Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jonathan Knight looks better than ever!

I dare say better in his 50's, than he did in his 20's with New Kids on the Block.

Marriage to his husband must be good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2022 7:46 PM

Jon and his husband look so good together.

How old is the husband, any way?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2021 9:02 PM

I'm straight, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2021 9:03 PM

What happened here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2021 9:09 PM

Is this the late in life gay one?

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2021 9:10 PM

I don't know about "late in life."

Jon came out in 2010 when he was 42 years old.

I'm sure he came out to friends and family earlier than that, though.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2021 9:11 PM

Bumping this because I fucking hate that the trashy talentless Wahlbergs are bigger than Jordan and Jonathan Knight who are better looking, more talented, more polite and come from a respectable Christian family that took in orphans and fed the poor. Jonathan is gorgeous and openly gay. Mark and Donnie were hot in their youth but look like gorillas now and they support Republicans, anti-vaxxers and that police propaganda show Blue Bloods.

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2022 3:30 PM

Danny Wood dated Halle Berry. For the "ugliest" member he probably scored the hottest women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2022 3:54 PM

Danny ugly?

Not hardly.

I always considered Donnie the ugly one.

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2022 4:22 PM

Donnie looked mentally challenged. Mark was hotter and at least exploited his good looks in the 90s and 2000s before he turned into a walking Planet of Apes prop. Both are taletnless trash and MAGATs. Neither can act, rap or sing.

I can see Jordan was too wholesome and lacked rough appeal of Marky Mark to probably navigate a solo career in the early 90s hip-hop explosion. He should have went the adult contemporary R&B route instead of trying to do dance-pop in the late 90s when they had NSYNC and Backstreet Boys covering that field.

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2022 4:34 PM

R7 Danny was cute from the tip of his nose up. That horse mouth ruined the rest of his face.

He did, however, have the hottest body of all the New Kids.

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2022 1:24 AM

Danny and Shawn Mendes have that same Portuguese horsey look.

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2022 1:43 AM

It must have sucked for Jonathan to be gay in a biggest boy band of the late 80s and early 90s. And gay too during the HIV hysteria. That is definitely the source of his anxiety and depression because compare photos of him when he was young, he barely smiled and looked pale with dead eyes. Most likely only in NKOTB to accompany his younger brother who was the lead. Now, Jonathan is openly gay and has a common-law husband (they've been engaged for like 10 years now, basically they are married) and he is more smily, seems relaxed and complexion is much more olive. You can see how the closet sucks out all of your life and energy.

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2022 1:54 AM

I actually think Danny is hotter now than when he was young. He grew into his unusual looks and still has a nice body (although too many tattoos). I jerked it to that leaked masturbation video of his. He was so horny, he didn't notice he was being catfished.

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2022 2:27 AM

Not sure if they've gotten married yet, as this article is from Feb 2021, but they are engaged.

Jon was always my favorite. Looks like he's really happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2022 7:20 PM

They’ve been together for 14 and Jon STILL hasn’t legally married him. I guess he’s not chancing losing his money if they were to divorce.

This is why I would never play house with someone for more than a few years. If someone really wants to marry you, they don’t need 14 years and counting to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2022 7:25 PM

I wonder if he'll ever write an autobiography. I wonder if he ever hooked up with other gay performers back in the 80s and 90s.

by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2022 7:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!