Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Steve Buscemi Thread

Let’s discuss him. I remember there was a NYC Datalounger years ago who claimed to have allegedly fucked him in a video booth off 8th Ave., so the question is… would you fuck Steve Buscemi?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2021 6:48 AM

Like that he's an uglier fug than anyone who has walked the earth?

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 1:10 AM

I'd fuck him from behind just so I wouldn't have to look at his face. And a blow job from that mouth and those teeth liked would require a transfusion and tetanus shot afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2021 1:13 AM

He's so ugly he's cute. Talented too.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2021 1:13 AM

Someone in the Famous Person You've Had In Your Mouth thread also claims to have blown him.

I would have back in the day. Now, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2021 1:14 AM

He's so ugly he's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 1:17 AM

It was me, it was at the Bijou on 3rd Avenue, no fucking but plenty of oral (from both of us), and he shook my hand when we were done.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2021 1:38 AM

He's very nice in person, I saw him at an event and I called him Mr Pink and he was very cool and said hi etc.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2021 1:40 AM

R6 more details, big dick, heavy cummer, taste, smell? Tell us everything.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2021 2:21 AM

I knew him from the movie Parting Glances from back in the day. He was a great actor in that incredible movie. If you've never seen it, you should. It's gay history for you young'uns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2021 2:23 AM

R8 it never happened

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2021 2:23 AM

He's hotter than Chrissy Metz.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2021 2:27 AM

He's a sweetie and an underrated all around talent (his 1996 directorial debut film Trees Lounge is very good). He's ugly-cute to me.

I have a huge affection for Steve because he reminds me of my college bf who had the same weird bug-eyes and corpse like face but was just the loveliest guy.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2021 2:40 AM

I agree R9 , incredible movie. I need to rewatch soon.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2021 2:44 AM

He looks like an old, dried-up, and ragged-out version of Macaulay Culkin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2021 2:51 AM

He was excellent in Trees Lounge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2021 2:55 AM

He cruised me on a flight from Charlotte to NYC. His neck had stitches from the bar fight that he and Vince Vaughn got in when they were filming a movie in NC., which is how I knew it was another skinny big-eyed guy. The film must’ve recently wrapped and he was heading home. He even followed me to the restroom when we deplaned!

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2021 3:28 AM

*wasn’t not was, sorry

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2021 3:28 AM

He's funny looking.

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2021 3:34 AM

He was really good in "Ghost World."

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2021 3:34 AM

Steve is a good man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2021 3:36 AM

I enjoyed him on Boardwalk Empire & really dig his eyes. I think he’d be a lot more attractive if he gained some weight in his face & fixed his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2021 6:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2021 6:37 AM

He did fix his teeth, which, IMO, were his trademark. Maybe the teeth were giving him trouble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2021 6:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!