Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dean Winters (OZ) Is In Constant Pain From Multiple Amputations

That's sad about him. He was HOT on OZ. He's never been married and has no kids. I've felt for years he might bat for the GAY team.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2021 3:48 AM

I've always liked him. Has he ever played gay?

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2021 3:18 AM

Did he quit making those obnoxious insurance commercials?

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2021 3:19 AM

The neuropathy and constant pain is sad, YES, but “multiple amputations” had me imagining that he’d recently had entire limbs/appendages removed recently.

The cardiac arrest sounds scary. Hopefully the worst is behind him. He’s a sexy MF.

I don’t think he’s ever played gay, but I believe he did have some nude scenes in Oz. I’ve always liked him since that show’s first run, and I like him in the Allstate commercials.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2021 3:25 AM

Yesterday's thread on him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2021 3:34 AM

R2 Allstate is reviving them.

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2021 3:34 AM

I recall some man talking about him on the nice celebrities mega thread some time ago.

Apparently he's a prince.

I'll always remember him as Dennis Duffy from 30 Rock.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2021 3:40 AM

Doesn't he date models? I never got a gay vibe from him and I lived in the same neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2021 3:41 AM

Yeah, he seems straight as can be.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2021 3:42 AM

Found a picture of him with a date (a young asian woman.....so gay by DL logic.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2021 3:43 AM

If he is in constant pain, I would suspect that in private he can have mood swings and probably doesn't want sex that often.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2021 3:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!