Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

In case you wondered why "Nancy Reagan Throat Goat" is trending on Twitter...

[bold]The Internet Reacts To Bizarre Report Exposing Nancy Reagan’s Private Life Going Viral[/bold]

[quote]According to Kitty Kelley’s biography, Nancy Reagan “was renowned in Hollywood for performing oral sex.” Just-say-yes Nancy — in the days when she was Nancy Davis — was known to give the best blowjob in town, “not only in the evening but in offices. [T]hat was one of the reasons that she was very popular on the MGM lot.” It must have made her very popular with Ronnie as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 29, 2021 6:26 AM

That was such a vile, horrid, nasty book.

I had to read it 4 times just to make sure…..

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2021 6:20 PM

Gee, this is the only thing about her for which I actually granted grudging respect.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2021 6:23 PM

Did she ever play leads?

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2021 6:28 PM

Peter Lawford said he was in a 3 way with Ronnie and Nancy back in the day, with Nancy in the middle servicing both.

Merry Christmas!

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2021 6:30 PM

Ah, I see the young ones are discovering the joys of that wonderfully trashy bio. My favorite story was of the car trip she took with Peter Lawford and another actor (can't recall who). The guy's took turns driving while Nancy serviced them from the passenger seat.

Have they gotten to the part that discusses her pharmaceutical habits? Just say no!

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2021 6:31 PM

I'm surprised that this is the first people have heard of this. That (probably totally true) story has been around for decades now. And before you say "You must be old", you don't have to be 90 to know who Judy Garland was. Etc.

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2021 6:33 PM

It's odd to see her in glamour poses as she was so homely, even with good photography and make up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2021 6:33 PM

Now this is First Lady who is Best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2021 6:35 PM

Another darling of the right president with a whore for a wife.

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2021 6:35 PM

R8: I'd go with Nancy in a Blowjob Queen competition.

Melania strikes me as being as sexually responsive as a fleshlight.

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2021 6:42 PM

So odd! Nancy looks like she wouldn’t know what to do with a dick.

by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2021 6:42 PM

Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump whored out themselves and the Office of the US Presidency to Iran and the Biggest John Who Ever Johnned- Vladimir Putin.

I despise both Nancy Reagan and Melania Trump. Both were and are bigoted grifters.

But their whoring pales in comparison to that of their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 12December 11, 2021 6:43 PM

It all has to do with a swirling motion you make with the tongue.

by Anonymousreply 13December 11, 2021 6:45 PM

Being a reptilian, she probably just unhinged her jaw and went to town!

by Anonymousreply 14December 11, 2021 6:46 PM

I also liked her rousing rendition of "Hey, Big Spender" at Reagan's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 15December 11, 2021 6:46 PM

Kitty Kelly must have never heard about Miss Lindzey.

by Anonymousreply 16December 11, 2021 6:46 PM

R7 well most men only saw the back of her head

by Anonymousreply 17December 11, 2021 6:48 PM

Yes, they called her MoreHead Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 18December 11, 2021 6:51 PM

Yeah, but I’ll bet she never rimmed a President.

by Anonymousreply 19December 11, 2021 6:51 PM

Whenever I read these claims about celebrities—even the more G-rated things like “Jackie O made every man feel like the most important man in the room”—I need the author to give more details on the techniques involved. I want to hear how the masters worked.

by Anonymousreply 20December 11, 2021 6:52 PM

You want to be told how to focus your attention on someone? Are you on the spectrum?

by Anonymousreply 21December 11, 2021 6:53 PM

I LOVE that book. It’s such great trash. Nancy was such a gigacunt.

One of my favorite parts of the book is the lurid description of the Vicki Morgan affair. Vicki was the mistress of Alfred Bloomingdale, husband of Nancy’s BFF Betsy Bloomingdale.

While Alfred lay dying with cancer in a hospital Betsy discovered the existence of Vicki Morgan, the condo he purchased for her,, and the five figure allowance she received monthly. Vicki also got money in the will.

Betsy rushed to the hospital, had the will changed and cut Vicki Morgan off financially before having Alfred Bloomingdale buried in a cheap pine box.

Vicki Morgan went to the press and revealed her existence along with lurid stories of Alfred’s taste for S&M, all of which Kitty Kelley gleefully details in the book, until Kelley noted that Vicki Morgan was murdered a year after Alfred Bloomingdale died by “her roommate, a deranged homosexual with a baseball bat.”

Kitty Kelley knew how to turn a phrase. She needs to write about the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 22December 11, 2021 6:56 PM

[quote] I want to hear how the masters worked.

