote] I couldn’t care less about Johnny Depp, but Amber Heard is clearly a straight-for-pay, psychotic bulldyke-in-disguise hustler whose main raison d’être is to fuck rich guys out of their money.

Women grifters who are feminine-looking lesbians can really take a man to the cleaners. They can probably look at a man very clinically because there's not the same emotional, sexual attachment.

Amber Heard's female partner also said she was abusive.

Her calling him fat is kind of hilarious to me. You know that hurt. Looks like she also has to watch her weight.

In conclusion: both she and Depp were entitled, vain, takers (rather than givers).

by Anonymousreply 122December 19, 2021 5:32 PM

R116 bulldyke? Yeah, she's such a manly butch lesbo, I mistook her for man the first time I saw her. Fucking moron. Also, newsflash: lesbians don't fuck men. She did, unknown, not wealthy men, before Johnny and after him.

by Anonymousreply 123December 19, 2021 5:35 PM

Heard didn't destroy Depp. He did that all by himself.

by Anonymousreply 124December 19, 2021 5:40 PM

R124 "my managers let me spend all my money!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 125December 19, 2021 5:42 PM

Thinspo-type web page about Amber Heard's weight loss. Never really fat, more like an ordinary woman (before).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 19, 2021 5:45 PM

Here's the Rolling Stone article about Johnny Depp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 19, 2021 5:46 PM

Oh no, it's totally Amber Heard's fault that Depp lied his ass off in that lawsuit by claiming his managers never warned him he was in financial trouble!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 19, 2021 5:47 PM

R121 and R127, I have never read a celebrity profile that caused the 180 that that article did for me. Prior to reading it, I thought he was legitimately cool and one of the few actors of his generation to have his wits and priorities about him.

"Are you here for the truth? It's full of betrayal."

Yeah, it kinda is, Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 129December 19, 2021 5:49 PM

R129, agree. However, I do think the writer veered into non-objectivity. Still, even if you believe 1/2 or 1/4 of the article, it's enough. Depp is in a delusional bubble.

by Anonymousreply 130December 19, 2021 5:55 PM

He’s getting beyond pathetic at this point. You were with her because she was pretty. End of sentence. I get so sick of these straight guys whining and complaining when they get with these beautiful women and they treat them like shit. You were played, move on. You didn’t sound a picnic either. A druggie drunk ass.

by Anonymousreply 131December 19, 2021 5:55 PM

R12 You idiot, because black celebrities spend much time in jail for doing drugs and also for raping children, killing wives and similar activities.

by Anonymousreply 132December 19, 2021 5:57 PM

Amber was a very attractive woman, and her ex Tasya is hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 133December 19, 2021 6:03 PM

He and Ben Affleck sound so much alike, blaming everything on other people, especially the women they were with. These men don’t want to take any accountability for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 134December 19, 2021 6:07 PM

I think Ben Affleck seems worse.

by Anonymousreply 135December 19, 2021 6:10 PM

Ben hasn't wrecked hotel rooms, smeared his blood on walls, or given pot to his 13 year old (that we know of). So for now Johnny is much worse.

by Anonymousreply 136December 19, 2021 6:19 PM

Ben also still has his money, his teeth, and, while he's known as a lot of things, a "domestic abuser" isn't one of them. Ben is way, way ahead of Depp.

by Anonymousreply 137December 19, 2021 6:22 PM

Ben and Johnny would have avoided all of this had they chosen dick full-time over pussy. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 138December 19, 2021 6:23 PM

There's no fool like an old fool, Ben.

Pity you had to dump the mother of your kids. She had good things to say about you.

by Anonymousreply 139December 19, 2021 6:27 PM

^^^Johnny^^^^

Fuck it. I think they share the same dick anyway

by Anonymousreply 140December 19, 2021 6:28 PM

It doesn't matter that he had kids with Vanessa. It just didn't work out hence they split. There's no reason to be in a partnership and be miserable just to coparent kids. Also, didn't she dump him anyway? Depp is too emotionally immature for a grown woman like Vanessa, I can see she probably got sick of him fast but kept it together because of the kids. She finally had enough and they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 141December 19, 2021 6:31 PM

Dont stick your dick in crazy, Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 142December 19, 2021 6:33 PM

They've been divorced since 2017. He lost his libel suit against her in 2020 because the High Court of Justice in England and Wales (the highest court to whom he could appeal) ruled she had proven the majority of her allegations of physical abuse to what the Court considered a civil standard.

That means it is legally indisputable he is a wife abuser. He was given his day in court (several of them, in fact), and he lost. He keeps trying to rake this up again, but there's no one more to whom he can appeal since he lost his legal case before the highest court.

Anyone supporting him is at this point is knowingly supporting a proven wife abuser in allegations against the ex-wife he has been proven to have physically abused.

by Anonymousreply 143December 19, 2021 6:57 PM

He never physically harmed her - but the admitted to headbutting her under oath in court. OK.

by Anonymousreply 144December 19, 2021 7:11 PM

If I was Johnny and Amber shat in my bed, I'd grab her mouth open and force that shit down her throat. No reason to treat bitches like a lady.

by Anonymousreply 145December 19, 2021 7:23 PM

r145 sounds lovely

by Anonymousreply 146December 19, 2021 7:30 PM

Headbutting your wife is not physically abusing her???

by Anonymousreply 147December 19, 2021 7:32 PM

She looks just like seriel killer Karla Holmka. Lifeless lizard eyes

by Anonymousreply 148December 19, 2021 7:37 PM

[quote] If I was Johnny and Amber shat in my bed, I'd grab her mouth open and force that shit down her throat.

Thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 149December 19, 2021 7:54 PM

Well R145, unlike you Johnny thought it was "hilarious." So not sure why you need to be so bothered on his behalf, but he doesn't really give a shit (no pun intended).

by Anonymousreply 150December 19, 2021 8:00 PM

Do you think he would be more concerned with getting a job? Remember when we used to talk about his movies. Then keep bringing this crap up with his ex. I wonder in a few years if he’s going to end up like Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 151December 19, 2021 9:51 PM

They are both Grade A, gaping cunty arseholes. Watching Depp self-destruct over this is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 152December 19, 2021 10:59 PM

Johnny is super short, lacking in body definition and extremely insecure in person. He lacks any real personality and is humorless . He’s never been that good looking.

by Anonymousreply 153December 20, 2021 1:32 AM

R153 When he was young he was drop dead gorgeous, you stupid fuck. You're just projecting your own fugly revolting looks. Considering how he smokes, drinks, and does drugs - his looks would never last but at least he made the most of his 15 minutes. Now he just needs to be a good addict and die in a tub or sticky floor somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 154December 20, 2021 6:24 AM

The nutso frau quoted this in one of her own posts:

[quote]'I left last night. Honestly, I swear to you because I just couldn't take the idea of more physicality, more physical abuse on each other,' an exasperated Depp pleads in the recording. 'Because had we continued it, it would have gotten f**king bad. And baby, I told you this once. I'm scared to death we are a f**king crime scene right now.'

