Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where is Doug Emhoff?

Second spouses are aupposed to work the senate spouses, tea party or w/e to push the president agenda. Yet, I am not seeing Doug working the room . tch tch if Kamala team is not all over this, I am not sure if she ascend to the next post.

by Anonymousreply 12November 10, 2021 2:21 AM

My understanding is that a conservatorship is in place. His fans are demanding that Doug be freed and eagerly awaiting an Instagram update.

by Anonymousreply 1October 27, 2021 11:34 PM

He's fine. He sends his love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 27, 2021 11:38 PM

Doug is watching the football game.

He has some questions, but Mother Pence won't return his calls.

by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2021 11:48 PM

Doug is helping Pete and Chasten, after all it takes a village.

by Anonymousreply 4October 27, 2021 11:52 PM

He is teaching at Georgetown, Jill isn't the only one who can handle two jobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 27, 2021 11:55 PM

Do you regularly hang out with Senators OP?

Attend dinners with members of Congress?

I'm curious as to why you feel so certain this is not happening.

by Anonymousreply 6October 27, 2021 11:59 PM

He just texted me the other day.

by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2021 12:00 AM

R6 the hostile R Senate reaction to the bills and lack of engagement from Doug speaks volume.

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2021 12:01 AM

Again, I am trying to understand how the Trollmaster thinks you would know what Emhoff is up to

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2021 12:06 AM

“This is all a set up by the radical left! No one really relates to this broad!” 🤡

by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2021 12:08 AM

R9 Pence wife was alot more active with the players this time 2017. The Ds are on the losing team rn, if Doug cannot comprehend that and bat harder, I am not sure Kamala have the commitment for the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2021 12:41 AM

Doug Emhoff Is 'Learning About Wallpaper' and Says Karen Pence Has Been 'Very Gracious in Giving Advice'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 10, 2021 2:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!