She had no teeth--those are dentures.

by Anonymousreply 23December 11, 2021 6:56 PM

Too bad she wasn't into being a mother as much as she was into sucking dick.

by Anonymousreply 24December 11, 2021 7:07 PM

the cocksucking talent humanizes a woman whose participation in politics led to the decline of the United States as a democratic republic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 11, 2021 7:10 PM

Kitty doesn’t have one nice word to say about Nancy In that book, which is why it’s odd that Ron Reagan Jr participated in that documentary on Showtime with her about the Reagans.

by Anonymousreply 26December 11, 2021 7:14 PM

[bold]For those who don't want to click on the OP article for backstory.[/bold]

The Nancy blowjob stuff was brought up because rightwing ghoul Ben Shaprio's sister, Abby, tried to shame Madonna's photoshoot proclivities by comparing a barely risque pic of Madonna to a family pic of Nancy - as they're both similar age in the pics.

So someone responded with the Nancy blowjob-queen story - and the info blew many a youngster's mind. Others posted current family pics of Madonna to show not all her pics are boudoir pics, so the comparison was crap. Both awful Shapiro siblings have a tendency to have their "gotcha" twitter posts backfire. It's a fun phenom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 11, 2021 7:29 PM

i'm on twitter, saw the trend and ignored it. lots of facebook refugees on twitter , its irritating

by Anonymousreply 28December 11, 2021 7:34 PM

I'm hoping to work "throat goat" into my personal emails at least twice this month.

by Anonymousreply 29December 11, 2021 8:38 PM

Oh please, women of her ilk and age group never did that stuff. They had their hair, nails, etc. done just so- and wouldn't dream of messing it up. They stared at the ceiling and waited til he was done sweating on top of them, then went to the bathroom to douche and freshen-up.

by Anonymousreply 30December 11, 2021 9:23 PM

Nance used 20 mule team Borax and Lye on that nasty snatch

by Anonymousreply 31December 11, 2021 9:24 PM

R5, The other actor was Robert Walker, once married to Jennifer Jones.

by Anonymousreply 32December 11, 2021 9:29 PM

[quote] Oh please, women of her ilk and age group never did that stuff.

Blow jobs? That's on the basic menu with meat and potatoes. I 100% believe Nancy Reagan was giving blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 33December 11, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote]Oh please, women of her ilk and age group never did that stuff.

There's a promo pic of young Nancy Reagan @ R7.

You really think she broke into the movies based on her looks?

by Anonymousreply 34December 11, 2021 9:58 PM

hey... pssst... R33 and R34.... R30 was being snarky... mocking how that generation played so traditional and virtuous but were nothing of the sort... pass it on.

by Anonymousreply 35December 11, 2021 10:09 PM

Frank Sinatra said Nancy was a "dumb broad with fat ankles." Also said that RR was a "stupid bore." Explains all the astrology consultations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 11, 2021 10:10 PM

I thought it was hilarious how Ben Shapiro's stupid sister using Nancy Reagan as the poster child of tasteful nonsexuality blew up in her face.

Suddenly, thousands of people learned that Nancy Reagan was the Throat GOAT for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 37December 11, 2021 10:22 PM

I heard her pussy stunk.

by Anonymousreply 38December 11, 2021 10:26 PM

R5 I read about a road trip with 3 actors and Nancy. She blew all of them. I remember that 2 of the actors were Dean Martin and Peter Lawford.

by Anonymousreply 39December 11, 2021 10:38 PM

[quote]I heard her pussy stunk.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 40December 11, 2021 11:02 PM

Even I the Kitty Kelly stories are untrue., it was silly of the Shapiros to choose her. None of her children spline well of her as a mother and she fell short of the strict moral code of her times. She was married to a divorced man and had a shotgun wedding.

by Anonymousreply 41December 11, 2021 11:32 PM

Could someone translate r27 into readable prose?

by Anonymousreply 42December 11, 2021 11:50 PM

DL has known that for ages

by Anonymousreply 43December 12, 2021 12:18 AM

r22 Dominick Dunne based An Inconvenient Woman on her. The miniseries was also great.

by Anonymousreply 44December 12, 2021 12:23 AM

Search for the SNL Madonna/Nancy skit....

by Anonymousreply 45December 12, 2021 12:41 AM

R42, they don't quite have the story right, so I'll give you the clearer and more accurate version:

Some rightwing troll account on Twitter posted a photo of Madonna next to one of Nancy Reagan, said both were the same age but Madonna was a vile slut while Nancy was a good, solid American family woman. They then said something like "Which one would you want to be, ladies?"

The replies were several thousand people pointing out that the good, solid, all-American Nancy Reagan was a big fan of cock suckin'.

That's why it started to trend on Twitter. It's been trending off and on for about 2 days now, which is kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 46December 12, 2021 12:50 AM

R44, Betsy Bloomingdale, not Nancy Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 47December 12, 2021 1:48 AM

Any Sizemeat Verificatia rumors for the Gipper? Was he well hung like LBJ? If so, that old cunt Nancy must've had no gag reflex.

by Anonymousreply 48December 12, 2021 1:49 AM

"You really think she broke into movies based on her looks?"

Her step-father was wealthy and probably made some calls.

