Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sondheim Times Square stud

Far left, front row. Red hat, black hoodie, grey overcoat. First seen 16 seconds in and then throughout. Anyone have a clue who he is? I'm assuming he's a somebody by virtue of placement, but the tribute was open to the public, so it's hard to say. Quite handsome. Here and in other footage of the day, check out how he so nicely fills out a pair of tight gray jeans. Impressive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 6, 2021 7:14 AM

Christ.

It's come to this around here?

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2021 6:20 PM

Of course media whore Lin-Manuel Miranda has to shove himself in the front row, as if we're all not exhausted looking at him!

I guess the quarter billion he's earned from "Hamilton" as well as being the darling of animated film wokeness can never be enough for him! Honestly, I think I'd have the humility to shove myself in the crowd and just enjoy being part of the tribute. I'd certainly hope so.

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2021 6:37 PM

Why didn't anyone tell me that this was being done. Stephon Sondhine was my best friend, and I would have delivered an emotional ( but memorable) tribute. I even had the proper outfit ready.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2021 7:08 PM

He's fucking hot. What show is he in?

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2021 7:10 PM

He's dreamy ...

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2021 7:12 PM

When I first saw this yesterday, I thought that was G front and center. Plus there's Josh Groban in the back.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2021 10:46 PM

Lots of “theater faces” there.

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2021 11:04 PM

Somewhere, dear Stephen Sondheim is rolling his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2021 12:11 AM

Pretty sad when there are only a couple celebrities for such a moment. I guess they have to wait for the funeral or memorial when they can be seen and shed fake tears.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2021 12:43 AM

Theater people are so annoying. Way too enthusiastic.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2021 12:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2021 12:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2021 12:51 AM

Hahaha

Lin is so busy performing he forgets the words and has to search for the sheet music.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2021 12:55 AM

It's me, OP, Cedric Clutterbuck, and I want you bad.

We shall warble showtunes together as we re-enact Leo and Kate on the prow of the Titanic: you and I, together forever!

Bless you, my precious little Broadway showgurl honeybun.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2021 1:12 AM

Didn't want to start a new thread as there are so many, but here's another bit of news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2021 3:56 AM

Great catch, OP. You're not the only one to wonder who the red-capped hunk is. This clip stays steady on the front row, with him in the shot, but another one somewhere on Youtube shows a better angle of him, and he's packing a nice bulge.

R13 is a sad cunt who couldn't sing "Happy Birthday" from memory. Everyone had lyric cards, idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2021 4:12 AM

What are memorial services for if not occasions to drool over the hottest mourner?

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2021 4:16 AM

I wonder what The Widow Sondheim is getting in the will? A stipend? A job supervising the estate's rights to the shows/music? The Turtle Bay townhouse and Connecticut home? Six months to vacate?

I hope to learn it here first, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2021 4:28 AM

I thought I heard a guy sing really flat and of course LMM is right there in front of the mic.

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2021 4:28 AM

He's DOD! Dime a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2021 4:37 AM

^sorry that should be DAD

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2021 4:38 AM

The OP's link is clearly 'Take two', as Linda-Manuel has his mask on for 3/4 of the song in R16's link, but it's off for the entire time in the first video.

Here's another angle or angles, and IMO the guy at 10 seconds in is FAR hotter than the hobo in the red hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2021 4:43 AM

p.s. There's a close up of the red-hatted average looking guy at 2:31 into the clip at R22.

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2021 4:45 AM

That's Erich Bergen, r22.

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2021 4:45 AM

Erich Bergen, who may or may not be hot, depending on your taste, but apparently has some SERIOUS issues in dealing with other human beings.

by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2021 4:49 AM

Don't stop there, r25. Spill.

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2021 4:50 AM

Here you go, R26. And this was only one of two recent incidents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2021 4:52 AM

No one has issues compared to ME!

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2021 4:52 AM

Erich defends himself here. (Plus he had BALL CANCER?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2021 5:06 AM

R9

You don't know how many celebrities were in that rather large crowd at Times Square on Sunday. It may very well be a good number did show up but wanted to keep focus on why they were there, not a photo op for themselves.

On another note people can't win with you Datalounge queens. In one thread you're slamming people for not social distancing, wearing masks, being in crowds..., now here you're moaning "celebrities" didn't appear to show up in numbers to suit. If this is true has it not occurred to you that said persons aren't comfortable being in crowds for same reasons some of you on DL won't go near?

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2021 6:26 AM

FOLLIES!

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2021 6:40 AM

It will take me a whole other lifetime to understand what men on DL consider "hot" or a "stud".

