Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lady Louise.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2021 2:28 AM

The Windsor genes will out.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2021 10:32 AM

Nice deep voice. Always a pleasure to hear in this ages of high-pitched nasal uptalkers.

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2021 2:49 PM

Oh dear. How are they going to find someone to marry her.

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2021 2:52 PM

Does she still have a wonky eye?

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2021 3:58 PM

Is she being home schooled?

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2021 6:55 PM

[quote]a new DL fave for the DL Royal Watchers?

I don't think so. Not by a long way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2021 6:58 PM

My god they're all such repellent weirdos. Carriage riding? That's the fucking best they could come up with?

Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2021 7:06 PM

This one is borderline special needs and her brother is on the spectrum. I doubt Charlotte has anything to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2021 7:14 PM

Is she blind?

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2021 11:01 PM

We have decided that your daughter - Louise, is it? - will have to look to the Norwegian Court for a spouse. Important to maintain mackerel fishing with the EU. They found a third son of a Baron Løvenskiold-Fiskevann-Sild. She'll live there, up north somewhere. Polar something. He has crossed-eyes, too, so we're having her sterilized before the wedding. That's all.

Oh, we're keeping Edinburgh, of course. Should have stayed in the Marines, you know, you pussy.

Now kiss our ring and go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2021 11:40 PM

In the old days, this one would have been packed up and sent to the convent.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2021 11:45 PM

Louise is apparently a bit of a favourite of William and Kate, as she is very kind to their children, and spends time playing with them at Balmoral and Sandringham.

She’s not stunning, but She has grown into her looks a little in the past few years, and suspect Sophie will see that she develops an eye for fashion.

The Wessexes really have managed to play a poor hand very well. After a dodgy start, they are well-established as first-rank royals, and Louise seems to benefit from their position too: nice girl, good parents, never causing The Queen, Charles or William a bit of trouble. There will be a nice trust fund in her future, a grace-and-favour-home or two and possibly a decade or two at the forefront of royal life, as her parents’ generation of Royals ages and William and Kate find themselves spread rather thinly. Someone will have to fill the role now left vacant by the Duke and Duchess of Montecito. I doubt it will be the Yorks.

by Anonymousreply 12September 24, 2021 12:03 AM

R12 Beg pardon, you do sound so high and mighty, but to think that this one's brother (clearly a half wit) and she herself - looking as if in need of a good geneticist - will be bringing up the rear of the BRF, so to speak...quite strange.

by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2021 1:33 AM

I've always admired her for being a seemingly normal girl, unlike those ghastly York creatures.

by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2021 1:47 AM

OP, don't be droll!

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2021 1:53 AM

R13, what a weird response! I only wrote what I thought, and what I had seen elsewhere. I’m not sure what’s so “high and mighty” about that.

Oh, and there’s no need to beg my pardon. I don’t value your opinion enough to be offended. However, you are very much like a fart at a funeral: your stink is unwelcome, so I will just block you.

by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2021 2:00 AM

I think R16 is that fancy fellow who makes those videos about how to serve tea.

And he has flounced off!

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2021 2:11 AM

Razzle dazzle!!

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote] She’s not stunning, but She has grown into her looks a little in the past few years

[quote] Louise is apparently a bit of a favourite of William and Kate,

In every thread about a plain-looking royal, there is always one poster who throws in these two lines.

by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2021 2:18 AM

The Daily Mirror strongly implied the second point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 24, 2021 2:25 AM

If William had mated with SJP...

Girl needs a diamond studded bridle, not a tiara.

by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2021 2:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!