Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sudden Change Under Eye

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 19, 2021 4:42 AM

OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 9, 2021 2:16 AM

He needs to sit down, in his townhouse, and stay there for a few months. These strolls aren’t helping matters. I almost think he is doing it purposefully at this point.

by Anonymousreply 2December 9, 2021 2:31 AM

You dropped these, Alec. Someone take him to his local dermatologist, PRONTO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 9, 2021 2:42 AM

The wife helped destroy him. Though he's asshole plenty enough on his own.

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2021 2:54 AM

someone deflated the bags under his eyes

by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2021 3:37 AM

He's actually looked like that for years, but the bags aren't noticeable in bright or studio lighting or photo flash. The Shadow knows! Several heavy drinkers I know have similar matching luggage. Over ten years ago I saw Kyle McLaughlin in NY and what a shock. He had deep crevices under his eyes and he was only about 50 at the time. I wonder if Baldwin was sober when the accident on the set of Rust occurred?

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2021 4:10 AM

The eye bags are so low on his face.

I've never seen them like that before.

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2021 4:14 AM

Is Kyle a drinker?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2021 4:19 AM

The poor man looks like he's auditioning for Omen, Part Five. I'm still wondering why he married his next door neighbor's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2021 4:23 AM

R8 alcohol, coke, pot, molly, Xanax . . .a lethal combo. I wouldn't be surprised if Baldwin or Kyle used any or all of those. Some of Baldwin's antics in front of his 10th Street apartment seemed like coke rages.

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2021 4:34 AM

I might be the only one who didn’t think Alec’s rant at Ireland was so bad. She probably was a little snot, egged on by Kim. At least Alec gave enough of a damn about her to yell at her.

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2021 4:44 AM

He's so lucky to still have a glorious mane of hair.

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2021 4:45 AM

I will put pepinos, how you say in English?

Ah yes, I will put cucumber slices under his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2021 4:47 AM

He needs to get out R2. He’s got 19 kids in the house.

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2021 4:50 AM

North eastern Irish American men are hothead blowhards with very sharp tongues. Alec made a colossal mistake pumping a dozen kids out of that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2021 4:53 AM

He looks like Ian McKellen.

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2021 4:54 AM

R11 he's a raging narcissist. Do you really thing that was about Ireland? He was furious that she was there when he called! Doesn't his playing the victim after a woman was killed and another man was injured certify that?

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2021 4:59 AM

Poor man, [R9]? Let's think of the poor widower and his poor children first. And this pap shot was arranged by his PR drones. Fuck Alec Baldwin, bringing attention to his nasty, narcissistic self. Instead of displaying one iota of decorum and respect for the fallout from manslaughter incident he's now a party to. It's now clear to me Alec doesn't live in the real world at all. Everything is about image and social media. He and his wife behave as though nothing out of the ordinary has happened. They continue to force themselves and there 'happy' marriage on all and sundry. Yawnsville. Vomitorium.

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2021 5:18 AM

The funny thing is that I think Baldwin initially stood an okay to decent chance at career recovery. The incident was obviously an accident. But then came the pap strolls and the nonstop selfies of his wife and kids on Instagram. Don't him and Hilarious understand the concept of impulse control and " playing the long game". Staying off social media might not be fun for them in the short term but it would help their image in the long term. Hilary appears to be of particularly low intelligence. She has about a dozen kids with Alec. She should understand that a blow to his bottom line hurts her. It's not like she is the breadwinner. Arrogant & stupid , the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2021 5:29 AM

Watch your back, James Austin Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2021 5:31 AM

For at least five minutes each day, I suggested a slice of these on the eyes...oh, how you say?...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2021 5:33 AM

R21 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2021 5:39 AM

The bags under his eyes hold the tears he will not cry.

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2021 5:45 AM

Who gives a fuck what his politics are. Baldwin is basically another Trump. He psychotically bullies everyone around him. Not a fucking surprise that a Trump-like bully would carelessly shoot someone right in their fucking face.

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2021 8:02 AM

Oh R24 you've got it all wrong honey. He HATES Trump.

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2021 10:59 AM

He looks like he’s been hitting the drink.

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2021 11:13 AM

R18 Yep!

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2021 11:16 AM

R13 Jes, jes. A couple of how you say...would be perfecto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 9, 2021 11:23 AM

OP, you don't need to start multiple new Alec Baldwin threads daily.

Find another hobby.

by Anonymousreply 29December 9, 2021 11:41 AM

Well its the first one I've posted about Baldwin R29. But I'm sorry it got your panties in a twist, Boris. Do you work here or something?

by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2021 11:45 AM

Baldwin has friends?

by Anonymousreply 31December 9, 2021 11:47 AM

He's never had a drink in his life R26.

by Anonymousreply 32December 9, 2021 11:50 AM

[quote]Don't him and Hilarious understand the concept of impulse control and " playing the long game".

