Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Hogging" Is A Horrifying Sex Competition That Some Fraternities Engage In, And People Are Finally Talking About It

I've always disliked fraternities, for obvious reasons. But now, I am genuinely terrified of them after learning about a practice called "hogging."

Evidently, the practice is not anything new, and the term has been in Urban Dictionary for nearly two decades. According to the website, "hogging" is basically when groups of men compete to have sex with the "fattest" woman at a bar or party.

And apparently, in 2018, it happened at Cornell University. According to Slate, people reported the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity for having what they called a "pig roast," where members of the house "competed to sleep with women they consider overweight."

"Hogging is a practice in which men will typically prey on fat women, and make bets with their friends about finding the fattest and most unattractive woman and having sex with her," Megan Mapes, who goes by @megsforfun on TikTok, explained in her viral video, which now has nearly 1.5 million views on the platform. "Sometimes they will then, in the completion of having sex with her, have the entire group of men come barging in the room, and they'll start oinking and harassing the woman until she leaves that space."

Yeah. I'm just as appalled as you are. Everyone in the comments was too.

This is a thing that has been happening at colleges across the country. Yet, why does it seem like nobody really knows that this exists? BuzzFeed spoke with Megan, a plus-sized fashion and body positivity activist, to learn more about the subject.

"Hogging is a practice of achieving masculinity," Megan told BuzzFeed. "One of the ways men can do that, in their eyes, is by sleeping with the greatest number of people possible. They see fat women as easy targets."

"My hope is that by having a conversation about hogging, more people will become aware of it and respond negatively to it happening. And so, hopefully it happens less frequently," she added. "But more importantly, if and when it happens, I hope that people see, and become aware, and we can check each other."

For some people, seeing Megan's TikTok was the moment they realized they may have been involved in a hogging-related incident. "This confirms to me that I was definitely a part of a hazing ritual at Mizzou against my will," Adrieanna, who goes by @urgirladrie on TikTok, said. "I matched with a guy who was pledging this frat and he invites me over...We get to the room and its just a bed on a floor and a laptop pointing... I knew I was being watched."

"At some point he asked me to go all the way, and I'm just like, 'I'm good, I actually wanna leave' ... He starts looking around and says, 'We have to get you out of here right now.' I think I ruined his frat ritual by saying 'No,' and they were basically gonna jump out and laugh at me," she added.

Upon reflecting on the reactions to her TikTok, Megan said that many men responded to her video saying things like "I've never heard of this happening," and "I can't believe that this happens." However, she remains hopeful, because those same men went on to say things like "If I ever heard of this happening, I would shut it down."

"When it comes to any form of violence surrounding sex and sexuality, one of the most important parts is men holding each other accountable," she explained. "In order to get them to do that, they need to hear what it even is in the first place, and know that it's a thing that exists and happens."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288November 23, 2021 8:24 AM

Hogging Definition...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2021 10:52 PM

These guys' comments are such bullshit.

You just know they're laughing about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2021 10:53 PM

There was an episode of Cold Case about this. All the frat bros were wearing pig masks.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2021 10:55 PM

No one has seen the movie Dogfight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2021 10:56 PM

Ummm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2021 10:57 PM

That's real breaking news. Over twenty five years ago they did an episode of Married With Children with Bud as the joke date.

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2021 10:58 PM

It's gross, but is it really "violence?" Why is everything violence these days? The word has lost all meaning.

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2021 10:59 PM

This is appalling and do they ever do this to men?

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2021 11:00 PM

Back in my day, boofing and the Devil's Triangle were all the rage.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2021 11:01 PM

r7 As defined, it's not violence. As long as it's consenting adults, it's cruel. Not rape, not violent, just horribly awful.

r8 it would never get that far w/gay men.

by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2021 11:01 PM

[quote] it would never get that far w/gay men

Gay men are far too cunty to even consider having sex with a fattie.

Straight guys don't give a shit who they're fucking, when they're horny enough.

Gay guys wouldn't dare. They're way too picky.

by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2021 11:04 PM

I ask because they refer to it as violence in the article, R10. Of course, it's Buzzfeed, so that type of hyperbole is to be expected.

by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2021 11:05 PM

They're frat guys, don't they usually just skip this step and go directly to rape?

by Anonymousreply 13November 15, 2021 11:05 PM

I can't believe so many people haven't heard of this. I've been out of college thirty years, and "goin' hoggin'" was always joked about.

by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2021 11:07 PM

R7 Force is used, it causes harm. Too many people are inured to criminality, particularly against people society devalues.

by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2021 11:10 PM

My fraternity did this in the 90s. It was a victimless crime.

by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2021 11:14 PM

If they aren't raping the fatties then I don't see what the problem is.

by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2021 11:16 PM

She’s probably getting some Dick that would otherwise be out of her league

by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2021 11:16 PM

Chrissy Metz upon hearing about this ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2021 11:17 PM

And frankly anyone who goes to a frat house should realize it won't end well for them.

by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2021 11:19 PM

R11 Buy some panties and a cheap wig, the tranny chasers are not picky at all. You simply put the wig on and announce you are a woman and you are one just like that.

by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2021 11:21 PM

So fat girls get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to have sex with a hot fraternity guy -- how is this "cruel", let alone "horrifying"?

by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2021 11:21 PM

[quote] My fraternity did this in the 90s. It was a victimless crime.

Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 23November 15, 2021 11:26 PM

I first heard about it when I was watching a Guys Gone Wild video back in the 1990's......the drunk frat guy was in tears because he had fucked a fattie.

by Anonymousreply 24November 15, 2021 11:26 PM

This is public service and should be included in extra curricular activities.

by Anonymousreply 25November 15, 2021 11:28 PM

Straight, college aged guys will fuck a fat girl but they always put her down when they're talking with "the guys". And I'm talking terrible stuff that would get grayed out here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 26November 15, 2021 11:30 PM

[quote] the drunk frat guy was in tears because he had fucked a fattie

Rofl. Oh, the humanity!

by Anonymousreply 27November 15, 2021 11:31 PM

Let the frat boys fuck the fatties. It seems like both parties get something out of it. Unless OP wants to fuck all the fatties for himself.

by Anonymousreply 28November 15, 2021 11:35 PM

I'm ready, boys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 15, 2021 11:37 PM

One definition of violence is "strength of emotion or an unpleasant or destructive natural force." It doesn't necessarily mean physical violence. I'm kind of surprised that some people don't realize this. Then again....

by Anonymousreply 30November 15, 2021 11:47 PM

The first time I had sex was at the ZBT house where I went to college. It was fabulous. I wasn't a fattie (5'7", 142) or a girl. I just wanted to meet some nice Jewish boys.

by Anonymousreply 31November 15, 2021 11:51 PM

You know some of those frat boys were legitimately hot for the fatties and this was their socially acceptable means of fucking them without feeling humiliated. They just shift the humiliation to the fat vessel of desire.

by Anonymousreply 32November 15, 2021 11:56 PM

From 1989.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 15, 2021 11:58 PM

If girls has monies, then why make problem? Is these boys hef small mushroom penes?

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2021 12:03 AM

I don't understand the problem, fat girls like to have fun too. This might be their one chance.

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2021 12:05 AM

Straight men are the absolute worst

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2021 12:10 AM

Has Jon Hamm commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2021 12:10 AM

[quote]This might be their one chance.

Oh please. There isn't a woman on the planet who can't get laid whenever she wants. Doesn't matter how fat she is. Don't trying to graft gay rules on to straight people. It doesn't work that way. Pussy is pussy.