He literally admits physical abuse here, you nut. Amber being a psycho and likely physical abuser herself doesn't cancel out Johnny's own actions (including the admitted-in-court headbutt).

by Anonymousreply 155December 20, 2021 7:13 AM

[quote]He literally admits physical abuse here, you nut. Amber being a psycho and likely physical abuser herself doesn't cancel out Johnny's own actions (including the admitted-in-court headbutt).

I'm not that poster, but johnny depp's reason for going to court was that he never beat his wife

The case wasn't about if Amber did anything, but Johnny saying a paper lied when they called him a wife beater. He is one of the stupidest fucks for thinking he'd win that case. And he gleefully exposed all of his dirty laundry.

This is the only way he can have any contact with her. And that's why he's suing her again. And now every single media source can freely call him a wife beater when they report on him.

by Anonymousreply 156December 20, 2021 10:20 AM

I never thought she was that attractive. There are so many women more beautiful than her. How does she have this power over men?

by Anonymousreply 157December 20, 2021 10:24 AM

[quote]“So are you here to hear the truth?” asks Depp as Russell brings him a glass of vintage red wine. “It’s full of betrayal.”

by Anonymousreply 158December 20, 2021 1:25 PM

[quote] I couldn’t care less about Johnny Depp, but Amber Heard is clearly a straight-for-pay, psychotic bulldyke-in-disguise hustler whose main raison d’être is to fuck rich guys out of their money.

Eliminate “straight for pay” and “bulldyke” and swap “rich guys” for “sylth-like starlet” and money “lifeblood” and you have a Johnny himself.

Actually, leave “bulldyke”.

by Anonymousreply 159December 20, 2021 1:33 PM

I thought she was staggering in her 20s. Just incredibly beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 160December 20, 2021 3:39 PM

She loves it, doesn't she? SHE LOVES TO MAKE ME HIT HER.

by Anonymousreply 161December 20, 2021 4:00 PM

This site does too much apologetics for straight white men. Gay men and men of color don't get these bending over backwards excuses for acting immature and reckless.

Amber is a greedy aggressive narcissist. But she played the game and got what she wanted.

Depp seems to have borderline personality disorder. He appears sweet, childlike and shy on the surface but is clearly very passive aggressive, easily jealous and has a nasty mean streak. He wants to destroy Amber instead of walking away like any sane individual would. He's mentally ill and I've read some of his early interviews from the late 80s/early 90s and he mentioned having a lack of identity, problems with cutting himself and his attempts at suicide and he had a trouble home life. All that can cause a personality disorder to develop. If he didn't have his looks and got to LA and become rich. He would likely be dead or in jail.

by Anonymousreply 162December 20, 2021 7:12 PM

R162, I agree. Depp is diabolically dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 163December 20, 2021 11:31 PM

Heard came out as a Lesbian years ago, R123. She was married to Tasya Van Ree who she assaulted in an airport which was witnessed by a gay female police officer who Heard later accused of being homophobic. She has a masculine personality. She only dates wealthy men for money and opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 164December 21, 2021 1:58 AM

Look at R162 spouting pure bullshit. She probably read the DSM once and now thinks she can diagnose every man on the planet. You are full of crap, lady. Depp is not mentally ill or Borderline. His bizarre life can be explained by his being a drug addict, alcoholic, and smoker his whole life. No doubt he has severe brain damage from all those years as an addict.

by Anonymousreply 165December 21, 2021 5:13 AM

R164 She never ever came out as gay. Find me an interview where she calls herself gay. Public labelled her gay cause cause she was dating a while man. And she doesn't only date wealthy men, she dated other men apart from Depp and Musk. So everything you said is false.

by Anonymousreply 166December 21, 2021 5:41 AM

She is a bisexual, opportunistic, abusive whore who cant act so she uses various famous men to get ahead. Depp has been in Hollywood a long time and should have recognized this.

But he didnt. He is a sloppy drunken mess who flies into drunk rages. Typical man-child. I feel like Heard saw what a mess he was, provoked him, insulted him, started a lot of the fights and enjoyed playing the victim when he reacted. They're both losers.

by Anonymousreply 167December 21, 2021 12:12 PM

He was such an easy mark.

by Anonymousreply 168December 21, 2021 12:14 PM

No matter how vile a man is, no matter how much he mistreats the women in his life ... the women are always worse.

by Anonymousreply 169December 21, 2021 12:18 PM

Will Johnny be smarter about his next choice in ladies? Go for a woman his own age who is stable? HAHAHA! You know he won't! He will continue to date younger messes who are trash, a different version of this "opportunistic, narcissistic, whore" he can't STF about and when that sours as well and he's left alone with less money than he had before he started partying with his new piece of ass, he will blame Amber for his life and career being in the shitter, again.

Is this old man's mommy still alive? She needs to take him back to the hollar and finish raising him until he knows how to be a man instead of a boy who can't take responsibility for his own like and choices.

by Anonymousreply 170December 21, 2021 1:05 PM

The old man's mommy was part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 171December 21, 2021 1:08 PM

She is indeed an opportunistic, calculating, bisexual gold-digger. However, that doesn't make him any less of an entitled, abusive, lazy, alcoholized and drug-addicted egomaniac. He has literally wasted his once spectacular fortune on the stupidest nonsense imaginable, and is angry over the fact that his public image has been ruined by a person who is just as despicable as he is. Does he not realize that we've all read the news and the things that have been said during the legal proceedings against Amber Heard, The Sun, his former lawyer and his current lawyers? He is a piece of shit who, instead of accepting his own shortcomings, lashes out at anyone who doesn't do or get him exactly what he wants.

So, he traded rotten-mouthed Vanessa Paradis for a younger, prettier trophy wife and things didn't go well. He also snorted and drank away his fortune at a time when his career was declining. Maybe he should have been more careful with what he did or said, instead of blaming his accountants, his lawyers, his managers, his business administrators, his advisers and his ex-wife, for his many stupid mistakes. It's impossible for EVERYONE around him to be wrong, while he is this angelic, hapless being who did everything right and was exploited by some ver, very, VERY bad people. No one reasonable could ever believe that... Unless they are narcissistic egomaniacs who are in a permanent alcohol and drug-induced stupor.

