Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Johnny Crawford in the Naked Ape! NAKED!

When I was a kid I had such a crush on Johnny Crawford watching The Rifleman. He evolved into a really good looking man and a bandleader with a sweet voice. He just passed away this April. Anyone else have a thing for Johnny?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2021 10:13 PM

Oh yeah, Johnny was dreamy. I think he had Alzheimer's at the end.

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2021 4:17 PM

Really? NO ONE?- OP

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2021 7:08 PM

I saw him sing Moon River in Fort Worth Texas in about 1964.

by Anonymousreply 3November 11, 2021 7:16 PM

Chuck Conneors was more my type. That body! That hyper-square jaw that screamed BDF! WOOF! Here's a pic when he was younger. Face was the ultimate in masculine beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 11, 2021 7:35 PM

Chuck was fucking HOT! Here he is from the same site I found Johnny's Naked Ape pic from. FULL BUSH!-OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 11, 2021 7:48 PM

Thinking of myself in Johnny's shoes working with Chuck, as a gay kid with that hotness all over me scene after scene, I would have passed OUT. I be he smelled really good.

by Anonymousreply 6November 11, 2021 8:52 PM

As a kid I watching the show, I didn't understand why the father / son scenes in The Riffleman gave me butterflies in my tummy.

by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2021 9:15 PM

SMOKE SHOW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2021 9:33 PM

the film The Naked Ape was rated PG

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2021 9:38 PM

The earliest seasons of The Rifleman were the best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2021 9:43 PM

Here, OP. Here's the thread from when he died in the spring. There was no reason for you to create a new thread when there is a perfectly good one to continue. JC is an interesting topic but has limited appeal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2021 9:51 PM

This one was more of an "I would hit that" thread than an RIP. I forgot to search first. The other has some great photos.-OP

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2021 10:01 PM

And the great Datalounge police has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2021 10:01 PM

Nice suckable foreskin, Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 14November 16, 2021 10:10 PM

R14 now that's what I came here for!

by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2021 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!