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2021 12:14 AM

A variation on this was a story line on the show WKRP in Cincinnati. The wife of the owner admitted that she first went out with him because her sorority sisters were having a dogfight competition and he was the homliest boy on campus, but she fell for him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2021 12:21 AM

Andrew Dice Clay said many years ago in his act (when he had a career) that "every man likes to go hoggin' once in a while".

by Anonymousreply 40November 16, 2021 12:24 AM

The joke is on these frat guys, because the woman will sit on him and crush him to death.

by Anonymousreply 41November 16, 2021 12:26 AM

Guys do this in the army as well.

by Anonymousreply 42November 16, 2021 12:31 AM

This is cruel but not newsworthy. It is forum worthy though

by Anonymousreply 43November 16, 2021 12:34 AM

I went to Cornell. Frat boys do not hog girls at Cornell and gang bust into a room where a brother is hogging and laugh and snort.

Nobody is that stupid.

They would be instantly thrown out of college.

This is a LOT OF BULLSHIT.

by Anonymousreply 44November 16, 2021 12:35 AM

[quote] Guys do this in the army as well.

With each other?

by Anonymousreply 45November 16, 2021 12:36 AM

The women should expose these tiny-dicked douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 46November 16, 2021 12:40 AM

This is just a variation on the “dogfight”. God, people suck.

by Anonymousreply 47November 16, 2021 12:41 AM

We did this at my fraternity, but we had a twist. We had “ugly tie” parties. The guy who brought the ugliest girl to the party won. We all wore a tie. Didn’t have to fuck the girl to have a little fun… good times.

by Anonymousreply 48November 16, 2021 12:48 AM

Wouldn't the women see this coming from a mile away?

Especially if these immature guys are laughing and giggling the whole time their friend is hitting on the fat girl.

Tell me women are smarter than to fall for this.

by Anonymousreply 49November 16, 2021 12:48 AM

This is dogfight redux. Consenting adults, this is nothing new, .. It’s not like a donkey punch..this is horrifying. Here is the definition for those unaware: Donkey punching involves the male punching the sexual partner in the back of the head during anal or vaginal sex prior to orgasm, to provoke a shock causing the vaginal or anal muscles to contract around the male's penis.

by Anonymousreply 50November 16, 2021 12:49 AM

I doubt the fat girls getting fucked are doing much complaining. I found out about this practice in college. I was friends with a larger sorority gal, she fucking loved when frats went hogging. She wanted to be a slut, but the rest of the year she was stuck with John Belushi type frat bros, hogging was her only chance to get the primo dick.

Worked out for her, one of those guys that hogged her ended up marrying her. She was a great gal, there was just rather a lot of her.

by Anonymousreply 51November 16, 2021 12:49 AM

[quote] Didn’t have to fuck the girl to have a little fun… good times.

Lucky for you.

Seeing as how you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 52November 16, 2021 12:49 AM

It's called "Whaling" in Newfoundland, as anyone who has partied on George Street would know.

by Anonymousreply 53November 16, 2021 12:50 AM

Cool story, R51.

I guess she got the last laugh.

by Anonymousreply 54November 16, 2021 12:50 AM

Is this her dad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 16, 2021 12:51 AM

What's the big deal? Fat girls get boinked by hot guys and the hot guys get a prize.

by Anonymousreply 56November 16, 2021 12:56 AM

And it may awaken latent fat sex desire in the hot guys, and they return more and more to blink the fat girls.

by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2021 12:56 AM

Well, R49, the guys I knew went out of their way to have sex with overweight gals always either picked them up when they were sloppy, fall down drunk for the one nighters or chose the girls who had such low self-esteem that a few compliments from any guy got them into bed.

It's not like these guys respected women in general anyway but they went out of their way to degrade the overweight ones they had sex with.

by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2021 12:58 AM

This Megan person sounds like a sexless prude who wants to turn other fat women into sexless prudes too.

by Anonymousreply 59November 16, 2021 1:00 AM

Yes ugly (or FAT) Ivy League girls are so stupid and they get invited by a frat party by hot frat boys and they go and they don't notice all the other girls are ugly because they are SO STUPID being Ivy League girls, so then they have no self esteem, these Ivy League girls, and the hot frat boys turns on the charm so they all run up stairs and ride that hot frat dick.

by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2021 1:02 AM

She doesn't look like a sexless prude, R59.

"Megs 4 FUN."

Sounds kind of slutty, if you ask me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 16, 2021 1:03 AM

R54 I will add that she was one of those larger gals that is fat but still pretty. Like you would think, "if you'd lose some weight, you would be a stunner." Also, the guy she ended up marrying was just a sweet Southern bubba, I mean he put the good in good ole boy, he and I had just a great friendship moment I can't even talk about. And he looked like a blond version of Luke Bryan.

by Anonymousreply 62November 16, 2021 1:03 AM

R60 must have never attended college. Sororities don't let in fatties. The frat doooshes go scam on naive townies.

by Anonymousreply 63November 16, 2021 1:10 AM

R63 They do. Most every one has at least one. The girls want at least one sister they can stand next too, when they are feeling bloated. It especially helps if they are a legacy, like my friend in R51, and/or smart to help the house GPA. Girls can be and often are much worse to one another than these frat guys are to them.

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2021 1:15 AM

R63, they do currently let fatties in sororities. I saw so many on that bama rush tik tok thing.

by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2021 1:19 AM

More of an urban myth really.

by Anonymousreply 66November 16, 2021 1:25 AM

oink oink

by Anonymousreply 67November 16, 2021 1:29 AM

This is another one of those DL cases where a bunch of 50 year olds. who haven't been in college for 30 years. are using dated experiences to try and bring context to a modern topic. Big girls get laid. There are big girls in sororities, even the A sororities. Big girls can get hot boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 68November 16, 2021 1:30 AM

[quote] I wasn't a fattie (5'7", 142) or a girl.

But you are now?

by Anonymousreply 69November 16, 2021 1:30 AM

I just came to say what R3 already said.....Case Case covered that shit years ago!

by Anonymousreply 70November 16, 2021 1:30 AM

*Cold Case

by Anonymousreply 71November 16, 2021 1:31 AM

The outrage of course rests on the previously patriarchal but now happily adopted feminist logic that sex is always a loss for a woman.

by Anonymousreply 72November 16, 2021 1:43 AM

R63, Originally everyone in a Sorority was White, rich or at least upper middle class, and met certain other criterion. Yes some Houses demanded the tax return of a prospect's parents and/or a hefty pledging fee. Wealth and parental status would compensate for looks in some Houses.

Yet there was always at least one Sorority that let less attractive and even fat girls pledge. They were referred to as "Dogs" by the other Houses.

Sorority's justified their extremely racist, anti-Semitic, and "lookist" stance by claiming fraternities wouldn't want to have parties or exchanges, let alone date anyone in a House with less than beautiful girls.

Yet there was always a lesser status fraternity, often composed of ROTC members, that weren't as picky.

by Anonymousreply 73November 16, 2021 1:43 AM

What is the big deal?

It's just a little harmless fun!

by Anonymousreply 74November 16, 2021 1:44 AM

I’m sure those ugly guys sorority girls date as a joke WISH they could get laid as part of the deal. I’m sure most of these women don’t mind unless it’s one of the ugly frat brothers.

by Anonymousreply 75November 16, 2021 2:01 AM

Straight woman here . Horrifying. Film on Netflix or Amazon entitled PiG I think.

So sad . Extremely overweight girl - self hating, depressed, stereotyped as she has « gay » friends .

She meets some normal looking guy at a concert . They spend a « wonderful” night or two in a cheap motel . He is saying “ all the right things” — love bombing and she falls for it.