Time to accept reality, honey. If Amber targetted you, it's because she could see that you were an easy prey due to your sheer imbecility and many addictions. Go to rehab and work to rebuild your reputation, instead of lashing out at the whole world because you cannot and will not accept that you are not perfect.

by Anonymousreply 172December 21, 2021 1:27 PM

The marriage really destroyed both of their careers didn't it? Funny how no one came out the winner in the public eye. Usually Americans, or at least the People magazine reading ones, have a spouse that they favor when it comes to high profile divorces. They would have been better off having a quiet affair then going their separate ways.

by Anonymousreply 173December 21, 2021 5:38 PM

R173 Heard is not responsible for Depp's complete self-destruction. He'd have done it anyway. She just sped up the process.

by Anonymousreply 174December 21, 2021 5:43 PM

R172 Having a gap between your teeth isn't the same as having rotting teeth, you dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 175December 21, 2021 5:57 PM

It's so William Faulkner or Tennessee Williams-esque that Johny spent decades trying to fool the public he was this artistic, intellectual and sophisticated urbane gentleman who read great literature and was living in France. But his country hillbilly roots still manifested the richer and more privileged he became. He became more and more outwardly crazy and none of that money solved his personal demons he tried to repress. I try to be optimistic and I think Depp can be redeemed but he needs to become self-aware, go to therapy and get sober. I fear that he will need to reach a total rock bottom and get arrested for that to happen though.

by Anonymousreply 176December 21, 2021 5:59 PM

R176 Tennessee Williams is also southern or a “hillbilly” as you say. And as far as everyone’s concern about Depp becoming sober…who cares? Everyone has to live some sort of life and if its a hot mess its really no one’s business but their own, certainly not strangers on the internet concern-trolling. Everyone’s obsession with sobriety is weird. Some people just don’t fit into that world, despite it being a great detriment to them. Johnny is of a bygone era who never integrated into the changing world. I agree, he is a terrible musician and laughably ham fisted but he ain’t getting sober anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 177December 21, 2021 6:18 PM

It's interesting that Depp became totally obsessed with Heard who also has country hick roots and apparently can't get over her. Heard must have something irresistible to straight men because Elon Musk moved to Austin. Heard is from Austin and has her family still living there. Don't believe in coincidences.

by Anonymousreply 178December 21, 2021 6:29 PM

Hard disagree, R153. Depp in his prime was absolutely beautiful. No one looked better on film than him. He's nearly 60 now and, yes, the drugs and boys has hit him hard. However, he still looks handsome when he cuts his hair and dresses smarter. I liked the look he had in Richard Says Goodbye/The Professor. It really suited him. Unfortunately, he still thinks he's 25 and dresses like it which no longer suits him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179December 21, 2021 6:29 PM

*booze not boys.

by Anonymousreply 180December 21, 2021 6:30 PM

R178 He didn't move to Austin because of her. He broke up with her years ago. And she lives in LA.

by Anonymousreply 181December 21, 2021 6:35 PM

I would be embarrassed to be obsessed with trash like Heard like he is. Seriously, if I was obsessed over a nothing like her and people found out? I'd just lock myself away and drink myself to death.

by Anonymousreply 182December 21, 2021 6:39 PM

His mother died of embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 183December 21, 2021 6:39 PM

Duh. Could see that cunt a mile away. The power of pussy.

by Anonymousreply 184December 21, 2021 6:48 PM

[quote]Depp is not mentally ill or Borderline. His bizarre life can be explained by his being a drug addict, alcoholic, and smoker his whole life.

Drug addiction is a mental disease

by Anonymousreply 185December 21, 2021 8:08 PM

Most drug addicts are mentally ill and are self-medicating. Persistent drug use also causes mental deterioration. So it's a cycle. You get addicted because you are mentally unstable and you become mentally unstable from constant usage.

by Anonymousreply 186December 21, 2021 8:19 PM

Yes, but having your gapped teeth covered in green and brown slime from smoking and not brushing them, is, you fucking imbecile. By the way, Johnny's teeth are dirty as well.

by Anonymousreply 187December 21, 2021 9:43 PM

Johnny would have been a perfect twink bottom for YMAC, Catalina or Falcon in the 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 21, 2021 10:33 PM

I find wholesome, clean-cut and short-haired twink Johnny way hotter than poor hygiene, wannabe rock star diva Johnny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 21, 2021 10:38 PM

He made this statement in the summer (July) of 2020. It's not like it's news.

I would hope they've both moved on. Johnny please stop talking about this mess.

by Anonymousreply 190December 21, 2021 10:42 PM

R185 Drop dead, cunt. You are a mental disease. I don't believe in most "mental illnesses". It is not real. Just made up crap like everything on DL.

by Anonymousreply 191December 21, 2021 11:59 PM

r191 is a mental illness ...

by Anonymousreply 192December 21, 2021 11:59 PM

R186 Not one word you say is true. Tell us more of your fairy tales, ladyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 193December 22, 2021 12:00 AM

Her buggy eyes are a turn off. Men always get ragey when they are being treated like they treat women.

by Anonymousreply 194December 22, 2021 12:24 AM

Yes she did, R166. She came out as gay in 2010 at the GLAAD Awards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195December 22, 2021 12:32 AM

Actually, R166, Amber came out as gay at the 2010 GLAAD Awards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196December 22, 2021 12:33 AM

Oh. Double bubble. Didn't think the first post went through. Sorry for the double post!

by Anonymousreply 197December 22, 2021 12:43 AM

Grow up, Johnny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198December 22, 2021 12:45 AM

R190, Johnny's paid trolls, just like Johnny himself, cannot let it go.

by Anonymousreply 199December 22, 2021 12:48 AM

[quote]I don't believe in most "mental illnesses".

