Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dreams

I rarely remember dreams but last night I had one that was more disturbing than scary. I was in some really futuristic looking facility with what seemed to be really slick fast trains and I was supposed to train to operate them. I was put in a tube on my back and I could not see anything, no windows. There were buttons and switches to operate. Suddenly I was back out in an open area and there was a Japanese schoolgirl following me around saying cryptic things. I got the distinct impression she was a ghost. During all this there were disembodied voices I was searching for and doors. After opening each door I finally rounded a bend and saw people but as I got closer they disappeared and then I woke up.

I've read that dreams are your brain's way of processing information but all I did yesterday was surf DL, watch TV and grill ribeyes. I was pretty lazy. I did think a lot about my mortality though.

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 1:00 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2021 2:47 PM

Keep your visions to yourself, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2021 2:55 PM

OP, did the train station have souvenir shops? Where they sell t-shirts that say, "Today is the first day of the end of your life."?

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2021 2:58 PM

No, R3, it was all white, sterile and empty.

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2021 4:42 PM

Nothing is more boring than telling people your dreams.

Obviously this had great personal significance for yourself, but since we don't know you it just sounds like random elements. You'll have to figure out for yourself what this means, but I'm sorry to say that in all honesty no one here could possibly care.

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2021 5:29 PM

Now there you go again, you see your crystal visions. You keep your visions to yourself, miss! Japanese schoolgirls, disembodied voices? That wasn't a dream! That was the pre-op appt for you to begin transitioning!

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2021 5:45 PM

Have u watch any bizarre scifi movies lately? Or perhaps it symbolizes u are on this walk of life and u feel alone , or maybe it is saying , this trip life we do walk alone in a sense.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2021 5:45 PM

No R7 but the white sterility of it was very scifi-ish.

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2021 6:01 PM

I love hearing about people’s dreams op. I had a dream about a woman with no arms and legs levitating in a box with an apple. She was doing it with her mind to impress me and I felt bad. She couldn’t keep it going any longer and she and the box fell on the ground.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2021 6:06 AM

I have bizarre dreams like this all the time. I think they are really fun! I gave up trying to decipher them. Have you tried getting a book on dreams?

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2021 10:04 AM

Hello dr jacobs in Sioux City Iowa

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2021 1:35 PM

Last night I dreamed I was sucking my boss off. When I woke up I was on my knees sucking on my bedroom door knob!

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2021 1:36 PM

My ex used to get drunk and dream he got up and was pissing in the toilet but he was actually pissing in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2021 4:17 AM

[quote] Last night I dreamed I was sucking my boss off. When I woke up I was on my knees sucking on my bedroom door knob!

Bradley Cooper, it's okay. You're a star now. You don't have to do that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2021 4:20 AM

Last night I dreamt that a wild fox came into my house, had stillborn kits and left them all over the house. What the fuck is that all about?

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 12:57 PM

It's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams! And have you any dreams you'd like to sell? Dreams of loneliness...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 1:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!