The following day he. can’t leave fast enough. Maybe she actually believed his lies ? Who knows - end of movie is horrific — semi recent movie

The fat shaming …, all of it described in these threads //- I know firsthand how CRUELLY my adult gay son was treated in high school -/ hard to wrap my head around the fact that guys on this board are somehow « in on the joke” cause it demeans fat women

These types of socially acceptable encounters from the School Of Brent Cavanaugh ( the train , rape in many forms DEGRADE EVERYBODY -/ regardless of gender or sexual orientation

by Anonymousreply 76November 16, 2021 2:21 AM

It’s just fucking weird how homosocial straight guys are. They care more about showing off to their bros than they do about scoring actual pussy.

by Anonymousreply 77November 16, 2021 2:29 AM

[quote] Originally everyone in a Sorority was White, rich or at least upper middle class, and met certain other criterion.

Not always some were Black and rich or at least middle class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 16, 2021 2:29 AM

Don’t queers do the same game with pity fucks? Like a contest.

by Anonymousreply 79November 16, 2021 2:31 AM

There are a lot of bad people out in the world, but also lots of great ones, be discerning. We have all been burned and learned from it right? In this scenario be careful, take your time with people watch alcohol consumption around strangers and people you don’t know well,...basic street smarts common sense. If something seems too good to be true it usually is! if someone comes on too strong take a second look at them. It’s part of life, Sucks but true. Dont handover your trust, friendship God forbid virginity to just anyone! I’m still waiting for the right one… Until then it’s only oral!

by Anonymousreply 80November 16, 2021 2:35 AM

Hogging is the reason why I dilute my man-made cooter every night! Them frat boys like a he/she with some meat on them/they/Demi bones!!!’

by Anonymousreply 81November 16, 2021 2:39 AM

Men will fuck anything if they think no one will know. I once lived in a trailer park (dont judge,it was a bleak period in my life) that was across the street from some shitty dive bar. My next door neighbor was a 5'5 350 pounder named Melissa .Our trailers werent very far apart at all,so Id hear her coming home late at night from that bar and she always had a cute redneck on her arm. Every night of the week ! Many the time I saw the dudes sneaking out early in the morning looking ashamed and hungover. She never had repeats either,so Im thinking her pussy wasnt good. In the 3 months I lived there she rarely missed a night at that bar. I was impressed and a little jealous.

by Anonymousreply 82November 16, 2021 2:52 AM

There was an episode of Mr. Belvedere about this. Kevin took a "date", Wendy, to a party, the date spoke to another woman, and realized why Kevin had asked her out. She confronted Kevin about it, and he apologized. The date became Kevin's friend...and a recurring character on the show.

by Anonymousreply 83November 16, 2021 2:55 AM

I went to college in the early 80’s. There were alot of closeted gay frat boys back then. If you were discreet (also closeted) and had the right wardrobe, you could hang out in the house. Seems like they were always stripping down for some reason, like boxer shorts happy hours. Aside from having a library of old tests you could use to cheat in class, several houses kept a running list of the which girls put out in which house. Greek life was such a weird universe, intimate and isolating at the same time. I never heard of hogging though.

by Anonymousreply 84November 16, 2021 2:55 AM

Isn’t this basically a dog fight with weight thrown in to it?

by Anonymousreply 85November 16, 2021 3:13 AM

R85 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 86November 16, 2021 3:15 AM

Somebody tell Defacto to throw on a wig and find herself one of these parties.

by Anonymousreply 87November 16, 2021 3:15 AM

What is the psychology behind gang bangs/running a train on a girl? I'm on Fetlife and I saw a profile of a guy who arranges straight gang bangs, and he mentioned that part of the fun of one is that the guys can 'talk smack' about the girl as they fuck her. His profile had pics, and the girls weren't fat or ugly.

by Anonymousreply 88November 16, 2021 3:22 AM

Do the gay frats have a "paperbag an eldergay" night?

by Anonymousreply 89November 16, 2021 3:23 AM

R88 they love it because they want to fuck cooters and asses that are heated up and filled with their brothers hot loads? They want to fuck that delicious brother cum, splattering it all over. They want to double fuck and feel their big hard throbbing frat boy cocks rubbing against each other in the holes.

by Anonymousreply 90November 16, 2021 3:25 AM

A lot of straight men hate women, R88. If you've ever been around them and heard the things they say about women, even their wives, you'd know how much they hate them.

by Anonymousreply 91November 16, 2021 3:25 AM

This is just some TikTok person trying to go viral with some new outrage.

by Anonymousreply 92November 16, 2021 3:28 AM

I wish I was being hogged right now.

by Anonymousreply 93November 16, 2021 3:35 AM

When I saw the photo I thought "Why isn't it called Downsing?"

by Anonymousreply 94November 16, 2021 3:36 AM

Ist die american version of Horse and Mare party, ja?

by Anonymousreply 95November 16, 2021 3:36 AM

I find it hard to believe that’s the fattest ugliest chick they could find. Obviously they haven’t been to a Walmart lately.

by Anonymousreply 96November 16, 2021 3:37 AM

Exactly r4. Dogfights actually happened in the 60's. Nothing new with hogging. How boring these kids are.

by Anonymousreply 97November 16, 2021 3:43 AM

R96 it takes older people to get that fat tho! True young fatties are rare. It's like bodybuilding, it takes time to build up.

by Anonymousreply 98November 16, 2021 3:51 AM

An article from 2004:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 16, 2021 3:52 AM

I've gone hog wild!

by Anonymousreply 100November 16, 2021 3:54 AM

I was in a fraternity and we didn’t do this. Nor was it done in the athletic teams I was a part of.

So this isn’t a “frat” thing. It’s more like a “douchebag male college student” thing, and not all male college students are douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 101November 16, 2021 3:58 AM

Do they ever do it to fat guys?

by Anonymousreply 102November 16, 2021 4:03 AM

R88 Domination, Humiliation, Camaraderie. Talking smack about the girl, like another poster replied, is also very real. Gangbang and Blowbang porn often have guys to be a lot more crude and vocal compared to one on one or threesomes.

by Anonymousreply 103November 16, 2021 5:15 AM

[quote] One definition of violence is "strength of emotion or an unpleasant or destructive natural force." It doesn't necessarily mean physical violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 16, 2021 5:20 AM

Does this explain the Lens Dunham wedding?

by Anonymousreply 105November 16, 2021 5:22 AM

I’m a fat whore (female) and I bet I get more cock than most of you. All I have to do is spread my legs!

by Anonymousreply 106November 16, 2021 5:25 AM

That would be my nightmare: Hooking up with a hot frat guy only to be harassed by his frat bros who wear a Donald Trump masks. Tricked into fucking a Deplorable ... again!

by Anonymousreply 107November 16, 2021 6:21 AM

This is hilarious. Go hoggers!! Fat people need to be shamed.

by Anonymousreply 108November 16, 2021 6:32 AM

We used to call this "last call"...Pickings are slim at 230 am

by Anonymousreply 109November 16, 2021 6:57 AM

Quite simple really.

If a woman does not want to be used for hogging she can either say no or eat less.

by Anonymousreply 110November 16, 2021 7:12 AM

R110 is right, if this happens it’s up to parties involved and no one else business. It demeans women to treat them as victims.

by Anonymousreply 111November 16, 2021 7:16 AM

Don’t they all jerk off on cookies and the guy who cums last has to eat it?

I’d rather do that than have sex with a fat girl if I was in a fraternity!

by Anonymousreply 112November 16, 2021 7:22 AM

R112 That can happen as well. It is really just an excuse for a circle jerk and one guy always comes late on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 113November 16, 2021 7:34 AM

R102 probably wouldn't be done with boys, because male incels are prone to pick up an assault rifle when humiliated and obliterate the campus which would probably ruin the fun.

by Anonymousreply 114November 16, 2021 7:43 AM

I love frat boys and "hogging"

by Anonymousreply 115November 16, 2021 11:01 AM

Has anyone asked PigBoy Ruben for comments?

by Anonymousreply 116November 16, 2021 11:03 AM

Yeah, I'm getting that vibe as well, r68. This was a think when I was in college 30 years ago but even I know that larger girls aren't sad and lonely virgins these days like so many on here are saying.