She had a plain, pleasant look that would be fine for a 50's TV mom. All she ever did was a couple B-movies.

by Anonymousreply 49December 12, 2021 2:05 AM

Some right wing cunt tried to slut shame Madonna and ended up exposing Nancy Reagan, held up as some classy dame, as the ultimate blow job Queen of Hollywood. It doesn’t get better than that. Madonna is untouchable. Nancy is the throat goat and now the rest of the world knows. Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 50December 12, 2021 7:10 AM

Madonna is far from untouchable. She was very bothered by 50 Cent's recent comments.

by Anonymousreply 51December 12, 2021 9:22 AM

I took my parents to the Reagan Library in Simi Valley and they had a bunch of Nancy’s dresses on display. She was smaller than most twelve year olds. Maybe 80 pounds? She must have lived on coffee and cigarettes

by Anonymousreply 52December 12, 2021 9:52 AM

Whose bright idea was it to compare Madonna and Nancy Reagan? Madonna has always been a trashy pop singer and isn’t involved in politics. Why not compare her to Melania who was an actual Eastern-bloc hooker?

by Anonymousreply 53December 12, 2021 10:04 AM

It's not her fault. Doctors discovered that Nancy's clitoris was located in the back of her throat.

by Anonymousreply 54December 12, 2021 10:15 AM

No love lost for the old hag but It saddens me how vulgar everybody is now.

by Anonymousreply 55December 12, 2021 10:44 AM

Did Patti and Ron inherit their mother's oral proficiency?

by Anonymousreply 56December 12, 2021 10:52 AM

Not news. I read this in 1986.

by Anonymousreply 57December 12, 2021 10:54 AM

A lot of people who were too young to have read it back in the days of the Kitty Kelley book are just learning it now, apparently.

I don't know why someone would say people are vulgar NOW when this is information that's been around for decades.

by Anonymousreply 58December 12, 2021 10:56 AM

Yeah I've heard that about her for years. Almost makes me like her.

by Anonymousreply 59December 12, 2021 11:16 AM

It bugs me that sucking cock (as opposed to being sucked) is still used as a pejorative.

by Anonymousreply 60December 12, 2021 11:18 AM

Agreed, r60

by Anonymousreply 61December 12, 2021 11:25 AM

How is being known as giving good head any different than being known as a good kisser?

by Anonymousreply 62December 12, 2021 1:01 PM

R52, she was addicted fo hard, hard "diet pills". She was basically a lifelong meth head. The Kelly passage that spoke to me was Nancy served silver bowls of pills and pharmaceutical cocaine when she entertained in the governor's mansion

by Anonymousreply 63December 12, 2021 1:10 PM

[Quote] How is being known as giving good head any different than being known as a good kisser?

Sex is an indignity for women (and those who play the "woman role"), apparently.

by Anonymousreply 64December 12, 2021 1:12 PM

Mrs. Betty Bowers has been "singing her praises" for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 12, 2021 1:13 PM

Nice to see a new generation learning about what a wonderful person Nancy Reagan was…

by Anonymousreply 66December 12, 2021 1:22 PM

R39, as R32 already mentioned, the other actor was Robert Walker, who was Nancy's boyfriend at the time. The trio were on the road to Phoenix to visit her mother and stepfather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 12, 2021 1:42 PM

Best one i've ever heard about Nancy Reagan is about her oral skills. It's said she could suck a golf ball through a 50 foot garden hose.

by Anonymousreply 68December 12, 2021 1:53 PM

Nancy Reagan, dick pig!

by Anonymousreply 69December 12, 2021 2:05 PM

"Throat Goat" that phrase is straight out of hip hop culture. I've heard my friends use that word for years.

I wonder if Nancy Reagan will be brought up in any rap songs now, because of the old revelation becoming new again?

And oh yeah Fuck Ronald Reagan for what he did to this country.

by Anonymousreply 70December 12, 2021 2:13 PM

This is why so many people thought Woodward and Bernstein's Deep Throat was actually Nancy Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 71December 12, 2021 2:14 PM

Nancy Reagan was a ridiculous woman and a horrible first Lady. She was really more of a socialite than a first lady during her time in the white house.

Her wealthy glamorous friends who owned her and Ronnie we're always at the white house and always appeared way to glamorous for the political world. But then again, Republicans don't give a fuck what other people think. Just look at how expensive Melania Trump's wardrobe and handbags were. Even Jacqueline Kennedy had to wear knock-off imitation pieces of clothing to keep the press at bay.

Republicans, some at least just don't give a fuck about hiw they appear to the public.

by Anonymousreply 72December 12, 2021 2:25 PM

Call her what you want, but baby that hair was LAYED in the 80s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 12, 2021 2:49 PM

That cunt kicked the bucket on my birthday. It was the best present I received that year, and I absolutely celebrated it.

by Anonymousreply 74December 12, 2021 3:22 PM

R67 Peter Lawford was adorable in thr 1940s & 1950s, even if his eyebrows were out of control. I don't like overly manicured brows, but yikes. I'd have absolutely fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 75December 12, 2021 3:25 PM

Among many other things R30 never heard of the casting couch

by Anonymousreply 76December 12, 2021 3:29 PM

[quote]I wonder if Nancy Reagan will be brought up in any rap songs now, because of the old revelation becoming new again?

