Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who was the most shaggable actor in Top Gun?

Which one would you want to break the speed of sound with?

by Anonymousreply 24February 11, 2022 1:58 PM

Tom, Tom, Tom!

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 5:34 PM

Very tough contest between Cruise, Kilmer, Rossovich, and Tubb. I forgot Tim Robbins was even in the movie. Also in the cast, in a small role, was Whip Hubley, also gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 6:16 PM

I just started watching Top Gun, for the first time.

I don't see any improvements or advances in action filmmaking today that Scott's film did not do in Top Gun.

Do you?

Has it turned out to a mold breaking and influential movie? Was it noted as such at the time of its, release? Any film makers and critics care to share some thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2022 4:00 PM

Rick R has been married to his wife since the 80s. She is an artist. They have grown kids and split their time between Santa Barbara and Sweden. He is handy around the house and still hot. She is a talented painter. Sounds like a dream life.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2022 4:30 PM

I've had a crush on Barry Tubb since I saw him in the short-lived baseball series "Bay City Blues." He played gay in the 80s TV-movie "Consenting Adults."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2022 7:52 PM

Val.

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2022 8:27 PM

Tom of course. He's stunning here at the height of his beauty. But Anthony Edwards is the kind I fuck.

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2022 8:50 PM

Team Rick. Always.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2022 8:53 PM

I was a baby when Top Gun was released, but I’ve since learned young Anthony Edward’s was just my type.

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2022 8:53 PM

Rick was also hot in The Lords of Discipline (1983) and Roxanne (1987). Yum!

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2022 8:55 PM

Tim Robbins. I've peed next to him. He's uh taller than me. Who's babyface with now after Susan S? Who broke off with whom? Love him.

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2022 9:03 PM

[quote]Rick was also hot in The Lords of Discipline (1983) and Roxanne (1987). Yum!

And also in THE TERMINATOR. He's only in it very briefly towards the beginning, but in one of his few scenes, he's wearing nothing but bikini briefs.

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2022 9:24 PM

I will give you that Cruise, even with plastic surgery, looks better than any of his Top Gun co-stars do today.

Rick is not looking all that hot anymore...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2022 9:31 PM

Good God. This thread should be entitled, "Behold! the Ravages of Age!"

The only one of them I'd do still is Adrian Pasdar (he's look better in his photo if he'd shave, but he still looks decent).

Rossovich and Edwards look the worst of the people who aged naturally; Ryan has the worst plastic surgery, but Cruise's is not good either.

by Anonymousreply 14February 10, 2022 9:38 PM

If the poll was taken at the time(well it wouldn't because the internet didn't exist in it's current form back then), but still, if it was, a lot more people would've voted for Cruise. It's only because now that people know better, he polled so low.

by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2022 9:53 PM

I don’t know R15 - Tom is very handsome, but not hot. Pasdar is similar. Of the pretty-boys Val was the sexiest, but BDF Rick was just so goddamn manly.

by Anonymousreply 16February 11, 2022 6:23 AM

Kind of off topic but the Top Gun house has just been redone and featured at the hotel we just stayed at and it is beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2022 6:44 AM

Rossovich was so fucking hot in the 80s and even into his later years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 11, 2022 6:47 AM

Any homosex subtext or dialog in the movie? With all that manmeat in the Navy.

by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2022 11:45 AM

Here you go r19

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 11, 2022 11:58 AM

That's terrific r19 So ok while I have you, any full frontal or group showers?

by Anonymousreply 21February 11, 2022 12:11 PM

Always had a thing for John Stockwell. Loved him in Christine. Shows his cute little ass in Dangerously Close.

by Anonymousreply 22February 11, 2022 12:14 PM

[quote]If the poll was taken at the time(well it wouldn't because the internet didn't exist in it's current form back then), but still, if it was, a lot more people would've voted for Cruise. It's only because now that people know better, he polled so low.

No, back then, I still would have picked Rick because of that body and attitude in the volleyball scene.

by Anonymousreply 23February 11, 2022 1:34 PM

This is classic :-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 11, 2022 1:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!