What's really weird is that we get tons of threads on here about how terrible it is that all the hot straight cock is married to fat cunt frauen hogs and it's not fair, but those same guys are saying fat cunt frauen hogs can't get laid. Pick one bitchy fake story or the other, boys, you can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 117November 16, 2021 11:17 AM

"Danielle, OMG, you are NOT going to believe what happened to me last night. I was at a bar with Trish, and you know how she normally gets all the attention? Well, not last night! Snotty skinny bitch! LOL! There were a bunch of super-cute frat boys in the bar and none of them could take their eyes off me! Yeah, fuck Trish. Anyway, I went back to the frat house with the CUTEST one. I could tell he was really into me. I think he's the one. I need to get off the phone, so I am poised when he calls to ask to see me today. Bye, Danielle. Now, don't be jealous. Leave that to Trish! LOL!"

by Anonymousreply 118November 16, 2021 1:58 PM

A long time ago there was a dogfight story in one of the magazines - I think Saturday Evening Post - I told you it was a long time ago.

The guy that asked the ugliest loser girl out on a date won a pool of money. He took out the girl he was assigned and had a good time and ended up really liking her. He felt very bad and confessed at the evening why he asked her out.

And she replied - "Yea, I know. I won the pool in my house."

by Anonymousreply 119November 16, 2021 2:02 PM

R91 is right. Working in a male-dominated job in my 20s with a bunch of angry, unsatisfied 40-something married dudes made me afraid to ever get married. They look normal but the things they say about their wives are fucking disturbing. And I similarly hate listening to angry, unsatisfied 40-something fraus talking about their husbands as if they were brainless morons who can’t do anything right. I’m too soft-hearted for an Everyone Loves Raymond marriage.

by Anonymousreply 120November 16, 2021 2:10 PM

If you're really a frau, then you don't know what they're really saying about women, R120. Even if you're "one of the guys". Believe me, if you think they say terrible shit in front of you, you haven't heard half of what they say when there are no fraus around.

by Anonymousreply 121November 16, 2021 2:16 PM

"Horrifying"? Please. Fatties want acceptance. They've got it. They too can be just another notch on some douchebag's bedpost. Nothing new here.

by Anonymousreply 122November 16, 2021 2:30 PM

[quote]R97 Exactly [R4]. Dogfights actually happened in the 60's.

“Dogfight” (1989) is a beautiful movie with two incandescent stars… tho River Phoenix’s early death gives it an additional poignant glow you can’t separate from it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 16, 2021 2:47 PM

IN THE COMPANY OF MEN is a variation on this.

Neil LaBute must be a very strange person. Though my friend acted in something for him and said he was a soft spoken gentleman.

I don’t know if that makes him even creepier, or what.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 16, 2021 3:01 PM

R44 = Andy Bernard

by Anonymousreply 125November 16, 2021 3:03 PM

You'd think the fatties would be grateful for the fuck from a hot frat guy.

by Anonymousreply 126November 16, 2021 3:15 PM

This isn't new. Though it was the catchy name now.

by Anonymousreply 127November 16, 2021 3:18 PM

The left-wing Moral Majority strikes again. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 128November 16, 2021 3:23 PM

I swear R73 went to college in the 1930s.

Or (more likely, given DL) saw a movie set at a college in the 1930s.

Back in modern times, these sorts of things are always rumored but far from common. As in "five years ago, Sigma Chi at Syracuse had a dogfight/whaling/hogging competition but they got busted and none of the sororities wanted anything to do with them" or "My friend's brother's cousin goes to Mizzou and there was a frat there that...."

In 2021, frats and sororities are on their way out again due to both Wokeness and administrations that crack down hard on drinking because of how bad it makes the school look when something happens.

And yes R4, that movie was the first thing I thought of too when I saw the OP

by Anonymousreply 129November 16, 2021 3:31 PM

Seriously, OP? You decided not to do a Fat Whores Rejoice! title? Fuck you.

Anyhow, not limited to frats. John Cena did an interview years ago where he admitted to fucking a fattie because other wrestlers dared him to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 16, 2021 3:32 PM

Oh no! Ugly fat girls are being forced to voluntarily have sex with attractive men!

by Anonymousreply 131November 16, 2021 3:33 PM

Women need to save their virtue for the marriage bed.

by Anonymousreply 132November 16, 2021 3:34 PM

And FWIW, gay guys do this too.

When I was in my 20s, it was an article of faith among my friends that fat guys gave amazing head because they had an oral fixation and that we could get a fat guy to come over and blow two or three of us, no recip.

It was sleazy in retrospect, but they knew what they were getting into and had no delusions it was anything other than a chance to get with guys who would normally be out of their league.

by Anonymousreply 133November 16, 2021 3:36 PM

This happened to a friend of mine who was ... bigger.

She ended up hooking up with a guy we were friendly with because he was in a frat and he figured it would be easy since he already knew her.

When she tried to act lovey dovey towards him after visiting him at his house HE FREAKED and said horrible things about her.

She called me in pieces because she didn't know what happened. Afterall they were "friends."

I tried to calm her down, talked to him, he explained it to me and I lied and said that he was in a "bad place right now" and she should give him some space.

That didn't work because she was "worried" about him.

Long story short: destroyed their friendship, destroyed my friendship with him, she figured out I lied but also said if I had of told her the truth it would have probably offed herself, and no, she never got over it.

by Anonymousreply 134November 16, 2021 3:42 PM

This infuriates gay men because fat women > gay men. 🤭

Gay men lord straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 135November 16, 2021 3:45 PM

*love

by Anonymousreply 136November 16, 2021 3:45 PM

You'd hope a heavy college woman would catch on but it could be exciting and wanted enough she forgets past treatment by men. Anyways, my problem with this is it's discussed as if the girl doesn't have choices or willpower or her own interests.

by Anonymousreply 137November 16, 2021 3:50 PM

R124 I thought of that film the moment I read this thread.

by Anonymousreply 138November 16, 2021 3:52 PM

This is like when really fat women are overly concerned with being raped. It's wishful thinking in the guise of concern.

by Anonymousreply 139November 16, 2021 3:54 PM

If you're 300 lbs+ and a good looking guy in a popular frat is all over you... you're hoping he's into big gals? You want a one nighter too?

by Anonymousreply 140November 16, 2021 3:55 PM

The navy guys had a similar game. Called Pigs For Bucks. Whoever picked either the fattest or ugliest girl in a bar and bought her a drink, he’d get a dollar. Really cruel.

by Anonymousreply 141November 16, 2021 3:55 PM

[quote]Anyways, my problem with this is it's discussed as if the girl doesn't have choices or willpower or her own interests.

It's a moral issue because the woman is sleeping with the man under false pretenses.

She has choices and willpower but she doesn't have all the facts/the context about the situation.

There's a difference between:

"I want to sleep with you because I like you," "I want to fuck you to get off," and "I want to fuck you so I can tell all my friends I fucked a fat chick because it's a game we're playing. Then we can all laugh at you behind your back."

You might sleep with someone for the first two reasons but not the third.

by Anonymousreply 142November 16, 2021 3:56 PM

Data Lounge is hogging for gays.

by Anonymousreply 143November 16, 2021 3:56 PM

[quote] She has choices and willpower but she doesn't have all the facts/the context about the situation.

