Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The gays need to boycott Joy Reid's advertisers

Why does she get away with what she said? The Bachelor host and others got cancelled for what they said.

Why does she get a pass? I know because gays still are second class citizens.

If she gets Rachel's time slot I'm done with the network.

(and did Rachel ever address the comments?)

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2021 2:31 AM

She's a liberal who spouts Democratic talking points. She gets away with it because of that fact.

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2021 6:18 AM

You know why she gets a pass.

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2021 6:19 AM

[quote] She's a liberal who spouts Democratic talking points. She gets away with it because of that fact.

Nah, Chris Matthews is gone for far less than what Joy said.

The truth is nobody cares about gays being insulted. We’re yesterday’s news now.

by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2021 6:21 AM

It would be wonderful to see her self-destruct. Could be nomination material for Viola.

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2021 6:29 AM

Because black women outrank, by far, gay men, especially gay white men, in the liberal/leftist hierarchy. Which is why I will never identity as a liberal, only a centrist. The left is just as much my enemy as the far right.

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2021 6:33 AM

Way too late. You can’t call a boycott over such old news.

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2021 6:35 AM

R5 posts wisdom! WW!

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2021 6:38 AM

agreed r7!!!

yeah for r5!!!

(I learned something on DL!! I'm a centrist now too!!)

by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2021 6:51 AM

She’s repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2021 6:54 AM

Fuck this bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2021 1:59 AM

As most proud negress of Detroit prefecture I am too most dissapoint in fellow Negress who am disrespectful of homosexual bretheren.

Can get "amen" comrades???

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2021 2:03 AM

[quote] The gays need to boycott Joy Reid's advertisers

Would they even notice, 5% of the population, even if you could get every gay person which you couldn't. It sure didn't hurt Chick fil a, I won't eat there but I doubt they noticed.

If you are so bothered OP, don't watch Joy, I don't.

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2021 2:09 AM

Dems take us for granted.

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2021 2:17 AM

Anyone who tunes in on a nightly basis to watch this toxic cunt deliver "the news" is as pathetic as an ardent Fox viewer.

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2021 2:34 AM

What did she say?

by Anonymousreply 15November 17, 2021 2:38 AM

There's nothing wrong with OP that 12" of black dick up his fat white ass wouldn't cure.

by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2021 2:41 AM

And White Gays wonder why most Black people give you racist pricks the side eye.

This is old fucking news which she has apologized for many times!

Where is all this energy at the dozens of white people who RIGHT NOW are attacking gays on a daily basis?

Why is all your energy directed at the only Black woman on the network with a show?

Everyone sees through your racist bullshit! FUCK YOU OP!

by Anonymousreply 17November 17, 2021 2:44 AM

Seriously, she’s smart and sassy. I’d rather have her on our side.

by Anonymousreply 18November 17, 2021 2:45 AM

R17, she hasn't apologized for shit. She tried saying "someone hacked into her account". Lying bitch.

by Anonymousreply 19November 17, 2021 2:47 AM

Nicki Minaj owned her good. Fuck this homophobic racist propagandist bitch.

by Anonymousreply 20November 17, 2021 2:48 AM

R19 Joy Reid apologized many times for the part of it that was hers! I know that disrupts your little hate speech but find another target and leave Black people alone. Everyone sees through you.

Republicans drag gays everyday and don't give a shit whether you live or die. And they have the power to fuck over your life, yet you wanna talk this lone Black woman who is a minority herself and an ally.

Why don't you take that shit to the MAGA crowd, who actually has power to hurt you and is actually doing it? Oh wait, they hate your gay ass don't they? Fuck off racist scum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2021 3:18 AM

How many years ago was the Joy Reid brouhaha & wasn’t she doxxed? I thought the most egregious comments were about Brokeback Mtn. That was what, 2005, 2006? Move on already! She’s apologized & hasn’t been a repeat offender.

by Anonymousreply 22November 17, 2021 3:37 AM

Is OP the shit stirrer who got pissy about Joy Behar making a joke about Carl Nassib?

by Anonymousreply 23November 17, 2021 3:38 AM

It is pertinent now because Rachel is leaving and Joy should not be given her spot.

no r23. I have no idea how Carl Nassib is.

by Anonymousreply 24November 17, 2021 3:40 AM

No she did not.

by Anonymousreply 25November 17, 2021 3:40 AM

Once a cunt, always a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26November 17, 2021 3:41 AM

R17 did you even watch the video you posted??? She says "I don't believe I wrote those things". She's a lying cunt. She tried to say she was hacked and then coudln't prove it.

