Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Star Hobson's stepmother is 'number one target' in jail

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2021 11:39 PM

They didn't isolate the child from her, so don't isolate her in prison. Let her experience what she put that kid through.

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2021 3:43 PM

Why do prisoners single out and attack others for their crimes, notably pedos. They're all criminals.

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2021 3:48 PM

R2 You cant think of a reason? Try really hard, go on, you can do it buddychamp!

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2021 3:58 PM

No I can't. I'd rather think a Milken or a Trump has committed more heinous crimes.

So you tell me, wise one. Your turn.

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2021 4:01 PM

I hope she does get her due in prison. An awful lot of female prisoners have children of their own. And I hope she is spurned by the muffia for her whole sentence. Her ego won’t survive that. Fucking psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2021 4:09 PM

Seriously, R2/R4?

Because many inmates were brutalized by their parents/guardians or the mates of their parents/guardians.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2021 4:39 PM

Oh a Freudian explanation. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2021 4:45 PM

The fact that other criminals commit crimes against child abusers is their one saving grace.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2021 4:49 PM

Or do they ;;think;; it's their saving grace? Is it their way of paying for their crimes, their self exculpation, their way of saying ;;I'm bad but not so bad;; and a way of asking for forgiveness by meting out their idea of final justice? Does this make sense to you r3?

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2021 4:57 PM

No you fucking mongoloid.

It's because abusing and killing someone that has no power, depends on you, cant fight back and barely has a consciousness is so morally corrupt that even criminals find it abhorrent.

Can you wrap your little cluster B void around those concepts? Fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2021 5:11 PM

R3 Calm down dearie. Did I touch a nerve?

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2021 5:14 PM

Yes, you're offensively stupid.

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2021 5:15 PM

What is going on in the UK with these horrible child deaths? I always thought there was more oversight and accountability there than the US. So horrible so many people missed the signs.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2021 5:19 PM

Let them. Do us all a favor.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2021 5:20 PM

R3 I realize you're probably feeling very distraught these days, what with the Ghislaine Maxwell pedo trial on. Imm not following it much I should say though.

I guess pedo Epstein was also killed in prison then by outraged prisoners who defend the weak and innocent to the very last. Not because he had too many secrets, as I was thinking. Prison culture seems very strange.

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2021 5:24 PM

R15 I want whatever your mom was sniffing while pregnant

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2021 5:36 PM

A lot of nasty cunts on this thread screaming for blood. Just because someone deserves to die doesn't mean the authorities should let it happen. Animals.

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2021 8:38 PM

[quote]What is going on in the UK with these horrible child deaths? I always thought there was more oversight and accountability there than the US. So horrible so many people missed the signs

Here's the thing, no one else really cares about other people's children. Social workers/child protective workers have a thankless job, made all the more harder by judges who love to "keep families together". A lot of parents who have put out cigarettes on their children don't lose custody. The foster homes are so bad that it's better to keep those kids with their slightly less abusive parents sometimes.

Just wait until abortion is illegal in America. Kids will be murdered left and right

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2021 8:59 PM

I'm glad that, at best, she'll be a pariah in prison. I was afraid she'd be living her best life in prison and getting all the muff she wants.

I hope they shove a broom stick up her twat.

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2021 9:03 PM

[quote] Why do prisoners single out and attack others for their crimes, notably pedos. They're all criminals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2021 9:15 PM

I'll never understand why people don't just walk away rather than kill kids they never wanted and hate.

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2021 9:15 PM

R20 Yeah, humans are social animals. That is, they are engineered to find some group that's lower than them in the social hierarchy and derive pleasure from targeting/bullying that group. Whether deserved or not, the point is that humans always want to find someone below them to target.

by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2021 9:18 PM

R3 r16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2021 11:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!