Erich Bergen ticks neither of those boxes IMHO, but if he revs OP's engine, have at it.

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2021 6:57 AM

Times Square and Central Park memorials were things that any and every one could participate. One assumes the more formal memorials are going to be by invitation only.

Mr. Sondheim was Jewish, and thus he should have been buried within 24 hours of death. Saturday is Sabbath so Sunday likely would have been earliest or maybe Monday. Thus those waiting for crowds out side Campbell's or something are likely to be sorely disappointed.

On another note Mandy Patinkin has issued a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2021 7:14 AM

Mandy Patinkin. SHUDDER!

by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2021 7:21 AM

There’s some really dreadful singing at OP’s clip

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2021 8:42 AM

Yes, awfully precious.

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2021 2:32 PM

[quote]Mr. Sondheim was Jewish, and thus he should have been buried within 24 hours of death.

But was he an observant Jew? I honestly don't know for sure, but I'm guessing maybe not, and he has no real family to insist on observing those religious laws.

by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2021 3:20 PM

Do observant Jews have "leather rooms"?

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2021 3:25 PM

[quote]On another note people can't win with you Datalounge queens. In one thread you're slamming people for not social distancing, wearing masks, being in crowds..., now here you're moaning "celebrities" didn't appear to show up in numbers to suit.

Why do you think we are all the same person making the same posts aggregately?

It is pretty much the height of narcissism to assume everyone who is not you speaks with one mind.

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2021 3:34 PM

Am guessing observant or not Mr. Sondheim kept to the faith he was born into regarding matters of death.

Have heard nothing in local NYC news media about any sort of funeral plans, and this now five days after Mr. Sondheim's death. There is going to be a big memorial service attended by anyone who matters, but even news about that event is rather tight lipped.

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2021 6:32 PM

[quote]Am guessing observant or not Mr. Sondheim kept to the faith he was born into regarding matters of death.

That guess may be correct, or it may be incorrect. I'm not sure why you think one scenario is more likely than the other, but keep in mind that unless Sondheim made his wishes clear in advance, the decision will not be his. And I believe the only family he has left is a half-brother, who may or may not be the person making the decision and the arrangements.

by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2021 6:41 PM

is that you OP in the red hat?

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2021 6:59 PM

Cute but weird mouth movements

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2021 7:02 PM

I think they've got him downstairs in the dungeon right now.

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2021 7:03 PM

Services are being kept secret because they don't want any sobbing DLers causing a scene be rending their garments and wailing as they crumble to the floor. Leave that to Billy Porter.

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2021 7:04 PM

Look. I made a hat.

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2021 7:07 PM

Cute but not drool worthy

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2021 7:14 PM

You know every one of those people singing are thinking ME! ME! ME!

This is the mind of an actor

by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2021 7:14 PM

R41

Mr. Sondheim was 91 years old. If he didn't have his affairs in order including specifying or at least discussing with his husband any final arrangements I'd be rather surprised.

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2021 7:16 PM

Yes, of course, good point. So I guess, one way or the other, we'll know very shortly whether or not the Jewish laws were observed.

by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2021 9:24 PM

Mr. Sondheim was rather a private person in real life IIRC. Thus it wouldn't be surprising if he wanted his final arrangements to be done quietly, and without a lot of fuss. This and or his surviving spouse having known his partner for years also knows enough that is how Mr. Sondheim would likely prefer things.

It has been five days now, and none of the scores of obituaries, tributes and other media on Mr. Sondheim's death mentions funeral arrangements. Not even a "to be announced" blurb.

Death took place in Connecticut, and there is little reason (at least publicly known) to suspect foul play, thus no reason to hold up releasing body for final arrangements.

by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2021 9:44 PM

He was folded up and put into a large Sterilite container and buried until he can be dug up at a later date for the public memorial.

by Anonymousreply 52December 1, 2021 10:28 PM

Oh, shut the fuck up, R16, you putrid gash.

My point was that while everyone else is either referring to their lyric cards or the conductor, Lin was performing for some imaginary audience and stumbled more than once, fool that he is.