Alec has always had impulse control issues, and Hilaria would die if she wasn't on IG every day. I'm quite sure someone tried to reason with them but they were simply not going to listen.

by Anonymousreply 33December 9, 2021 12:03 PM

R25 Did anyone say he likes Trump, stupid fuck. He is Trump. Stupid fucker.

by Anonymousreply 34December 9, 2021 12:24 PM

R34 he's on our side.

by Anonymousreply 35December 9, 2021 12:25 PM

R35 is clearly Janbot. Cunting up the thread as she always does with her complete lack of intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2021 12:31 PM

One night with too much Cabernet and a bag of potato chips can do that to you at his age…

by Anonymousreply 37December 9, 2021 12:31 PM

[quote] Don't him and Hilarious understand the concept of impulse control

They might understand the concept, but they don’t have it. People whose brains function a particular way become addicted to the dopamine surge of likes and approval—given his profession and the work he’s put into gaining celebrity, he probably gets a lot emotionally from those little jolts of approval (see also Chrissy Teigen).

by Anonymousreply 38December 9, 2021 12:35 PM

Its true R38. Every time you get a "like" on the Facebook or on social media you get a small dopamine hit.

by Anonymousreply 39December 9, 2021 12:37 PM

He must be terrified he’s going to be sued into bankruptcy.

by Anonymousreply 40December 9, 2021 12:37 PM

[quote]Not a fucking surprise that a Trump-like bully would carelessly shoot someone right in their fucking face.

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2021 12:38 PM

As a matter of fact we get dopamine from ANY activity that we like or that gives us pleasure. It is hardly anything substantial/remarkable. Nice straw man argument there, bud.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2021 12:38 PM

We all get those dopamine hits, but not all of us feel the urge to chase them to desperately, and not many fast and banal everyday activities deliver those hits as easily as social media.

by Anonymousreply 43December 9, 2021 12:40 PM

What did people like Hilaria do for validation/stimulation before social media? Probably spend hours and hours talking on the phone.

by Anonymousreply 44December 9, 2021 12:45 PM

Those bags under his eyes are half way down his face. He's taken in more than he can handle in his later years. He should be relaxing more now.

by Anonymousreply 45December 9, 2021 2:39 PM

Prosthetics. He wants people to feel sorry for him, and you fools are falling for it.

by Anonymousreply 46December 9, 2021 6:48 PM

R31 Yes. Woody Allen and Soon Yi apparently. Baldwin and his fake Spanish wife were filmed going to Woody's townhouse. kind of makes sense if you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 47December 9, 2021 7:57 PM

We need more Baldwin movies, or at least a new TV show. We can't loose him!!!

by Anonymousreply 48December 9, 2021 8:01 PM

This is the true meaning of the phrase "under his eye".

by Anonymousreply 49December 9, 2021 8:18 PM

Considering his former good looks, income, and occupation, he really let his looks crumble early and hard.

by Anonymousreply 50December 9, 2021 8:49 PM

He went steadily down the drain in the 90s. In early 90s he was in the hit Glengarry Glen Ross and he had a bit of his young leading man swagger from the 80s but the bags were already starting. By 2000 he was a gross pig. Then he sort of became charming if offensive fat DILF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 9, 2021 9:13 PM

Give the man some Plexaderm...

by Anonymousreply 52December 11, 2021 12:18 AM

He acts like a coke head, so does his wife. Their dead eyes give me the creeps, they look like a couple that would be on SVU.

by Anonymousreply 53December 11, 2021 2:41 AM

Alec must have been hit under the eyes by Rhoda with her tap shoes. Did he have Claude Daigle's spelling prize?

by Anonymousreply 54December 11, 2021 4:10 AM

Just sayin', but nightly eyedrops medication for glaucoma can cause that sudden under-eyes baggy look, too. Who knows..

by Anonymousreply 55December 11, 2021 6:39 AM

He is clearly a VERY heavy drinker and probably has been his whole adult life. He had classic boozer bloat when 30 Rock debuted, then looked steadily better over that shows run as he met Hillary and she had him cut way back on the sauce. Looks to be back on the sauce now and I can't really blame hi.

by Anonymousreply 56December 11, 2021 6:45 AM

I cabt stand his wife but she's not to blame for his eye bags ffs.

by Anonymousreply 57December 11, 2021 6:49 AM

[quote] Alec made a colossal mistake pumping a dozen kids out of that bitch

I’m 58 and couldn’t imagine having ONE child eight or under. Having SIX is simply beyond my comprehension. Why did he agree to this?

That house would be bedlam all the time, not to mention the income he must steadily generate to keep the wheels from coming off that household. Each kid has a nanny, plus he has a separate apartment (necessary for whatever sanity he’s holding on to!).

Someone on another thread said it best: if he were a normal man of 63, with adult children, he could retire and let the lawyers fight it out, but he’s GOT to keep earning. I dont envy his life, at all.