She’s already been in a rap song, Too $hort’s “CussWords” from [bold]1989[/bold].

…Ronald Reagan came up to me and said, "Do you have the answer

To the United States economy and a cure for cancer?" I said, what are you doin in the White House if you're not sellin cocaine?

Ask your wife, Nancy Reagan, I know she'll spit that game.

Like one night, she came to my house, and gave me a blow job

She licked my dick, up and down, like it was corn on the cob…

by Anonymousreply 77December 12, 2021 3:36 PM

[quote]How is being known as giving good head any different than being known as a good kisser?

It’s not. The funny part is how these rightwingers are such hypocrites about sex. Reagan swept into office with the support of Christian evangelicals who work day and night to shame and subordinate women. (That’s the real reason they are against the right to choose — they enjoy watching a woman squirm when she has to deal with the consequences of having sex).

by Anonymousreply 78December 12, 2021 3:41 PM

Birthday boy Frank Sinatra once referred to Nancy as 'Piano Legs." Apparently, the Chairman of the Board didn't like cankles!

by Anonymousreply 79December 12, 2021 3:44 PM

I know it's easy to hate Nancy, but I've always liked her for some reason. She seemed to have a good sense of humor, and she liked her gays: Merv, Bob Colacello, Bill Blass, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 12, 2021 4:11 PM

Thanks R22 for the Vicki Morgan refresher / Vicki was born to soon....we're living in her world now for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 12, 2021 4:17 PM

Nancy got the equivalent of millions in free clothes from clothing designers throughout the Reagan administration, which she never returned and never claimed as gifts on her taxes, stating they were “borrowed”.. Anyone else would have been pursued by the IRS for that BS.

She would have hated Melania Trump for being too obvious and common.

She actually didn’t like most of the First Ladies of the period. She hated Betty Ford because she was so popular; the Queen of Just Say No mocked Ford for having an addiction, stating there’s nothing to applaud when she shouldn’t have the problem in the first place.

She treated Rosalynn Carter like shit. There is a traditional tour of the White House given by the outgoing First Lady to the incoming First Lady. Rosalynn tried to show Nancy the history of the building and Nancy cut her off, saying she just needed to see the closets and have them measured.

She despised Bar Bush, and had to be forced to leave her a floral arrangement as a welcome to the White House. Nancy hated the Bushes because George Bush was so nasty to Reagan in 1980. Nancy is the one who got the wimp moniker stuck to him by complaining to George Will about him, who promptly wrote a Newsweek cover story calling him a wimp.

The only First Lady Nancy liked was Jackie Kennedy. Nancy was desperate to impress Jackie and Jackie didn’t give a fuck about her.

by Anonymousreply 82December 12, 2021 4:27 PM

And now I'm wondering if she blew Mr. T and I'm giggling like a schoolgirl.

by Anonymousreply 83December 12, 2021 4:36 PM

Nancy's mother, Edith Luckett Davis, was an actress with many Hollywood connections. She enlisted Spencer and Louise Tracy to assist Nancy in her burgeoning career. Spencer introduced her to MGM casting director, Benny Thau, and got George Cukor and cinematographer George Folsey to shoot her audition. Had this been any other wannabe starlet, she would've gotten whichever field tech was available.

Cukor assessed Nancy as having no talent, and Louis B. Mayer agreed, but Benny Thau and Dore Schary (another one of Edith's friends) had her back and signed her to a seven year contract. She would become Benny Thau's girl, but unlike Thau's previous mistress, Greer Garson, who actually did have acting talent, Miss Davis never rose above B picture leads.

by Anonymousreply 84December 12, 2021 4:39 PM

Did she pass her skills on to her ballerina son Ron Jr.?

by Anonymousreply 85December 12, 2021 4:41 PM

NANCY...the Musical

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 12, 2021 4:43 PM

Aldoh I have de greet respeck for her, she was amateur!

by Anonymousreply 87December 12, 2021 4:44 PM

Wasn't it Nancy Reagan that Barbara Bush referred to as "rhymes with witch"?

by Anonymousreply 88December 12, 2021 4:45 PM

It was Geraldine Ferraro r88, but I’m sure she felt that way .

That said Bar and Nancy would have agreed on Melania being a sleazy tramp.

by Anonymousreply 89December 12, 2021 4:49 PM

Hmm. I knew Nancy was B-list. Wasn't aware of her family connections.

So, family connections + god-level blowjob skills + no talent = B list?

by Anonymousreply 90December 12, 2021 4:53 PM

These Twitter responses are giving me life!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 12, 2021 4:54 PM

[quote] I know it's easy to hate Nancy, but I've always liked her for some reason

You poor, poor person.

by Anonymousreply 92December 12, 2021 4:56 PM

R91, can you believe that just 13 years ago (really not THAT long ago at all), Republicans were claiming Michelle Obama's arms were "too toned" for a first lady? And then they choose Melania, a hooker, to be the fist lady!? Cognitive dissonance anyone?

by Anonymousreply 93December 12, 2021 4:57 PM

Of all the ways to die, getting "beaten with a baseball bat by a deranged homosexual" is fairly far down the list.

by Anonymousreply 94December 12, 2021 5:06 PM

I'm an eldergay, unfamiliar (at least by name) with this "throat goat" notion.