She only apologized to "the trans community" in that video.

by Anonymousreply 27November 17, 2021 3:47 AM

R27 are you looking for a personal apology with specific words? Stop being a bigot. The woman apologized. That's more than Fox News has done or any Republican office holder who we all know have done decades of actual damage.

Assuming for the sake of argument that she wasn't hacked? Is that so bad? Is she not allowed to evolve on the matter? She clearly has not said or tweeted anything like that since and she tweets many times EVERY FUCKING DAY!

Face it man, you are a bigot and you are not gonna get any sympathy trying to dis someone who has shown herself to be an ally for years. Do you even watch her show? If you looked past her skin color, I think you would find that she is not your enemy.

Why don't you cool it with this shit?

by Anonymousreply 28November 17, 2021 4:51 AM

This reminds me of the anecdote Larry Kramer told about Barbra. He showed her some gay sex manual, apropos of asking her to produce some play he was writing, & she flipped out & said “that’s gross” or some such. Didnt Bill Clinton sign DOMA? Wasn’t Obama once anti-gay marriage? Are people not allowed to grow & evolve? By all means, let’s cancel known homophobe Barbra Streisand!!

by Anonymousreply 29November 17, 2021 4:58 AM

r28 supports Jussie Smollett too. Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 30November 17, 2021 5:01 AM

R30 Stop being a dumbass! You lost the argument so now you wanna start lying? LOL I don't support anybody! You fuckin fool!

by Anonymousreply 31November 17, 2021 5:04 AM

I'm not the person who has been arguing with your r31. I'm the op.

You said this in another thread in regards to Smollett: No, he does not belong in jail. He did not kill anyone. He just made a damn fool of himself. Give the man a fine (if you must) and keep this shit moving. He's been sufficiently dragged. You've made your point. His career is destroyed. Enough already!

Sounds like support to me.

And only you think you have won the argument.

by Anonymousreply 32November 17, 2021 5:09 AM

She could be Cookie Lyon and she'd still be considered above gays. Any progress we've made is mostly an illusion.

by Anonymousreply 33November 17, 2021 5:34 AM

R32 I won the argument and you lost OP. 😜 My statements in that other thread are not support for Smollett. It's common sense. But that is not even relevant to this conversation unless you want to discuss why you are against all Black people and want the most strictest punishment for anything they do which you disagree with. Why are you trying to distract from your racism? Why did you even start this asinine thread? You want to boycott Joy Reid SOLELY because she is a Black woman. It has nothing to do with gay rights! So stop lying. If you watched her show you would know she champions the LGBTQ Community as do all of the hosts at MSNBC. Stop being a fucking racist liar and hypocrite!

by Anonymousreply 34November 17, 2021 5:42 AM

She's either an ignorant bitch or she deliberately lies to create a narrative that gets her approval.

Can you imagine comparing an 18 year old kid who had a panic attack while he was on trial for his life and then pulled his shit together and handled that that cross very very well - even schooling the smart ass prosecutor on he law to a smug faced fucking Federal Judge in his 40s?

She is grotesque and cruel.

by Anonymousreply 35November 17, 2021 5:44 AM

An 18 y.o. Double murderer that you’re crushing on???

by Anonymousreply 36November 17, 2021 5:46 AM

R35 It sounds like the Ignorant BITCH, is YOU!

First, Brett Kavanaugh is 56 years old, would have been 53 when he was seated on SCOTUS!

Second, both that rapist Kavanaugh and that little pig-faced, fake-crying, murderer Rittenhouse are entitled, racist sociopaths.