No, you're right. It's mean. I was hopeful someone would be able to suss it out but that's not at all clear.

by Anonymousreply 144November 16, 2021 3:58 PM

Hogging sounds so Deliverance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 16, 2021 4:00 PM

[quote] tho River Phoenix’s early death gives it an additional poignant glow you can’t separate from it.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 146November 16, 2021 4:00 PM

R38 This is what incels claim but I don't think it's true. Jockish straight guys don't want to fuck fat chicks unless they have a niche fetish. Fat girls don't want to fuck the guys who will fuck them, which is guys who are on the Michael Cera - Jonah Hill spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 147November 16, 2021 4:00 PM

I don't know too many women who are desperate enough for sex that they would subject themselves to be a subject of ridicule and being barged in on, and laughed at, just at the chance of having sex with some good looking asshole. They can get it elsewhere, maybe with not as good looking of a guy but that doesn't always matter. Maybe they have self esteem issues and are thinking the guy likes them, but if approached by a group, wouldn't it be obvious? Furthermore, a one night stand isn't worth that kind of shit... women aren't that into it just for the sex. They want a shot at dating the guy, not just the sex. (female here)

by Anonymousreply 148November 16, 2021 4:01 PM

Da fuck R148

It's not like they have any idea what is going on.

They actually think the guy is into them and they can't believe their luck.

For many this may be the first guy who has paid attention to them all year.

His friends are in on it too so they're all friendly to her... and then BOOM!

He wasn't into her at all, it was just some game and she was the butt of a joke.

That would be crushing to a pretty girl with high self-esteem, so imagine what it's like for the ones with lower self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 149November 16, 2021 4:05 PM

I wish trashy Vh1 reality shows were still a thing because a dating show between fat feminists and skinny incels would be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 150November 16, 2021 4:05 PM

She has some self-esteem at the beginning. She didn't buy into the idea the hot frat guy was inherently beyond her.

by Anonymousreply 151November 16, 2021 4:07 PM

How many times has this actually happened? It seems like it happened once and then someone wrote an article that made it seem like it was a widespread phenomenon because they knew it would get a lot of clicks from the perpetually angry internet tumblr nerds.

by Anonymousreply 152November 16, 2021 4:08 PM

It's been going on for more years than you've been alive r152.

by Anonymousreply 153November 16, 2021 4:10 PM

They're 18 or 19 and very unsophisticated/inexperienced

And R151, I suspect that the guys who are most successful are the ones who are not the hottest guy in the house, the ones who are a little nerdy and she's thinking he may be in her league.

I said that above R152 - I've only heard of it via rumor about something that happened at another school or five or ten years in the past.

by Anonymousreply 154November 16, 2021 4:10 PM

How many of the victims will actually come forward in these cases?

by Anonymousreply 155November 16, 2021 4:12 PM

[quote] They're 18 or 19 and very unsophisticated/inexperienced

Yes. I'm just trying to picture the set up. You're new to college and new to everything. You're away from your high school life and hopeful.

by Anonymousreply 156November 16, 2021 4:13 PM

[quote]How many times has this actually happened?

There are people in this thread, and I'm assuming we don't all know each other, that have done it or have friends who did.

by Anonymousreply 157November 16, 2021 4:13 PM

It happens a lot. A lot.

by Anonymousreply 158November 16, 2021 4:14 PM

This is fucking gross, when I was a teenager I heard about something called 'Fat Girl Rodeo' which was when you start dancing with a fat chick in a club and then move behind her and grab hold and see how long you can hold on for before she throws you off - same disgusting concept but this seems like it's taking that to the next level.

Straight boys are fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 159November 16, 2021 4:16 PM

Alcohol + Drugs = Disturbing Behavior

by Anonymousreply 160November 16, 2021 4:16 PM

Trust me, r160, they're disturbing underneath the drugs and alcohol too.

by Anonymousreply 161November 16, 2021 4:17 PM

Start watching at around the 9:00 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162November 16, 2021 4:18 PM

Does anyone recall a bar for fat guys in Los Angeles called Griff’s? A dancer friend who is now deceased, used to go there with his friends just to make fun of them. I thought that he was being cruel and childish. But he was in his thirties when he did it. He’d tell me that I was childish all the time, but he did this to people…

by Anonymousreply 163November 16, 2021 4:19 PM

As a fat girl the way people treat me is terrible.

My gay fat brother's experience is so much better.

by Anonymousreply 164November 16, 2021 4:23 PM

[quote]As a fat girl the way people treat me is terrible.

The point of this thread is that “fat girls” get straight guys, gay guys don’t…well…can’t. This infuriates them.

by Anonymousreply 165November 16, 2021 4:31 PM

I think it’s hot when frat boys do anything “sexually” together, so I’m ok with this. Comparing each other’s conquests and such is a turn on. And honestly, the big girl should relax and enjoy it; use him just as much as he’s using you. I would!

by Anonymousreply 166November 16, 2021 4:36 PM

I don't see the problem. Holes are stuffed, loads are blown. Everyone wins.

by Anonymousreply 167November 16, 2021 4:36 PM

This reminds me of Amy Schumer’s movie “Trainwreck.” She’s a whale, yet goes out to bars and gets these hot guys drunk and takes them home. I say good for her! Let the cat girl take the power back and use these hot little studs before they turn into alcoholic golfers with huge bellies and are impotent.

by Anonymousreply 168November 16, 2021 4:39 PM

Girls of all sizes:

Save your precious gift for the marriage bed.

Make your husband your king.

by Anonymousreply 169November 16, 2021 4:39 PM

We called them Pig Parties.

by Anonymousreply 170November 16, 2021 4:39 PM

[quote]Oh no! Ugly fat girls are being forced to voluntarily have sex with attractive men!

You seem to have missed a few little details of the story, you blithering idiot.

by Anonymousreply 171November 16, 2021 4:40 PM

Straight male insecurity requires degrading women in front of their buddies to show how alpha they are. Best to dispense with bravado and get to mutual cocksucking!

by Anonymousreply 172November 16, 2021 4:50 PM

Men are animals.

by Anonymousreply 173November 16, 2021 4:51 PM

" It's a moral issue because the woman is sleeping with the man under false pretenses.

She has choices and willpower but she doesn't have all the facts/the context about the situation. "

People rarely have "all the facts" when hooking up. Jesus. it's physical attraction and wanting to fuck. People lie all the time about themselves and no one cares. It's a hook up. it's not like they're getting married. Though people lie and hide facts in the marriage context too.,

by Anonymousreply 174November 16, 2021 4:52 PM

Dick is dick. The intention of the dick shouldn't matter if you're just hooking up. "I'm genuinely afraid". Bitch please, you got dick way above your pay level. If she was smart about revenge she's turn it on him and email all of his friends about what a bad lay he is. But she has the play the victim. Very vogue right now to be oppressed.

by Anonymousreply 175November 16, 2021 4:57 PM

Maybe the fat girls are running off to brag to their friends about the hot, frat bro dick they scored but normally wouldn't have a chance at??

by Anonymousreply 176November 16, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote]People rarely have "all the facts" when hooking up. Jesus. it's physical attraction and wanting to fuck. People lie all the time about themselves and no one cares. It's a hook up. it's not like they're getting married.

So, in your mind, it's okay if the lie includes not letting the woman know that, in the middle of the sex act, a bunch of guys are going to bust into the room screming "oink, onk!!" If that's what you're saying, you need to be locked up in a facility for the criminally insane as soon as possible.

And the same goes for R175, whose post just appeared as I finished typing this.

by Anonymousreply 177November 16, 2021 4:58 PM

Ok, I can understand flirting with a fat/ugly girl to get laughs, even though it's juvenile and cruel, but fucking them? Even with a young guy who can always get it up, why have sex with someone you're supposedly disgusted by? Especially frat guys, aren't they the BMOC and can have pretty much anyone they want? If it's about bonding, I thought that's what hazing is for.

by Anonymousreply 178November 16, 2021 4:59 PM

I am also not sure which part of this story is "horrifying". Somebody enlightne me?? It's a win-win, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 179November 16, 2021 5:00 PM

This is why I laugh when men cry about "toxic masculinity" and how it hurt their feels..

by Anonymousreply 180November 16, 2021 5:01 PM

Wait, so nobody should have sex under "false pretenses?" Who will ever have sex again?

by Anonymousreply 181November 16, 2021 5:02 PM

[quote]I am also not sure which part of this story is "horrifying". Somebody enlightne me?? It's a win-win, it seems.