Can't get in touch with your psychiatrist? Or maybe you're just going into withdrawal

by Anonymousreply 200December 22, 2021 3:36 AM

We live in a country where people just believe whatever they want and for some reason, they expect others to believe in it to. Any disagreement is seen as a personal attack and debating is impossible. It's like nobody understands that when you make a claim about something, you take on the burden to prove it. Disbelief is the default mode. Expecting people to just believe what you say is extremely arrogant. Thousands of specialists in the medical field can concur that mental illness is real with evidence. Science is about testing theories, finding evidence and creating new information from data. Scientists get mistaken for closed-minded (they're skeptical and hence test things out) but they are the most open-minded people in the world.

by Anonymousreply 201December 22, 2021 3:44 AM

R201 Sure, Jan. Continue believing in your delusions. None of it is true.

by Anonymousreply 202December 22, 2021 5:21 AM

R187 You truly are a moron.

by Anonymousreply 203December 22, 2021 9:39 AM

R196 Actually, you don't know how to read. Find me a quote where she called herself a lesbian. I'll wait. She came out as having a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 204December 22, 2021 9:40 AM

Most heterosexual women don't marry other women and take their surname, R204..

by Anonymousreply 205December 22, 2021 1:16 PM

So let me get this straight: Amber Heard can punch Depp repeatedly in the face while he's lying in bed, spit at him, throw a jar of paint thinner in his face, stub a cigarette out on his face, throw a bottle at him which severs the tip of his finger, defecate in his bed, screw multiple people in his own apartment and send texts to her friend in which they talked about stabbing him to death, but he's the bad guy because he sent a couple of strong worded texts about Heard to Paul Bettany?!

The only thing Depp did wrong was leave Vanessa for Heard, imo.

by Anonymousreply 206December 22, 2021 1:22 PM

There's this stereotype all women are "fluid". Most aren't. I think Amber is a lesbian or a heavy lesbian-leaning bisexual. She is str8-4-pay or just turned on by men with money. It helps she is very lipsticky femme. She and Lindsay Lohan would make a great couple, two borderline lipstick lezzies who marry straight for money and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 207December 22, 2021 1:23 PM

R205 No, straight women don't marry women. But bi women do, you bloody moron.

by Anonymousreply 208December 22, 2021 2:23 PM

Actually, R204, YOU don't know how to read. I said she came out as gay at the 2010 GLAAD Awards which she DID. I would argue to women getting married is pretty gay..

by Anonymousreply 209December 22, 2021 2:24 PM

R207 Since when is Lindsay Lohan a lipstick lesbian? Cause she dated one woman more than a decade ago? She calls herself straight these days, not even bi. Isn't she engaged or married to some guy?

by Anonymousreply 210December 22, 2021 2:25 PM

Bisexual women are still gay, R208, you bloody moron..

by Anonymousreply 211December 22, 2021 2:26 PM

R209 But she didn't came out as gay, you idiot. As I said, find me a quote where she calls herself gay. So no, you don't know how to read. And no one is saying that straight women marry other women since no is claiming she is straight.

by Anonymousreply 212December 22, 2021 2:26 PM

R211 "Bisexual women are still gay" Okay, you are officially retarded.

by Anonymousreply 213December 22, 2021 2:27 PM

Bisexuals are gay, R212, you fucking moron.

She refers to herself as an "outspoken lesbian" in this article, you fucking moron.

Bisexuals and Lesbians are gay, you fucking moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 22, 2021 2:30 PM

Bisexuals are bisexuals. If they call themselves gay it's because it's simpler than saying "I'm mostly into the same sex but occasionally will fuck or date the opposite sex." I think saying "I'm bi but lean gay" would be more honest but that doesn't roll off the tongue well.

by Anonymousreply 215December 22, 2021 2:31 PM

Wow. So much anti-white straight cis male hatred in this thread.

Sorry. Team Depp. Fuck this trend.

And fuck Amber, the sociopathic monster who is trying to reposition herself as a “feminist” whatever.

Fuck her. And fuck any mediocre gay who can’t see through her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 216December 22, 2021 2:32 PM

Amber Heard has called herself, gay, lesbian and bisexual in a number of interviews. Are fucking retarded?!

by Anonymousreply 217December 22, 2021 2:32 PM

She clearly states in the article she's a lesbian, R213. Why are you so angry?

by Anonymousreply 218December 22, 2021 2:34 PM

Bisexual: attracted to both sexes.

Gay: attracted to the same sex.

Straight: attracted to the opposite sex.

Bisexuals are bisexual. They do engage in homosexual activity, date gay people and I guess you could call a bisexual in the relationship with same sex, a gay relationship. But bisexuals are their own thing.

Amber said she is lesbian and she has been linked to mostly women. I think she's severely messed up and uses men for money. She is aware of her pretty lipstick lez privilege. Good-looking gay men do the same, they'll fuck and marry an older rich woman for the perks.

by Anonymousreply 219December 22, 2021 2:37 PM

R214 Bisexuals and Lesbians are gay? No, bisexuals are bisexual, not gay. Dumbass

by Anonymousreply 220December 22, 2021 2:42 PM

R218 Where? Quote me where she states that she's a lesbian. All I see is the author of the article saying she came out as gay in the title, even though she never did.

by Anonymousreply 221December 22, 2021 3:19 PM

Anne Heche was lesbian for what - 5 minutes? Clearly these bitches use the label for publicity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222December 22, 2021 3:46 PM

Clearly neither R220 and R221 can read..

"I am from Austin, Texas. My dad is out of central casting Texan. Good Southern man, and I was raised in a religious home," she described on the panel, according to People. "And being an outspoken lesbian, atheist, vegetarian, I remember when I told them about my relationship, that I was in love with this woman, and at the beginning of that it was just tears, tears."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223December 22, 2021 4:06 PM

Lesbian When Convenient. I despise her. Always have.

by Anonymousreply 224December 22, 2021 5:35 PM

I'm really not seeing "beautiful" with her. She's pretty but in a generic Southern Barbie doll way. Very artificial. In the 80s, she would have been in every heavy metal and hard rock music video. She's a budget version of Christina Applegate and Alicia Silverstone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 23, 2021 1:13 AM

If she's nothing special then Depp ought to have no problem moving on! If he's so amazing and talented, then he ought to be able to bag another, far more amazing, younger, loving and more appreciative spouse who will heal all of his hurts (and remind him to brush his teeth several times a day).

Did I miss all that happening? I won't wait up for the announcement.

by Anonymousreply 226December 23, 2021 1:33 AM

Depp is too arrogant to get over the fact he was conned by her. It's all his fault at the end of the day. She's such an awful actress that I doubt she really ever did much to seem madly in love with him. He just bought whatever shit she said because he's such an insecure man who needs his ego boosted by hot young girl. As someone posted earlier, straight men cannot stand being outsmarted and exploited by women. It drives them pathologically mad.

by Anonymousreply 227December 23, 2021 1:37 AM

[quote] In the 80s, she would have been in every heavy metal and hard rock music video.