She was right to compare them!

by Anonymousreply 37November 17, 2021 5:51 AM

R29, I'd be willing to bet Jon Peters gave Babs anal during their years together.

by Anonymousreply 38November 17, 2021 5:59 AM

r34 you sound deranged. Any criticism of any black person means the person hates the whole race. Your act is tired. Get a new one. Your bombast is all over this site and always the same stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 39November 17, 2021 6:43 AM

Oh give her a break and cut her some slack. I love the simmering nightmare quality of her personality. I'm glad someone has brought back Keith Olbermann's Worst Person in the World bit. You gotta hand it to MSNBC, throwing the esteemed Melissa Harris Perry over for a dicey blogger with an entertaining wig collection.

by Anonymousreply 40November 17, 2021 8:25 AM

R39 Your act of attacking every prominent Black person is tired.

You ARE the problem!

It's 2021, intelligent and enlightened people don't want to hear about your projection regarding your small penis and even smaller brain. Why don't you address those issues with your therapist and stop trying to ruin everyone else's experience here.

Then go post on a MAGA website or find a new hobby you racist piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 41November 17, 2021 11:48 AM

Oh I see who you are r41. You are the psycho who is always accusing people of racism and thinks it is just one person. (you forgot to call me fat and that I live in my parents basement.)

Joy Reid is not disliked because she's black. It's because of her words.

And she must not get a primetime slot when Rachel leaves.

by Anonymousreply 42November 18, 2021 2:19 AM

Joy Reid apologized a long time ago. She owns Tuckems Carlson and Fox News period with biting commentary. The usual right wing Trumptards are back. Either from Russia or from Marjorie Taylor Greenes big butt hole. Now know it off. The Democrats and Liberals support LGBT and Q 100% and the right wing alt right hate filled POS don' stupor LGBT Q or women or people of color so get out a town douchebag or bags.

by Anonymousreply 43November 18, 2021 2:40 AM

Agree! She’s a major Homophobic cunt but she’s BLACK and LOUD and a WOMAN so she’s allowed to hate on gays apparently. Bitch screams for everyone else to be cancelled at the drop of a hat but she skated by somehow. I guess MSNBC doesn’t worry about gays , they only want to be racially sensitive. Fuck her , joyless windbag.

by Anonymousreply 44November 18, 2021 3:38 AM

[quote] Now know it off.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 45November 18, 2021 3:44 AM

R43, She apologized to the trans community which she did not even attack in her blog posts. All she did was read a monologue that was written by GLAAD and then had on a panel of gay asskissers to absolve her.

by Anonymousreply 46November 18, 2021 5:00 AM

R42 You are fat and live in your parents basement?

There! Are you happy now? LOL

by Anonymousreply 47November 18, 2021 8:51 AM

This is a troll who has spent nearly four years coming to Datalounge to insist that Joy Reid be fired and executed for what she did.

What she did was write snarky posts calling things "gay" back in 2005 and 2006, so 15 or more years ago when political blogs that used that kind of talk repeatedly, especially places like The Rude Pundit.

OP et al. lies and says she didn't apologize when she did, a simple Google search will show you that.

My guess is there isn't a single real person on DL who buys any of the shit OP is trying to shovel. If they are, they're too stupid to remember to breathe.

by Anonymousreply 48November 18, 2021 11:19 AM

Well said R48!

OP is a fucktard!

by Anonymousreply 49November 18, 2021 11:45 AM

She’s a racist homophobic cunt with a bad wig. Bitch can’t do one commentary without Bringing Race into it. Agenda Table for One Black Bitch. She should have been fired when her anti gay/anti trans tweets emerged but nope, she’s still there spewing racism. Also she is anti Semitic but apparently no one cares about being cruel to Jews. It’s like Mel Gibson runs Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 50November 18, 2021 12:04 PM

Brilliant, r4. Viola Davis in THE JOY REID STORY.

Oscars for everyone!

by Anonymousreply 51November 18, 2021 12:15 PM

R48 is a straight woman apologizing for Joy Reid. Please get off our board.

by Anonymousreply 52November 18, 2021 12:15 PM

OP will not let her go. If black folk like her did not come along, like Obama, we would still be illegal. Considering her relationship with Lemon and Capeheart, I am over the Joy Reid hate.