[quote] Staying off social media might not be fun for them in the short term but it would help their image in the long term. Hilary appears to be of particularly low intelligence. She has about a dozen kids with Alec. She should understand that a blow to his bottom line hurts her. It's not like she is the breadwinner.

This is a woman who not only chose to have SIX kids with a man in his fifties (at the time), but chose to get pregnant and have a child by a surrogate AT THE SAME TIME!!!! I don’t think any of us is qualified to follow the trail of logic she must be using to justify all this.

by Anonymousreply 58December 11, 2021 7:30 AM

I probably feel a little more sorry for him than I do for most murderers.

by Anonymousreply 59December 11, 2021 8:08 AM

R58 what about the millions and millions he's saved over his career? Surely that's enough to take care of the brood and keep Hilaria in style.

by Anonymousreply 60December 11, 2021 12:28 PM

What is he to Hilaria, just a penis with a wallet? Makes me mad. She doesn't respect him. What does she actually DO to bring income for the household? Is her Instagram monetized?

by Anonymousreply 61December 11, 2021 12:35 PM

R44 if I recall correctly, Hillary was a yoga teacher for rich sad fraus. I’m sure they idolized her and she had a following. That kind of worship from other women probably scratched that itch that she now gets from social media.

by Anonymousreply 62December 11, 2021 12:44 PM

Has he been sued by the family yet?

by Anonymousreply 63December 11, 2021 12:47 PM

I'm still "pro Alec" but...these Baldwins remind of that line from novel -- Great Gatsby? "They They were careless people, Tom and Daisy- they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made.”

by Anonymousreply 64December 11, 2021 12:49 PM

OP- I don't need a CLOSET QUEEN on my side.

by Anonymousreply 65December 11, 2021 12:51 PM

Who is Kyle McLaughlin?

by Anonymousreply 66December 11, 2021 12:55 PM

If I ran into Hilaria on the street this is what I'd say to her:

Hey lady, you lady Cursing at your life You're a discontented mother And a regimented wife I've no doubt you dream about The things you'll never do But, I wish someone had talked to me Like I wanna talk to you

ey, you know what paradise is It's a lie A fantasy we create about people And places as we'd like them to be But you know what truth is It's those six babies you're holding And it's that man you fought with this morning The same one you're going to make love with tonight That's truth, that's love

by Anonymousreply 67December 11, 2021 1:04 PM

I just don't want him showing up at my gay AA meetings in NYC.

We've got enough drama.

by Anonymousreply 68December 11, 2021 1:08 PM

I suspect his wife hit him for wrecking their gravy train. I always thought she was the power behind the throne.

by Anonymousreply 69December 11, 2021 1:26 PM

[quote] Some of Baldwin's antics in front of his 10th Street apartment seemed like coke rages.

Ha! I lived on W. 10th Street between 4th and Bleecker for 13 years. I saw several celebrities in the neighborhood, but never Baldwin (thank God). I wonder where he was and when.

by Anonymousreply 70December 11, 2021 1:32 PM

OP - That's funny. I feel sorry for the dead woman, her family, and the other man he injured. Hell, I feel sorry for all of us having this carnival spectacle foisted upon us than I ever would for him. I he goes to prison, or as Hillaria would say, preeeesin.

by Anonymousreply 71December 11, 2021 1:35 PM

R58 (Hey you're 58 AND reply 58, nyuk nyuk) I can only imagine it was some sort of primal urge to defy mortality with an ostentatious display of virility, procreating profusely with someone young and fertile, creating an abundance of life to carry on his DNA. Also, he comes from a big family, so late in life he's returning to what he knew growing up. Plus, "family man" was a fun new image for him. And she's good in the sack. That's my official armchair psychological diagnosis. But yeah, it's a whole lot to handle, especially now. Though maybe it gives him solace.

by Anonymousreply 72December 11, 2021 1:51 PM

As for reporters on the street, I do think many of them are pure scum. Which is why you shouldn't engage with them at all. But the Baldwins can't seem to help themselves. Their current antics on social media suggest they think they can still control their image.

by Anonymousreply 73December 11, 2021 1:54 PM

[quote] [R58] (Hey you're 58 AND reply 58, nyuk nyuk) I can only imagine it was some sort of primal urge to defy mortality with an ostentatious display of virility, procreating profusely with someone young and fertile, creating an abundance of life to carry on his DNA. Also, he comes from a big family, so late in life he's returning to what he knew growing up

Hmmmm…sounds as good as any theory I’ve heard!🤔

Okay, Dr Freud! What’s HER damage??? And for extra credit: How do they feed off each other? Answers WILL be graded for spelling and grammar, so watch it!😁

by Anonymousreply 74December 11, 2021 2:23 PM

I accidentally saw some video of him on TikTok where he looks like absolute diarrhea. His eye bags were melting into his jowls but the whole face was puffy and swollen. He claimed it was the “altitude”. I think he was in New Mexico which made me wonder if it was during the filming, before the accident.