You scoff at that, but those kind of women are very desirable to straight white men.

by Anonymousreply 228December 23, 2021 1:44 AM

R228 I know what they like. But I wouldn't consider most of them great beauties. Just pretty blondes with big boobs and tons of makeup. Not much different than porn stars and strippers. If straight men ran the fashion industry, you'd just see Pam Anderson types.

by Anonymousreply 229December 23, 2021 2:04 AM

[quote]So let me get this straight: Amber Heard can punch Depp repeatedly in the face while he's lying in bed, spit at him, throw a jar of paint thinner in his face, stub a cigarette out on his face, throw a bottle at him which severs the tip of his finger, defecate in his bed, screw multiple people in his own apartment and send texts to her friend in which they talked about stabbing him to death, but he's the bad guy because he sent a couple of strong worded texts about Heard to Paul Bettany?!

No, although what he texted to paul bettany was really vile. WTF is wrong with him?

Johnny was an asshole, Amber was an asshole. They were drunken idiots. It was probably 50/50. They've divorced. He paid her a fortune to keep her mouth shut about what went on during their marriage. she's moved on and now he refuses to let go. Not only did he STUPIDLY sue the newspaper, he's now suing her. And for what? To spill even more of his dirty laundry? He killed his career

He is 100% responsible for this. He should have never went to court. And now, every single newspaper, magazine, new source can call him a wife beater in every story they ever write about him. And he's got NO ONE else to blame, but himself

He could have learned a lot from Sylvester Stallone and that sleazy Janice Dickinson. Sylvester told her, "you say good things about me, and I'll say good things about you"

by Anonymousreply 230December 23, 2021 2:25 AM

Amber is back with a woman now and had a child via surrogate named Oogabooga or something.

by Anonymousreply 231December 23, 2021 1:03 PM

Oonagh. She named her daughter Oonagh.

by Anonymousreply 232December 23, 2021 1:09 PM

Amber and the girlfriend have broken up. Long distance was cited as the reason.

by Anonymousreply 233December 23, 2021 1:51 PM

Amber texting her friend about stabbing Depp to death was utterly vile too, R230, but when it came to actual physical violence it was all Amber. The evidence proves this. She has even admitted, on audio, to instigating the violence while mocking him for not fighting her back.

And it was Heard who wouldn't let it go. She broke their agreement when she wrote that OP-ED in which she called herself a victim of domestic abuse and sexual abuse at the hands of Depp which is why the Sun called him a wife beater.

This has impacted his life, as well as his children, negatively. He has a right to clear his name. The only reason he lost the UK trial was because the judge's son works with Dan Wootton!

The trial against Amber starts next year. The judge has already stated that Depp didn't get a fair trial in the UK. New evidence is going to be made public too.

Many of you commenting clearly haven't been following this case..

by Anonymousreply 234December 23, 2021 3:12 PM

That's because we don't give a shit and find them both disgusting, R234.

by Anonymousreply 235December 23, 2021 3:27 PM

I see the angry dykes who wouldn't have it that Amber Heard, at various points in her life, has indeed come out as gay, lesbian and bisexual have suddenly gone silent..

by Anonymousreply 236December 23, 2021 3:34 PM

Then why pontificate (erroneously) about the Depp Vs Heard case, R235, if they don't give a shit?

by Anonymousreply 237December 23, 2021 3:37 PM

Here's the Cliff Notes answer, R237.

Some frau posted the OP as part of the ongoing Depp-is-an-innocent-cupid narrative.

The rest of us largely blew Bronx cheers in her general direction.

No pontificating required.

HTH

by Anonymousreply 238December 23, 2021 3:44 PM

R236 She can come out as a gay man if she wants to. Wouldn't change the fact she is a BISEXUAL woman.

by Anonymousreply 239December 23, 2021 4:00 PM

The quality of Depp's troll brigade as evidenced by R234 reflects just how low he has sunk. Just nonsensical ranting interspersed with total bullshit (Heard did not name Depp in her op-ed, the VA judge did not say Depp did not get a fair trial in the UK, etc.). I guess poor Johnboy can't afford any better.

Meanwhile, people with sense know the reason Depp is suing in VA of all places, even though neither he nor Heard have any significant connection to the State, is he's desperate for a rigged system because that's the only way he can win at this point. VA is a haven for assholes who like to abuse the court system, because VA has steadfastly refused to pass anti-SLAPP laws. So Depp is using the VA courts the same way Devin Nunes did when he sued Twitter and the Devin Nunes' Cow Twitter account for making fun of him. Nice company you're keeping there, Johnny.

[quote]The alleged abuse occurred in California and Australia. Heard wrote the op-ed in California. She then emailed it to an American Civil Liberties Union contact in New York. The ACLU contact emailed it to the Post in DC. Finally, the file was routed through the newspaper’s servers and printing presses in Fairfax County, where it was digitally and physically published. Despite the subtle language, the tenuous connection to Virginia, and the previous loss in court on a stronger claim, Depp sued Heard in Fairfax County—and has won four motions to dismiss in three years. On October 13, 2021, a Fairfax County judge ruled that because the processors and ink cartridges that delivered the words to the public were located in Virginia, Depp could sue Heard for libel in the state. If all things go as expected, the Northern Virginia suburb will play host to a battle of which Hollywood actor abused whom, a potentially multi-million-dollar media circus thousands of miles away from where any alleged crime occurred.

[quote]It’s strange. Not quite Kafka-esque, maybe, but it seems absurd and it involves a trial, so Kafka-adjacent, at least—a hiccup in the legal system that’s bringing the worst kind of Hollywood tabloid story into Virginia. And yet, this isn’t a one-off occurrence, the caprice of a wealthy actor finding a single loophole to exploit. The state of Virginia has played host to a succession of strange, seemingly random lawsuits in recent years, with everyone from an internet troll posing as a cow to Twitter itself being slapped with libel suits.

[quote]The individual cases may be random, but the underlying reason is not. To understand what is happening with Depp v. Heard—just one tragic Hollywood story of he said, she said—is to grasp a much larger question of how a lawful society can malfunction. Virginia is acting as a haven for individuals looking to skirt the First Amendment, to punish and silence their critics. The problem is as serious as it is insidious, one that extends deeper than celebrities to questions of the possibility of activism, of freedom of speech and the press, and of the function of democracy. And even as lawmakers and activists try to change that fact, powerful interests in Virginia would like to keep things largely the way they are. The concept behind all the absurdity is called SLAPP tourism. That’s a term so strange, it merits a lot of breaking down. SLAPP stands for “strategic lawsuits against public participation.” It’s a simple legal trick: Essentially, if someone says something that you don’t like, you sue them for libel. Your aim isn’t to win the lawsuit—that would be an added bonus, if anything. Depp’s possible motivations—a PR miscalculation, personal revenge, an indignant sense of justice, perhaps a combination of all three—are ultimately his own, secreted away as of yet beneath his slick center part. But the functions of SLAPPs are generally to punish (by making defendants pay expensive legal fees for years) and to stifle speech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240December 23, 2021 4:47 PM

[quote]And it was Heard who wouldn't let it go.