So I used my google machine to consult my InterWeb and was quickly directed to a place called "sex-lexis," which said that "throat goat is a"

[quote]Jocular name for a fellator or fellatrice because they'll eat anything."

So I ended up learning a more useful new word--"fellatrice!"

Henceforth, I shall refer to dump's little bitch as "Senatrice the Fellatrice!"

by Anonymousreply 95December 12, 2021 5:12 PM

R88 I think it was 'rich'. Barbara Bush was something that rhymes with runt.

by Anonymousreply 96December 12, 2021 5:14 PM

[quote]Of all the ways to die, getting "beaten with a baseball bat by a deranged homosexual" is fairly far down the list.

Some people pay good money for that experience.

by Anonymousreply 97December 12, 2021 5:28 PM

"She treated Rosalynn Carter like shit. There is a traditional tour of the White House given by the outgoing First Lady to the incoming First Lady. Rosalynn tried to show Nancy the history of the building and Nancy cut her off, saying she just needed to see the closets and have them measured."

Actually, Rosalynn Carter was so bitter at Jimmy's loss to Reagan she refused to give Nancy the traditional White House family residence tour and had an assistant do it instead.

by Anonymousreply 98December 12, 2021 5:39 PM

She was the inspiration for the trickle-down economic theory.

by Anonymousreply 99December 12, 2021 5:54 PM

Not exactly, R98:

[quote]Rosalynn Carter, in turn, felt the sting of her husband’s 1980 loss to Ronald Reagan. She simply refused to accept the lopsided verdict...

[quote]Matters didn’t improve when Rosalynn caught wind of rumors that Nancy Reagan wanted the Carters to move out a few weeks early and live in Blair House so that she could begin redecorating.

[quote]When it finally came time for the formal tour, Rosalynn dutifully walked Nancy through the second and third floors, describing her efforts to showcase American paintings. But the outgoing first lady abruptly cut things short without showing Nancy the presidential bedroom and study.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 12, 2021 5:57 PM

[quote]So, family connections + god-level blowjob skills + no talent = B list?

Well, if you don't have the talent, it would help if have the looks. Being skilled at bjs might get you through the door, but it won't make you a hit with the paying movie audience.

by Anonymousreply 101December 12, 2021 5:58 PM

[Quote] family connections + god-level blowjob skills + no talent = B list?

See, having no talent is not enough.

by Anonymousreply 102December 12, 2021 6:02 PM

Nancy was very rude & insulting to Raisa Gorbacheva when she and her husband, Mikhail, visited the U.S. when he was the Soviet Premier. Raisa was highly educated, taught philosophy at the University, conducted research, and was deeply involved in cultural affairs.

by Anonymousreply 103December 12, 2021 6:27 PM

How did she stay so slim?

by Anonymousreply 104December 12, 2021 6:33 PM

Nancy consulted an astrologer regularly, and that impacted WH scheduling and Presidential decisions. Don Regan despised her, and she hated him and got him fired.

She would have loved the Long Island Medium.

by Anonymousreply 105December 12, 2021 6:43 PM
by Anonymousreply 106December 12, 2021 6:44 PM

Nancy dieted to excess but could never get rid of those thick legs.

Her relationships with reporters during the 1980 were abysmal: Trying to appear gracious, she would walk through the plane and offer reporters chocolate, but she did it in such an aggressive manner that the reporters complained. One these reporters, A writer for The Washington Star, noted that Nancy never ate these chocolates, trying to maintain her size 4 figure, BUT this same writer also noted that her body below the waist looked “Like a charming play with third act trouble….a pair of piano legs taper with unhappy abruptness.”

When the column appeared Nancy took to her bed and the reporter was tossed off the Reagan plane.

So Nancy had to be an expert cocksucker to make up for those stove pipe legs.

by Anonymousreply 107December 12, 2021 6:44 PM

She was a Debbie Drake devotee, r104.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 12, 2021 6:45 PM

Maybe she just liked sucking dick.

by Anonymousreply 109December 12, 2021 6:46 PM

Since the BJ story is out, people are now comparing the 2 women in other ways.

[bold]A popular topic is to focus on Nancy's response to AIDS crisis VS Madonna's.[/bold] With many pointing out how Madonna was an activist raising millions of $$ and awareness - While Nancy, with the power of being First Lady, did NOTHING for a long while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 12, 2021 6:52 PM

Only one DC whore has 60 years experience blowing a French horn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 12, 2021 6:57 PM

R110, I love that. Honestly, this is the first time Madonna news on social media has been positive since....maybe ever.

by Anonymousreply 112December 12, 2021 7:00 PM

Recently, I read here on DL that Nancy's drug habit became so bad as FLOTUS, the WH physician, alarmed by her pill consumption, talked to Reagan about his concerns. (this was long before HIPAA). She needed stimulants in the morning to get out of bed, pick me ups during the day, sleeping pills at bedtime, and sometimes during the night. I read the Kelly but don't remember this level of detail.

by Anonymousreply 113December 12, 2021 7:13 PM

It's because she fretted about the War on Drugs.

by Anonymousreply 114December 12, 2021 7:16 PM

[quote]It bugs me that sucking cock (as opposed to being sucked) is still used as a pejorative.