Go back to hating her wigs.

by Anonymousreply 53November 18, 2021 12:18 PM

OK now I see. R50 is a Trumper!

You're not upset about anything having to do with the LGBTQ community. You object to her discussing Black issues.

"How dare this Black woman ever say anything about the Black community or discrimination!"

Why are so many White people afraid to discuss racism in America? It is such an irrational fear.

It's not gonna hurt you to talk about something other than sucking dick. LOL

You can have an intellectual conversation involving things other than yourself sometimes. More importantly, you can LISTEN to another person's perspective sometimes. Hell maybe you'll learn something.

It's gonna be ok. Really it is.

You don't have to be scared of this Black woman. I really don't think she wants to boil you and eat you for supper!

by Anonymousreply 54November 18, 2021 12:28 PM

This thread is gay.

by Anonymousreply 55November 18, 2021 12:52 PM

[quote]no [R23] I have no idea how Carl Nassib is

He's fine dear, he sends his love

by Anonymousreply 56November 18, 2021 12:59 PM

[quote] This is a troll who has spent nearly four years coming to Datalounge to insist that Joy Reid be fired and executed for what she did.

Well, then that troll needs to come sit by me.

by Anonymousreply 57November 18, 2021 1:55 PM

Yes please let the troll sit with R57 so they can discuss his irrational rant amongst themselves because the rest of us don't give a shit about it!

by Anonymousreply 58November 18, 2021 3:06 PM

Her name is the epitome of irony. She's an example of how hateful the Democratic party has become. She hates on white men, white women, gays, trans, jews. For someone who supposedly hates Tucker Carlson, she has copied his smug mannerisms to a T.

by Anonymousreply 59November 18, 2021 3:15 PM

She's getting the attention of conservative media and making Twitter headlines for her outlandish segments. I'm sure she's proud of herself.

by Anonymousreply 60November 18, 2021 3:18 PM

[quote]are you looking for a personal apology with specific words? Stop being a bigot. The woman apologized.

An apology to the GAY community and an admission that she lied about the hacking. It's funny how you are throwing around "bigot" and "skin color" assuming that is the motivation.

Sounds like you are the one focused on race and do not care about her homophobia. Could it be that you are black woman and not a gay man????

[quote]Assuming for the sake of argument that she wasn't hacked?

For the sake of argument? She claimed she reported it to the FBI and they denied that ever happened. And her private "security experts" admitted there was no evidence she was hacked.

so again, clearly you have an agenda to defend and excuse her homophobia and public lying about the facts. Wonder what it could be?????

by Anonymousreply 61November 18, 2021 3:26 PM

Even if she wasn't hacked what she supposedly said about gays is not even eyebrow raising to me. Focus on someone actually harming the gay community or shut your mouth and go back to whatever festering pile of rot you usually inhabit.

by Anonymousreply 62November 18, 2021 4:37 PM

[quote]Even if she wasn't hacked what she supposedly said about gays is not even eyebrow raising to me.

There you go. 1) she wasn't hacked per her own security experts. 2) you don't care about her homophobia.

Fuck you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 63November 18, 2021 4:49 PM

r59. And that is why she is a DL darling.

by Anonymousreply 64November 18, 2021 4:55 PM

[Quote]Sounds like you are the one focused on race and do not care about her homophobia.

R61 I'm not focused on anything, because there is nothing here to focus on. I am just laughing at you for being an idiot!

Some days I come on DL just to be entertained by looney people. It is a slow day work from home and gloomy outside, so why not?

R61 Your illogical and completely irrational "anger" is fascinating to me!

I am always amazed when White people argue so hard that they are the victims of imaginary things. Fake White Victimhood is truly fascinating! It is what Trump's whole campaign was built on so we know that shit works. But why? How do people hypnotize themselves into believing this shit? You really are a living cast study!

You allege that this lone Black woman hurt your feelings so badly by something she "allegedly" tweeted over a decade ago (and it STILL hurts you so bad) that you need to go on a 4 year (and counting) rant about it?

