Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is this forum so obsessed with Meghan? She was ugly like fuck before plastic surgeries, an exact copy of the Bulbous nose

tip from her father.

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2021 12:09 AM

I suspect you hold the answer to your own question.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2021 7:18 PM

Interesting mock "Archwell Foundation" page on Facebook.

[quote]it's all about the keks and digging gold

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2021 7:19 PM

Enjoy MM's image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2021 7:19 PM

We don't like grifting, pompous, social-climbing, bullshitting liars who bully others. Markle is target number one.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2021 7:20 PM

That was terrifying !

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2021 7:20 PM

The image she tries to present of herself is so out of step with what people actually see. That's what makes it interesting to talk about her.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2021 7:25 PM

When she was younger she was a cute kid. I thought her natural hair was nice. She didn't like how it was straightened it, and had surgery to fix what she thought were flaws. She went from cute kid, to pretty adult. She is however grasping, social climbing, and a real mess as far as drama goes. For someone who likes gossip, she gives the goods.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2021 7:26 PM

I think its because no one as ever seen someone so obsessed with trying to be famous.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2021 7:39 PM

She's a damn trainwreck of a human being who doesn't think her shit stinks.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2021 7:57 PM

She is a fame whore. She needs a tatto on her forhead " i will do ANYTHING for fame"

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2021 9:48 PM

On the next "Ellen":

Zany Ellen orders the always game Duchess of Sussex to get an "I will do ANYTHING for fame" tattoo on her forehead!!

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2021 9:52 PM

R7 you need glasses.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2021 7:42 PM

OP the MM haters like you are the ones obsessed. The rest of us don't care one way or the other. Quit bringing your mess here.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2021 8:00 PM

She just won't go away. Another lie is that they wanted privacy.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2021 8:20 PM

[quote] Why is this forum so obsessed with Meghan?

Racism

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2021 8:26 PM

Its fun watching a fool destroy themselves.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2021 8:30 PM

It's not the forum. It's a few transplants from somewhere else. Mostly fraus.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2021 8:32 PM

Or a few obsessive with sockpuppets. No one get 9 WWs in a few minutes.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2021 8:33 PM

She's one of Datalounge's Grand Empresses.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2021 8:33 PM

I think the fascination with Meghan Markle is we enjoy watching someone with such hubris who is getting (or is about to get) her come-uppance. It's comical how she doesn't understand that most of us see right through her. It's also fascinating to see the true Harry emerge, without the careful cultivation of the Palace PR staff. Now we see the immaturity, the petulance, the peevishness, and the malleability. Not to mention the low IQ.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2021 8:46 PM

No one else pays attention to them R20.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2021 8:50 PM

[QUOTE] I think the fascination with Meghan Markle is we enjoy watching someone with such hubris who is getting (or is about to get) her come-uppance. It's comical how she doesn't understand that most of us see right through her.

I agree. I don't really have strong feelings about her, but her missteps are interesting to follow. She's like a stupid, not very charming Becky Sharp. Unfortunately, people see the fascination as racism.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2021 8:54 PM

Her white daddy is the poster boy for ugly white trash. Megs can only go so far from that tree! Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2021 9:12 PM

Don't forget the fugly mother! That's where she gets her terrible figure.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2021 7:04 AM

Rolls eyes at R15.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2021 7:07 AM

Her feet are her worst feature.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2021 7:21 AM

Meghan WHO????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2021 7:41 AM

Because she won't stop providing stories so juicy and so regularly that if they were being honest, the editors of the tabloids would admit that Meghan Markle should have a statue built to her in Fleet Street.

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2021 12:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!