It's not that the word blow job is used as a pejorative, it's the whole ReThug sexless religious goody two shoes persona these people constantly project to the American public. The Religious Right spout bullshit that sex is for procreation, not to actually enjoy. Besides banning abortion totally, they'd love to be able to ban all forms of birth control and then they'd go on to condoms. They project an image of hating any kind of sex other than for straights making babies.

You know, the way these ReThugs go on about Family Values, 'god', guns and all that other bullshit they constantly spew, Nancy being a Blow Job Queen is great gossip.

They've been working overtime for years trying to overthrow Roe VS Wade, yet all they care about is a baby being born, yet, nothing caring one iota about exactly how a 14 year old who was raped can provide for their baby because all the ReThugs care about is cutting social service programs and giving more tax cuts to the already wealthy.

To find out that creepy prissy Nancy RayGun was a BJ Queen and a drug addict, it's downright hysterical. This info only proves the hypocrisy of ReThugs. Nancy's private 'values' are everything the ReThugs claim to NOT be about.

ReThugs are the world's biggest hypocrites, their actions behind closed doors totally prove it. Most of these hypocritical religious freaks are either closeted or if they are straight they have mistresses and engage in most of the things they claim are "beyond the pale." They also don't care about helping anyone but themselves and the already rich.

That's the point about Throat Goat Nancy and her blowjobs, the ReThugs utter hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 115December 12, 2021 7:17 PM

GOAT = Greatest of All Time, so Throat GOAT means Nancy deepthroated like a champ.

by Anonymousreply 116December 12, 2021 7:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 12, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote]She seemed to have a good sense of humor, and she liked her gays: Merv, Bob Colacello, Bill Blass, etc.

Until her gays got AIDS.

"Tell them I'm not here." -- Nancy

by Anonymousreply 118December 12, 2021 8:21 PM

R117, I heard that Nancy and Drew Barrymore used to frequent Danceteria and Studio 54 pilled out of their minds!

by Anonymousreply 119December 12, 2021 9:03 PM

Nancy sounds like Elvis Presley. Wants to wage a war on drugs but their prescription use is OK. Because their names are on the bottle!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 12, 2021 9:10 PM

I find it interesting that Patti and Nancy eventually grew close while Ron Jr and Nancy drifted apart.

Nancy was a bad mother but an evil stepmother. She told Michael Reagan that his shitty high school grades weren’t living up to the Reagan name. From the Kelley book:

“ “When Nancy got ahold of my bad report card, she verbally ripped into me, concluding with, ‘You’re not living up to the Reagan name or image, and unless you start shaping up, it would be best for you to change your name and leave the house,’” he said.

“‘Fine,’ I said, ‘why don’t you just tell me the name I was born with so at least when I walk out the door I’ll know what name to use.’

“‘Okay, Mr. Reagan, I’ll do just that.’”

A week later, Nancy confronted her stepson with the information that his given name was John I. Flaugher and that he was born out of wedlock, his father an army sergeant who went overseas and never returned. Michael said he was rocked by the heartless way he received the news, especially from a woman who had been abandoned as a child and later adopted. “I guess I expected Nancy to be more sympathetic,” he said years later.”

No wonder he’s so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 121December 12, 2021 9:13 PM

Say what you like about Kitty Kelly, her books are very well researched.

She never was sued. I believe her.

Nancy was a real piece of work. Rotten even.

I wish my spirit animal Bar Bush had kicked her in the cunt bone ala Stevie nicks.

by Anonymousreply 122December 12, 2021 9:17 PM

R121 Mike Reagan is a homophobic cunt just like his stepmother. I'm glad she kicked his heart in the cunt bone.

by Anonymousreply 123December 12, 2021 9:23 PM

Kitty Kelly wrote a book about the Bushes as well. I've read it and it's very interesting. Barb Bush does not come off very well.

by Anonymousreply 124December 12, 2021 9:34 PM

DL was way ahead of the curve on this. I know not everything is common knowledge but the number of people in my life who are truly had no idea about Nancy's Blowjob Queen status is surprising to me.

by Anonymousreply 125December 12, 2021 9:42 PM

Maureen Stapleton, who roomed with Nancy for a while in Hollywood, claimed Nancy kept a banana handy for “practice.”

by Anonymousreply 126December 12, 2021 9:56 PM

Nancy was scared of Maureen because they lived together and Maureen’s first husband Max Allentuck used to fuck Nancy in her starlet days.

by Anonymousreply 127December 12, 2021 10:00 PM

Nancy was quite a whore. Bitch deserves every bit of ridicule she’s been getting.

by Anonymousreply 128December 12, 2021 10:38 PM

Maybe she had really low self-esteem. There were probably so many other aspiring actresses who were better-looking and more talented than she was.