Wrong. She has moved on. He's sued her and LOST and is suing her again. He is obsessed with her. Going to court is the only way he can see her. You sound as unhinged as he is.

He's pathetic

by Anonymousreply 241December 25, 2021 5:04 AM

I don't get why so many women are so pathologically obsessed with Johnny Depp. He has not been pretty for over 20 years now. His whole shy, misunderstood sweetheart persona was shown to be fake and it was Tim Burton who was the true mastermind behind that. He has not really been trying at all since Public Enemies (great film btw and last time I cared about him). Since Dark Shadows, Transcendence and Mortdecai, he's been box office poison in fact.

by Anonymousreply 242December 25, 2021 5:21 AM

[quote] I don't get why so many women are so pathologically obsessed with Johnny Depp.

Amber is not. She's moved on.

He's the one who keeps suing her.

by Anonymousreply 243December 25, 2021 5:34 AM

r236 It's just for the attention. She'll be back with a much richer/much more successful men soon enough. Can't expect sociopaths to keep their stories straight.

by Anonymousreply 244December 25, 2021 5:41 AM

wow, he really threw everything at her. She's a narcissist *and* borderline *and* a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 245December 25, 2021 5:58 AM

NB: I say that because actually, narcissists and borderlines are pretty different. And sociopaths again. So it's not particularly convincing to hear that someone has all of those things.

by Anonymousreply 246December 25, 2021 6:00 AM

You don't know what you're talking about. Sociopaths are ALWAYS narcissistic. Factor 1 of the Psychopathy Checklist, in fact, has been labeled the "aggressive narcissism" factor. And borderline personality has high comorbidity with other disorders, perhaps Narcissistic PD more so than most other mental issues, since both BPD and NPD are Cluster B personality disorders.

by Anonymousreply 247December 25, 2021 6:08 AM

Nah, it's trendy to just throw a bunch of DSM diagnoses at someone these days.

by Anonymousreply 248December 25, 2021 6:10 AM

"Sociopath" isn't a diagnosis. It's not a clinical term, it's a sort of catch-all term that generally means antisocial personality disorder but is often used to describe a variety of behaviors.

Borderline and Narcissistic can mimic ASPD but aren't the same. You can have all three but the chances are someone with multiple comorbidities of this type wouldn't be functional to the degree either Depp or Heard are, at least without medication. You'd also expect to see more arrests and public outbursts with either of them if they had multiple comorbidities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 25, 2021 6:36 AM

It's hard to tell with Depp. A lot of his negative behavior seems drug and alcohol-induced. He's apparently very friendly when he's sober. He's just immature and petty and holds nasty grudges. He could be a high-functioning borderline given his history of self-harm, chronically low self-esteem and lack of personality and identity.

by Anonymousreply 250December 25, 2021 6:45 AM

I'm pretty sure that at some point in the future the DSM and it's many convoluted iterations and arguments and inclusions and exclusions will be viewed the same way we view medieval humours theory. It's not that what's being described isn't real - these behaviours and people are very much real - it's that we so far seem to lack even 10% of the descriptive powers and understanding to describe and categorize them properly.

by Anonymousreply 251December 25, 2021 6:47 AM

She dates men for the dollar, women for the sick psychodrama and the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 252December 25, 2021 7:13 AM

She's straight. But like many sociopaths, she can hook up with the same sex when it suits her, for a while. Getting with a woman after Depp, was clearly a PR move on her part.

by Anonymousreply 253December 25, 2021 7:51 AM

R253 Dumb. It’s what you said but that really she’s a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 254December 25, 2021 9:06 AM

I think she's genuinely into women otherwise it doesn't make sense for an ambitious person who wants to make it in Hollywood to have relationships with women who aren't famous. Those relationships look real compared to her relationships with men who have a lot of wealth and connections. Depp has said that he thinks she wanted to use him to get roles and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the main attraction.

by Anonymousreply 255December 25, 2021 5:06 PM

[quote] I think she's genuinely into women otherwise it doesn't make sense for an ambitious person who wants to make it in Hollywood to have relationships with women who aren't famous. Those relationships look real compared to her relationships with men who have a lot of wealth and connections.

I think that's it, in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 256December 25, 2021 5:13 PM

Idiots arguing over a bisexual woman being either gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 257December 25, 2021 5:21 PM

oh, I think she's bi. But on balance probably prefers women. Kinsey scale likely a 4?

by Anonymousreply 258December 25, 2021 5:26 PM

R258 who cares?

by Anonymousreply 259December 25, 2021 5:42 PM

R259 well, I do, for one, and anyone else discussing it. I think she's kind of an interesting case - certainly different.

by Anonymousreply 260December 25, 2021 5:47 PM

Whatever happened between them, Johnny is the one keeping the "feud" alive.

The best revenge is living well, but as we've learned over the years, he's allergic to good advice

by Anonymousreply 261December 25, 2021 5:48 PM

R261 Yes, I have not been following this thing, briefly googled and was SHOCKED that apparently it's still going on and that he currently has a $50m defamation case against her. I had got the impression that the legal case was over years ago.

by Anonymousreply 262December 25, 2021 5:51 PM

R162- "I agree. Depp is diabolically dangerous." Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 263December 25, 2021 5:56 PM

There's even going to be a documentary!

"Johnny Depp and Amber Heard’s divorce and legal battles to be addressed in two-part documentary

Streaming service Discovery Plus announced today (19 November) that it had commissioned the project, which is entitled Johnny vs Amber.

The documentary will “tell the story of the breakdown” of Depp and Heard’s relationship, including “how it tipped into the celebrity court case of the decade”.