Why don't you stop lying! You really just can't stand this Black woman being on TV. Somehow in your irrational mind, you feel threatened by her so you are looking for a reason to complain about her. But your reasons are stupid and make no sense.

You are desperately searching for someone to coddle you in your irrational hatred (and let's just call it what it is - RACISM), but instead, several people have already told you that you look like a fool!

Most people are laughing at you for being fucked in the head. I am partially laughing, but I am more fascinated. I am trying to figure out how you got to be so fucked in the head that you would go on a rant about: (1) something that doesn't affect you, (2) something that may not have ever even happened, and (3) something that doesn't reflect anything she is currently doing (or has ever done) on her TV show.

It is a complete nothing burger yet your panties stay twisted in knots "allegedly" over this. It is indeed fascinating!

The best advice I can give you is to take your imaginary oppression and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

The rest of us have moved on.

by Anonymousreply 65November 18, 2021 6:42 PM

[quote] You are desperately searching for someone to coddle you in your irrational hatred (and let's just call it what it is - RACISM), but instead, several people have already told you that you look like a fool!

People don't like Joy Reid because she is a moron spreading inciteful propaganda, not because she is black.

[quote] Some days I come on DL just to be entertained by looney people.

I thought you'd get your fix from watching Joy. She is a psychotic grifter.

by Anonymousreply 66November 18, 2021 6:45 PM

[Quote]People don't like Joy Reid because she is a moron spreading inciteful propaganda, not because she is black.

R66 Are these the same "People are talking" that Trump is always mentioning? HAHAHAHA! We see through your shit!

And for the record, I am not caping for Joy Reid. I am not fucking her and she is not giving me any of her millions, so I could give a shit if you "like" her or not.

I am just fascinated that you feel the need to create imaginary reasons to not like her.

I'd respect you if you just said "I don't like the bitch." [Be a fucking man about it, not a stupid little cunt!]

But you seem to feel you need to "JUSTIFY" not liking her. And then you want to attack others who disagree with your phony justifications and irrational hatred is just fascinating.

Your attempts to make it so personal is what makes me chuckle and lets me know it isn't about just not liking her, it is about your own insecurity, your own hatred and racism. Why is it such a "thing" for you? That shit is not normal.

Seek help!

by Anonymousreply 67November 18, 2021 6:57 PM

R67 Again, the only reason I see fit to comment on Reid is because she has such an important platform. I encounter people with her toxic views every day but am not bothered by it because I can easily deal with them using logic and reason. And her race has nothing to do with anything. Anyone in her position deserves to have their lies exposed.

by Anonymousreply 68November 18, 2021 7:01 PM

R68 If anyone "in her position" deserves to have their lies exposed, then why aren't you attacking any of those other people? The only person I hear you trying to boycott is Joy Reid.

Surely there are other people (with much larger platforms) and greater influence who have lied and done horrific things to the gay community. But yet we see you only singling out Joy Reid.

What are we supposed to conclude from that?

Stop playing crazy and trying to get us to hop on the crazy bus with you.

What you are pushing makes no rational sense.

We see your shit for what it is. Just move the fuck on! You're busted!

by Anonymousreply 69November 18, 2021 7:06 PM

You stupid cunt....

1. this thread is about Joy Reid.

2. it's not "Alleged". Her tweets are still available online.

3. YOU are the only one bringing race. You're accusing everyone of being "white" when some of us are NOT white yet we can still see Joy for the homophobic lying cunt that she is.

Clearly you are a black woman who is so stupid you can't see anything past your own dumb situation. Get off a gay board you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 70November 18, 2021 7:25 PM

R70

YOU IGNORANT FUCKING WHORE!

So you are judge and jury now? You don't know shit!

And OF COURSE it is about race. That is all you dumb cunts can do is sit here and try to tear down minorities rather than face how YOU single-handedly fucked up your own life!

Your comments scream that you are inept at being a human being!

Tearing down Black people won't change the fact that you had all the advantages in the world, and you STILL blew it! You are a loser and it's your own damn fault! HAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU, YA WEAK BITCH! LOL

by Anonymousreply 71November 18, 2021 7:52 PM

Agreed, r69 / r71.

by Anonymousreply 72November 18, 2021 8:11 PM

You're now a psychotic loon, screaming things not make no sense R70.