Giving blow-jobs was her form of people-pleasing behavior.

by Anonymousreply 129December 12, 2021 10:50 PM

I'd buy that rationale, r129.

by Anonymousreply 130December 12, 2021 10:52 PM

Can you bake a pie? Neither can I!

by Anonymousreply 131December 12, 2021 10:56 PM

"Down On Them Knees, The Nancy Regan Story" has its special Lifetime movie premier February 15th.

by Anonymousreply 132December 12, 2021 10:58 PM

R129 - One story told early in the Kelly bio involved Nancy, either college age or early twenties, in Chicago running into hospital colleagues of her father's on the street. She shocked them when she greeted them, kissing them on the mouth and hugging too closely. Flirty would be an understatement. Keep in mind this would be early '40s It sounds like she was over sexualized at a young age.

by Anonymousreply 133December 13, 2021 12:00 AM

How did Kitty Kelley always get the goods for her books when no one else could? Is she working on any other biographies?

by Anonymousreply 134December 13, 2021 12:06 AM

[quote] . . . she liked her gays . . .

Just not enough to do anything to help "her gays" from dropping like flies during the AIDS epidemic.

by Anonymousreply 135December 13, 2021 12:16 AM

Matt Lauer fucked Kitty Kelley up when she wrote the book about the Bushes, implying that she was telling falsehoods In the book. Her main source in that book, Sharon Bush, denounced the book even though she gave multiple interviews to Kitty.

The Oprah book was a snooze.

She needs to come back, we need sleazy salacious gossip again. Kitty is great because she usually paints her subject in the most negative light-so if you were a fan of the subject, her books are not the ones to read.

by Anonymousreply 136December 13, 2021 12:27 AM

I was never a fan of Nancy Reagan, but I will give her credit for recognizing Michael Reagan for the creepy, asshole loser he was and keeping him at arm's length at all times.

by Anonymousreply 137December 13, 2021 12:43 AM

[quote]Maureen’s first husband Max Allentuck used to fuck Nancy in her starlet days.

Who didn't?

by Anonymousreply 138December 13, 2021 12:52 AM

I didn't. I kept her and Little Ronnie Reagan at arms length!

by Anonymousreply 139December 13, 2021 1:08 AM

There is video of the Gorbachev visit, Nancy was NOT on her best behavior.

by Anonymousreply 140December 13, 2021 1:30 AM

The Reagan administration notoriously ignored AIDS as a health crisis just as you know who ignored covid

by Anonymousreply 141December 13, 2021 1:38 AM

R141 it’s a republican thing.

by Anonymousreply 142December 13, 2021 1:46 AM

Nancy Reagan was racist! She only consulted those white women astrologers like Jeanne Dixon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 13, 2021 2:25 AM

To be [bold]COMPLETELY[/bold] fair, professional-grade blowjobs have always been the quickest route to popularity.

by Anonymousreply 144December 13, 2021 3:07 AM

Ben Shapiro’ s sister got it blown up in her face. Big time.

by Anonymousreply 145December 13, 2021 3:10 AM

It was such an odd trolling job by Shapiro's sister. She's trolling Madonna for not being demure and classy at age 63? No one is going to care, including Madonna, because Madonna was never interested in being demure and classy (except for maybe a hot minute around Ray of Light). Rather, she wanted to shock people, get them talking, get attention. It's just a bizarre comparison - Madonna and Nancy Reagan in their early 60s. One doesn't really reflect on the other in any way. I guess until now when the world is learning that Nancy's image was BS.

by Anonymousreply 146December 13, 2021 3:15 AM

R146 she figured Madonna was an easy target. Like you said, it’s not about trashy or not. Being sexual is not trashy. Madonna had way more videos where she wasn’t revealing anything than those she was. She wasn’t always trying to shock ffs. By choosing Nancy (the cunt knew she couldn’t choose melanoma), she unwittingly revealed what a POS trashy whore she was and garnered comparisons to Madonna’s AIDS work against Nancy’s silence.

by Anonymousreply 147December 13, 2021 3:24 AM

R136, Her book on Jackie O had some good dish, mainly from Jamie Auchincloss, JBKO's pedo half-brother.

Jackie deleted him from her life when she learned he had spilled private family information to Kitty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 13, 2021 4:31 AM

[quote]it's the whole ReThug sexless religious goody two shoes persona these people constantly project to the American public.

It's working. This article is from 2019.

[bold]The share of Americans not having sex has reached a record high[/bold]

The share of U.S. adults reporting no sex in the past year reached an all-time high in 2018, underscoring a three-decade trend line marked by an aging population and higher numbers of unattached people.

