Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dancer Travis Wall Accused Of Giving Male Minor Party Drugs Over 10 Years Ago

16 year-old Myles Lavallee caught the attention of Travis Wall — an Emmy winner and “So You Think You Can Dance” runner-up — who was judging his performance at a BTF competition in the summer of 2008, Lavallee said.

Soon after, Lavallee, then 16, attended a hotel-room party in California where he said Wall, who was around 20, gave him crystal meth — a highly addictive stimulant — so he could stay awake for his flight back home to Arizona. He said he had never done drugs of any kind before. Lavallee said they exchanged numbers, and over a few texts and calls, he agreed to become Wall’s dance assistant. Lavallee said Wall flew him around the United States to help him teach choreography to youth in a dance studio and other conventions.

Wall did not respond to detailed questions sent by The Star, and said only “the accusations against me are false,” in a statement through a publicist.

In the fall of 2008, Wall was teaching a course near Lavallee’s house in Arizona, and Lavallee’s parents invited Wall to stay overnight, Lavallee said.

Lavallee also said that Wall gave him ecstasy that night. “We were doing hand massages, which just creeps me out now,” he said.

Lavallee called a friend to come over to divert where he said he felt the night was leading.

Lavallee said he made it clear he was not interested in a sexual relationship. The relationship did not progress further physically, Lavallee said. However, Lavallee said Wall told him he had romantic feelings for him, and thought of him as his best friend. A few months later, without warning, Lavallee said, Wall cut off communication with him in the middle of one weekend and didn’t show up to one of their scheduled teaching sessions. Lavallee said Wall’s disappearance left him feeling unmoored and now feels he was being groomed for a sexual relationship. He said he felt punished for dodging the alleged sexual advances.

“I didn’t really understand why communication was cut off. The only reason I could think of was because we didn’t take it further romantically.”

Since this story broke Travis Wall taken off tour with Break the Floor dance company

Break the Floor, which hosts dance schools and puts on performances across North America, said a third-party will be looking into the allegation against Wall.

“We take this very seriously and will take further action if necessary,” the dance company’s statement on Instagram read.

Wall did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Wall had previously said, “the accusations against me are false” in a statement through a publicist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2021 2:57 PM

Not buying it. Whole story sounds fishy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2021 2:34 PM

This type of story is why some people don't talk sexual abuse allegations seriously. I don't think it's possible for a 20 year old to "groom" a 16 year old. It sounds like he got some free drugs out of the deal, he should stop whining.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2021 2:50 PM

Has Anthony Rapp chimed in yet?

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2021 2:56 PM

It was all part of a big investigative piece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2021 2:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!