I suppose I should look for it and get some more context before making this comment.

But the point is, if that video were from before the accident, he was already a hot mess, clearly dissolute. High altitude, my fat fanny.

by Anonymousreply 75December 11, 2021 2:53 PM

Did the cops do any drug testing when they arrived at the crime scene? I thought that was standard procedure but I suppose only for the peasants who get arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 76December 11, 2021 2:59 PM

I dont mind Alec but being on "our" side politically is hardly reason for loyalty or liking him.

by Anonymousreply 77December 11, 2021 3:05 PM

For someone who probably thinks he's the smartest guy in any room, he really is a fucking dumbass. No sense of decorum; can't stop putting himself out there on what seems like a daily basis. He's obviously as thirsty for attention as his fake Spanish wife.

I don't like him. I think they're both shitbags, and I hope this disaster ruins him - and her too.

by Anonymousreply 78December 11, 2021 3:20 PM

R77 The whole " Alec is a liberal dem so if you don't support him you are a traitor". Is a culty mindset that is just as fascist as the Trumptards..

by Anonymousreply 79December 11, 2021 3:29 PM

R74 Ambition….earth mother complex?

by Anonymousreply 80December 11, 2021 3:31 PM

[quote] This is a woman who not only chose to have SIX kids with a man in his fifties (at the time), but chose to get pregnant and have a child by a surrogate AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

I'm confused. Why hire a surrogate? Sure there are tens of little Alec Baldwin bastards running all over the country. Raise one or all of them.

by Anonymousreply 81December 11, 2021 3:36 PM

I really think he’s similar to Trump in that he’s an opportunist and his politics are reflected in whichever way the wind blows. He’s conspiratorial and friends with scumbags, those are his politics. He’s an elitist and a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 82December 11, 2021 3:57 PM

" Is her Instagram monetized?"

I think it is because there were so.e reports of some companies cutting contracts with her after her Spanish origin story blew up.

by Anonymousreply 83December 11, 2021 6:08 PM

R75, I saw that same video and his eye bags really did look like sacs of water when he touched them. Like if you pricked them with a pin, they’d pop and water would gush out. It was bizarre. I believe in that video it was due to his normal eye bags swelling up. He also seemed pretty quiet in his demeanor.

There are people I hate more than Alec. He doesn’t even make my list. It’s not like he was an active shooter where he was hunting down people with the intent to kill.

by Anonymousreply 84December 11, 2021 6:36 PM

[quote] Oh Mary, he does not look good. I know some here don't like him (not sure why? He's on our side politically)

Yes R79, it's the democratic version of a trumper

They're blind followers who support disgusting people because they're in the same political party. They either don't know right from wrong, or they do and they don't care. That makes them disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 85December 11, 2021 6:55 PM

What kind of personality disorder, or combination of personality disorders do you think Hilaria has? Her behavior clearly indicates a lack of personal boundaries, self-awareness and empathy for others, coupled with a pathologic need for attention, delusions of grandeur, compulsive lying, and an obsession with being pregnant that borders on self-destructive (getting pregnant within weeks of several back-to-back miscarriages can't be healthy).

I don't think you could slap one single diagnosis on this mess. So, what's going on here? Narcicissim with comorbid borderline AND histrionic personality disorder AND antisocial tendencies?

In any case, she disturbs me. She's the kind of woman who, if she couldn't have children of her own, would steal newborns from the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 86December 11, 2021 7:04 PM

Alec Baldwin, prepping for the film version of "Always the Rebel: the Steve Bannon Story."

by Anonymousreply 87December 11, 2021 7:41 PM

R86, I see a whole lot of Histrionic. Doesn’t really matter, though, to the poor kids who are subject to it.

by Anonymousreply 88December 11, 2021 7:42 PM

Why would anyone willingly sit through a gay AA meeting R68 if they had the option of slitting their wrists instead?

by Anonymousreply 89December 11, 2021 9:47 PM

Get a load of R86, amateur shrink.

by Anonymousreply 90December 11, 2021 9:49 PM

R81 she hired the surrogate while pregnant because she found out she was carrying a boy and was DEVASTATED because she wanted a girl. So the surrogate birthed a girl - MARILU. She had a miscarriage after the 4th kid and that one was a girl (very early miscarriage though - nothing traumatic - though she endlessly posted about it as though she was 8 months pregnant and someone ripped the kid out of her womb and murdered it).

Before she miscarried, she of course had already told all the brats about their baby sister on the way and then when that one was gone and she was pregnant with a boy (TRAGEDY), she claimed the kids wanted their baby sister so she just had to get the surrogate because it was just too hard for them.

I’m not even kidding. That’s the reason.