Fool that you are.

by Anonymousreply 53December 2, 2021 3:55 AM

Everyone is 'acting', like it's an audition.

by Anonymousreply 54December 2, 2021 5:05 AM

No Raul?

by Anonymousreply 55December 2, 2021 5:08 AM

Do people really care this much about Steven Sondheim? Or is it just performative, to *show* how much they care? I like some of his songs (Send In The Clowns, etc) but I'm not like devastated by his passing. Why would anyone be?

by Anonymousreply 56December 2, 2021 5:09 AM

R56, I do! (genuinely care that much). The dumb video annoys the fuck out of me, because as you say, this crowd is too occupied with *showing* their grief, which reads as completely inauthentic. Anyway, I'm not so devastated by his passing, per se, but I've been overwhelmed with awe at his music and lyrics for decade after decade. I don't need to perform that appreciation for others to applaud, but I do acknowledge that a truly brilliant artist, one whose work has touched me like no one else's, has passed.

by Anonymousreply 57December 2, 2021 10:15 AM

R55, I saw a picture of Raul there. He was looking rough

by Anonymousreply 58December 2, 2021 1:17 PM

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 59December 2, 2021 1:45 PM

Raul was standing next to Josh Groban while fingering him.

by Anonymousreply 60December 2, 2021 2:26 PM

If only!

by Anonymousreply 61December 2, 2021 2:37 PM

I'd be very surprised if a super smart Jewish man like Sondheim didn't specifically want to be cremated. Which is not to say there wouldn't be a formal ceremony accompanying the event though I'd also bet it was done in Connecticut, was non-secular and with only the closest of friends invited.

Eventually, of course, there will we a star-studded memorial service at a Broadway theatre where self-absorbed actors can wax eloquent.

by Anonymousreply 62December 2, 2021 2:59 PM

I'm confused about who Erich Bergen is referring to in his reply to the suit....is it Elton John himself?

by Anonymousreply 63December 2, 2021 3:00 PM

They're all so impressed by themselves. They feel this is a real treat for us. And Linn Manual whatever his name is. Right there. Front and center. Trying hard to squeeze out some tears to show how "moved" he is. The whole theater things really deserves the mockery it gets.

by Anonymousreply 64December 2, 2021 3:06 PM

I think this whole event was actually Erich Bergen's idea and he couldn't really have got it all going without LMM's approval and participation. So it's fair that they're both out in front.

Has no one ID'ed the red-capped stud yet??

by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2021 3:13 PM

[quote]The dumb video annoys the fuck out of me, because as you say, this crowd is too occupied with *showing* their grief, which reads as completely inauthentic.

Can you try to explain what it is about the performance makes you feel this way? I didn't see anyone openly weeping or wailing, and as far as the expressions on the faces of the singers, what do you find wrong with that, and exactly what sort of expression(s) would you find more appropriate for a song like that sung for an event like this? Big smiles? I think it's your comment that's "dumb," not the video.

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2021 3:20 PM

[quote]I'd be very surprised if a super smart Jewish man like Sondheim didn't specifically want to be cremated. Which is not to say there wouldn't be a formal ceremony accompanying the event though I'd also bet it was done in Connecticut, was non-secular and with only the closest of friends invited.

I think you mean "secular," or "non-sectarian," but I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2021 3:21 PM

Oops, yes, you're right, r67. Thanks for the correction.

by Anonymousreply 68December 2, 2021 3:23 PM

Who's the tall king in the light gray baseball cap?

by Anonymousreply 69December 2, 2021 3:36 PM

[quote]I think this whole event was actually Erich Bergen's idea and he couldn't really have got it all going without LMM's approval and participation.

Not sure what you mean by this. Why would Erich Bergen (or anyone else for that matter) need LMM's approval to put together an event in Times Square with other members of the Broadway community?

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2021 3:49 PM

R53, butt-hurt suburban mincing pansy too broke to visit New York or ever see an actual Broadway show, even a touring production at a discount rate.

R53, still bitter over losing a lead role in a high school play to someone else whose lisp doesn't carry to the next county.

R53, unable to ever manage a public song performance, other than hissing in the checkout line at WalMart.

R53, slithering cuntress who calls one of the event's organizers, and the creator of one of Broadway's most successful shows ever, "a fool."

R53, a nasty, unaccomplished nobody.

by Anonymousreply 71December 2, 2021 4:16 PM

There's something about musical theater people which is so repulsive to me. I think it's this air they have of being self-satisfied and pompous, and everything they perform is just so 'twee'.

by Anonymousreply 72December 2, 2021 4:26 PM

R72, of course, there may be SOME musical theater people who could be described as such. But the fact that you think ALL (or even most, or even many) musical theater are like that says a lot more about you than it does about them. For one thing, it says you're the kind of fool who insists on making gross generalizations that can't possibly be true.

by Anonymousreply 73December 2, 2021 8:21 PM

R73, which one are you in the Sondheim video?

by Anonymousreply 74December 2, 2021 8:36 PM

Does anyone have a pic of Raul from the event? I looked but couldn't find one.

by Anonymousreply 75December 2, 2021 8:37 PM

R1 - I feel shamed by your comment as I did actually watch the clip to get a look at the red hat guy. What have I become?!

by Anonymousreply 76December 2, 2021 9:46 PM

R74, I wasn't there, but I would have been proud to be.