But among the 23 percent of adults — or nearly 1 in 4 — who spent the year in a celibate state, a much larger than expected number of them were 20-something men, according to the latest data from the General Social Survey.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149December 13, 2021 6:32 AM

I don't think blowjobs are a quick way to popularity. They usually want to fuck you too.

by Anonymousreply 150December 13, 2021 12:20 PM

I'm surprised at how many people were surprised by the "blowjob queen" Nancy story. I thought it was common knowledge, it's an old, old story that's been around for decades.

by Anonymousreply 151December 18, 2021 7:43 PM

R151, It's even mentioned on the Reagan Library website in the FAQs section.

by Anonymousreply 152December 19, 2021 4:19 AM

R107 Nancy was horrid in but the DC media are notoriously vile bullies. The Washington press will build up the most grotesque humans alive as long as their ass gets kissed. There's a million reasons to hate the BJ queen but not gaining the affection of the DC political press isn't one of them. Amusing story though.

by Anonymousreply 153December 19, 2021 4:37 AM

Nancy was a typical kiss up kick down social climbing type. She reminded me of that detestable and nauseating Sally Quinn.

by Anonymousreply 154December 19, 2021 4:41 AM

I was once shopping at Gucci on Rodeo. I was looking for a pinky ring gift for a friend. A lady was standing next to me peering into the display case at enameled watches.

Her: “you are about my son’s age. Would you prefer the red or blue dial?” I said the blue. She was very gracious.

I didn’t notice until leaving the store the state of Ca car she got into. Ron was then Governor.

Years later I messaged Ron Jr. and he confirmed he still has said watch.

I did

by Anonymousreply 155December 19, 2021 6:48 AM

I wish I could un-know this information.

by Anonymousreply 156December 19, 2021 7:11 AM

Nancy Reagan is America's #1 little cocksucker

by Anonymousreply 157December 19, 2021 9:28 AM

I love that THIS is how the younger generations will remember this hideous woman.

by Anonymousreply 158December 19, 2021 9:39 AM

[quote] I was once shopping at Gucci on Rodeo. I was looking for a pinky ring gift for a friend.

Another in a long line of "Said No Straight Man Ever" quotes from Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 159December 19, 2021 9:43 AM

I am equally repelled and envious.

by Anonymousreply 160December 19, 2021 11:32 AM

“During the time Nancy and I were at Smith there was a lot of back-rubbing and hand-holding and hugging-your-best-friend kind of thing, but it was all very innocent,” said Sally Gavin See. “I don’t think there were any serious lesbian relationships in our class, but then, I don’t know for sure.” Even so, a secret but romantic “best friends” relationship developed between Nancy Davis and a classmate who later became an avowed lesbian. The lesbian classmate was involved in the theater and very popular on campus. “They spent a lot of time together,” said Barbara Balensweig Wilk. “They were very wrapped up in drama,” said Mary Heald Dickert.”

by Anonymousreply 161December 19, 2021 10:09 PM

Sorry for the formatting in r161. According to Kitty Kelley Nancy had a lesbianata at Smith College! She was a four year lesbian!

by Anonymousreply 162December 19, 2021 10:10 PM

It's a perk/obligation at Smith.

"I don’t think there were any serious lesbian relationships in our class." There were, just not outwardly like today.

by Anonymousreply 163December 20, 2021 7:10 PM

SLURP

by Anonymousreply 164December 21, 2021 3:43 PM

Julie Nixon attended Smith.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 165December 21, 2021 4:13 PM

Nancy's mother, Edith Luckett, was lifelong besties with Alla Nazimova, the notorious pansexual actress whose Garden of Alla estate was the site of many decadent Hollywood parties. Alla called Edith "Lucky"and Lucky appointed Alla godmother to little Nancy. Nancy certainly was not unaccustomed to certain proclivities.

by Anonymousreply 166December 21, 2021 4:43 PM

R143, she actually did have a racist background. Her mother used the N-word on a radio program back in the 30s or 40s according to the Kitty Kelley biography. Her stepfather Dr. Loyal Davis, hated blacks so much, that the staff at the hospital where he worked encouraged black parents who had their children at his hospital to name their sons Loyal. He wasn’t happy about that.

by Anonymousreply 167December 21, 2021 5:24 PM

[quote]Giving blow-jobs was her form of people-pleasing behavior.

Not to mention it breaks the ice at parties!

by Anonymousreply 168December 21, 2021 5:28 PM

Loyal Davis was a nutjob and a virulent racist. His opinions on race were considered extreme even for those times.

by Anonymousreply 169December 21, 2021 5:32 PM

For some reason, my grandmother in rural Ireland had the Kitty Kelley book, so I read it gleefully in the 90s.

Why is Kelley's reputation so poor if she's never had to retract a fact? Even Karen Tumulty, another apparently more serious biographer, refuses to denounce her in the below link.

And is there any evidence to back up the story about her having an affair with Frank Sinatra while married to Ronnie? That's the one I find more difficult to believe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 29, 2021 4:43 AM

kitty kelly talks about sinatra here

'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 29, 2021 6:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!