She’s fucking psychotic. I hope they are ruined.

by Anonymousreply 91December 11, 2021 10:19 PM

I came upon that same video, R75. His face was painful to see. So excessively swollen, his eyes were slits.

by Anonymousreply 92December 11, 2021 10:25 PM

eye bags like that can't be fixed with creams or lotions. Need to be cut out. Watch for Baldwin to take 6 months away and come back with a refreshed look.

by Anonymousreply 93December 11, 2021 10:26 PM

R75 The video (posted Oct. 26.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 11, 2021 10:29 PM

He looks awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 11, 2021 10:33 PM

That doesn't look real R95. Must be photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 96December 11, 2021 11:16 PM

Staying out of jail by lying his head off and blaming others definitely takes a toll.

by Anonymousreply 97December 11, 2021 11:26 PM

R96 It’s a screenshot from the video at R94. Not photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 98December 11, 2021 11:29 PM

Personas in this thread need to have some respeto and call me by mi nombre!!

by Anonymousreply 99December 12, 2021 12:35 AM

Hillary posted an Instagram story today of her in a full Spanish accent telling the 6 year old not to say any more bad words and he responds “fuck you.”

by Anonymousreply 100December 12, 2021 12:36 AM

OK. So can high altitude really do that to one's face?

by Anonymousreply 101December 12, 2021 12:56 AM

R91 " very early miscarriage though..nothing traumatic but she posted endlessly as if she were 8 months pregnant and someone ripped it out of the womb". This has become a trend among perpetually online social media mommies. They always blather on about how its about breaking the stigma of miscarriage or whatever but there's something creepy, distasteful and propaganda esque about it. Acting as if a 10 week old fetus is the same as losing a 5 year old to leukemia. Particularly considering that it always comes from women like Hilaria who already have multiple children. Sometimes it feels like they're playing to an audience.

by Anonymousreply 102December 12, 2021 1:34 AM

R66= What's Google?

by Anonymousreply 103December 12, 2021 2:01 AM

Who’s the best blepharoplasty dr now? It used to be Datalounge fave Sherrell Aston, but he must be ancient by now.

by Anonymousreply 104December 12, 2021 2:12 AM

Joseph Eviatar I have heard. And he’s cute and gay.

by Anonymousreply 105December 12, 2021 10:04 AM

Guys with eye bags are usually murderers.

by Anonymousreply 106December 13, 2021 12:54 AM

They are always murderers.

by Anonymousreply 107December 13, 2021 7:10 AM

I don't get the Baldwin hate. I really don't. I suspect it all comes from Trumptards. Even the ones who claim they hate him because he said faggot one time.

When a guy who was born in 1958 and raised in Long Island says "faggot" it doesn't mean he hates gay people. I'm a liberal gay male, and his saying that word doesn't bother me in the least.

I'm very worried about him. A woman was killed because of someone else's fuck up. But Baldwin must be feeling so much guilt. I'm sure this is the hardest time of his life. I really hope he's talking to a good therapist. I hope he is being taken care of.

by Anonymousreply 108December 13, 2021 7:18 AM

That's right R108. I'm the OP and the one who stated that he is on our side. A lot of them appear to be closet Trumpists.

How come it doesn't bother these same people that Damon still uses the faggot word now, apparently?

by Anonymousreply 109December 13, 2021 10:35 AM

R108. this guy is an asshole. only fools think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 110December 13, 2021 10:42 AM

What’s this “our side”/“their side” when it comes to judging someone’s actions? It’s so childish.

So if you’re a Democrat, everything you do is well-intentioned and if you’re a Republican everything you do is suspect? This is the way we judge everything?

by Anonymousreply 111December 13, 2021 11:13 AM

"When a guy who was born in 1958 and raised in Long Island says "faggot" it doesn't mean he hates gay people." [R108], I was born in 1959 and was raised in Long Island. If I'd used the word 'faggot' my parents, who rarely hit me, would have come down like a ton of fucking bricks. It's NOT a word anybody with any sense of propriety ever used during my early years. And I wasn't brought up in Muttontown.

by Anonymousreply 112December 13, 2021 11:56 AM

R108 COME ON. Baldwin wouldn’t give a shit about you. He’s a complete narcissistic asshole.

I don’t hate him, I like him as an actor and I don’t think he’s homophobic but I’m also under no illusions that he’s a kind person any of us should worry about.

