Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you heard the story about Bruce Willis?

I ’ve heard a rumor (well read actually) here on DL about Bruce Willis giving suspiciously expensive gifts to some very young boy. Anybody knows the truth about that story? Was actor caught in some other similar situations or were there some other rumors of him behaving like, well, Santa Clause.

No words to express my surprise to find out such suspicious behavior of straight, conservative movie hero and family man, father of herd of children.

How did the story end. Don't want to get anyone in trouble if you know something you are not allowed to know, so be careful with sharing information.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2021 5:37 PM

Google Bruce Willis and Aaron Carter.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2021 3:51 PM

OMG! This is brand new information!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2021 4:00 PM

Old news, OP. There are at least 25,698 DL threads about it, some with the photos of "intimate contact."

Do a search next time, PLEASE.

We've all moved on from this train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2021 4:00 PM

Jeannette Walls who used to post here, was one of the first to report that Willis bought Carter a million dollars worth of gifts.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2021 4:05 PM

Wow! Tight virgin anus is a gold mine, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote]Santa Clause

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2021 4:15 PM

What third world country is OP from? Can't she at least speak Engrish? How many pennies per post is she getting paid to spam this site?

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2021 4:17 PM

Don’t tell OP that Santa Clause doesn’t exist R6

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2021 4:19 PM

R7 At least I'm not an insane asylum bottom like you.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2021 4:20 PM

This rumor is mentioned every once in awhile, but I don't think there are any photos of the two together, and I don't recall hearing either mention the other.

However, if there was an association between the two families, I wonder if it was a case of rich parents arranging for their daughters to meet and know their favorite teen idol. That would have boosted their self esteem and given them "cool" points at school.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2021 4:21 PM

Any truth to the rumor that Fatty Arbuckle raped and killed a starlet?

Don’t want to get anyone in trouble, if you know something you are not allowed to know, so be careful with sharing information.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2021 4:22 PM

My God, what a bunch of grumpy bottoms that haven't been fucked since the Vietnam war, expect for the one that is boy toy in mental asylum.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2021 4:27 PM

Agree with R10. He paid for Aaron to be friends with his fugly daughters.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2021 4:29 PM

Is OP trolling us. Or is OP a sparkle pony aspie woman in her 20s who enjoys chatting with the gays on the racy blog DL?

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2021 4:45 PM

Girls, a young woman would enjoy chatting with you as much as a young man would enjoy fucking you.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2021 5:11 PM

OP / R15 shouldn’t you be on social media finding out what your pronouns should be for today?

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2021 5:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!