Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vaccinated person talking with unvaxxed person

What are the health risks? Vaxxed to unvaxxed, unvaxxed to vaxxed?

I have both doses of Pfizer and while outside chatting with my 77 year old neighbor he says that he isn't getting no Goddamned needles full of germs jabbed in his arm. His wife hasn't had the vaccine either and she has a lot of health issues.

by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2021 4:48 AM

Forgot to mention we were inside his garage wen he let me know about the gov't plans to force us into being vaccine addicts, like the junkies who use "horse".

I've know the guy for decades and never saw this side of him.

by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2021 8:33 PM

Can we divide up your stuff, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2021 9:11 PM

R2, I assume that anyone as dense as OP doesn't have anything worth divvying up.

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2021 9:46 PM

OP, you do know that a neighbour is someone with whom you don’t actually have to interact, don’t you? Don’t torture yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2021 9:52 PM

I hope you were wearing your N95 mask around those decrepit death incubators.

by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2021 9:54 PM

While the world awaits R3's death so they can move in on his collection of Bradford Exchange Disney collectables.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2021 10:07 PM

It hurts actually when someone you had an amicable relationship with turns out to be an antivax or a conservative for that matter. I had similar experience with many of my elder relatives and professors who I used to admire. It turns out they are supporters of antivaxx policy, conservative government, and against woman rights and gay marriage. That's so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2021 3:17 AM

OP I feel you. I still get nervous when driving through a town centre with the window cracked.

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2021 3:31 PM

Several septuagenarians resist vaccination

It makes me wonder if they are somewhat senile, and also wonder how they made it this far without contracting influenza, mumps, measles, rubella, or polio.

Next time ask them to calculate the likelihood of contracting the virus considering their lifestyle (if they go out only for exercise alone or with a partner, and stay in their home the rest of the day, very little chance of being in contact with the virus), and also calculate the likelihood of them getting very ill. Ask them how it is that large states like Florida or low-population states like Oklahoma, Tennessee, North Dakota have had escalating numbers of active cases per 1M population.

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2021 3:39 PM

I got the impression the wife wants the vaccine, using her grandchildren as an excuse, but her husband stopped her from getting them.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2021 3:05 PM

Is this on the US? He’s old enough to have had the smallpox vaccine. You should ask him about that

by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2021 4:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!