Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's going on with First Lady Jill Biden?!

First ladies always have a special cause to bolster their image and help out the country. Nancy Reagan had her Just Say No (To Drugs) program, Michelle Obama was all for young girls everywhere getting a good education, and even Melania Trump had her Be Best phrase/cause.

I almost never hear anything about Jill Biden and she doesn't appear to have a pet cause.. Her lack of public appearance and a good cause is somewhat alarming. What's going on with her and what do you think should be her special 'pet cause'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2021 6:20 PM

She has a job as a teacher. When I see her on the news, her events are usually related to military families.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2021 2:36 AM

Who is that masked woman?! Come out and let us see you more often Jill Biden!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2021 2:38 AM

R1 But she still needs a special cause. She's way in the background and almost invisible.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2021 2:40 AM

She spends a lot of time shielding Joe from awkward situations I'd guess.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2021 2:40 AM

R4 But he shouldn't need a 'keeper' and she needs her own identity and cause.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2021 2:42 AM

I always liked how Howard Dean’s wife said she planned to stay in VT doing her job as a doctor than move to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2021 2:45 AM

What's going on with OP? Do they not do basic research for their bullshit mud slinging. Pet causes aren't introduced until 2023.

From wiki

Michelle Obama

Let's Move! The campaign was announced on February 9, 2010 by Michelle Obama.

Melania Trump

She formally introduced the campaign on May 7, 2018.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2021 2:48 AM

I do my own thing, Miss bitch OP!

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2021 2:50 AM

OP can go eat Melania's cuntstain and die of super-gonorrhea for all I care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2021 2:52 AM

[quote]Michelle Obama was all for young girls everywhere getting a good education,

Michelle Obama was about making school lunches disgusting and inedible.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2021 2:53 AM

Hopefully she's busy correcting all the typos and spelling errors in her crap paper that was considered scholarship.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2021 2:53 AM

She has three causes: "As First Lady, Dr. Biden continues her work for education, military families, and fighting cancer."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2021 2:53 AM

R10: And that was a total disaster. School children were throwing up and skipping lunch all together.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2021 2:54 AM

Her cause is being a cheating whore!

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2021 2:54 AM

People are still whining about Michelle trying to get kids to eat one vegetable other than ketchup?

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2021 2:55 AM

Her individual page links to the page for Joining Forces, which is the White House initiative for military families. There are multiple photos of her--and no one else from the White House--interacting with military members. That's her cause.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2021 2:55 AM

Meanwhile here's an interview with her from two days ago. "First lady Dr. Jill Biden is speaking out about two causes close to her heart: access to community colleges and breast cancer awareness."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2021 2:57 AM

I've been hanging with Chasten and their mutant twins

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2021 2:57 AM

OP, looks like you should have paid closer attention to Dr. J!

by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2021 2:58 AM

Just the fact that she's still working ... and working as a teacher speaks volumes. She's actually contributing to society and affecting change - as opposed to the useless posturing and insipid cause-campaigns that most First Ladies have to go through.

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2021 2:58 AM

Geef me a fooking brake!!! Im an arkitekt who can speak 5 lingos, homos. Dokter Jill iza nothing compares to mee.

by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2021 3:04 AM

R19 I'm a Canadian - and I just don't seem to hear anything about her like the other First Ladies.

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2021 3:30 AM

She's too busy rubbing elbows - among other things - with Prince Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2021 3:36 AM

OP. ...go fuck yourself

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2021 3:46 AM

OP doesn't read much, does she? Too much eating and shitting all the time.

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2021 3:55 AM

Jill mostly sits in her room texting Kamala that "she can go fuck herself" then explains to Joe for the millionth time that no that is no Beyonce who is his vice president.

by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2021 4:03 AM

You know, in R23's pic, she thinking about having sex with him.

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2021 7:14 AM

The idea of First Ladies having a “cause” is stupid anyway. “Just Say No”, vegetables in school lunches, and “Be Best” were all big fails. It’s better when First Ladies are seen and not heard.

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2021 10:02 AM

It’s her full time job to wipe oatmeal and drool from old Joe’s chin.

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2021 11:58 AM

Mrs. Biden is going to have a hard time living up to the shining example set by Melania. Are there any naked pictures of Mrs. Biden out there?

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2021 1:47 PM

A lot of political PR Is geared to appear in places high-turnout voters will see it. The Biden Admin has been especially interested in this, placing items in venues like Yahoo News that the elite press makes fun of, but which actually reaches a lot of “middlebrow” voters. I suspect Dr. Jill’s visits and events get a lot of play in local news that old people and people who can’t afford streaming tv still watch. Of course, OP would not know this because OP is in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2021 1:50 PM

Nobody elected her to anything, so I don’t see how what she’s doing is a big interest for a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2021 6:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!