According to the announcement, the series will tell the story from two “polarised perspectives”: one representing Depp’s account of events, and the other representing Heard’s."

by Anonymousreply 264December 25, 2021 6:00 PM

R264- Did JD & AH approve and contribute to this project? Thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 265December 25, 2021 6:40 PM

If they did, R265, they're even stupider than I thought they were.

by Anonymousreply 266December 25, 2021 6:43 PM

I don't think they did otherwise the media would be reporting on it. It doesn't sound that good but might be a good overview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267December 25, 2021 6:51 PM

Goddamit. This shit does not deserve a documentary.

by Anonymousreply 268December 25, 2021 7:15 PM

R210, believes that gay men who gave into societal pressure and got married to women are really straight.

by Anonymousreply 269December 25, 2021 7:59 PM

Did anyone here see London Fields!?! It was a delightfully horrific disaster really, could well become a Showgirls style cult classic someday. Amber thought it would be her big break poor dear 😂 she looked gorgeous though!

by Anonymousreply 270December 25, 2021 11:22 PM

She referred to herself as a LESBIAN in the article, R239, or can't you read?

by Anonymousreply 271December 26, 2021 1:40 AM

Heard was with a woman BEFORE she hooked up with Depp, R253. She was MARRIED to Tasya Van Ree FFS. She assaulted her in an airport and spent the night in jail then accused the arresting officer of being homophobic...

The arresting officer is actually a gay woman herself.

by Anonymousreply 272December 26, 2021 1:47 AM

The correct word is "trapped" women into marriage, R269. It's disgusting gay men think women are objects that they can use and discard, after years/decades of being deprived intimacy, as they see fit. Intimacy isn't just for men and you don't have to get married to keep your sexuality private. But then gay men have always been given a pass on misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 273December 26, 2021 1:56 AM

Everyone in the past was expected to get married and procreate. Unless they chose to be priests or monks. Some chose to be single but it was highly suspicious. Many still wanted children but obviously gay marriage was out of the question. You really think gay men wanted to marry women? Also, plenty of women knew their husbands were gay and accepted their extramarital affairs as long as they brought home money. What about the lesbians who married men? Misogyny and patriarchy screwed over women and gay men in different ways. Why are straight women given a pass on their homophobia?

by Anonymousreply 274December 26, 2021 2:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275December 26, 2021 3:02 AM

James fucking Franco?

It's a collision of sleaze.

by Anonymousreply 276December 26, 2021 3:25 AM

R269 Thinks that ever woman that experimented with or dated women in college or in her 20s and is now with a man, is a closeted lesbian and is only dating a man cause she gave into societal pressure.

Give us even s tiny bit of proof that Lindsay Lohan is a lesbian and not a bisexual. Even though she dated bunch of men and only one woman. Is Ione Skye also a lesbian? Angelina Jolie? Anne Heche?

by Anonymousreply 277December 26, 2021 8:03 AM

Depp has no case. Who cares if she cheated? What does that have to do with domestic violence? All he cares about his humiliating her

by Anonymousreply 278December 26, 2021 12:55 PM

To this date, the only one who has been arrested for domestic violence is your Psycho amber Heard. Numerous collaborators, who have worked for her report Amber Heard's verbal abuse. When you are married you swear fidelity. So yes, it's important. Especially since the images of Franco and Heard took place the day after she claims to have been hit by Depp. So Franco will be able to say under oath if there were marks on Heard's face. Finally, it was Amber Heard who lied under oath to the Australian court, not Johnny Depp.

In the audio recordings of Depp and Heard, she is the only one who admits that she does not know how to control herself and she said : “I’m sorry that I didn’t hit you across the face in a proper slap, but I was hitting you, it was not punching you,”

R278 You can make as many threads as you want to smear this man, everything is already against this psycho.

by Anonymousreply 279December 26, 2021 1:05 PM

R278

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 26, 2021 1:08 PM

This is Amber Heard voice saying "I didn't punched you I was hitting you"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281December 26, 2021 1:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282December 26, 2021 1:17 PM

What happens when two calculating narcissists clash?

What sound does it make?

by Anonymousreply 283December 26, 2021 1:20 PM

Amber Heard, when there is no photoshop ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284December 26, 2021 1:20 PM

r282 she takes it up the ass

by Anonymousreply 285December 26, 2021 1:21 PM

R283 Fuck off, narcissism troll. There is no such thing.

by Anonymousreply 286December 26, 2021 1:23 PM

Even a child can see clearly that this woman is a liar. Just confront her with professionals, and suddenly she reacts very strangely. No respect for the court, a very uneducated girl's manner and the lie displayed on her face. I mean look at her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287December 26, 2021 1:24 PM

Am i the only one that thinks Tasya looks a bit like Depp?

Seems Amber has a type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288December 26, 2021 1:24 PM

R288 Yup, even the hat style...

by Anonymousreply 289December 26, 2021 1:25 PM

After watching the video at r287 Amber is very close to how the character Villanelle is described in Luke Jennings books that are the source material for Killing Eve. Watching Amber in real life is exactly how I pictured Villanelle while reading the first book. Blonde, cold, beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 290December 26, 2021 1:40 PM

R290 You might find the expert analysis about her deposition very interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291December 26, 2021 1:43 PM

I didn't watch a single one of those videos. 🙂 Anyway, Depp is gross and destructive.

by Anonymousreply 292December 26, 2021 2:26 PM

R277, ione is bisexual . She flirted with a female friend of mine in LA

by Anonymousreply 293December 26, 2021 2:30 PM

Weren’t those videos found to be doctored in the UK case?

by Anonymousreply 294December 26, 2021 3:07 PM

The only thing sadder than Johnny Depp still being obsessed with his ex-wife is Depp stans still being obsessed with it.

I saw Cry-Baby at a screening a few months ago. He was ethereally beautiful and had charisma for days. That guy is LONG dead.

by Anonymousreply 295December 26, 2021 3:10 PM

Whining by someone at his level is a really bad look. It makes him seem weak and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 296December 26, 2021 3:11 PM

R296 I know, right? Who'd have thought?!

by Anonymousreply 297December 26, 2021 3:24 PM

R294 LOL you are really a vermin of the worst kind. No, in the UK trial these videos have NEVER been recognized as doctored orfalsified because they are not. Incredible the degree of dishonesty of the fans of this psychotic witch. And you are so stupid that you like yourself.

by Anonymousreply 298December 26, 2021 4:52 PM

R297 How crazy are you to answer to yourself?

by Anonymousreply 299December 26, 2021 4:53 PM

The DL Depp fans are really psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 300December 26, 2021 4:54 PM

R300 I'm not surprised by the level of craziness among the 3 Heard fans. You have so much imagination and repartee that you are reduced to repeating what I say. Poor trash of humanity. I feel sorry for you but I don't sympathize. Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 301December 26, 2021 4:59 PM

Remove your fist from your gash, R301.