Umm maybe it's this part, you stupid, disgusting piece of shit:

"Sometimes they will then, in the completion of having sex with her, have the entire group of men come barging in the room, and they'll start oinking and harassing the woman until she leaves that space."

by Anonymousreply 182November 16, 2021 5:03 PM

It's a big red flag when a guy invites you to have sex in his room at a frat house. Especially with other guys right down the hall.

Who would ever think this is a good idea?

by Anonymousreply 183November 16, 2021 5:06 PM

R182, then turn the joke back at them.

by Anonymousreply 184November 16, 2021 5:06 PM

Christ. Reading through the comments reminds me why there's nothing remotely likable about men, gay or straight...

by Anonymousreply 185November 16, 2021 5:08 PM

Jesus H. Christ.

STOP FEEDING THE MRA TROLLS.

by Anonymousreply 186November 16, 2021 5:09 PM

It's not a positive thing, but "horrifying"?

by Anonymousreply 187November 16, 2021 5:22 PM

[quote]People rarely have "all the facts" when hooking up. Jesus. it's physical attraction and wanting to fuck. People lie all the time about themselves and no one cares.

Wrong R174. The assumption is you're going to fuck and that will be that or maybe it will lead to something more.

It's not that you're going to fuck the person, have all of their frat brothers come in and then make oink oink noises at you.

I know you know the difference.

by Anonymousreply 188November 16, 2021 5:26 PM

What’s an MRA troll?

by Anonymousreply 189November 16, 2021 5:26 PM

"Believe me, if you think they say terrible shit in front of you, you haven't heard half of what they say when there are no fraus around."

Same goes for gay men. Wish you could hear what straight men REALLY think about you then maybe you wouldn't side with them against women all the time like some of you losers are.

by Anonymousreply 190November 16, 2021 5:27 PM

"So, in your mind, it's okay if the lie includes not letting the woman know that, in the middle of the sex act, a bunch of guys are going to bust into the room screming "oink, onk!!" If that's what you're saying, you need to be locked up in a facility for the criminally insane as soon as possible."

No. I simply mean a hookup based on deception - actual sexual encounter. If she wants to fuck because she thinks he's hot, but doesn't know that she's doing it as part of a competition, and they have sex and that's it - big deal. No it's not classy, it's not positive, but people aren't going to fill in all the facts or reveal all their motivations all the time when hooking up.

Other people busting in would be sexual assault if she didn't know and didn't consent to others seeing her naked and/or in the middle of intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 191November 16, 2021 5:30 PM

[quote][R182], then turn the joke back at them.

SO much easier said than done, you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 192November 16, 2021 5:35 PM

Who would go to a boy’s dorm room for the first time and immediately start engaging in sexual activity with him yet think, “he really cares about me and this is a deep shared intimacy?”

Are. You. Fucking. KIDDING ME???

by Anonymousreply 193November 16, 2021 5:36 PM

Does hogging involve hog-tying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 16, 2021 5:37 PM

R109 knows what's up. It is not just frat boys, any group of men out "on the prowl" will go home with the last woman available at closing time. And the joke between them will be: "Joe went hogging last night; damn dude!".

As the sign over the bar says: No one is ugly at 2 am

The element of the frat brothers barging in and making hog noises is cruel, but not unexpected. And for anyone having sex with a stranger these days, be prepared for your whorish ass, fat or not, to be shown to the world via the internet!

by Anonymousreply 195November 16, 2021 5:39 PM

If I were a big fatty getting plowed by some hot frat boy and his brothers barged in I'd scream out. . CHOO CHOO LET'S GET THIS TRAIN ROLLING STUDS!!!

by Anonymousreply 196November 16, 2021 5:42 PM

[quote]Who would go to a boy’s dorm room for the first time and immediately start engaging in sexual activity with him yet think, “he really cares about me and this is a deep shared intimacy?”

Though it may be hard for your pea brain to process this information, there is a huge chasm between assuming "he really cares about me and this is a deep shared intimacy" and NOT wanting to be humiliated. Maybe the woman in question just wanted to have sex with no strings attached but did NOT want to be interrupted and cruelly humiliated in the middle of the sex act by a group of frat guys.

by Anonymousreply 197November 16, 2021 5:43 PM

We need more Abstinence Clubs on campus.

by Anonymousreply 198November 16, 2021 5:46 PM

Some guy tried to do that to me and I throat punched him. Last time he and his friends try to go hogging.

by Anonymousreply 199November 16, 2021 6:10 PM

To retaliate, could the woman just piss in the guy's bed?

by Anonymousreply 200November 16, 2021 6:11 PM

R200 - She would probably be too nervous to go.

by Anonymousreply 201November 16, 2021 6:17 PM

The hot could snap off the frat boys cock with the teeth in her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 202November 16, 2021 6:18 PM

Then they secretly get turnt out by the fat bitch and her throat skills

by Anonymousreply 203November 16, 2021 6:21 PM

[quote] The element of the frat brothers barging in and making hog noises is cruel, but not unexpected.

In what works is that “not unexpected”?

by Anonymousreply 204November 16, 2021 6:26 PM

*In what world

by Anonymousreply 205November 16, 2021 6:26 PM

There is an episode of Queer as Folk (American version) where a super hot guy bedded Ted. This happened on gay pride. Ted learned upon seeing him again and being ignored that he was a mercy *uck that this guy did annually to “give back”..

by Anonymousreply 206November 16, 2021 6:47 PM

There are gang bang profile luring guys to parties. Perhaps this is the gay version of Hogging? Seems like the same issues of lower steamer involved.

by Anonymousreply 207November 16, 2021 6:50 PM

This is clearly very callous behavior, but I'm not surprised by it. Straight men can be thoughtless, self-serving, massive assholes -- go back to 4chan if you're triggered by this fact.

by Anonymousreply 208November 16, 2021 7:37 PM

R208 - unfortunately for myself, the only men I’m attracted to are straight, and yes they’re disgusting. And it gets more difficult to get them (good ones) the older I get.

by Anonymousreply 209November 16, 2021 7:39 PM

If anyone expects frat boys to act gentlemanly, you are deluded.

by Anonymousreply 210November 16, 2021 7:41 PM

R209 you can simply pay for them. But get known professional whores who won't kill you.

by Anonymousreply 211November 16, 2021 7:58 PM

I can’t imagine a guy willing to having sex with a fat chick, even for a contest. It’s degrading for the guy.

by Anonymousreply 212November 16, 2021 8:18 PM

Can any fat women WEIGH in on the HEAVY topic?

It's looming LARGE on my mind.

by Anonymousreply 213November 16, 2021 8:20 PM

Please don't summon the heifers R213.

by Anonymousreply 214November 16, 2021 9:27 PM

Buck would NEVER have gone hogging......but I'm sure the other one would.....Carlsbad or whatever his name was.

by Anonymousreply 215November 16, 2021 9:28 PM

Buck was gay; of course he wasn't hogging women. Drug user too.

by Anonymousreply 216November 16, 2021 9:31 PM

Don’t give fat women a hard time. The only women I’ve ever truly loved (real and celebrity) are fat women, or yo-yo diet women. They’re the sweetest and give the best hugs.

by Anonymousreply 217November 16, 2021 9:34 PM

Going hogging has been around forever. Horny frat and college guys practice it any time they get drunk and horny and all the hot girls have turned them down. They tend to pick up a last minute pig and hog just to get off.

by Anonymousreply 218November 16, 2021 9:37 PM

Well, this was news to me and I thought this was pretty fucking sad.

by Anonymousreply 219November 16, 2021 9:41 PM

[quote]I can’t imagine a guy willing to having sex with a fat chick, even for a contest. It’s degrading for the guy.

