Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CumUnion Events

Has anyone been to one of these? We love watching people fuck and to fuck in public. We will be in San Francisco next week and they are having a CumUnion event Saturday night. Is it worth going to?

by Anonymousreply 19November 14, 2021 1:04 AM

You’re a dirty whore!

by Anonymousreply 1August 28, 2021 4:42 PM

We shall never go again. Those sisters are PRUDES!

by Anonymousreply 2August 28, 2021 4:50 PM

If you're a man who likes being on your knees accepting the body of your lord, then it's a rite of passage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 28, 2021 4:58 PM

I'm sure that America's new Afghani citizens will be thrilled!!

by Anonymousreply 4August 28, 2021 6:45 PM

I would go and let someone suck my dick, but I don't know about fucking, I'm poz but I imagine hep C runs wild there and I dont need that.

by Anonymousreply 5August 28, 2021 7:18 PM

I was at one by accident. I was staying at CCBC (gay resort in the Palm Springs area) and my stay coincided with one of their regular CumUnion events. I didn't participate, but some of it was fun to watch. Some of it was NOT.

by Anonymousreply 6August 28, 2021 9:16 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2021 8:53 PM

Can you please elaborate, R6?

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2021 9:42 PM

Yes, please!

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2021 9:44 PM

Imagine the diseases.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2021 10:06 PM

[quote]I'm poz but I imagine hep C runs wild there and I dont need that.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2021 10:09 PM

Cum-Union will let anybody in, soooo, NO, I would not....It's basically no different from the bathhouse. (A few hotties who fuck each other, but mostly a lot of pushy fuggos.) I've only been to a couple of big group sex parties (it got real old, real fast) but they were invite-only, so no gross-looking dudes got in - and bad behavior was not tolerated. I'd either host my own party if I were you, or else just wait and go to the local bathhouse on a busy holiday weekend.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2021 11:02 PM

Hmm “hosting my own”…Thanks for the inspiration!

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2021 11:16 PM

You are a major asshole, R11. People with HIV are immuno-compromised but pose no threat to you if you both take precautions.

Hep C is not like a “cold”.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2021 11:56 PM

i went once, 2 years ago in Providence. Just seemed like a normal bathhouse. Im older and heavy so i I wasn't expecting any action (and didnt' get any), it was more somewhat interesting watching the group dynamics. there was some hot public sex. I did enjoy the sauna and steam room, then headed back to my hotel to get a good night's sleep.

by Anonymousreply 15November 14, 2021 12:26 AM

Something for everyone…

by Anonymousreply 16November 14, 2021 12:27 AM

Hep C can be fatal, Dora Dumbfuck at R11.

by Anonymousreply 17November 14, 2021 1:01 AM

Hep C is not like a cold. It is expensive to treat and can do serious damage to your liver if left untreated. People being cavalier/defensive about STDs because they know someone who’s poz or has x disease are stupid and irrelevant. Anyone with a disease that is preventable would endorse taking steps to do so and wish they had the option.

Taking advice from people online who aren’t going to pay your doctor bills, meds, or salary from missed work is dumb. Have fun, but be informed and protect your health. Obviously it’s important not to stigmatize people with any disease, but protecting yourself means knowing how and being realistic.

by Anonymousreply 18November 14, 2021 1:03 AM

*and the argument is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 19November 14, 2021 1:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!