Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who Was The Hottest CBS Big Brother Player in Every Season? My list is below. Agree or Disagree?

BTW, I skipped Big Brother 21 because it contained too many racists and racism is not hot. I also skipped The ALLSTAR Seasons (15 & 22 ) because they're all retreads.

Season 1: Josh Souza

Season 2. Hardy Hill

Season 3: Jason Guy

Season 4: Nathan Marlow

Season 5: Drew Daniel

Season 6: Kaysar Ridha

Season 7: ALLSTARS

Season 8: Mike Dutz

Season 9: Joshua Welch

Season 10: Jessie Godderz

Season 11: Russell Kairouz

Season 12: Brendon Villegas

Season 13: Dominic Briones

Season 14: Shane Meaney

Season 15: Howard Overby

Season 16: Devin Shepherd

Season 17: Clay Honeycutt

Season 18: Victor Arroyo

Season 19: Cody Nickson

Season 20: Faysal Shafatt (Fessy)

Season 21: Racism is not hot.

season 22: ALLSTARS

Season 23: Kyland Young

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2021 2:01 AM

OCD, exhibit 4.3b

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2021 11:58 PM

Nathan was Republican racist trash. No thanks. I’d take Dave or Justin from BB4 over him.

This is a stupid thread

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2021 12:01 AM

Seasons 7 and 22 (ALLSTARS) are retreads!

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2021 12:01 AM

I can't take seriously any list that has Jessie on it as hot.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2021 12:02 AM

OP you got everyone right.

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2021 12:04 AM

1-Eddie One Leg.

2- Hardy

3-Eric the fireman

4 they were all fug

5-Drew or Scott

6-Kaysar

8-Nick

9-Matty

10- Jessie I guess

11-Russell the Love Muscle

12-Hayden

13-Jeff

14-Willie

15-fuggos

16-Cody but Zach is a close second Caleb was hot, too. This was a good looking season for the guys.

17-Clay

18-Victor or Paulie

19-Josh I guess

20-Fugs

21-Jack was hot but a horrible human

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2021 12:19 AM

Your list looks pretty accurate, OP, but there’s no way freaking Brendan beats Hayden in 12 or Devin beats Cody in 16.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2021 12:23 AM

R7 I'm not into blonds unless they are ruggedly handsome. Brendon has the dark brooding features that I like and he has a huge cock! 😋

Hayden is a cute "boy" but very goofy looking. That doesn't appeal to me at all. I like a MAN. In my opinion it would be a stretch to say Hayden looks better than Brendon. They are in different leagues.

Cody vs. Devin was a lot closer. Cody is very attractive, but he's also short. I was going for the "hottest." I like big guys. Devin reminds me of The Rock and he has a killer smile that makes me melt. Devin is more handsome to me but I can see why others might like Cody better.

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2021 2:54 PM

R6

R6 Eddie is cute, but I like Joshua's smile better.

Eric (BB3) is handsome and rugged too, however Jason is naturally handsome. He doesn't need to work out or anything. Those are some above average genes and the hair is amazing. Plus Jason is very smooth in his presentation now - he's really grown up -very appealing.

I agree that BB4 they were all fug but I had to choose someone.

Scott is handsome. I remember Drew more, but I could be convinced to go either way.

I hated Season 9 so I did not watch as consistently as the others. I didn't think any were "hot," but agree, Matt and Josh would be close.

I would fight you on Hayden. LOL I think Brendon is incredibly hot. He's like superman. Hayden is just a surfer dude. There's nothing exceptional or out of the ordinary there. LOL

I agree that BB16 had a lot of hot guys. I like Devin, but there are other choices for sure depending on individual tastes.

Victor is head and shoulders above Paulie. A lot of guys are into Paulie because he has a big dick, but so what? He just looks like trash, especially when compared to Cody who is way cuter and more refined than his bro. Yuck! 🤮

Season 19 Josh? Really? You have some good takes, but this one is way off! He's chunky and his goofball immaturity is a major turn off. I cannot stand the sound of his voice.

Cody is the tight sexy Marine. Now Cody is crazy as fuck, but to look at that body everyday, I think I'd have to put up with that lunacy. LOL

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2021 3:15 PM

R5 Thank you! 😜

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2021 3:16 PM

I have screen caps of Nathan from season four that I still wank to

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2021 3:20 PM

R11 post them! 🤪

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2021 3:25 PM

[quote] I skipped Big Brother 21 because it contained too many racists

You're insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2021 3:49 PM

Brett or Brent was was much hotter than Fessy. Dat ass!

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2021 4:01 PM

Wasn’t Hardy kind of fucked in he head? Didn’t that sort of come out, or seem obvious for some reason? I remember his hotness, but thought there was a little cray in there, too.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2021 4:06 PM

Josh certainly has the best ass.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2021 4:10 PM

R16

Josh Martinez, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2021 4:11 PM

The BB4 hottie was Brandon Showalter.

Unfortunately, he got booted while still in sequester, so he never actually made it onto the show.

Supposedly he was trying to make an outside call to his girlfriend or something.

He later showed up on some long-forgotten ABC reality show called "The Ultimate Love Test".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2021 4:16 PM

This thread is sad

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2021 4:19 PM

I always found Roddy very hot

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2021 4:27 PM

I’d go with Xavier and Derek X this season.

by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2021 4:31 PM

The only ones who cleaned up for you were the ones you didn't want to go near.

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2021 4:37 PM

I started watching at season 16.

16: Zach Rance

17: Clay Honeycutt

18: Jozea Flores

19: Ramses Soto

20: Fessy

21: David Alexander

22: Xavier Prather

by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2021 4:46 PM

R23

by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2021 4:49 PM

[quote] I would fight you on Hayden. LOL I think Brendon is incredibly hot. He's like superman. Hayden is just a surfer dude. There's nothing exceptional or out of the ordinary there. LOL

I get what you’re saying. I thought Brendan was attractive too until he opened his mouth. Now, I find him revolting. I thought Hayden had a better body and his personality was sexy. I liked him on Survivor, too. His face is pretty average, though-especially after he cut his hair. He’s a Trump supporter, too, so I don’t care about him at all any more. He was my pick during that season, though.

by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2021 9:49 PM

Why s OP lined out?

by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2021 10:59 PM

Hardy is still gorgeous at 51. I’d love to find out what Roddy looks like now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2021 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!