P.S. Go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 77December 2, 2021 9:46 PM

r70, Erich Bergen first posted on social media, encouraging everyone to gather at the TKTS steps to sing Sunday on Sunday for Sondheim but he would never have gotten the huge crowds without LMM getting on board ("approving") and spreading the word further. People listen to LMM, to Erich, not so much.

Easy logic after all.

by Anonymousreply 78December 2, 2021 10:00 PM

I was there and it was very moving. The grief performance wasn’t as obvious, but the soprano with the wobble was even louder. It was nice to be with other people making and enjoying music.

by Anonymousreply 79December 2, 2021 10:06 PM

After seeing the close-up of the red-capped stud, I recognize him. He's not "famous" so I won't reveal his name. But I will confirm, he is VERY well hung.

by Anonymousreply 80December 2, 2021 10:25 PM

R66, I don't have to justify myself to you, and not doing so doesn't make me dumb, except perhaps in the literal sense. I'm sure IRL, you and I would hate the fuck out of each other. Vive la différence!

by Anonymousreply 81December 2, 2021 10:36 PM

Is that the guy who played he assistant on Madame Secretary?

by Anonymousreply 82December 2, 2021 11:03 PM

R81, you don't have to "justify" yourself to me personally, but if you can't even attempt to explain your comment "The dumb video annoys the fuck out of me, because this crowd is too occupied with 'showing' their grief, which reads as completely inauthentic" by telling us how YOU think the crowd should have reacted more appropriately, then your opinion is worthless. And yes, I think you're right that I would probably hate you if I met you, as I would hate anyone who had the colossal nerve to make such a comment.

by Anonymousreply 83December 3, 2021 2:04 AM

R66, there are plenty of 'criers' in the video at R22...just before the camera gets to them.

by Anonymousreply 84December 3, 2021 6:02 AM

R83, it isn't that I "can't" attempt to explain my comment, it's that I don't want to waste the time and energy, especially on someone who's already made up their mind AND started out the "conversation" by insulting me. You threw the first rock, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 85December 3, 2021 10:24 AM

R81 & R83

Pair of you, get a fucking room already and stop boring rest of us with your petty quarrel.

by Anonymousreply 86December 3, 2021 11:17 AM

Think Sondheim's death hits home for so many because it's the falling off perches time. Yes, Kander and a few others are still with us, but they're getting on and won't be around much longer likely either. Then what happens? Musical theatre will be left to the Lin-Manuel Miranda types of this world.

by Anonymousreply 87December 3, 2021 11:24 AM

Even when one of Sondheim's shows didn't do well, they often still provided wonderful songs that have become essential parts of the man's canon of music.

Anyone Can Whistle may not have been a hit, but that song.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 3, 2021 11:29 AM

[quote]There are plenty of 'criers' in the video at [R22]...just before the camera gets to them.

"Before" the camera gets to them?

[quote]It isn't that I "can't" attempt to explain my comment, it's that I don't want to waste the time and energy, especially on someone who's already made up their mind AND started out the "conversation" by insulting me. You threw the first rock, asshole.

Ah, so you CAN explain it, but you don't want to be bothered? Sure.

For the record, YOU were the one who "threw the first rock" (though not at me personally) with your offensive comment "The dumb video annoys the fuck out of me, because as you say, this crowd is too occupied with 'showing' their grief, which reads as completely inauthentic." You're entitled to your reaction that the grief of these people "reads as completely inauthentic," but since no one can know for sure -- and since we're talking about a LARGE GROUP of people, so any such statement is a gross generalization -- you should have kept your reaction to yourself, rather than stating it so definitively in a public forum.

by Anonymousreply 89December 3, 2021 3:29 PM

[quote] He's not "famous" so I won't reveal his name. But I will confirm, he is VERY well hung.

R80, don't drop such a nugget without revealing his name. He knew he'd be performing for thousands of people. He's not a private person, especially as proven by his tight jeans.