In other words--since YOU brought race into this discussion--- a dumb degress. Good luck at the welfare line while other minorities continue to excel past you on all fronts.

by Anonymousreply 73November 18, 2021 8:38 PM

I'm ashamed of my DL colleague who cannot spot a phony manipulative bitch when you see one.

Where have our skills gone?

by Anonymousreply 74November 18, 2021 8:39 PM

And, with that, following their DL feast all the gluttonous white suprematist trolls waddled back to their cages beneath the bridge for a well earned slumber.

by Anonymousreply 75November 18, 2021 8:46 PM

[quote] we would still be illegal.

What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 76November 18, 2021 8:48 PM

Before the sodomy laws fell ALL gay men were status criminals. We were illegal. How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 77November 18, 2021 10:15 PM

Every one of her videos is ratiod on youtube. This doesn't seem to be the case with other MSNBC hosts.

by Anonymousreply 78November 18, 2021 10:20 PM

I will boycott Joy Reid until she watches Brokeback Mountain & tweets that the sex scenes aren’t gross. Until then she’s dead to me, dead to me, I tells ya.

by Anonymousreply 79November 18, 2021 10:28 PM

OP, you're so tiresome. No doubt you and others on here whine about "cancel culture" against others who've said or did something from years ago, but Joy Reid hits every group you hate, so of course she must be hated forever.

by Anonymousreply 80November 18, 2021 10:32 PM

Joy Reid contributed to Heath Ledger’s death. If she hadn’t shamed the movie so much, he wouldn’t have overdosed. She’s literally a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 81November 18, 2021 10:37 PM

Boycotts never work. Whatever the cause, there are always more of "them" who don't care. They go into a store or buy a product because they like it.

by Anonymousreply 82November 18, 2021 10:42 PM

I wonder how many of the gays on here attacking Reid have eaten at CFA because they're just so friggin outraged by homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 83November 18, 2021 10:49 PM

Ah ha! I know why the Republicant /alt right/started this thread-Joy Reid had a long kick ass thread on her twitter feed last night. It's worth a read. If you want to see LGBT lose rights , sure by all means vote for Republicans like Paul Gosar who is certifiable and Lauren Bobert who is stupid and vile or how about Marjorie Taylor Gangrene-she's a homophobic hosebag. Or Pervy Gaetz. Louie Gohmert and Andy Clyde are always a hoot.

WTF has happened to DL? Alt right and Ruskies have invaded . But not to worry. We DL'ers can rake their ugly illiterate asses down in a NY minute!

by Anonymousreply 84November 19, 2021 5:28 AM

[quote] Ah ha! I know why the Republicant /alt right/started this thread-Joy Reid had a long kick ass thread on her twitter feed last night. It's worth a read. If you want to see LGBT lose rights , sure by all means vote for Republicans like Paul Gosar who is certifiable and Lauren Bobert who is stupid and vile or how about Marjorie Taylor Gangrene-she's a homophobic hosebag. Or Pervy Gaetz. Louie Gohmert and Andy Clyde are always a hoot.

All those things can be true and Joy Reid can still be vile.

by Anonymousreply 85November 19, 2021 6:16 AM

People like Reid do more damage to Democrats than Republicans do.

by Anonymousreply 86November 19, 2021 6:18 AM

R84 Joy constantly trashes the GOP and since she has had her program, she has stood up for EVERYONE having equality.

She bends over backwards to address civil rights including those of the LGBTQ+ community - even more than many of her colleagues!

It is shameful that racist assholes on DL would attack her in this manner.

While I do believe the Republicant /alt right is here and they "may" have started this thread, Gays need to deal with the fact that there are a lot of RACISTS within the Gay community.

Gays helped Trump and continue to help the Republicants maintain a grip hold on this country.

If the White gay community stuck together and was really about EVERYONE's civil rights, then everyone's rights would be protected (including their own). There are enough gays in this country to make that happen. But we know that many White people have short memories when it comes to civil rights.

White Women gained more from the 1964 Civil rights act than any other group!

