Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How on earth did Dane Cook ever become a success?

Was looking for a silly but entertaining romantic comedy to watch this afternoon and turned on “my best’s friend’s girl.” Had to turn it off after ten minutes of Dane Cook’s ugly unfunny mugging. How the hell did this idiot become so wealthy and famous!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2022 6:08 AM

He's a douchebag, but I never minded him. The one whose success I truly can't understand, is Amy Schumer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2021 8:41 PM

He looks so fat at OP.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2021 8:46 PM

Amy Schumer's stardom didn't last long.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2021 8:57 PM

It was hilarious how Joe Rogan defended Amy Schumer, but had previously fucked up Carlos Mencia's career with joke theft accusations.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2021 9:03 PM

He was a funny comedian for a while. And then I guess for some dumb reason they decided to put him in movies. But that ship has long sailed. He’s just gross now. Dating a much younger girl. Looks pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2021 9:04 PM

Dane was the first comedian to take advantage of social media, namely MySpace.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2021 9:06 PM

He was a mid aughts/my space phenom for high school/college kids at that time. Like a lot of things with that age group they grew up and moved on.

I remember when he hosted SNL HD TV’s were taking off you could see his pockmarked face and a ton of makeup that was applied to try and cover it it.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2021 9:09 PM

Does he have “a” MySpace?

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2021 9:10 PM

He is on TikTok now. It looks like he had a ton of work done on his face, and he has this insane haircut that makes him look like "Eraserhead".

Even weirder, he is participating in battles with other TikTokers.

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2022 2:55 AM

Anthony Jeselnik despises him.

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2022 2:58 AM

He had excellent bod and booty!

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2022 3:01 AM

[quote] Anthony Jeselnik despises him.

Aren't they essentially the same side of the same coin?

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2022 3:02 AM

I remember associating him with fratty college kids. He was never considered funny amongst the cool kids.

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2022 3:02 AM

R6 I feel like some of the first YouTube videos ever were about mocking him and how unfunny he was.

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2022 3:04 AM

He can sometimes be pretty funny. I like this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2022 3:07 AM

He was a funny standup, but a terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2022 3:08 AM

Hollywood is also like many other places, untalented people all over the world are given a lot of credit just for showing up

Look at how many useless people become management just because they can be depended on to show up everyday.

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2022 3:12 AM

He used to be insanely hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2022 3:12 AM

He did any interview where he said that before he became famous he was having sex with a shower nozzle.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2022 3:29 AM

I thought he was funny for a minute. I remember two of his jokes/stories—one about a cashew on his boner, and another about seeing his dad’s dick.

by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2022 3:38 AM

r19 how would one even do that?

by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2022 3:39 AM

He grosses me out so much. Don’t know what it is but the man has a very skeevy vibe.

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2022 4:12 AM

Didn’t one of his family members steal a lot of money from him?

by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2022 4:18 AM

[quote] how would one even do that?

R21 You can use the shower nozzle to caress your body and into your crevices and perhaps even insert it into your anus.

by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2022 5:04 AM

Priest or even nun.

by Anonymousreply 25June 16, 2022 5:08 AM

Now that Dane Cook has got too fat for nude roles he should be replaced by Heartthrob Anderson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 16, 2022 5:22 AM

He had a very nice body.

by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2022 6:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!