Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET bad white boy

Hanging on DL for months I have noticed that there no threads about bad white guys, you know the politically incorrect unwoke type. Old fashioned rogue, perhaps from South or Midwest. You remember Axl Rose? I see lots of threads about not so decent rappers, but white guys seem all the "every mother wants for a son in law" type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2024 4:37 AM

Billy was a beautiful British trash back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2021 10:57 AM

Hope white liberals haven't castrated them all.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2021 11:27 AM

Didn't someone already start a "white rogue" thread? Did it not catch on?

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2021 11:41 AM

It was cancelled by the moderator. Don't know why?

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2021 11:43 AM

I know they are not gay friendly. But we can still enjoy sexually objectifying them.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2021 11:46 AM

What?

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2021 11:59 AM

Isn't Axl sorta "woke" now? Meaning a lefty.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2021 12:02 PM

OP, didn't you get the message? White men are now cancelled. Everything must be black or it's racist.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2021 12:10 PM

Axl was dangerous and mysterious and moody and talented and sexy and a man.

The 2021 equivalent is, of course, Justin Beeber, who is covered in tattoos and is a music star and is white and rich but that's about all he has in common with Axl.

Trump and Beeber. Take me back, take me back, take me back.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2021 12:14 PM

Phil Anselmo.

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2021 12:43 PM

Don't you think you are trying to emasculate white men in US?

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2021 3:08 PM

I used to call them dirty white boys, after the Foreigner song.

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2021 3:38 PM

Adam ant

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2021 3:51 PM

Nothing hotter than a rough trade thug with a heart of gold.

by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2022 9:49 PM

Axl is left wing but punk rock was usually anarchist and anti establishment. For the people. GNR fans who are pissed off fail to see Axl always was critical of religious hypocrites, racists and homophobes. That song "One In A Million" was meant to be satire but got taken out of context. Axl apologized for it.

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2022 9:52 PM

I had no idea about his childhood until recently - makes a lot of sense. Some of the worst abuse I've ever heard about. For those who don't know - his biological father kidnapped him when he was 2 and raped him. Then his stepfather raped him and his sisters for his whole upbringing, would rape him anally in bathroom stalls and beat him up. He was raised in an extreme Pentecostal cult and taught bible classes before he became a homeless derelict. I think he prostituted himself to survive in LA early on, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2024 7:53 PM

R15 that's not quite true - he's actually being really honest about his feelings moving to LA at 18 as a homeless hick escaping an extreme religious cult. it isn't from the perspective of some other narrator.

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2024 4:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!