Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: Adele is fat again

Frauen rejoice!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2021 12:23 PM

This is why I believe her when she says she lost it all from working out three times a day. Now that she’s busy promoting her album, she doesn’t have as much time, so she’s gaining it back quickly. She said she doesn’t care, though.

I like her goth dress.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2021 3:17 AM

She's put on at least 50 pounds since the photo everyone was freaking out about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2021 3:20 AM

Fifty pounds since then? Hardly.

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2021 3:23 AM

Adele is 5’8. I bet she’s gained back 30 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2021 3:25 AM

God, that song is such dreck. It’s like the most maudlin, saccharine, and forgettable adult contemporary crap that was stinking up the radio in like 1991.

I do see the weight gain on her in that performance, but it’s nowhere near 50 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2021 3:26 AM

Stay away from the ham sandwiches, dear!

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2021 3:27 AM

Her face looks better at this weight.

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2021 3:28 AM

I'm just so tired of her. I wish she would go back into seclusion. Her endless whinging both in song and interviews is so tiresome. "Poor me. I got a divorce. I'm so sad and depressed". STFU

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2021 3:32 AM

Most women look prettier with some fat. Softer contours.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2021 3:33 AM

Adult contemporary makes me ill.

But the hook in that song—her vocalise in the word "easy"— is killer. It's the whole song.

Has a #1 song ever been made by one word before?

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2021 3:33 AM

R10 - how about “…Hello?” also from Adele?

She’s great with phrasing. Singing alone to her music feels good physically.

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2021 3:38 AM

I was a kid when my parents were listening to Anne Murray. Adele’s songs sound like Anne Murray’s.

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2021 3:56 AM

It sounds like she's singing "correctly" now, technique-wise.

There doesn't seem to be the rasp that was allegedly destroying her vocal cords earlier in her career.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2021 5:41 AM

She's still half the size of 90% of DL pensioners.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2021 5:47 AM

Still my best day ever. When you’re this thin, they don’t profile you in a Swiss Hermès boutique.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2021 6:02 AM

There is no difference between her now and her last publicity juggernaut years ago when she was "fat."

There goes that PR angle!

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2021 6:09 AM

Her face looks much better at this weight. Maybe she gained a little back on purpose.

BTW, she did not lose 100 lbs with exercise alone. Weight loss is 90% what you put in your mouth. She either had bariatric surgery or she went on an extreme diet of some sort. I don't doubt she worked out hard too, but that only helped support her weight loss...marginally. And of course exercise is great for improving overall health.

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2021 7:33 AM

[quote]I was a kid when my parents were listening to Anne Murray. Adele’s songs sound like Anne Murray’s.

Anne Murray sold a shit-ton of records. Because she is what people wanted to hear.

She was soothing. People wanted to be soothed in the '70s and early '80s, with all the political and existential chaos around them.

Don't come for Anne Murray, because I will come for you, bitch R12!!!

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2021 2:39 PM

Regain watch... tonight on E! News

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2021 2:59 PM

Ugh, I'm so sick of the return of this Fette Sau already.

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2021 3:04 PM

She was made to be a fat girl. She shouldn’t fight it.

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2021 3:06 PM

That'll a good weight for her face. She really has striking features. I hope she's able to keep the lard off, though.

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2021 3:09 PM

She will pack on the previous pounds and more.

She's said she drinks two bottles of wine a night and eats McDonald's at least weekly.

As someone else said, weight is 80% what you eat and drink. You can't out-exercise it permanently. And when you stop exercising ....

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2021 3:29 PM

Her arms are chunkier but she is not as fat as before.

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2021 3:39 PM

R22 She has striking makeup. Her face looks like every other tubby British woman sans fards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2021 3:42 PM

That's always the thing with weight loss, many many people just end up gaining it all back.

It takes deep seated chnages to how you eat and your activity levels. If you've been a fatass all your life who eats whatever you want and doesn't work out regularly its tough to permanently change those habits.

by Anonymousreply 26November 29, 2021 3:42 PM

Fatty fatty fat fat! Too many cupcakes and quesadillas.

by Anonymousreply 27November 29, 2021 3:48 PM

[quote] She said she doesn’t care, though.

Hahaha, yeas she does.

by Anonymousreply 28November 29, 2021 3:50 PM

I will guarantee you she is gaining weight because of the social media blowback to her thinness. Now she will get even fatter than before.

And she will do another interview with Oprah saying, "This is the way I am, poor me, I was so unhealthy before."

And Twitter will universally applaud, applaud, applaud.

She will then drop dead from diabetes or cardiovascular disease.

And Twitter will mourn the tragic death over which she had no control!

Twitter is a fucking death cult.

by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2021 3:54 PM

This is a good size for her. Healthy and curvy. She isn’t fat OP.

by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2021 4:06 PM

It's going to be an uphill battle for any singer prone to weight gain. Singing is more difficult and arduous than it looks. Pair that with the anxiety of performing and the uprooting aspect of travel and you've got yourself the conditions for overeating. Many singers have mentioned how they believe carrying more weight grounds them which they believe makes their vocals better in that it helps them sing from their diaphragm.

Whenever I finished an hour of choir practice I was famished and couldn't figure out why since I'd been virtually immobile.

by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2021 4:10 PM

She will put it all back on plus some

by Anonymousreply 32November 29, 2021 4:28 PM

[Quote] will guarantee you she is gaining weight because of the social media blowback to her thinness.

Gurl please, she is gaining weight because she likes to eat r29.

Is this the first person you have seen lose weight? They often gain it back, plenty of examples in my own family.

by Anonymousreply 33November 29, 2021 4:28 PM

Her body type is not destined to be thin, even at her lowest weight, she looked like she was average weight. So I never got why people, especially fat fraus, went on and on about how anorexic looking she was. People are so fucking obese today that being average weight is now considered anorexic.

by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2021 5:03 PM

[quote]It's going to be an uphill battle for any singer prone to weight gain.

It's an uphill battle for anybody. This is a woman with every resource at her disposal and she struggles with it still.

I know DL cannot cope with any notion except sloth, but it isn't as simple as that.

Triggered rage posts to follow.

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2021 5:19 PM

Two bottles of wine a night.. she’ll be 250 by early next year. That’s an alcoholic right there. Liver disease and diabetes will be her undoing. She sounds depressed too so add that in and you have a binge eater to top things off.

by Anonymousreply 36November 29, 2021 5:41 PM

She’s probably realised that fat girls have more fun.

by Anonymousreply 37November 29, 2021 5:50 PM

Adele was always big boned to begin with so genetically she’s predisposed. Same with Ophra and others who are prone weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2021 5:53 PM

Oprah looked odd thin. She has a big head.

by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2021 2:29 AM

Merv Griffin thought that big-headed people are always popular.

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2021 2:38 AM

Anyone else think her efforts at glamor etc are a bit strained? She’s caked twitch cosmetics etc.

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2021 2:41 AM

She’s dating a black guy and we know they like them thick.

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2021 2:45 AM

R22 it's called botox and lip fillers.

by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2021 6:25 AM

She looks great but the minute shoi opens 'er mouff, moight, she zans like Dick van Doik in Mary Poppins and it koinda kills the mirage.

by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2021 12:05 PM

I agree with R44.

Why must she speak like a guttersnipe?

She'd be a hundred times more attractive if she gave received pronunciation a fair shot.

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2021 12:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!