Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chyna Baldwin is insane and annoying AF

What the fuck is wrong with this Jesus freak CUNT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2021 7:18 AM

They have great taste in women in that family!

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2021 4:11 AM

Lots of family secrets. She's Mackenzie Phillips' sister.

She could use a good therapist but prefers to continuously talk about "Jesus." I don't know how anyone can stand to listen to her talk for very long.

When she was in Wilson-Phillips, she was pushed forward even though Carnie Wilson had a better voice. Chyna was young, blonde, and thin at that time. Maybe she still feels entitled to an audience.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2021 4:23 AM

I don't know her, I don't know if she's a cunt or not but it's funny how on the DL criticizing Islam is something racist, ( I remind you that a religion is not a race and that slavery is allowed in Islam), but that insulting Christians is a cool thing. Fascinating

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2021 4:29 AM

I'm surprised Billy is still married to her. Billy at least is liberal and anti-Trump. Chynna is just weird. I don't think she's a bad person, probably nice, but just weird.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2021 4:30 AM

Total hypocrisy OP. The only ones who kill gays in the name of their religion are not Christians

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2021 4:32 AM

It's funny that OP linked to a thread titled "And then there is Billy's Wife..." from a Hilaria Baldwin subreddit. Chynna is a bit nuts, but she's a nice person, despite having an unstable, fucked-up childhood. Hilaria Baldwin is a grifter snob with a personality disorder. Chynna is harmless. Hillary is crazy in the worst way.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2021 5:29 AM

Carnie needs to sit on her.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2021 5:29 AM

Someone throw some peanuts on Chyna amd let Carnage-Carnie stampede her ass.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2021 5:32 AM

But she's a DL favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2021 5:33 AM

I think she & Mackenzie are half-sisters (different Moms). When Mackenzie came out about her “relationship” with their dad, Chynna was the one who checked herself into rehab, for the stress!

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2021 5:54 AM

R10 God, what a family.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2021 6:07 AM

Cracked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2021 7:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!