The irony of a gay man saying this!

by Anonymousreply 220November 16, 2021 10:23 PM

The only time I ever had sex with a woman was in college with a grotesque overweight pig. It was nauseating during the act, not just because she was female, but her physical appearance filled me with revulsion. I was drunk and I think she took advantage of me. I would never have sex with a fat chick again and I don’t think I could respect a man who willingly put his dick in one.

by Anonymousreply 221November 16, 2021 10:24 PM

I might hit up a straight bar tonight and try this out! It's been awhile since I've had some puss!

by Anonymousreply 222November 16, 2021 10:28 PM

R221 The truth is a lot of guys just like it. I see guys around town everyday, who are muscled or trim with their fatass wives whom they can't keep their hands off of. I'm sure for some of these guys it's not a chore to go hogging. Just like there are gay guys that look like Greek gods and chase after fat bears. The truth is the dick wants what the dick wants and it is different for each individual.

by Anonymousreply 223November 16, 2021 10:29 PM

[quote] I see guys around town everyday, who are muscled or trim with their fatass wives whom they can't keep their hands off of.

Yes, we know these pigs reproduce. It’s not a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 224November 16, 2021 10:32 PM

This is so wrong on every level.

by Anonymousreply 225November 16, 2021 10:40 PM

Close the frats. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 226November 16, 2021 10:46 PM

I hope there is no such thing as Reverse Hogging at Sorority House Parties.

by Anonymousreply 227November 16, 2021 10:49 PM

You're a sicko, R221!

by Anonymousreply 228November 16, 2021 10:51 PM

R223 Straight men are valued for their resources, not their looks. Hot straight guys are with ugly women because they don't have the resources to attract better.

by Anonymousreply 229November 16, 2021 10:54 PM

Straight men can get away with anything, because gay men and straight women are all after their DICKS.

by Anonymousreply 230November 16, 2021 10:58 PM

They are R230.

by Anonymousreply 231November 16, 2021 10:59 PM

R229 That is true for some of them. But, resources doesn't come into it for as many people as you think. Sometimes they just like a fatty. A guy I went to HS with, always dated fat girls even though he was built like an A&F model, he came from a rich family, went to a good school, and is now a lawyer. He has the resources to get an upgrade, but he is married and seems very happy and sexually into his 300lb wife. Even though he is still in great shape and runs marathons.

People who try to explain relationships as being about looks, resources, social position, etc...miss the human element. Resources is something a logical person might assess in choosing a partner, but everyone isn't logical.

by Anonymousreply 232November 16, 2021 11:03 PM

R232, that reminds me of a guy I know. Tall, handsome, owns his own company, and his wife/girlfriends have all been short, fat brunettes.

by Anonymousreply 233November 16, 2021 11:14 PM

R233 Yep. Or like one of my aunts, she has had the chance to be with more successful fit men, but both of her husbands were mid-management overweight guys, and the one affair I know of her having was with a mid-management overweight guy. It's obvious for her it isn't about resources, she just likes fat guys.

by Anonymousreply 234November 16, 2021 11:19 PM

I wish I could find the gay counterpart of HOGGERS.

Life would be heaven.

by Anonymousreply 235November 16, 2021 11:20 PM

A friend in college who used to hog and hate fuck ugly girls (he was a hot frat type) anytime he was horny would say that not only were they easier to pick up late into the night in a pinch but they were also more grateful and excited and would suck dick when the hot girls always thought it was gross. We shared a room. I was shy and closeted at the time and I probably heard him have sex at least 50 times. I actually enjoyed that part.

by Anonymousreply 236November 16, 2021 11:31 PM

Hogging was a small plot arc at the end of Sidweays when Miles and Jack are at the rib joint.

"Betcha that chick's two tons of fun; you know, the greatful type."

I'm sure there's hogging for sport - guys who can actually get and please more attractive women. But I'd also think some happens out of guys' insecurities. Don't want to be judged for limited sexual performance and/or maybe small penis by someone he thinks is hot. Easier to call sleeping with someone fat and/or unattractive a "mercy fuck" to maintain his ego.

by Anonymousreply 237November 16, 2021 11:39 PM

[quote]OP: I've always disliked fraternities, for obvious reasons. But now, I am genuinely terrified of them after learning about a practice called "hogging."

Then lose some weight, fatso.

by Anonymousreply 238November 16, 2021 11:42 PM

Apparently chubby chasers are not allowed in fraternities because it confuses the rest of the boys.

by Anonymousreply 239November 16, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote] Don't want to be judged for limited sexual performance and/or maybe small penis by someone he thinks is hot

Anyone with a small penis should NOT be hooking up with a large woman.

A man would need at least an extra four inches, just to penetrate the outer layer of fat, to get to the actual pussy.

A four incher wouldn't even be able to get near her hole.

by Anonymousreply 240November 16, 2021 11:47 PM

Heading' for Cornell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241November 16, 2021 11:48 PM

So fat women are only fucked by men with massive dick? Okay, I guess it's that simple.

by Anonymousreply 242November 16, 2021 11:49 PM

R236 The girls always look prettier at closin' time.

by Anonymousreply 243November 17, 2021 12:25 AM

Men are egocentric pigs. Therefore totally into hogs.

by Anonymousreply 244November 17, 2021 12:40 AM

When the HOT people (men or women, gay or straight), will only pursue and fuck other hotties, its check your privilege and ELITISM and NOT FAIR AT ALL. (Also trans genocide, but that's another can of worms.). And when HOT people pursue and fuck fugs, it's RAPEY and abusive.

by Anonymousreply 245November 17, 2021 1:01 AM

Today I learned beggars CAN be choosers.

by Anonymousreply 246November 17, 2021 1:41 AM

Well there you go, frat boys, stop all this or you'll lose the respect of r221.

by Anonymousreply 247November 17, 2021 1:46 AM

Straight people are weird. They seem to hate the opposite sex yet most of them get married.

by Anonymousreply 248November 17, 2021 1:51 AM

A lot of you are assuming the frat boys were/are hot. I was a Greek and that’s not always the case depending on the frat. The sororities usually have one or two houses that have the lesser attractive females in it.

by Anonymousreply 249November 17, 2021 1:59 AM

So kind of the sorority goddesses to provide housing for the uggos r249.

by Anonymousreply 250November 17, 2021 2:03 AM

I wonder if any of the Barden Bellas experienced this unspeakable abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251November 17, 2021 3:19 AM

Even if this is true, it’s the woman’s fault. How narcissistic as these land whales to think athletic men really find them attractive

by Anonymousreply 252November 17, 2021 5:15 AM

This has been something that has gone for years and years. Fraternities and sororities have gotten their kicks out of humiliating their "inferiors" for generations.

by Anonymousreply 253November 17, 2021 5:26 AM

It's always interesting when posters are ok with such behavior since it doesn't happen to them. The tune would be very different if sorority sisters would target incels and make them feel like shit after sex. And no, the shame wouldn't make them go on a killing spree. They'd hide in their basements, like they always do. But they, those incels got some primo snatch, no need to complain, amirite?

by Anonymousreply 254November 17, 2021 6:02 AM

If sorority sisters did it to inacctractive men I guarantee you no one would care- look how make rape victims are treated

by Anonymousreply 255November 17, 2021 7:19 AM

What do you expect from fratboys who ply pledges with mass quantities of alcohol until they die?

