Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lindsey Buckingham blames “disoriented” Stevie Nicks for the lack of new Fleetwood Mac music

Lindsey Buckingham says the fact that Fleetwood Mac haven’t released a new album since 2003 “wasn’t for lack of trying”

Buckingham claims that Nicks, “has sort of gotten a little bit disoriented in her wanting to pursue Stevie Nicks in capital letters, if you will.”

“I think she kind of lost track of her writing a little bit,” he says, “and maybe didn’t think she had anything she felt she could offer, and so did not want to be a part of it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2021 2:57 PM

He's such a dick.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2021 7:37 AM

He’s probably correct.

Stevie’s first single from her last album had been written in the 70’s.

I love the song “Thrown Down”.

But Stevie is very frau rock for me. I worked in Salem, MA for a decade and all the pagans and witches and shit love Stevie, pretty sure most of them became witches in the 80’s because they believed Stevie was one.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2021 7:46 AM

MONEY is the reason for the lack of new material. She doesn't get a piece of the pie! Why release new music if she doesn't get a check!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2021 8:02 AM

I’m Nicks’ing the new Fleetwood Mac music?

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2021 8:07 AM

These two are so tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2021 8:28 AM

He's such a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2021 9:36 AM

He is a petty angry little man.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2021 10:34 AM

I wish he'd just shut the fuck up. He's the most irritating combination of boring and exhausting, like a less fun version of Colin Robinson, the energy vampire from "What We Do in the Shadows."

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2021 10:41 AM

The way he’s talking, I get the impression all he does all day is sit around stewing about Stevie. Can he talk about literally anything else? I guess not, because then no one would be interested in him. That must burn.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2021 10:47 AM

Gotta admit, the man knows how to shade! He'd be a perfect fit on Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Never understood the Stevie mystique or fanatical love. I'm sure Buckingham can be a handful but he seems to gel and work well with McVie.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2021 1:09 PM

After all these decades, he still behaves as a gentleman scored. He still wants her. This is just him trying to get attention from her.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2021 2:26 PM

I'm pretty sure the the Buckingham/Mcvie album from a few years ago was meant to be a new Fleetwood album. I think she woukd rather do her own thing because she gets to make all the decision and keep them money. As much as I enjoy Fleetwood Mac I can understand not wanting to return to such a shitty working environment.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2021 2:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!