White Homosexuals got to marry when the Black POTUS (Barack Obama, the most pro-LGBTQ POTUS in history) "evolved" on the issue of gay marriage and told the country it was "ok."

Yet, a lot of White people seem to be radio silent when it comes to the GQP's attack on minority voting rights, police brutality and many of the other horrific issues that disproportionately impact Black and Brown people.

America is in a sad state of affairs, but as this post indicates, clearly a lot of homosexuals are their own worst enemy and vote against their interests and those of their allies.

by Anonymousreply 87November 19, 2021 12:30 PM

Uh, no, R77.

by Anonymousreply 88November 19, 2021 12:49 PM

R88, again you are wrong. The sodomy laws were tied into employment morality clauses and the Business licenses of places that catered to homosexuals. We were status criminals relegated to small areas of the economy or risked bring outed and fired and jailed. We were defacto mentally ill until the APA changed it's classification oh gays. How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 89November 19, 2021 2:20 PM

I assume by "our" you mean "trolls like me who complain about Democrats and leftists on Datalounge 24/7," r52? Because that seems to be the bulk of your comments.

You lied earlier when you said Reid never apologized. She did. I haven't apologized for anyone, which is another lie of yours. But you're not exactly a gifted troll if "yer a straight lady!" is the only comeback you have.

by Anonymousreply 90November 19, 2021 2:28 PM

[quote]Even if she wasn't hacked what she supposedly said about gays is not even eyebrow raising to me.

The posts where you can see she had replies were genuine and could be found in archives. I agree with you that the ones that are verified as real aren't shocking, they're typical mid-2000s "edgy" political blogger "humor." However, there were other screenshots of blog posts that couldn't be found in archives or the timestamp had been edited out, and I'd bet those were faked or the result of a hack.

That's how hacks generally work these days, just like the Fap pening, they put fakes in with the real photos. Or with Hunter's laptop where they put fake "incriminating" messages in with the real dick pics.

Reid said everything was hacked and faked when it wasn't. Some of it was, but not all of it. She panicked and tried to say everything was fake and the result of a hack, and that was stupid on her part. It's going to make people question her forever.

by Anonymousreply 91November 19, 2021 2:39 PM

[quote] Can you imagine comparing an 18 year old kid who had a panic attack while he was on trial for his life

Are you fucking kidding me? You’re just proving Joy’s point.

by Anonymousreply 92November 19, 2021 2:52 PM

Hi DefatTurd good to see you’re still posting away. How’s the GermanGayGuy character?

by Anonymousreply 93November 19, 2021 2:54 PM

I'll take the prominent journalist who admitted her bias, apologized and evolved over the continuing, over-the-top racism, misogyny and homophobia that permeates what the right calls journalism every damn time.

by Anonymousreply 94November 19, 2021 3:05 PM

[quote]I'll take the prominent journalist who admitted her bias, apologized an

For the 100th time, she has NOT apologized to the GAY community, only the TRANS. It's in the video.

She "does not believe she wrote those words" despite the evidence that she did.

by Anonymousreply 95November 19, 2021 9:10 PM

Don't care. I like her. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 96November 20, 2021 2:44 AM

She needs to stop

by Anonymousreply 97November 20, 2021 6:10 AM

You need to stop, nobody is going to boycott her advertisers. Go back to her wigs or move on.

by Anonymousreply 98November 20, 2021 1:32 PM

Actually it would be easier to write to each of her viewers and ask them to stop watching. There is not that many of them. And there is like 80 percent less than last year.

(This may be why Rachel is leaving. Quit while you are still sort of on top.)

by Anonymousreply 99November 21, 2021 1:28 AM

Did Joylesss have any public comment on her network attempting to dox the jury in the Rittenhouse case?

by Anonymousreply 100November 21, 2021 2:15 AM

no r100

by Anonymousreply 101November 21, 2021 2:17 AM

Joy Reid looks like a drag queen that put on a bad hair weave backwards

by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2021 2:28 AM

[quote] I'll take the prominent journalist for $100, Alex

Prominent? LOL!

Journalist? LOL

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2021 2:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!