And they always get a free pass for bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 256November 17, 2021 1:43 PM

I was in a fraternity and we did not ply pledges with alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 257November 17, 2021 1:59 PM

Friendly reminder, this is a GAY site. This isn't a forum for portly chunky cis women to unload their emotional bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 258November 17, 2021 2:09 PM

Casual, consensual college sex doesn't bother me. Young cunts can be stupid and cruel. And if women are as empowered as they think they are, they need to own their decisions and walk it off if it doesn't go suit their sensibilities.

What I find 'horrifying' is @megsforfun is 30 and has a gunt and she's all about body positivity. I think gunts are unhealthy and grotesque, but if someone can explain how having one is a positive, I'm happy to change my mind.

by Anonymousreply 259November 17, 2021 2:47 PM

^ doesn't suit their sensibilities. When are we going to get an edit function on this damn site??

by Anonymousreply 260November 17, 2021 2:49 PM

It must go back to antiquity. There’s a similar storyline in Mary Renault’s “The Persian Boy’.

by Anonymousreply 261November 17, 2021 3:01 PM

News flash: this was featured in "Animal House." Frats are basically rape gangs with big budgets.

by Anonymousreply 262November 17, 2021 3:19 PM

The saddest thing about this thread is that a bunch of hissy-prissy older gay men, many/most of whom were likely picked on in their early years can't wrap their heads around the fact that something that is done with the express purpose of being cruel to someone else and humiliating them is not cool under any circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 263November 17, 2021 3:26 PM

[quote] I was in a fraternity and we did not ply pledges with alcohol.

Many do. At least the good ones.

by Anonymousreply 264November 17, 2021 3:32 PM

Considering what they do to each other, I'm not surprised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265November 17, 2021 3:38 PM

I when I was in college (early 90s) all the good fraternities hazed. I was recruited by the one who took the weirdos, gays, and minorities. Well there was one gay (me) and one black. I had fun, but we knew we weren’t “cool.”

by Anonymousreply 266November 17, 2021 3:53 PM

Read the definition of incel R254. If they were getting pussy, they wouldn't be one, you dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 267November 17, 2021 4:55 PM

[quote]I when I was in college (early 90s) all the good fraternities hazed.

When I was in college in the 00s there was hazing.

One frat used to sneak into the pledge's dorms at night, strip them down to their underwear, tie them to a stick and parade them across campus while being carried by the other brothers. We had one who would lead pledges into the catacombs under one of our history buildings and do freaky things to them while they were naked in the dark.

That all seems like harmless fun compared to later incidents.

The problem was, the first few major incidents involved people being plied with alcohol and injuring themselves including my friend who fell of a balcony. (He was still beautiful after and is today. He broke his arm and leg. He got extremely lucky.)

It took someone actually dying for the University to actually do something. The house lost their character. Everyone was forced dry for the rest of the semester and I think it made national news.

by Anonymousreply 268November 19, 2021 6:02 PM

Oh, honey.

The gheys in Provincetown call it, “Bear Weekend”.

by Anonymousreply 269November 19, 2021 6:17 PM

There are many problems in the world that are extremely difficult if not impossible to solve, but hazing is not one of them. I can't believe it still continues, but the solution is so obvious to me: Whenever an incident occurs, the fraternity responsible should be immediately closed and every person who participated expelled from the college and ALSO criminally prosecuted.

Is there something about my proposed solution that's not workable?

by Anonymousreply 270November 19, 2021 7:19 PM

[quote]Is there something about my proposed solution that's not workable?

From a normal person's perspective, no.

From a University Gifting Officer who comes up short on donations from wealthy alumni who stop donating to the University because the frat they belonged to was shut down, then yes.

I think that might be the only reason.

by Anonymousreply 271November 19, 2021 11:16 PM

I guess, R271. But even just from a monetary standpoint, giving up that "gifting" money is a better choice than leaving the university liable for hazing deaths, isn't it?

But also -- I suppose it wouldn't be necessary to outright ban any existing fraternities, only to make sure their leadership doesn't allow hazing, and to expel those students and replace them if they do.

by Anonymousreply 272November 19, 2021 11:30 PM

As an fraternity alumnus I can tell you that hazing is actually a very important and necessary process. It “weeds out” the weak and ineffectual men from the ranks. Yes, it’s sometimes taken too far, but for the majority, it works. I’m a strong, successful businessman, partly because of this ritual. Think of it as a “basic training” for life.

by Anonymousreply 273November 20, 2021 12:28 PM

R273 Humilliating yourself for the hivemind sounds weak to me but heeey, at least you got to fuck fatties

by Anonymousreply 274November 20, 2021 12:41 PM

Please tell me R273 is parody. You're a "strong, successful"businessman" because the system is set up for you to succeed. Almost every "strong, successful businessman" I've met has been a blithering idiot, and thinks he got where he is due to his merits, hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 275November 20, 2021 1:32 PM

I remember a pledge—naked except for whipping cream over his genitals—being carried around on a piece of plywood door to door of the sororities.

by Anonymousreply 276November 20, 2021 4:52 PM

r262 except there was no rape here. Other men barging in and 'oinking', etc. until she leaves is clearly harassment, but none of it is sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 277November 22, 2021 10:19 AM

I am a fatty, where can I go to get hogged by hot college frat guys? I wont mind the insults if that floats your boat. We both get something out of it. Who is really using who?

by Anonymousreply 278November 22, 2021 10:37 AM

It would be interesting to know what percentage of the girls who get oinked use that experience as an opportunity to turn their life around.

by Anonymousreply 279November 22, 2021 12:29 PM

Are we missing the other side of this story? Desperate big fat chunky heifers who will throw their ham shanks in the air at any frat boy that shows them some attention.

by Anonymousreply 280November 22, 2021 12:54 PM

[quote]But now, I am genuinely terrified of them

Why? Just how fucking fat ARE you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 281November 22, 2021 1:13 PM

And straight men and incels wonder why so many women just hate them. Being unfortunate enough to be born in the misogynistic south, I made damn sure to have a career and become an independent women. While not gay or bi, I have found very few straight men attractive. If you had been surrounded by Kavenaughs and Franklin Grahams you would understand. They are repulsive. Bless their missing hearts.

by Anonymousreply 282November 22, 2021 2:16 PM

[quote] And straight men and incels wonder why so many women just hate them.

Women on DL give themselves away when they uses the word “incel”. I don’t think they even know what the word means, since the guys having sex with the fugly porkers are by definition not incels. They’re just guys with strong stomachs.

by Anonymousreply 283November 22, 2021 4:00 PM

Roxane Gay

by Anonymousreply 284November 22, 2021 7:49 PM

My uncle spent his whole life "hogging" . He was a good looking,thin,muscular guy with a huge dick and he simply preferred big girls. When my family would tease him about it he'd always say "Fat girls have the best pussy!" I remember one time he was dating a very pretty girl who was tiny,we all knew she was history before it even started. Sure enough they didnt last a month. He's old as dirt now,but hes still married to my fat ass aunt. Oddly,none of his 4 kids are fat at all even though their mothers all were.

by Anonymousreply 285November 22, 2021 10:26 PM

That woman makes me feel afraid, nervous, full, and very nearsighted, all at the very same time.

by Anonymousreply 286November 23, 2021 12:31 AM

I thought Jews didn't go for pork.

by Anonymousreply 287November 23, 2021 12:37 AM

R285 your uncle was like that because most straight guys know fat girls put out a lot more effort into making the man sexually happy in the bedroom, that woman who are thin and beautiful. Woman like that don't want to get down and dirty. And they are not going to worship a cock like a fat girl will do so she can hang on to that big catch she hooked.

by Anonymousreply 288November 23, 2021 8:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!