That IS the purpose of this thread, not the mincing cunts insulting each other. TELL US!

by Anonymousreply 90December 3, 2021 4:44 PM

I agree, r90. He's an actor preforming very sweetly at this event. Why in the world wouldn't he want to be identified?

by Anonymousreply 91December 3, 2021 6:16 PM

Who anointed Eric Bergen patron saint of Broadway to organize the Sondheim spontaneous TKTS sing along tribute? Why didn’t Barbra, Patti, Audra, or Bernadette show up?

by Anonymousreply 92December 4, 2021 12:21 AM

No one anointed him anything, r92. He wanted to do something to honor Sondheim’s death, and he did it. A lot of people get angry and bitter and jealous when someone actually does something. You can see it all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 93December 4, 2021 1:33 AM

R92 = crotchety cunt and unintentional Bucket/Bouquet "lady of the house speaking!" queen.

by Anonymousreply 94December 4, 2021 5:11 AM

It's been a week now, so we can all safely assume whatever was going to happen with Mr. Sondheim's remains has done so already. When or if public will ever find out exactly what happened and when is an ongoing mystery.

My guess is cremation and scattering of ashes somewhere via private ceremony.

If Sondheim's remains were interred at Kensico or any place else for that matter word would have gotten out by now. Given deplorable nature of news media nowadays coupled with nearly everyone has a phone with camera/video capabilities, you know someone noticing what was happening would take pictures.

by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2021 9:35 AM

All I see is a COVID super spreading event.

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2021 9:57 AM

You're an idiot R96. A paranoid one.

by Anonymousreply 97December 5, 2021 6:22 AM

Again the POINT of this thread is:

[quote] I'm assuming he's a somebody by virtue of placement, but the tribute was open to the public, so it's hard to say. Quite handsome. Here and in other footage of the day, check out how he so nicely fills out a pair of tight gray jeans. Impressive.

WHO IS RED-CAPPED STUD?

by Anonymousreply 98December 5, 2021 4:57 PM

Is he a chorus boy? Is he the new Charlie Williams? Is he Charlie's new chorus boy? Is he Ryan and Charlie's third leg?

by Anonymousreply 99December 5, 2021 5:04 PM

Why do so many musical theater women wear those full length puffy coats with a big floppy hat?

by Anonymousreply 100December 5, 2021 5:22 PM

R100-They need them while standing out in the cold on line for Equity calls for shows which are already cast.

by Anonymousreply 101December 5, 2021 5:28 PM

Charlie's been traveling to Australia and Japan as dance master for the touring company of 'Frozen,' but that doesn't mean they've never hooked up!

We could find out if R80 fessed up!

by Anonymousreply 102December 5, 2021 5:29 PM

And Ryan Steele is in DC in previews for the new Britney Spears musical ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME (or something like that). He plays a dancing prince.

by Anonymousreply 103December 5, 2021 6:34 PM

"Chorus boy"?

Seriously, how old are some of you?

by Anonymousreply 104December 5, 2021 7:05 PM

That whole singalong in Time Square was cringeworthy. I liked Sondheim a lot as a person but he seemed too 'real' for musical theater. They are such phonies.

by Anonymousreply 105December 5, 2021 8:38 PM

They're people who sing and act for a living paying tribute to a musical theater icon.

WTF did you expect, R105, you idiot; that they sit shiva in a dark synagogue?

by Anonymousreply 106December 5, 2021 9:18 PM

Boy nothing like Sondheim to bring out the cunts! Love to see it!

by Anonymousreply 107December 5, 2021 10:33 PM

[quote]I liked Sondheim a lot as a person but he seemed too 'real' for musical theater.

Pardon my French, but what the FUCK is that supposed to mean?

by Anonymousreply 108December 6, 2021 12:50 AM

Why did Sondheim have such bad skin (this is before he got old)? I know he smoked, but that doesn't explain it completely.

by Anonymousreply 109December 6, 2021 12:57 AM

A related Sondheim skin question -- I noticed in re-watching the COMPANY original cast album documentary that he had that fairly prominent bump on his upper-left forehead as long ago as that, and it only seemed to grow more prominent as he got older. Does anyone know what that was, and why he never had it removed?

Also, I'm curious as to exactly what disease or condition caused Sondheim's left eye to be practically closed permanently in his last years.

by Anonymousreply 110December 6, 2021 1:47 AM

His husband wouldn't stop cumming into it.

by Anonymousreply 111December 6, 2021 2:39 AM

WHO IS RED-CAPPED STUD?

by Anonymousreply 112December 6, 2021 6:51 AM

R109 Isn't there a story that Mary Rodgers had to tell him to wash because he smelled so bad? So if his personal hygiene was lacking for an extended period, that could explain some skin issues.

by Anonymousreply 113December 6, 2021 7:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!