Take one look at his wife’s social media. Right now they are in Oregon in some big house on vacation near the coast and he’s playing around and laughing with the army of babies they have. And she’s posting about her new Montcler jacket.

by Anonymousreply 113December 13, 2021 12:41 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 13, 2021 12:54 PM

on our side politically? The only "side" he's on is that of the rich 1%ers. And who cares whether he votes for democrats? Rage issues are rage issues; he punched a pap in the face and broke his nose in 1995, left that ridiculous voicemail for his daughter, 10 years ago was kicked off a flight because he wouldn't stop playing Words with Friends, not to mention the more recent scuffles with police over riding his bike the wrong way down NYC streets and that fight over the parking spot. Who else but a rich straight white guy would keep getting passes? And why should "we" run to his defense? That's like staying with an abusive partner because they can cook or have an impressive-sounding job. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 115December 13, 2021 1:04 PM

He’s a liability to his “side” now.

by Anonymousreply 116December 13, 2021 3:32 PM

[quote] Before she miscarried, she of course had already told all the brats about their baby sister on the way and then when that one was gone and she was pregnant with a boy (TRAGEDY), she claimed the kids wanted their baby sister so she just had to get the surrogate because it was just too hard for them. I’m not even kidding. That’s the reason. She’s fucking psychotic. I hope they are ruined.

That is chilling. What’s it going to be like for those kid’s growing up with that woman? She’s already taking pictures of the eight-year-old daughter in the bath. How else is she going to pimp out these kids? What happens when one (or more) fail to live up to her delusions?

[quote] Sometimes it feels like they're playing to an audience.

All of social media is playing to an audience. Some are just more dedicated to the job than others.

by Anonymousreply 117December 13, 2021 10:18 PM

I used to like him before he hooked up with Baby Mania woman. Anybody who pays a surrogate to carry a baby while their wife is pregnant is clinically insane. They are both clinically insane.

by Anonymousreply 118December 13, 2021 11:47 PM

She’s the worst. So smug and so pathological.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 14, 2021 3:25 AM

The baby girl voice is creepy, totally put on, and with the gaudy Grand Guignol make up, I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 120December 14, 2021 3:30 AM

R108 in the interview with the Greek dwarf, Baldwin says he feels no guilt.

by Anonymousreply 121December 14, 2021 6:10 AM

De guilt is for de liddle, como te dice, ju know, personas. Ah yes, Peeeeepull.

by Anonymousreply 122December 14, 2021 11:32 AM

Is there anyone besides Charlie Shen that has gotten as many chances as Baldwin has? I don’t get how Kevin Spacey lost everything overnight because of a he said/he said incident from the fucking mid 1980: yet those assholes remain unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 123December 14, 2021 12:12 PM

*Sheen

by Anonymousreply 124December 14, 2021 12:20 PM

Bets as to what he will be presenting at Oscars, how long his standing ovation will be, what she will be wearing & how long her Spanglish responses to questions will be?

by Anonymousreply 125December 14, 2021 12:30 PM

If the oscars have him there and give him a standing ovation it will be another nail in their coffin.

by Anonymousreply 126December 14, 2021 1:18 PM

Wow - the baby voice of Hilaria is something else.

by Anonymousreply 127December 15, 2021 12:40 AM

Here is their 2021 Christmas card. Because - you know - why wouldn’t they have one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 15, 2021 1:23 AM

R125 they will evidently being doing an in memoriam to Alecs career.

by Anonymousreply 129December 15, 2021 1:27 AM

I honestly feel sorry for Alec. I’ve been looking at Hilaria‘s Instagram account and it is exhausting. She is constantly posting, appears to be dragging him around from one photo op to another, as if to pretend and project everything is perfectly fine and normal. I don’t think he needs to completely withdraw, but this is too much. I hope all of this seemingly frenetic activity gives him solace. I for one would find the strain of putting on a show unbearable. But then actors are different from you and me.

by Anonymousreply 130December 15, 2021 1:36 AM

Her flying hair and squashed fake tittie in that photo. Also Alec appears as the walking dead.

by Anonymousreply 131December 15, 2021 1:38 AM

R128 “A little wild, very free, and perfectly imperfect” - in her mind she’s talking about herself (flips hair). I don’t begrudge them making a nice Christmas for their children, but a little public restraint and decorum might be in order at this time.

by Anonymousreply 132December 15, 2021 1:39 AM

Will they be giving the children guns for Christmas?

by Anonymousreply 133December 15, 2021 1:42 AM

Probably guns and those airplane bottle booze drinks

by Anonymousreply 134December 15, 2021 2:03 AM

Is Alec friends with any of his brothers? He needs to go on a "boys" trip somewhere remote or at least low key and get away from Hilaria and the kids for a while.

by Anonymousreply 135December 15, 2021 2:18 AM

Getting tired of the demonization here of both Alec and Hilaria.

He's said he's sorry already for the incident. And Hilaria -- if she's psychotic, schizoid, BPD -- how come she's never been institutionalized to our knowledge? Why hasn't CPS gotten involved to take those kids away.

by Anonymousreply 136December 15, 2021 2:21 AM

Pr bots incoming at r136

Accident or not, Alec KILLED a woman less than 2 months ago. Her young son and her husband are grieving, and the baldwins are happily showing off on Instagram as if nothing happened. They were showing off on social media a week after it happened ffs.

