Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

As a little boy, I had the sweetest crush on Hayley Mills.

Did anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2022 1:57 AM

My brother did. Then he saw The Parent Trap and switched to Maureen O'Hara.

by Anonymousreply 1December 15, 2021 1:24 PM

Here ya go OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 15, 2021 1:30 PM

Then OP discovered cock.

by Anonymousreply 3December 15, 2021 1:52 PM

Haha! So true so true. And it WAS Tab!

by Anonymousreply 4December 15, 2021 2:02 PM

No, I didn't. Not on any woman, ever.

Probably the first crush I can recall would have been Lee Majors in 'The Big Valley.'

by Anonymousreply 5December 15, 2021 6:58 PM

We have already done Hayley Mills three times this last year.

We have thrashed her and exhausted her.

We have NOTHING NEW to say about Hayley Mills!

by Anonymousreply 6December 15, 2021 8:07 PM

🎵You're still in love with Hayley Mills🎵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 15, 2021 8:20 PM

Me too, OP! I'm in my late 30's and decided to watch the original Parent Trap last week. It reminded me how big of a crush I had on her as a kid. I just thought she was so cool.

by Anonymousreply 8December 15, 2021 11:09 PM

R8 and OP were confused children

by Anonymousreply 9December 15, 2021 11:17 PM

Two amazing performances - Hayley and Horst Buchholz in Tiger Bay.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2021 12:36 AM

[bold]Film Academy Surprises Legendary Child Star Hayley Mills by Replacing Her Stolen Oscar[/bold]

On Sunday, Mills was gifted a replacement Oscar by Academy president David Rubin.

article at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2022 1:51 AM

OP, I worked assistant props on the 1986 Parent Trap sequel filmed in Tampa. She was super nice, great sense of humor, little bit of a wicked streak and just all around fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2022 1:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!