I hate Amber Heard. I also hate Johnny Depp.

Nothing you can do about it.

by Anonymousreply 302December 26, 2021 5:00 PM

R293 I know she is bi, but according to that poster she must be gay cause she dated a woman once. Just like Lindsay Lohan.

Btw. did she flirted with your friend before she was married or?

by Anonymousreply 303December 26, 2021 5:03 PM

R302 I think you hate honesty and the truth. Facts are facts. And facts have nothing to do with personal feelings. That's what mentally retarded people like you don't understand.

by Anonymousreply 304December 26, 2021 5:03 PM

R302 I don't "hate" either, I think they're both messy people and the only "winner" in this scenario is the possible child they never had.

Amber doesn't seem to be actively keeping their mess alive (happy to see evidence if I'm wrong). Johnny is. They're divorced, they have no children together. MOVE THE FUCK ON DUDE.

by Anonymousreply 305December 26, 2021 5:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 26, 2021 5:07 PM

R305 You are talking too much when you don't know shit at all. Of course she is keeping the mess alive, but you don't knnow anything. You're the one saying "I hate Amber Heard. I also hate Johnny Depp" You buffoon. I leave you talking to yourself like the crazy cunt you are

by Anonymousreply 307December 26, 2021 5:10 PM

R306 Congrats, you just reached the new level of retardation.

by Anonymousreply 308December 26, 2021 5:12 PM

R308 Poor you, "you just reached the new level of retardaton". NO I showed you that you talk too much without knowing anything, you psychotic vermin. Keep liking your own retarded comments, and blowing air like the clown you are.

by Anonymousreply 309December 26, 2021 5:15 PM

^ You showed me something? You are too stupid to show anyone anything.

by Anonymousreply 310December 26, 2021 5:24 PM

God, he is such a pathetic whinger.

by Anonymousreply 311December 26, 2021 10:50 PM

Love that Johnny suing Amber will drag his affairs with Keira Knightley, Angelina Jolie and Marion Cotillard into court.

by Anonymousreply 312December 26, 2021 11:03 PM

R309 is an AUTISTIC incel

by Anonymousreply 313December 26, 2021 11:15 PM

I am actually wondering if Johnny in his drug-fried brain thinks that suing for a $50m payout might pull in some easy cash for him that he desperately needs.

by Anonymousreply 314December 27, 2021 2:20 AM

He was perfect in Cry-Baby. Hot white Southern trash - dumb, young and full of cum. Akin to Ken King in Polyester and Johnny Knoxville in A Dirty Shame. When he started taking himself too seriously is when he suffered. Tim Burton kept him relevant actually. Burton is aware of his strengths and cast him appropriately in Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride and Sleepy Hollow. Johnny basically was a muse for Burton along with Winona Ryder and Helena Bonham Carter.

I think JD really fits quirky, artsy films playing antsy, moody and introverted characters. He does a pretty good straight men in Dead Man, Gilbert Grape and Arizona Dream. I think he should have collaborated more with John Waters and Jim Jarmusch. He could have worked with David Lynch or the Wachoswkis. Maybe with Wes Anderson and Linklater too.

It makes me angry how much wasted potential he had.

by Anonymousreply 315December 30, 2021 5:25 PM

Ridiculous man criticizes ex, film at 11.

by Anonymousreply 316December 30, 2021 5:31 PM

Face it Johnny. You were low hanging fruit.

by Anonymousreply 317December 30, 2021 5:40 PM

She used to live next to a friend of mine, who could see everything in the back of the house, where all the windows are. Tons of drug-fuel parties (the neighborhood complained about it), running around naked, and yes, actually punching men, and not in a playful way.

I have worked with her- very professional, but for her stupid penchant for reading when you're trying to style her.-Look up goddammit!. She has loads of charisma when she turns it on.

by Anonymousreply 318December 30, 2021 5:42 PM

After all those years in Hollywood this is the first beautiful young actress he met who wanted to us him to benefit her career?

by Anonymousreply 319December 30, 2021 5:47 PM

Maybe the deal is Johnny had been so attractive when young that all the women were too mesmerized by him to want to use him in a calculated manner. By the time he met Amber, he wasn't nearly so hot anymore, so he was finally dealing with a woman who was immune to his former charms. He likely had never encountered that before, due to his once astounding good looks.

by Anonymousreply 320December 30, 2021 6:31 PM

He thought he was dealing with another dickmatized woman. He didn't realize he had lost that power.

by Anonymousreply 321December 30, 2021 6:31 PM

^ There are a few men in their fifties who can still dickmatize women but they don't dress like dirty ragamuffins and they are worldly, not stuck in adolescent rebellion.

by Anonymousreply 322December 30, 2021 9:02 PM

I can't believe he was still able to snag those beautiful actresses in the past 15 years. How could you step out on Brad for that?

by Anonymousreply 323December 30, 2021 9:05 PM

Was Depp ever known for being hung, though? You can only 'dictimize' someone if you have a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 324December 30, 2021 9:10 PM

R9 I'm a pretty big film geek and I've only seen a handful of Depp's films, so I can believe it.

by Anonymousreply 325December 30, 2021 9:18 PM

Ugh! Johnny's battle with his ego, scene 97. Also, why is adamantly against dentistry?

by Anonymousreply 326December 30, 2021 10:16 PM

Johnny has been targeted, groomed, stroked, suckered, beaten, abused, robbed, and victimized. He is an innocent straight dude into pegging. That's how he and Amber got along--she fucked him and then took him to the cleaners on the way to the nuthouse. She's also responsible for his poor hygiene, alcoholism, and bad teeth.

by Anonymousreply 327January 8, 2022 6:01 AM

R11 They look nothing alike. How does one sister get such bone structure, and the other gets nothing?

by Anonymousreply 328February 25, 2023 11:19 PM

She was certainly a cunt but he ain't no angel

by Anonymousreply 329February 25, 2023 11:21 PM

I know both parents have prominent cheekbones, but Lily's look bizarre and huge. Are they real?

by Anonymousreply 330August 1, 2023 7:10 PM

Just stop Johnny. Nobody forced you to marry her. You wanted a pretty younger woman on your arm. Like every other over the hill actor in Hollywood. Right, Kevin Costner.

by Anonymousreply 331August 2, 2023 3:54 AM

The six front teeth are clearly bigger than the back teeth. That's why they look so fake.

by Anonymousreply 332November 18, 2023 12:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!