If you don’t see why that’s shockingly vulgar, uncaring, and creepy then you may need the same sort of mental help that they do.

by Anonymousreply 137December 15, 2021 2:45 AM

LMAO r136…. they are wealthy famous white people - in what alternate universe would CPS come take their kids away? And she has multiple nannies actually caring for the kids while she’s on her phone 24/7.

And you think every raging narcissistic borderline bitch has been “institutionalized?” Seriously? GTFO.

How about him shooting a woman dead? Does that count of anything? Oh right - he said sorry.

by Anonymousreply 138December 15, 2021 2:47 AM

In Alec's mind, he said he's sorry so it's over. That's it. In his mind, killing a woman is the same level of mistake as spilling a cup of coffee. He said he was sorry, so pour him another cup of coffee and move on. He also said he wasn't feeling guilty. You don't feel guilty for spilling a cup of coffee if it was an accident and you said you were sorry, right? He said he was sorry for killing and he said he doesn't feel guilty. That's all you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 139December 15, 2021 3:52 AM

[quote]in his mind, killing a woman is the same level of mistake as spilling a cup of coffee.

You’re comment is ridiculous.

Is this Being John Malkovich now?

by Anonymousreply 140December 15, 2021 6:39 AM

R140 I agree it's ridiculous, but that doesn't mean it's not true.

by Anonymousreply 141December 15, 2021 7:39 AM

I wonder if he feels trapped like Ben Affleck? ( he said he felt trapped when he was married to Jennifer Garner, used booze as solution)

by Anonymousreply 142December 15, 2021 7:51 AM

[quote]She had a miscarriage after the 4th kid and that one was a girl (very early miscarriage though

I wonder how early it was? If it was as early as it sounds like, she couldn't have known it was a girl, could she?

by Anonymousreply 143December 15, 2021 9:38 AM

Its his PR team -- they've invaded DL to do spin.

Because this is a Very Important Place.

by Anonymousreply 144December 15, 2021 10:37 AM

Here is her miscarriage announcement featuring one of the kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 15, 2021 11:14 AM

R145 - Did she not hold put the bloody dead fetus on display too? Missed opportunity, Hills.

by Anonymousreply 146December 15, 2021 11:50 AM

R119 where’s her accent? Maybe she gave it to Snow White?!?

by Anonymousreply 147December 15, 2021 12:07 PM

He’s not looking good but I’d still fuck him all night long and then some

by Anonymousreply 148December 15, 2021 12:54 PM

Having actually met Baldwin about 15 years ago, I can tell you -- no. He was looking rough back then, I can't even imagine what he looks like in person now. Oh, and he was clearly buzzed despite it being about 6pm and not in a bar.

by Anonymousreply 149December 15, 2021 10:17 PM

That Youtube upthread with the altitude face was made to announce "Where We Are And Where We're Going" as regards covid, to 270 people so far. Then, "Statement About Woman I Didn't Kill," after which the Sheriff said uh shut up it's not over dude. This is the delusional level that Puffer Face is operating on right now. What's next, Alec's Summit On World Peace?

by Anonymousreply 150December 15, 2021 11:02 PM

He was the host of a new version of Match Game some 5 years ago and he looked puffy and bloated and his eyes were slits.

by Anonymousreply 151December 15, 2021 11:21 PM

It’s probably from being at home and having to finally death with all those kids.

by Anonymousreply 152December 15, 2021 11:30 PM

This is so dystopian on a daily basis that I have to pinch myself to be sure I am awake..Really, not joking you couldn't make this stuff up, the shit they pull almost every single day!! Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 153December 16, 2021 2:06 AM

R139, I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a melt down, where he blames the victim. His only concern is how this has changed HIS life

by Anonymousreply 154December 16, 2021 3:29 AM

I'm surprised he hasn't moved to Florida yet. If you have minor children, your house can't be seized in a lawsuit. And they can't take your pension either. That's why OJ Simpson moved there after he murdered his wife and her friend

by Anonymousreply 155December 16, 2021 3:34 AM

Alcohol ages well, but not alcoholics.

by Anonymousreply 156December 16, 2021 11:26 AM

His bloatedness is just an allergic reaction to that cat Hilaria bought. Nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 157December 16, 2021 12:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 16, 2021 10:51 PM

Baldwin just ordered in several boxes of wine, no not cases of wine..The cheap wine in boxes, the preferred vintage of the discerning wino. Got to economize somewhere because baby oh baby they are after his fatassfor sure. He will be spending mega dineros for more legal & more PR. They will gave to employ loads of trolls to beef up her online crap.

Not good to go up against DA who says to shut your trap & you & your faux Espania wifey post all day everyday, do interviews, photo shoots you name it. How dumb or high are they??

