Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you think Zendaya is beautiful?

I dare say she is the most attractive young female starlet in Hollywood today.

She started out as a child actress, but has really blossomed into a total bombshell.

I haven't seen a single movie she has been in, nor do I know if she has reached A-list status.

But her face is everywhere, and it's gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 20, 2021 1:11 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2021 7:05 AM

She's also very versatile in terms of looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2021 7:05 AM

I thought this is the prettiest she has ever looked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2021 7:06 AM

Zendaya always "brings it" to the red carpet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2021 7:07 AM

There was a recent shoot of her in "vixen" poses. She couldn't really pull it off. She's very photogenic, though.

I've never seen her act but I get the impression she's another Kristen Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2021 7:10 AM

Zendaya has fantastic style, and a body to die for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2021 7:10 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2021 7:12 AM

She can look striking, and she can look extremely ordinary.

I can’t stand her excessive vocal fry the way she speaks. I’d like her better if not for that.

But I like her singing on the Finding Nederland album.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2021 7:12 AM

They've been trying to make this bitch happen for years now, and the public is just like "meh."

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2021 7:13 AM

Who's the little troll standing next to her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2021 7:14 AM

This is the shoot I mean. She still has the body of a child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2021 7:15 AM

[Quote] I can’t stand her excessive vocal fry the way she speaks. I’d like her better if not for that.

She sometimes switches up her voice. I guess it's soft butch code switching.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2021 7:16 AM

Zendaya photographs well, but I don't think she can act.

She's really going to have to "up her game" if she is going to have a long-term career in acting.

Otherwise, she'll just become the JLo of her generation. And that's NOT a good thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2021 7:16 AM

Did someone say "soft butch?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2021 7:18 AM

I think she’s very beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2021 7:23 AM

I hope she doesn't end up playing Ronnie Spector. She's nothing like Ronnie.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2021 7:24 AM

She’s not ugly, obviously, but I don’t think she’s beautiful. She has no figure.

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2021 7:25 AM

R13, hasn’t she already won a Best Actress Emmy?

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2021 7:27 AM

Forget Camila, this is ver Cher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2021 7:28 AM

Don't act surprised in the future, ok?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2021 7:32 AM

She has a good body but her face only looks good from certain angles and when she's not smiling with her mouth open. Otherwise, it's a bit too round and small. At the Venice Film Festival, her body was banging, especially in the Olivier Rousting dress, but her head just seemed a little off.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2021 7:41 AM

I still want to know why it takes a whole month to film just one episode of Euphoria.

I think Zendaya is beautiful. But her PR company is even more beautiful. She needs to go back to acting school.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2021 7:44 AM

Great body, sexappeal, but face so so. So, no, not beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2021 8:00 AM

She's interesting looking with very of-the-moment features. I think she is attractive. She's a little unconventional looking for me to consider her 'the most beautiful' starlet—she's more cute to me than classically beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2021 8:11 AM

Yeah, I'd scissor &69 w/her

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2021 8:15 AM

R13, have you seen Euphoria? She's wonderful and heartbreaking. The Emmy was deserved.

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2021 8:18 AM

I love Zendaya, but she’s a pretty girl who needs a lot of “work” to look good. The industry is obsessed with her because for all intents and purposes she basically looks white, but she’s biracial so they get diversity points.

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2021 8:28 AM

Zendaya could just have a career as a model if she wanted, definitely a better model than Kendall or the Hadid sisters. She's 5'10" and has a bf who is 3 inches smaller than her.

But she's multi-talented-- singing and acting, a triple threat. She looks sensational when all glammed up but plain without makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 19, 2021 8:33 AM

She’s definitely A-list by now.

by Anonymousreply 29September 19, 2021 8:58 AM

Anorectic with a large toddler head, similar to that of Selena Gomez.

by Anonymousreply 30September 19, 2021 9:05 AM

No. Ugly nose. Cute at best. Same as J-Lo in that their so called "beauty" is all styling, not naturally beautiful features.

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2021 9:12 AM

I find her looks a bit overrated, but what do I know? I am a gay man who thinks Janelle Monae is beautiful, sexy and attractive. Straight men and lesbians might think I am nuts and they might find Zendaya gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2021 9:17 AM

Janelle Monae is not a controversial pick as a beauty. Maybe at DL, but not in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2021 9:18 AM

She's not A-List. She's not opening movies or greenlighting them. Not a strong enough actress. Euphoria's basically an ensemble show. You don't see Zendaya playing the lead in something like The Queen's Gambit. She plays the love interest and, looking at IMDB, it doesn't look like anything big is coming up that shows her breaking out of that category.

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2021 9:30 AM

I think she looks like a 12-year-old playing dress-up.

by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2021 9:38 AM

R33, straight female friends argued with me that Monae is "cute but not beautiful or sexy". Granted straight women are often not the best judges either because many of them resent other women who are beautiful or attractive, but these friends are more attuned to mainstream trends than I am. So I assumed that others shared their opinion about Monae.

by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2021 10:22 AM

Zendaya is going to be a big star. Watch

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2021 10:49 AM

No. She's attractive, but none of her features read "beautiful." And she's got a big, round head that makes her look like a child.

by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2021 11:14 AM

She's terrific in those Spider-Man movies. Especially the second one, Far From Home. She creates a character that seems tough on the outside but she lets flashes of girlish excitement and vulnerability peek through. She's adorable and I hope her career takes off. She's only 25; she's got plenty of time.

by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2021 11:21 AM

That's exactly how I feel about Zendaya, R39.

She can act tough on the outside, but on the inside you can tell she's kind of goofy.

[quote] straight female friends argued with me that Monae is "cute but not beautiful or sexy"

I love Janelle Monae, but I wouldn't disagree with your female friends either.

I think she's beautiful but also her personality shines through which makes her more beautiful to me.

She just seems like a cool chick and a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2021 5:33 PM

Lesbian sexy isn't the same as straight sexy.

by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2021 9:19 PM

[quote] she's beautiful but also her personality shines through which makes her more beautiful to me

Agree. For someone so young, she is so grounded and down to earth.

by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2021 9:23 PM

Did you see the 73 Questions? The host interrupts her picking apples. Contrived shit.

by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2021 9:27 PM

Hardly any women can open a movie. If that were the case for A-lister, ScarJo and Melissa McCarthy would be the only A-listers. With a lead Emmy win, Spider-Man, and now Dune, I say she’s A-list.

by Anonymousreply 44September 20, 2021 1:06 AM

Her latest movie was a flop, no?

by Anonymousreply 45September 20, 2021 1:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!