Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Holy Cow! What happened to Rachael Ray?

Geez, I have not seen for her awhile, and now it is like YIKES. She looks fat, tired, extremely frau-ey. It does not help that she tried to teach people to cook Pho. Credit where it is due, I do like that she is expanding horizon. But girlfriend, you do not make Pho by telling people that you are taking a shortcut and doing it the dirty way. Honestly, It does not comes off professional for a TV chef teaching people how to cook. Ina Garten would NEVER do that. There are so many easier Viet dish though, she should never have started off with this complicated Pho dish if she was gonna phoning it in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 5, 2021 7:24 PM

You’d think she would eventually decide she wants to lose weight. She doesn’t have kids, so that’s not an excuse.

She was actually little and cute when she was first starting out.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2021 3:27 AM

Rachocado Avocado

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2021 3:30 AM

I was watching her show once more than ten years ago and my husband walks in a says “Who’s the lesbian?” Lol

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2021 3:39 AM

Oh, is her show still on?

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2021 3:39 AM

Rachel Ray has widened her beam.

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2021 3:44 AM

I wanted to like her, as well as the thirty minute meal concept, but in reality both never quite worked out for me. Her creations oft look like slop, and there again the reality is many of her recipes simply aren't very good.

I like the idea that they're allegedly swingers, and her creepy husband is bi. Even if it isn't true, just the stories make them seemmore interesting, and much cooler than they really are.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2021 4:39 AM

She's 'expanding her horizon' alright.

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2021 4:51 AM

She is only a cook and not a chef. Hence, her dishes are barely edible.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2021 4:56 AM

Her blood type is EVOO.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2021 4:56 AM

She looks like Val’s twin. Maybe they could do a cooking show together.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2021 5:10 AM

I LOVE Nigel Ng {Uncle Roger} @ OP, He's hilarious and so fucking sexy! Look up some photos of him.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2021 5:13 AM

Sexy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2021 5:15 AM

She and her husband are reclusive alcoholic dog hoarders.

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2021 5:16 AM

nigel ng has a hot body too. yummy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2021 5:17 AM

Trouble is Uncle Roger placates the CCP. It ruins the entire experience for me knowing he's a wumao, and an apologist.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2021 5:19 AM

I get that r15 and it's true but he's sexy has fuck! Totally fuckable!

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2021 5:24 AM

OMG that video in OP's post is spot on. I've only had Pho a handful of times, and even I could spot all the horrible shit/shortcuts. What the hell? Did the smoke inhalation from her house fire affect her brain? That broth was disgusting looking, as was the thick beef.

and yes, she used to be considered super cute/sexy and did many photoshoots with her cooking in the kitchen in very skimpy outfits. Those days are long gone. We can't all live our heydays forever though.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2021 5:25 AM

R16 Yeah, he's handsome; only spineless.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2021 5:27 AM

R9 Hilarious, and you know she suffers from a very rare cheese-induced blood disorder as well.

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2021 5:30 AM

yum-ooooooooooooo!

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2021 6:31 PM

She has gained a little weight but otherwise looks the same. You'd think she'd invest in a better ring light or something to make her videos a little better.

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2021 6:35 PM

What are you smoking R21? She looks like crap. She used to look like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2021 6:42 PM

Never trust a skinny cook.

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2021 6:58 PM

It's clear she's a boozer. When she was doing her show from her home during COVID, she made Paula Abdul sound sober. She slurred her way through all of those shows. Poor thing. She DOES have some pretty good tasting 30 Minute Meals. If you're looking for a quick and tasty soup, try her sausage, white bean and broccoli rabe creation.

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2021 7:00 PM

R24 She may very well have a few good recipes in her arsenal, but she really goes over the top with the bloody cheese on everything.

by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2021 7:18 PM

Other than health, which she doesn’t seem to care about, what would her incentive to lose weight be? Going back to this mess, only with saggy tits instead of pecs?

Even the magicians at FHM (or was it Maxim) weren’t able to do much with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2021 7:58 PM

She didn't attend her aunt's funeral. The aunt who froze death when she got locked out of Rachel's house she was house sitting. Her cousins were pissed and talked to media. My cousins would be pissed too if I didn't show up for their mother's funeral under those circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2021 8:11 PM

R27 Rachel sounds like she has too much drama in her life. First the fire, now this? It's like she's been hexed or cursed!

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2021 8:26 PM

I just saw a recent pic of Rachel and her husband. I almost didn't recognise her. Her husband has stopped teasing and spraying his hair, but he's still sporting all his flamboyant scarves indoors. He's no longer colouring his beard either.

by Anonymousreply 29November 5, 2021 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!