Popcorn aside, couldn't happen to a nicer couple.

by Anonymousreply 159December 17, 2021 1:55 AM

How long before Eelaria is pregnant again with another " miracle" baby?

by Anonymousreply 160December 17, 2021 2:01 AM

Baldwin didn't put live ammo in that gun. Justice should pursue the person who DID put live ammo in there. Baldwin can be pursued for recklessness at BEST, probably less - if the director told him rehearse the (literal) shot.

by Anonymousreply 161December 17, 2021 2:02 AM

And just like that PR arrives on cue..

by Anonymousreply 162December 17, 2021 2:06 AM

This is what she posted on Instagram after the news of the search warrant broke late today… good to see she’s unfazed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 17, 2021 2:09 AM

Wasn't Baldwin's fake Spanish wife accused of texting at James Gandolfini's funeral?

by Anonymousreply 164December 17, 2021 3:33 AM

[quote] How long before Eelaria is pregnant again with another " miracle" baby?

I was thinking about that. Could they REALLY be that insane (well, we KNOW she is, but would he really go along?). Their monthly financial output must be insane.

I had a friend once who seemed to be living the high life, and he was, but he threw out a few of his regular expenses and revealed that he needed to bring in ‘X’ amount monthly to keep the wheels from coming off. Bringing in another child seems like madness, but it is her brand, and she was already crazy enough to pay a surrogate while pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 165December 17, 2021 3:34 AM

That post at R163 is just so corny and basic and embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 166December 17, 2021 4:39 AM

Back in the '80s if you'd told me that Alec Baldwin would wind up looking like a fatter John Carradine, I wouldn't have believed you. And yet here we are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 17, 2021 2:29 PM

R 167..brilliant observation. Addiction, rage & ego unarrested marks one inside & out. He's living, visible, tangible truth how not to live one's life.

by Anonymousreply 168December 17, 2021 2:36 PM

Those kids are getting old enough that a move to the suburbs is not a bad idea. Not sure if they were serious about Vermont but there is always CT, Westchester County or Nyack.

He can keep his place in the city as an escape.

by Anonymousreply 169December 17, 2021 7:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 18, 2021 9:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 18, 2021 11:02 AM

She addresses anyone calling her fake….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172December 18, 2021 12:48 PM

She’s always carrying that big bald one. It’s old enough to sit on a stroller (or perhaps even walk!) but it has to be strapped to her body? I think there is something going on with that one. Maybe it’s like her security blanket.

by Anonymousreply 173December 18, 2021 1:04 PM

That big bald one is who she was pregnant with and got mad about so she had the surrogate cook a girl to be born 3 months later.

by Anonymousreply 174December 18, 2021 1:06 PM

She has stolen person of color expression styles - gestures, inflections, vocabulary.

She is truly an empty vessel piling on layers of performed identities. All of them off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 175December 18, 2021 1:08 PM

If I didn’t know better, I’d say they were Italian-American trash from Staten Island. Blingy Hilary with her oil-slick leggings, gold hoops, jet black dye job and outlandish designer footwear. Alec in his black tee shirt, black joggers and shiny dress shoes. Alec looks like he just stepped out of the social club to smoke a cigar since they stopped letting the guys smoke inside. Totally guido.

by Anonymousreply 176December 18, 2021 1:11 PM

Do we know how many of the kids have autism? 63 year old sperm is hugely risky.

I wonder if China’s alleged baby genius labs have tried using 12 year old cum...

by Anonymousreply 177December 18, 2021 1:20 PM

a couple of his kids look "special" to me, when I saw a picture a while ago

by Anonymousreply 178December 18, 2021 1:35 PM

The 'tards will be quietly disappeared in their early teens, in their homeland, España

by Anonymousreply 179December 18, 2021 1:37 PM

[quote] I've seen pics of her in the tabloids the past few days just like she is dressed in [R163]'s pic. Skin TIGHT leggings, slippers, one of the babies on her chest (while completely ignoring another child walking beside her). She's focused on her phone

Jesus! A mother of SIX, and she’s like a fucking teenager! I truly feel for those kids; they are NOT going to have a happy life.

Ireland Baldwin will be a model of mental health compared to them. The oldest is eight? We’ve for about a decade before the train-crash of stories begins, and that’s assuming, none end up impaired, as r177 points out.

by Anonymousreply 180December 18, 2021 7:09 PM

R176 YES, YES, YES!!!

Especially Alec bringing in those toys dressed in an old tee shirt, old man dress slacks and shiny loafers. The only thing missing is a cigarette in his mouth

I've seen hundreds of old man guidos dressed like that

by Anonymousreply 181December 19, 2021 12:01 AM

Well, he is from Long Island.

by Anonymousreply 182December 19, 2021 1:19 AM

R181, yes. The shoes were the worst offense. If he’d been wearing a pair of suede driving loafers or moccasins, it would have changed everything. Those shiny-ass shoes are so guido.

by Anonymousreply 183December 19, 2021 4:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!